• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Oscillation: Fractured Skies (Discussion Thread)

Ah yes, so 5 people have posted thus far, and noticeable we don't have a single interaction. I suspect this might continue, so in an effort to avoid that let's talk about character relationships!

So which characters are classmates, friends, in the same club, etc. That'll give us some basic backstory and make the interactions between the characters smoother.

Edit:

That said, I'll start!

Catherine is a Senior, so she's in her final year of high school (fourth year.)

She's a member of the Science/STEM club, and I'm open to her being friends with basically anyone.

Whaaa-
I didn't get any notification from this thread :'|
Thats a bit late but....

Tommy is also a Junior and a transfer student at that, so I doubt he would know many people. He is a quiet boy that usually isn't first to begin conversation, but I wouldn't call him a loner and is rather kind to everyone if they won't make him angry, cuz then he can show a really nasty attitude. :@
Tommy loves art and is quite confident in his own abilities for making sketches and drawings. ;)
He also was chosen to take part in choir. :o:)

He will try to be your friend and be on good terms with you as long as you won't be mean to him. He can even make you a really nice sketch of you if you ask him for it. :blush::angel:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Adrian turned his head and looked up lightly with a smile when he saw Yukiro, his smile only got wider when he handed him a sandwich which he immediately took and happily ate. "Thanks Yukiro, I really need to get myself a lunchbox as well... it's not that I'm broke, but my old man thinks it's not worth the effort or cash. But if he saw what food they had, I bet he'd hand me some of his cash so I could buy one... or maybe drive me to McDonalds if I get lucky." He said with some light laughter before he proceeded to eat his... or Yukiro's sandwich. "So, what's your next lesson? I'll be doing history which... might be interesting depending on what part of history we'll be learning."
i see history here, not science

"No problem Adrian, It's what friends do right?" as Yukiro checked his schedule, "Hmm, i have science next, Bot really sure what we're gonna be learning though..." Yukiro answering Adrian's question, He chuckles at the joke that Adrian had said. "You know the talk of the school right Adrian?" Yukiro told Adrian in a whispered voice to not let anyone hear him.

"Remember how she said that the sky would break and people would turn into monsters?" Yukiro didn't seem menacing, just curious what Adrian's opinion is. He wanted to know more about what she said, since Yukiro only heard about the sky breaking and such from other students. "What about your opinion on Zola? The one who was talking about prophecies and stuff?"

I meant this.

Erik's a senior in his last year of high school whose reputation precedes him by a bit, mostly due to top marks in his class; I'm thinking of putting him in Science/STEM club since he is a bit more inclined to focus more on academics than other fields of school, so he'll be rather close acquaintances with most of the members there. He's generally pretty friendly and soft-spoken with most people, but he's also wary of making too many friends, since he doesn't like too much attention; he just tries really hard in school and clubs as a long-term investment later on.

new find: ọ̀dàlẹ̀ approximately comes out to "coon" on yoruba. the fuck?
That or its a proverb.
It also could mean one of the following words in this sentance:
Ọ̀rẹ́ dàmí mo da ọ̀rẹ́, ọ̀dàlẹ̀ fi ńpọ̀ si ni.
(A friend betrayed me & I will betray him as well, simply spreads betrayals.)
In a sentance, it seems to come out to mean "Treacherous" as seen here:
aláìníyè nínú, ọ̀dàlẹ̀, aláìnígbàgbọ́, ọ̀dájú, aláìláàánú
(unreasonable, treacherous, unbelieving, deceitful, merciless)

yes i am sleuthing this shit

NEWER FIND:
found an exact definition.
ọ̀dàlẹ̀ is a Yoruban word that means "a Traitor."
Which also makes sense as in the sentance examples i layed out, it says "Treacherous" and "Betrayal" which are a description of and something a traitor does respectively. Where in the hell did you get this word kyuubi?

NEWER FIND:
found an exact definition.
ọ̀dàlẹ̀ is a Yoruban word that means "a Traitor."
Which also makes sense as in the sentance examples i layed out, it says "Treacherous" and "Betrayal" which are a description of and something a traitor does respectively. Where in the hell did you get this word kyuubi?
*wink wink*

Now that's all part of the mystery, isn't it? Where's the fun if I tell you lol?

I love your speculations btw the way xD

I'll try to drop more hints throughout the arc to help you confirm your guesses; but, if I mess up and things go awry then I may also resort to telling you whose guesses are correct.

so i looked up bahamuts powers and i have to say
A third special attack was his roar, which was so powerful that it could disintegrate creatures or objects within 100 feet (30 meters). If facing off against more powerful creatures, this roar would still permanently deafen those who weren't turned to dust.

im getting roar of time vibes
the joke is that i put giratina's cry instead of diagla's