• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Oscillation: Fractured Skies (Discussion Thread)

i know, but why did she date it September 20 instead of 19? Her breakdown was at 19, Second Period, she wouldn't be able to write it later than that, my only explanation to this is she changed timelines
Zola had a prophetic vision of the future. Very specifically, she saw a letter that her future self had written and copied it down exactly as she saw it.

The date of the letter is Sept 20, and that it details the situation that school will be in tomorrow if nothing changes.

The Letter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday

5:45 PM

September 20, 2018

Dear Diary,

I don't know what's happening...I was having lunch on the roof but then the sky...it broke! Cracks appeared spilling multi-colored light and it...it changed people...it changed...me. People are calling it The Oscillation. That was yesterday; but, since then I've been living with constant migraines, these stupid visions, and those voices...Ugh, It's driving me crazy!

It was all fine at the start. Sure, it was a little crazy what with people sprouting tails and scales like some kinda monster mash-up party, but the teachers had it under control. Those of us, the ones who were changed, they made us gather in the gymnasium while the other students went to their homerooms for attendance. There were over a hundred of us changed in all, even a few of the teachers had been changed. It was like straight out of a movie. There were Mermaids, Dwarves, Fairies, and even one guy who said he was a Goblin; green, gnarled, and—Ew!

Anyway, things were fine until they came. They barged through the school gates and trapped us here. They said they were a local gang and clearly, they'd also been changed. It gave them confidence, enough that they attacked the school and took us hostage. They've been keeping the authorities at bay by threatening us, trying to negotiate a ransom fee and safe passage out of the country but…negotiations don't seem to be going well.

That isn't the worst of it, though. I heard the teachers whispering; we're almost out of food, we’ll run out by tomorrow. those thugs are starting to get violent. One of the teachers tried to talk to them yesterday, but they took him somewhere. No one's seen him since...

There are people saying that they killed him, but I don't think so. I don't know how, but I can feel it...I think. He's not dead but something...worse. What could be worse than being dead though?

…ọ̀dàlẹ̀? What was that?

Ugh, nothing makes sense anymore…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discussing the letter is a good idea, since the more you can figure out the better you'll be later on.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
also this kinda points out to one of the characters and i quote:
"It was all fine at the start. Sure, it was a little crazy what with people sprouting tails and scales like some kinda monster mash-up party, but the teachers had it under control. Those of us, the ones who were changed, they made us gather in the gymnasium while the other students went to their homerooms for attendance. There were over a hundred of us changed in all, even a few of the teachers had been changed. It was like straight out of a movie. There were Mermaids, Dwarves, Fairies, and even one guy who said he was a Goblin; green, gnarled, and—Ew!" end quote
Which she was probably pointing to Sam since he's the only mermaid we know in the RP. Tails and scales were also key words which mostly point out to
Tail- Orm, Yukiro and Catherine
Scales- Orm and Kirin

also this kinda points out to one of the characters and i quote:
"It was all fine at the start. Sure, it was a little crazy what with people sprouting tails and scales like some kinda monster mash-up party, but the teachers had it under control. Those of us, the ones who were changed, they made us gather in the gymnasium while the other students went to their homerooms for attendance. There were over a hundred of us changed in all, even a few of the teachers had been changed. It was like straight out of a movie. There were Mermaids, Dwarves, Fairies, and even one guy who said he was a Goblin; green, gnarled, and—Ew!" end quote
Which she was probably pointing to Sam since he's the only mermaid we know in the RP
Sam actually looks more similar to a Harpy. Nukas is using the version of Sirens that are winged and feathered.

Good catch, but that's not one of the hints.

I'll tell you that the Ocs are on a time limit though.
I don't know what's happening...I was having lunch on the roof but then the sky...it broke! Cracks appeared spilling multi-colored light and it...it changed people...it changed...me. People are calling it The Oscillation. That was yesterday; but, since then I've been living with constant migraines, these stupid visions, and those voices...Ugh, It's driving me crazy!
So the Oscillation happened the day before the letter was written and...
That isn't the worst of it, though. I heard the teachers whispering; we're almost out of food, we’ll run out by tomorrow. those thugs are starting to get violent. One of the teachers tried to talk to them yesterday, but they took him somewhere. No one's seen him since...
The day after the letter the school will run out of food.

Loosely, you're working within that 2-3 time period.

| Korutesu |

but the future probably changed from the note since Zola did go crazy on second period i also thought of that Ink so things would probably play out differently. and another thing, We know that Zola is part of the Oscillated because of the note but since she became crazy before it happened, Events are going to play out differently from the notes since something was changed in the past and that was Zola became crazy. If they do still get swarmed by the thugs, Yukiro could just hypnotize one of them to give him the keys to escape the school so the others could try and get food from a near by shop or something

kirin is both
also
lemme see if i got this correct
people who CHANGED go to the gym, people who DIDNT go to the homeroom?
question
is cannibalism a possible route if we fuck up and run out of food
You can suggest cannibalism if you want, dunno how well that'll work for you

BZRT~

The sound of static could be heard in every hall, classroom, and lounge across Zenobia; the school's PA system crackled to life preceding the uneasy, elderly voice of the Principal.

"Ahem," The Principal started, "in light of our...circumstances, classes will be suspended until further notice. All students are to report to their homerooms where Teachers will take registration. Afterward, students and teachers are to gather at the backfield!"

Everyone goes to homerooms and after homeroom, you'll gather at a field.

but the future probably changed from the note since Zola did go crazy on second period i also thought of that Ink so things would probably play out differently. and another thing, We know that Zola is part of the Oscillated because of the note but since she became crazy before it happened, Events are going to play out differently from the notes since something was changed in the past and that was Zola became crazy. If they do still get swarmed by the thugs, Yukiro could just hypnotize one of them to give him the keys to escape the school so the others could try and get food from a near by shop or something
The future hasn't changed quite yet, the gang will still appear as but how you deal with the gang might change the end results.

That's a good plan but a nearby shop won't have enough food to feed the hundreds of students in the school.

I edited it so that the announcement asked you to head to the field so the teachers can take a headcount, you could comment on the other myths around since some of us don't mesh that well together. Like, Marcus' existence probably makes a few people uncomfortable because he's a 'holy' type.

You can hold off a bit until more people get their OCs down there though.

This is a plot point for later, but I figured I'd give people something to discuss while we wait for the Ocs to gather.

Later on in the novel, the effects of the Oscillation are expanded on and while the source or purpose of the Oscillation is unknown, we are given a few hints.

Aside from Mythickin and Legendkin who are, thus far, the most powerful of the Oscillated people, there are a few other categories that people could fall into. Namely:

Aberationkin
Beastkin
Faekin
Champions
  • Fighters
  • Espers
  • Mages
These other categories aren't as explored as Mythickin and Legendkin, so it's not even certain what they are, and as far as I shown, they're also significantly weaker than Mythickin and Legendkin. As in, a single Mythickin/Legendkin can generally dispatch an Aberationkin with little effect. However, they do add more diversity to the world and you could take a few stabs at what would entail each of these categories.

Aberationkin: the aberationkin are...very vague. The only confirmed race at the moment is slimes. They tend to have high elemental resistance but...that's about it. As expected of a basic mob char!

Faekin: the faekin consist of your generally normal fantasy races, but lacking in the heavily mythicized abilities. Namely Elves, Giants, Goblins, etc. They're only mentioned in passing, so its uncertain how they were changed by the system.

Beastkin: the bearskin are your general fantasy beast-people and they're people who have been changed to attain the attributes of an animal or creature. As far as we know they aren't equipped with any supernatural powers.

Champions: the champions are people who were granted abilities by the system, namely they appear to have been granted a 'class', which falls under three known categories: Fighters, Mages, and Espers. Likewise, their abilities are up in the air, but these people would be your basic mages, sword-fighters, telepaths, etc.

Aside from the other 'kins' there's another thing caused by the Oscillation, the appearance of certain dubious crystals. These crystals will likely be a major plot point latter on in the RP and, for those of you reading the novel, sorry, but I may have to spoil a bit for discussion purposes.

The crystals that manifest after the Oscillation act as portals to other worlds and, even more important than that, something seems to be pushing a kind of inter-planar war. That's to say the Oscillation pits the inhabitants of different worlds against each other. Since this hasn't been explored that much in the novel as of now, I'm hesitant to apply the same exact mechanics.

So I point I want to discuss with you all is what do you want the crystals to do?

They connect to different worlds, yes; but, how would you like to take it from there?

The first idea to pop into my mind would be to use the crystals to connect different worlds of fiction to the RP world, and that would all for our characters to explore more and to encounter new enemies and plot conflicts. I've actually already got a few worlds in mind, in case you want to go down that route. Do be warned though, I'll choose some nice, niche verses and you may or may not have a really bad time because I like messing with y'all.

As a closing note:

Keep in mind that fictional cross-overs are tricky business because different verses scale differently and have different power systems. Your abilities and stats may see some adjustments to account for that; but, you shouldn't, for example, expect to scale to higher tiered verses such as Dragon Ball Z where characters can casually obliterate planets and the like.

| Korutesu |

Wait- I know a term "esper" i've heard it before
It's from 999: Zero Escape, that's literally the plot, About espers and morphgenetic fields and stuff.
Won't say anything else about the game anymore because: spoilers
but the whole plot of all three games are: Espers and Morhpogenetic Fields

This is what espers do in the games:
Espers (also stylized as ESPer) are people who can access the morphogenetic field through the fourth dimension.

They are classified into two groups: the transmitters and the receivers. The transmitters send information through the field and the receivers receive information through the field.

There are two types of Espers: SHIFTers, who can transport their consciousnesses across timelines, and Mind Hackers, who can read the thoughts of, and even control, other people.

The Morphogenetic Field Theory, first discovered by British biochemist Rupert Sheldrake, explains how two humans can send messages through an invisible field, similar to telepathy

I think those portals may send us to... Hmm... World connected to our mythologies/legends and creatures we became and etc. Or something idk...

I also wondered cuz beastkin are basiclly people with animals features and Tommy has animal manipulation..
I mean, he can't order and manipulate them around like normal animals, but they may feel closer connection to him and be somehow calm and relieved in his presence.
Such a slight effect, not really affecting their will and would be something nice or so I thought to add it.

Wait- I know a term "esper" i've heard it before
It's from 999: Zero Escape, that's literally the plot, About espers and morphgenetic fields and stuff.
Won't say anything else about the game anymore because: spoilers
but the whole plot of all three games are: Espers and Morhpogenetic Fields

This is what espers do in the games:
Espers (also stylized as ESPer) are people who can access the morphogenetic field through the fourth dimension.

They are classified into two groups: the transmitters and the receivers. The transmitters send information through the field and the receivers receive information through the field.

There are two types of Espers: SHIFTers, who can transport their consciousnesses across timelines, and Mind Hackers, who can read the thoughts of, and even control, other people.

The Morphogenetic Field Theory, first discovered by British biochemist Rupert Sheldrake, explains how two humans can send messages through an invisible field, similar to telepathy
Never heard of 999: Zero Escape but the term Esper is pretty general in fiction these days. It can mean anyone with Extra Sensory Perception, ESP. That can mean telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition, telekinesis, or a variety of other abilities throughout fiction.

It's hard to say exactly what they are since there aren't many Espers in the novel.

fuckin NOTIFICATONS WRYYYY
regardless
four things:
One:
Kirin's going to be more of a white mage than you think...
Two:
ṉ̶͖͈̬͔̐̂̈́͆̒͗̉̉͌̂̋̐̈́̕͠o̴͍̠̣̰͌̅̅̏̈́̓b̴̮̝̒ǫ̸͇̆͐̀́̍̋̓͒̎̓͘͘d̶̠͑͘͝ẏ̴̨͚̻̰͚̺̲̉̋͗͆͗̊̿̅̓̚̚͝ͅ ̴̹̹̀̓̒͐̅̔͊̇͐͌̕̕f̷̛̮̖̺̙̠͔̰̬̖̑͐̍̀̽̈́͆͆͑̽͛̚͝͝ư̶̛̼̺͈͍͌͆̽̀͗̑͗̈́̀͒͘ĉ̶̢̭̤̮͈̬̟̼͍̼͕͔̒̊̀̏̍̓̕k̶̡̨̛̩̦̰͗̾̎͌͛̂̀̈́̽͘͘͝͠s̸̮͎̥̠̯̦͉̥̮͙̣͋̅͌̄̚͜ ̷̧̧̥̣̹͈̼̞̖̙͂̐ẅ̷̧̭̙͇̘̮̹̞̹̅̿̉́̓̔̿̐̂̂̚͜͝ͅi̶̡̡͙̬͖̟̩̞̰̝͎͔̻͆̔͝ṯ̴̡̨̗̘̹̮̱͐́͒̾͗̉͝h̶̨̢̛̻͇͕̣͑̒̏̊̍̂̈́̀̀͌͂͘͝͝ ̷̛͍̝̤͍̆̀̎͂̌͛̂͋͗͂͠t̶̨̰̱̭͍̟͔͉̝̋̆̓͆̀̂̎̀͒̈́͋͌͑͐ͅh̵͉͎̯̞̜̮̮̭̿͋͜e̴̡̞͆̍͂̎̐͛͌̆̀̈́͆͑̐͑͘͜ ̷̧̟̱̲̫́̋̎̏̈͂͛̂͋͂͝͠͝w̷̡̢̭͍̳͉̏͑̓ẖ̵̢̮̳̤̈́̆͘i̷͍͙̙̻̟̥͓͖͐̊̅̈́̀́̄̔͘̚ṱ̴̢̺̲͉̻͕͇͙͚̝̣͚̯̗̎̓̅̂̄̀̎͑͗̉͝e̴̫̻͓̳̻̱̻̗̠̻̚ ̷̢̢͈͓̮̠̺͚̱̼̜̠̦̖͓̄̐̂̋͌̎́̑͠͠m̵͈̻̒͊̃̏̓͘a̷̡͔̤̝̝̩̠̼̘̱͉̬̦̓́̑̔̆̑̈́͛̚ͅĝ̷̨̡̧͓͓̯͚̘̗͉̰̣̭͔̬̾̍̈́̀̇͗̌e̸̡̧̯͙̰̗̜͉̩̜̅̒̽̏͜͜͜ͅ

Three:
im going to keep most of kirins powerset under lock for a long while
and the fact that dragons are dangerous
four:
the other types of kin are severely underwhelming
and uh yeah
plus
i think i just figured out what odale means in one context, i think...

fuckin NOTIFICATONS WRYYYY
regardless
four things:
One:
Kirin's going to be more of a white mage than you think...
Two:
ṉ̶͖͈̬͔̐̂̈́͆̒͗̉̉͌̂̋̐̈́̕͠o̴͍̠̣̰͌̅̅̏̈́̓b̴̮̝̒ǫ̸͇̆͐̀́̍̋̓͒̎̓͘͘d̶̠͑͘͝ẏ̴̨͚̻̰͚̺̲̉̋͗͆͗̊̿̅̓̚̚͝ͅ ̴̹̹̀̓̒͐̅̔͊̇͐͌̕̕f̷̛̮̖̺̙̠͔̰̬̖̑͐̍̀̽̈́͆͆͑̽͛̚͝͝ư̶̛̼̺͈͍͌͆̽̀͗̑͗̈́̀͒͘ĉ̶̢̭̤̮͈̬̟̼͍̼͕͔̒̊̀̏̍̓̕k̶̡̨̛̩̦̰͗̾̎͌͛̂̀̈́̽͘͘͝͠s̸̮͎̥̠̯̦͉̥̮͙̣͋̅͌̄̚͜ ̷̧̧̥̣̹͈̼̞̖̙͂̐ẅ̷̧̭̙͇̘̮̹̞̹̅̿̉́̓̔̿̐̂̂̚͜͝ͅi̶̡̡͙̬͖̟̩̞̰̝͎͔̻͆̔͝ṯ̴̡̨̗̘̹̮̱͐́͒̾͗̉͝h̶̨̢̛̻͇͕̣͑̒̏̊̍̂̈́̀̀͌͂͘͝͝ ̷̛͍̝̤͍̆̀̎͂̌͛̂͋͗͂͠t̶̨̰̱̭͍̟͔͉̝̋̆̓͆̀̂̎̀͒̈́͋͌͑͐ͅh̵͉͎̯̞̜̮̮̭̿͋͜e̴̡̞͆̍͂̎̐͛͌̆̀̈́͆͑̐͑͘͜ ̷̧̟̱̲̫́̋̎̏̈͂͛̂͋͂͝͠͝w̷̡̢̭͍̳͉̏͑̓ẖ̵̢̮̳̤̈́̆͘i̷͍͙̙̻̟̥͓͖͐̊̅̈́̀́̄̔͘̚ṱ̴̢̺̲͉̻͕͇͙͚̝̣͚̯̗̎̓̅̂̄̀̎͑͗̉͝e̴̫̻͓̳̻̱̻̗̠̻̚ ̷̢̢͈͓̮̠̺͚̱̼̜̠̦̖͓̄̐̂̋͌̎́̑͠͠m̵͈̻̒͊̃̏̓͘a̷̡͔̤̝̝̩̠̼̘̱͉̬̦̓́̑̔̆̑̈́͛̚ͅĝ̷̨̡̧͓͓̯͚̘̗͉̰̣̭͔̬̾̍̈́̀̇͗̌e̸̡̧̯͙̰̗̜͉̩̜̅̒̽̏͜͜͜ͅ

Three:
im going to keep most of kirins powerset under lock for a long while
and the fact that dragons are dangerous
four:
the other types of kin are severely underwhelming
and uh yeah
plus
i think i just figured out what odale means in one context, i think...
White mage? I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to.

so, my thoughts on ọ̀dàlẹ̀ or however it was originally put.

ọ̀dàlẹ̀ in Yoruban is Traitor.

In Zola's first letter, it says and i quote:
"One of the teachers tried to talk to them yesterday, but they took him somewhere. No one's seen him since... There are people saying that they killed him, but I don't think so. I don't know how, but I can feel it...I think. He's not dead but something...worse. What could be worse than being dead though?" end quote.
Just speculation, but i'm thinking that instead of the teacher being "taken", he was more "Negotiating."
I think that he is the "ọ̀dàlẹ̀" and that he betrayed the school, and is working with the gang.
"what could be worse than being dead?" being a traitor and betraying everyone.

im guessing this teacher will be a minor antagonist of some type.
This may be revealed more in the second letter, i dont know.
this is my current theory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note from future ink who had finished writing the above
i just translated the word but i also did it like: ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ọ̀dàlẹ̀ ọ̀dàlẹ̀
and i translated it to english, then flipped it back to yoruba, and back to english rinse repeat and i returned this:
odle.PNG

what
the
fuck
is
up
with
the
yoruban
language
Edit:
i fucking KNEW it was yoruban
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oshun (Oshun - Wikipedia)
also
yeah did you not expect an invasion of the girls bathroom?
didnt think you would go into a religion like such
hmmm
this prompts further research

Last edited:
Good Luck!

Remember to communicate a lot in RP. A messy brawl involving over a dozen characters can become very complicated very fast, especially with the existence of hostages in play.

The gang will go right for the defenseless and weak members of the school. How many of those people die (and the resulting headline in next week's new paper) depends on your actions.

I.E. apply common sense and real-world thinking; a hundred students dying in a fight you were involved in is not going to end well.

i know someone is going to say something about this
im NOT going to try and single handedly win the bttle by relying on draconic abilities
hell kirin's barely going to fight

for the upcoming battle
considering literally only Kirin and Marcus have abilities that can heal
and how the gang will go for the weak and defenseless?
yeah

b̶̛̛̰̖͎̳̲̯̥̬͐̅̑͊͌̃̔̏͊̉̆̄̄̉̎̂̔̃̈́̃̈́́̑̈̃̋͐͛͛̏̈́̓̿̐̏̐̄̇͆͆̒̅̽̒̉̂̆̈̌͑̋͆̅̔̀͋́̓͊̆̈͒̽̾͒̑͑̒̐͐̅̀̐͌̃̍̔̐͗͑̏͌̈́́̀̏̉̍͆̉̈́̈͐̑͑̋͒̍͗͆̈́̓̈̏̎̔̀͑͂͛͂͊̍́̈̌̂̑̅̈́̈́͒̌̈́͋̀͊̓̽͑͋̿͊͑̃̈́̇̅̃̀̔̂̀͒̈́͐̈̄̈̚̚̕̕̕̚̕͘͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅe̶̢̢̨̧̢̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̪̘̝̘̗̗͇̟̦̼̖͚̰̠͖̠̹̦̭̲̺̜̰͇̪̩̪̳̫̟̘̱͚̼͓̥̹̰̤̘͎͙̤̘̗͖͍͉̠͍͕͖̮̥̯̣͓͎̱͙̣͎̱̜̫̖̟̰̪̟̱̺̥͈̗̘̻̯͙̟͕̗͚̘̥̣̩̹̲̠̩͇͕͈̱̫̰͙̰̰̥̭̬͔̻͖̩͍̩̟̱͖̼͓̫͍̮͉͎̥̗͇̹̲̣̤͉̘̖̝͉̻̰̞̟̤̫͐̅̌̀̈́́̔̃͛̿̈́̏̏́͊́́̀͌́̌̄͌̓̿̂̈́̓̅̋̐̇̓̂̍͑̿̀̐̉͑̈́̋́̉̆̊̈͛̂̓͒̋͋́̄̓̏͊̓̊̽͆̐̄̽̊́̿̃͒́̏̑̃͂̎͑̾̍́̋́̀̀̎͗̆̈́̓̓́̈́̈́̏̃̓͋̋̇̾̊̏̇́̋̓̒́̽̅̑̇̑̓̅͌̂̅͗̎͛̅͌̍̃̎̀͌̊̑̽͐̅̆̿̃̅́̔͐͆͂͌̎̏͛̉̉̂͒̊̑͋͆͊̉͋̀̓̒̅̔̉́̈͌́̓͛̑̓̉͊̅̈̓͋̈͑͂͌͐̿͗̏̇̄̈̇̉͑̑͂͂̀̓̈́́̒̔͛̔̽͑̓͆̍́͊̈̈̀̀̍͋̀̓̎̀̓̿͌͂̂̒̂̒̄̊̊̃̅̀͑́̍͛̾̃͑̑̀͑́̓̓̄̒̕̕͘̚̚̚̕̚̕̚͘͘͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅẃ̴̨̧̢̨̡̛̛̛̦̘̦̞̟̰̪͙͕̜̳̘͉̞̭̫̱̮͙̯͇͚̟̬͖̘̬͈̝͉̳͈̠͉̖̖̲̼̗̻̰͉̿͛̂̑͌̾̉̍́̋̒͛̀̀̒̉̒͛́͐̂̄̾͂̎̈́̈́̒̌̇̈̈́͋̐̾̀̄̒͆̆͋͆̿͋̉̽̾̏͊̽͂̍̇̅͋͛̄̇̆̑́̽̌̇̇͋̆̑̉̈́͂̀̈́͗͆̔́̊̓̂̒̅̇̍̓̽̈̄̏̿̉̀̂̈́͊́̋̂̇̉̓̎͗͛́̿̀͒̌͋͑̏̀̀͐͊́̏͐̍̅̿̔̀͊̒̐͑̍̌̉̃͌̌̽̿̅̎̎̌̊͋̒̅̑̂̎̈́̕̕͘̕̚͘̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̕̕̚͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠à̴̢̨̢̧̡̧̧̧̧̢̢̢̨̢̡̧̨̨̨̢̨̧̢̞̘̲̻̘͚̫͕͈̼̳̹͇̪̩̲͇̰̖̣̺͎̜̘̭̼͓̭͚̦̪̜͖̥̳̫͔̩̤̖̘̥͕̗͉̻̪̖̻͖͚̩͚̮̙̤͕̱͖͈̟͖̬͚͎̥̯͍̭͖̗͚̦̜͇̮̞̮̫̙̥̙͖͈̰͖̱̺̥͙͖̺̥̥͔̲̺͍̩̼͎̺̠͖̤͔̝̣͕̜̝̮̼̱͉͉̫̠͙̖̺̟̼̥̥̜͇̪̬̺͙̜̰̱̭̲̜̺̥̘͇̜̞̳̲̗̬̺̥̠̩̮̼̞̲̼̞̺̳̹̹̟̥͓̻̞̯̙̼̭͕̲͎͚̣͔̻͈̗̬͚͇͈͓̭̰̞̹̾͌̂̇͆͗̑͂͗̐̃̈̈́̈̽̈̃̂́̄̋̀̓͊̊͊͒̍̍͊̈́̋̄̄̿̏̔̈̍̀̂̽͌́͛̿́̇̾͆͛̐͒̌͆͗̅̓̿͐̽̒̚͘̚͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅr̸̨̨̧̢̡̡̡̧̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̡̨̢̨̨̢̢̛̥̥̳̲̰̬͉̤̤̬̰̺̜̣͔̹̖̳̲̲̗̺̟͕̲̪͈̱͚͙̺̱̪̦̮̻̜̜̫̥̟̻̮̬̠̹̻̩̲̮̞͍͙̭̘̹͖͉͇̲̪͙̠̲͈̖̹̝̱̰̤̱͓͍͉͓͓͔̜̝͔̠̹̭̗̻̥̟̖͉̬̪͎͎̘͈͙̤͔͈̫̻̗̼̟͕̮̼̬͍̭̖̯͍̣͈̣̬̫̞̘̫̦̩̜̥͈͈̻͙̯̝̩̘̳͈̞͖̫̜̠̝͔͖͍̐̐̋͗̅̄͊̌̐̑̄͒̓̒̾̍̾̋͊̊̆̍̇͋̓̊̾̃͊̏͂͐̐̃̋͒͊̏̂̎͌͗̇̈̀͑̾̿͌̉́̍́̽̆̄̆͗͗̅̂̀̑͆̈́͊̇͆̅̈́̔̈́̍͗̔͂̋͊̂͊̇͗͆̆̂̓̏̆̒̇͑͐̎͒̽͒̕̚͘̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅė̶̢̡̢̡̡̢̡̧̢̨̡̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̛͖̘͚̖̤̮͈͔̬͙̯̺̩̗̰̠̪͖͚̘̫̯̬̯͓̣̤̫̮̺͓̰̜̲̭̩̳͕̭̪̘͚͙͕͍̞̲͎̰̝̠͕͖̫͔̲͇̰̲̘͈̜̻̺̰̭̰̼̫͎̘̩̩̯̞̥͖̹̘̭͉̜̹̲͇̮͖̗̫̗͙̻̯̤͕̜͉̜̲̘̻̯̺͓̣͚̦͚͔̰͈̣̟̙̙̗̺͖̲͉̮̬̬̱̫̅̀̉̒̈̈́͂͌̋̅̈̋̄̆͌̒̅͂̆̍͂̇͋͋̃̀̔̉̃̆̆̀͂̍̑̃̊́̇́̈́̊̑͐́̾͐̉̂̅̉̄͌́̇͂̋̽͋͆̅̒͆̇͑̐́̋̊͊̅̔̌̊̈̽̈́̌̈́̃͒͊̈̀͐̐̇̓͐͑̾̎̏̇̎͑͑́̓̑͌̅́̔̀̐̈͛̎̈́̓̎͐̉̎̋̆̅̔̑̄̓͊͋̀̊̓͒͆͒̐͌̔̇͊̈́͛̈́̿̏́́̈́͐̋͂̓͗̈́̓̑̿̾̅̿̿̊̔́̈́̆̅̊͛̉̊̎̎͌̉͐̏̿̾̅̎́̈́͗̆̈́̈́̀̌͆͛̋̑̌̄̀͌̍̈́̽̌̐́͒̿̓̾̔̏͊̀̈̽͒̂̓̈͂̆̉̓̏̀̈̚̚͘͘͘̕̕̚̕̚͘͘̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̵̡̡̧̨̢̧̨̡̨̝͍͈̞͓̫̙̹̩͚̠͚͍̰͖̳̩̹̠͔̠̬̞͉̭͚̗̪̖̝̺̱̻̘̬̫͖̜̥͖̬̙͈͙̳͉̫̞̩̯̘̣̰̯̗̝͖̣̤̰̦͉͚̳̬͚̰̦̮̘̞̼̹̤̹̣̗͔̣̟͎̦̝̱̭͎͔͎͔̻̭͍̜̪̫̮͙̻̭͉͍̠̝̋̅̾̔̊̽̓͗͋̓̏̅̈́̔̿͑͆̋͛̽̓̊̂͒̀͋́̀̇͛̊̓̉̽͛̊̃͐͐̈́̓̿͋̊̓̆̎̈̋̍̃̽͑̽̉͑͑͗̆̂̃͛̋̃̃̓̈́̇̾̽̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅţ̸̢̛̫̥͚̜̯̬̭̺̟̰͇̺͈̱̪̠̯͎͙͔̐́͋͆̀́ͅͅh̸̡̡̧̡̧̡̢̡̨̧̨̨̢̡̡̨̧̢̧̧̧̧̧̡̡̠͈̰̩͍̝̻͚͈͕̹̞͎̝̻͓͍̹̲͚͇̩͈͎̺̟̖̪̭͉͕̳͍͕͖̖̙͈͚̫̗̜̙͙̭̻̪̻̦͉̻̫̱͇̺̬̭̩͖̜̳̬̥̝͉͚̳̜̯̣͉͙̩̙̮̱͓̥͇̥̜̠̜̹͎̝̻̟̥̭̺̦̙̮̬̱̭̩̯̻̗̯̩̳̰̝̪̮͇̩̤͎͖̝̞͇͚̱͔͉̳̱͔͖̬̖͙̤̣̗̭̩̭̮̩̲̻͕̲̘̣̤̠̖̟̼̪͍̩͇̦͙͔͙̟͈̝̩̰̝̬̯̹͖̼̮͔͎͍͙͕̝̼̦͕̖͍̥͕̼̲͖͎͖̗͙͍̦̳̙̳̮̝͖̥͎̹͔̺̦̲̥̙͙̲̪̳̺͕͗́͛͐̌̉̅͛̅̈́̇̉̓́̈́͊͗̃̅͊̀̅̀̾̈́̓̏̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅe̵̡̡̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̫͍̰̜̣͈̼̟̜̜̪̭̘̘̯͖̺̗̙̖͙̮̗̪̤̼̪̫̜͓̻͙͚̩̩̯̬͖̯̼̰̼̞̫͍͕̣̗̩̠͍̬̣̜͕͓̜͓̪̻̗͙̍̋̉͆̈́̑̈̈͊̑́͑̽̎́̽̆͌̅̌͂̈́̌͑͑̉͐̈̈͐͑̐̈́̊̂͌̋̈͌͒͆̆͌̀̿̉̏͑̃̓̽̎̾̀̋̀̾̇̉̏̀̃͗̏̆͑̌̆̓͛̓̈́̃̂̍̔̋̇͆̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅ ̴̢̢̧̡̨̢̢̢̢̡̧̡̧̨̧̨̨̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̞͈͇͈̠̙̼͈͔̤͍̠̯̰̻̬̻̜̲̼̖͍̼͇͉̮̤͖̗̦̗̜͕͇͎̫̗͇̻͕̮̼̣̲̪͕̦̪̯̠͎͇͖̪̺͈̲̗̮͔͙̳̼̮̘̰̖̖̺̫̻̺̰̜̞̗̭̯̗̱̝̭͖̙̼̬̟̗̞̪̭̺̝̟̥̺͉̫͈̻͕̙̱̟̭̠͉͙̥̺͔̥̮͙͖͓͚̝͔̺̱̤͙͙̱̳̣͎̤͇̥̤͚͖̩̣̖̲̦̠̙̫̣͕̹͚̪͖͖̹̭͇͚͕̞̘͔͎̺͉̪͍̮̩̮̦̜͓͙̙͍̟͍̦̜̠̦̻͇̜̰͙͚͊́̊̇͑̑̈̍̔̀̈̇͐̃̌͆̋͋́̊̀͊́̌̿͆̒̈̊͋̑̓͑̒͐̋̋̌̌͐̋͋̃̈́̋̈̋̈́͋̆͋̂̏͛̽͂͋̀͒́̔̽̄̋̔͆̿̆̄̑̍̓̋̋̐̔̈́͐̑͒̎̓̏̆͐̐͐̐́̾̈́̒̋̑̌̑̓̿́̊̌̑̊̽͗̄͌̆̉́̈́͑̓̉͗́̋̍̔̉̄̑̑̑̊̍̂̓͌̿̈̃̔̊̃̇̽͒͋̿͛͂́̃͌̅̽͊́̀̎̓̋̊͘̕̚͘͘̕͘̚̕̚̚̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅw̶̡̢̢̧̨̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̫̣̳̦̭̞̯̩̼͔̜̬͉̯̠͍̭̳̱̼͉̜̰͚͕̻̗̪̬͍͖̦̯̱͕̣̥̠͍̠̟͉͉̞͓̙̻̭͔͇͕̳͓̹̤̼̙̠̝̩͎̜͉̹̙̫̮̪̰̫̦̖̞͚͖̦̬͇̩̯̞͔̫̺̤̯͎̪̥̙̗̫̤̹͕̙̹̘͕̭̰͙͉͕̩͇̼̟̥͉̜̮͎̭͎̪̋̅̾̌̑͋̍̿͛͂̊̊̆̍̓̍̀͐͒̈̽̂̃̉̿̈́̈́́͆̆̀̅̈́̈́̓̐͗̒̃̽̏̌̑̿̇̾͗̑̏̂̐͋̈́̒͒̽̔͂̂̉͂͂̈́́͂̾̍̀̈́̈́͑̿̔̈́͆̑͂̎̄̍̐͆͊̈̐̎̂͛̐̋̀͆̈̀̄̐̌̉̇̾̊͋̀̋̈̈́́͒̍͆̅̓͛͒̽̑͊̀̊̓̾̿̃̑͂̀̈́̓̽̓̀̀͊̊̆̑̈́̑͂͌͒̿̇̒̈́͛͐̔̈́͆̌̆̋̏̐͂͌̀́̐̉͐̋́̄͊̀̿̆̆͗̔̈́̉̈́̎͌͒̒̊͊̅̆̄̂̃́̓͛̽͛̓̇̇̽̆́̀̐̋̈̀́͐̏̊̐͗͊́̔͑͐̾͐̔̓̉͛̾́́͐̉̿̋̆̽̑̊̋́̐͐̕̚̚̚̕͘̚͘̕̕͘͘̕̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅḣ̷̨̧̨̨̢̧̢̨̧̧̡̧̧̢̡̨̢̧̡̧̧̡̡̞̟̪͈̺̞̰̭̞͔̮͎̤̯͔̬̦̗̠̭̱̪͖͉͓̭̱̬̫̹̹͎̳̹̠̭̣̠̟̰̝̠̱͎̗̰͍̥̱̬͎͖͉̝̙͕͔͔͖͉̮̯͚̯̙̰̻̝̱̯̖̭̬͕͚͈̟̖̩̱̰̗͓̺͙̥̖̪̦͓͎̜͈̜͉̥̻̻͙̲͕̩̠͕̱̗̞͚̪̗̹̣̤̘̥̘̥̣̯̩̣̜̠̯͇̦̠̗͎̖͔̩̳̯̗̰̳̺̤͓̲̦̜͎̈́͐̇̔́́͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅi̵̡̢̡̢̢̧̡̧̡̨̢̨̧̧̨̧̡̧̢̢̛̛͙̣͈̻͈̝̮͎̗͖̖̖͖̣̫̬̖̺̜͓͕̥̮̹̗͖͔̳͉͚̗͖̖̠̝̠̮̖̝̬̻̜͍͔̣͍͈̼̻̗͍̳̫̰̬̞̫̪̘̼̘͚͎̞̞̰̳͖͓͈͍̩̪͙͓͍͓͔̮̘̥̱͚͙̠̪̠͔͕̦̪͖̺̦̖̯͚͙̰͍̣̞͎͖̥̮̘̲̲̫̠̻͙͉̭̖͈͈͈͓̤̳̭͕̘̰̳̥͍͕͕̮͉͔̫͓̗̟̭̜̥̞̹̮͎̲̺̲̤̱̙͈̭͎͕̜͓̝̣͎̰̘̜̜̼̬̮̜͕̹̲͚̞̣͕̟̦̞͖̞̹͉̪̳̹̘̪̤̍̑̍̒̋̄̇̈́̑̍̉́̆̈̑̐̇͌́̒͗̐̈́̇̎̋̍͌̈́̐̄̎̏͒̒̊̋̏͂̈͂̒̊͐̆̓͒̍̀̈́̀͂̌̈̈̓̔̀̆̔͌̃͋͛̅͊͐̿̽͂͘̚̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅt̸̢̨̧̡̛̛̺͚͇͍͔̼͍̩͚̳͕͖̩̤͎̣͓͔̬̗̖̦̗̬̫̜̠̪͍̲͖͉̹͍̻̬̲̺̣͍̰̳̱̟̱͎̻͓̣̫̘͚̩̠͙͚͇̦̫̝̺̜̼͈̄̌͒̀͌̍̽̊́͋̽̃̐̓͐̓́̿͛͂̈̂̓͑̆̿̾̈͊͂̓͊̅̈́̈̈́̔̓̔̈́̓̈́̀̓͊̒̊͌̉̈̈́͒̈̈́̍̅̂͒̒̃͆̓̄̂́̀̇͛͆̇͛̈́̊̍̒̒͆̐̽͆̐͂͛̏̈́͗͊̅̈͛̑̆̍͆͊̍̑̅̈́̇̇̊̊̕̚͘̕͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅę̷̨͈͙̗̟͚̲͕̤̱͉̝͚̱͙̤̟͇̜̥̪̫̰̩̣̍͛́̀̒͋͆͂̇͋̓̓̾͂͘͠ͅ ̸̧̢̛̺̺̫̱̦̞̳̅̿̊̍̌̓̈́̌̿͌̅̏̇̅̽̌̊̈́̀́̓̍̌̈́̐̈̋̀͌̑̄̽̋̈́͆̑̆̀͐̄̿̉͑͊͋̂͊̋̈̏͛̑͋͑̓͑̾͑͑̑͑̈́̀̏̅̔̃͌̐̓̈̾̚̕͘̕͝͝͠m̵̢̨̨̢̡̢̧̨̢̨̧̨̢̧̡̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̼̣̞̙̭̱̫͚̼̼͚͚͕̖̮̦͓̦̦̦͈̥̗̲̻͖̪̭͙͉͈̬̙̞̬̬͙̞͓̘̟̬͍̹͚͖̩̳̯̜̺̪̮͇͕̦͖͕̳͔̱̦̜͉̘̱͉̠̤̳͓̠͇̮̪͖̲̻̬̼͕̪͉̠̣͓̤̖̣͎̫̠̳̲̫͍̳͖̥͍̮̖̜̫̤̥̗͕̼̗͖̦̼̳̳̲͙͓̮̠̤͍͙̣̪̯͔̲̱̜͇̮̦̖͙̣̱̦̪̥̘͚͍̫̦̦̟͉͙͚̯͕̙̱̖͍̥͎̥̠̥̝̙͈̤͕̙͓̙͚̳͔̫̟̺͇̲̪̩͇̳̣̯̖̣̪̫͇̘̣̼̳͉̏̔͂̀̌͐̈́͐̽̊̍̽̑͑̽̌̆̽̎͊̒̏̂̽̔͒͌͑͋͂͑́̔̄́̀̉̏̏̐̌̔̅̑̍̂̓͐͐́́͆̄̓̊̽̉̒̅͊̑͒̆̈́͐͋̾̾̊̓͆́͐̃́͋̆͊̈́̂̊̚͘͘͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅą̸̨̢̢̢̨̡̢̡̡͉̱̤̭͖̪̬̥̣̰̮̰͚̖̟͙͖͈̰̤͍͇͓̫̩͈̰̮̭̗̺̞̠̦̭̻͔̲̺̖͈̩̹̰̙̪̘̠̝̘̪̩͈̤͓̤͚̩̹̫̪͕͓͎͍͇̭͉͕̰̲͍̝̰͔̬̭̭̇̑̃̄̈́̂̐̍̒͆͌͑̃̅̀̏̾͂̒̀̋́͆̿̀̈͂̄̋́̉̋̏̔̏̐̀̔̈̔̍͌̓̌͊͘̚̚̕̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅǵ̵̢̢̧̢̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͈̬͙̺̞̫͉͇̰̻̗̥̮̪͙͙̲̤̙̫̭̗͕̦̭̻͙̯̙̮̙̰̬̦̻̠̠̹̫̜̲̜̼̪̪̗͎͈̼̝̥͍͕̺͖̤̙̺̠̬̤̬̮̪̲͍̳͓̩̼̝̭̪͍̬̳͈̘̜̻̗͉̜̻̘̳̫̹̳͎͚͍̘̰̗̠͉̠̳̩̍̄̀͐̈̄͊͂̀̇̔̔̿̊͊͌̈͊͑̃͆͊͐̈̀̇̀̿͆̍͆̿̈́͛̒̍́̈̽͆͊͆̎̌̾͆̋́̋́̔̿͆͂̍̏̌͛̓́͂̓̏̈́̿̎̈́͋͆͊̈̀̾̀̔͂̍̄̈́̃͐̉̋̑̈́̓̀͗̀̿̏͗̈̒̃̀͗̀̀̀̈́̿̎̽̉̈́̒̐͛̌̃̂͋͂̂́̈́̄̔̔́͌͛̎̿̋͗̓͛̔̂̎̈́̌̈́͋̉̀̉̄̆͐̌͌́͌̈̇̃̐̎́̋̏̎̋̆̎͋̀̔͌͗̆̃̄̈́͑̌̔̉̚͘̚̚͘̚͘̚͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅê̶̡̨̧̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̯͇̯̱̪̰͇̬̱̰͎̞̯͕͍̦̬̫̳͕͍̖̦̫̖̭̫̰̩̖̘̺͙̩̮̳̮̰̹̦̖̰͓̦̼̦͚̖̗͍̣̤̳̠̦̖̯̻̱̯̘͎̮͍̹̫̬̰̱̫̝̰͕͔̖̝̳̩̤̲̗͎̘̝͖̝͎͎̪̜̞̖̫͔̪̝͙͉͙̬̯͍̩̤̮̜̙͔͙̼̻̗̞͉̥͔̤̪̻̱̣͍̟̓̓͊͗̈́̾̽͆̋͆̃́̈́̾́͛̐̄̿̿̉̐̋̒͑̓̏͗̀̀͌̔͂̎̈́͗̒́̈̾̓̉̉̓͆̒͛̈́̋́̍̾̿̎͂̍̈̿͒͋̿̉͗̐̑͛́̎̄̅̿͆̏̔̂̔͑̊̊̾̈́͆͒̇̓̃̇̌̀͌́̅̀̇̃́̃̈̂̒͋́̄̋̊̃̀̌́̈́̀̂̽̊̑̋͌͆̔̿́̀̇̌͒̽͛͂̄͐̾͆̏̄̌̒̏̊̐̎͋̍́͑̂̂̄̾̐̓̃͗̀̀̾̆͌̄́͆̑̈́̍̽̈́̔͛̈̈́̌͋͛̆͛̇͐͒̏̊̏̀́͑͑̅͑̉͂͊͌̔̊͋̌͆̏͛̔̓̍͗̃̂̇̅̃͗́̋̓͆̽̆̈́̚̚͘̕̕͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̚͘͘̕̚̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅ ̸̨̢̨̡̢̧̡̢̡̢̢̢̨̧̧̡̢̨̡̧̢̡̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͕͕̤̘̹̠̮̱͇̼̩͖̟̺̜̙͇͚͎͚̞̩͇̠̗̥̟͈͖̪̲͙̹̫͈͉̜̲̭̻̯̝̙͈̞̰̲̯̯͍̜͈̰̟̝̟͓͎̩͕̟̺͚͔͓̝̗̜̣͎̠̩̙̘̖͙͕͍̭͔̘̖̻̘̣̞̜̩̗̭̣͎̻͎͈͈̖̗̞͓̭̖̭͖͚͇̣̠̝̥̝̮̤̻͕̫͔̪̗̭̙̰̝̳̳͍̰͖̙͈̟̩̳͖̖̙̜̖̻̤͖̩͔͍̗̖̞̙̬͈̰͕̺̰̩̯͚͓͕̤̪̩̦̗͔̦̼̯̻̲̤̯͇͎̰̦̙͙͕̙̞͚͖̪͚̦͍̜̹͇̣̦̮͚̤̭̖̥̦̖̖̹̼̪̭̙̲̬̺̻̗̠̝̤̤̯͔̩͇̭̬̻͔̩̗̟͉͐͆͗͒̋̂̐̓̓̍́̐̾̈́̈́̅̓̿̉̈́͌̍̋̈̏̔̈́̍͑̑̓̌͊̾́̔̀̈̈͐͗͛̾̅̋̂̔̿̏͐̽͐̎̅̍̅͂̓͌͛̋̍̔͗̓̌̓̿̓̉̽͆̀̈́́̾͒͛͛̒̊̓͆̂̉̎̇̆̈́̌͒̊̋̅̍̃̈́͆̑̔̆͊̔̉̒͂̀͛́̈͂͒͂͌̈̇͐̂͂̏̽̈́̋͑̋͋̀̃̉͗̽̎͗́̄̎̂̐́̎͒͒͌̃͋̿̐̆͑̎̿̃̐͒̀̓͛͒̇̆̎̀͐̀̇̑̑́̀͊͒͆̐̀̋̓̽̋͌̅̔̓͊͗̄͒̀͐̆̋̉̂̈́̋̆̓̔̓̋͒̈̍̏̾̇̃̍̈́̈̈́̒̈́͗͋̾̀͐͛̐̓͗̀͛͗͋͛̓̓̚̚͘̕̕͘̕̕̕̚͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅf̸̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̠̮̻̰̤̘̫̙̥͇̞̝̪̼̜̳͈͖̱̬̭͍̜̝͈̮̣̭̱͎̰͕͚̮̏̅͛̾̐̄̎͊̓̓̓́͌̃͑̿̍͊̑̿̉̈́̃̊̌̍̒͋́͂͛̃̇̔́̎͌̓̄̑͂̏͊̔͂̅̿̿̍́̍̈́͑̓͌̏̓͗̋̾̉͌́̉̎̈́̽́͗̓̏͆̊̆̀͋͐̂̍̐̋̔̏̂̾͂͑̾̽̽̋̆̉̇̌̿̅̏̂̒̾̑̍̌̈́͌̀͗̊̈́̋̆̉̄̒̔̒̀̈̆̉̂͋̀̋̔̑̽̌̍̓̌̎̿̄̐̌͊̈́̃̓͊̇́̋͗́͊͋̄͒̾́̉͗͐̎̆͑̊̋̉͑̔̄̽̂́́̇̈͆̈́̂̀̿̋̐̿̌̿̒̄̂̓̈́̀̔̈́̄́̐̑͑͆͗͐͗́̀͑̀͛͐̒͐̚͘͘̕̚̚̕̚̕̚͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅi̸̧̢̢̡̡̨̨̨̡̨̡̨̨̢̡̧̢̢̛̛̳̝̠͉̪̜͔̫͙̟̲̬̮̝̝̰͔͚̝̘̝̣͕̩͇̯̮̗̤̠̟̻̯̟̼̥̗͔̝͔͙̪͙̼̫̳͕̹̤̹̯̻̣͙̟̗͔͈̥̣̬̟͔̰̮̤͕̖̣̺̦͈̣͙̠̜̪̣͕͖̹̭̠͍̭̭̩͉̺͇̻͚͍̯͚͎̝̺̻̘͖̮̻̺̥͎̖̙̥̹̝̮͈͎͓̫̰͎̣̳̹͙͉͖̦͔̜̫̤̪͍̦͕͍͇̩͙̗̞̻̩̦̫̗͔̹̦͙͖͚͖͍̖̠̗͉̫͔̜͚͚̟͎̠̠̰̖̺̬̤͚̩̫̟̟̞̱͇̞̝͚͕͎̬̭̭̺̝̟̜͍̣͚̤̙̹̫͇̞̙͚͉͍̖͕̭̺̗̼͙͖̞̮̩̫̖̮͈͔̭̺͈̩͙̪̦̼͍͉̰͚̺̗̙͚̗̲̤̯̜̗̪̼͉͔̲̩̙̮̼̯̠̩͚̝̪̣͆͒̅͗͊̈́͐̐̌͆̍̍̔͌̂̆̄̊̊̓͒͗̾̂͂͌̌̍̑͛̉̃̓̑͆̒̄̔̄̀̔̆́̊̑̒̃̿̒͆̉́͆͒͗̔̇̇́͛̄̄́̎̆͛͒̌̆͐̈́̂̅̀͐̀̿̅̽̔̐̈̏͊͗̓̿̎̃̓̌̽̀̾̓̇̐̇̒͆͆̈̑̎͂̓̂͌̈̐̊͂̓͗͊͒̆͂́̾͑̌̔̋̉̒̂̓͂̎̾̀̔̾̾͑̍̊́͂͊̈́͑́̉̔̄̅͋̓́̋͋͑́͗́̓̿̄̒̌̅̋̾̊̒̿̃͒̀̔̽̂͋͐͌͂̄̋̉̑́̐̿͗̆́͂̕̚͘̚̕̚̚͘̚̕̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅl̴̨̢̢̢̨̡̨̨̨̡̧̧̧̡̡̡̢̢̨̨̧̢̛͇̝͈̜̼͇̬͎̤̝̮͔̮͈͙͙̲͍͓̫̲̤̮̖͉͉͚̖̖̝͓͎̯̦̲̳̤͇̯̬̬̳͕̠̞̰͕͉̰̪̩͙̹̯͍̻̟͎̜̥͉̯͈̯̤̙̺̖̥̦̟̣̳͇̖͔͍̯͉̺̝͔̤̳͈͉͎̭̻͖͈̳̻̰̟̖͇͓̻͖̠̜̤̻̩̥͙͖͎̥̺̗̠̩̲͉̙̦̭̥̠̱̻̺͓̰̩͎̘̗̳̳̺̝̦̟̰̫͚͉̩͔̪̞̝̲̣͓̹̗̰̯̘̦͉̣͇̥͙͍̭̲̙̼̣̜̰̩̳̗͇̻͚̜̹̭͖̣̾̄̈͊̈́̄͑̃́̎̔͐͋̑͂́̊̈̊͂̍̋͂̿̐̽̓̔̓̾̃͐̂̋́͌̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅẗ̸̡̨̡̡̡̨̡̢̧̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̪̺̻̭͍͇͖̩̗͓̤̳͈̯̫̮̻̣̭͓͍͙̦͇̥̝͚͈̹̭̟̹̞̜̪̩͓͓͓̹͙̬͙͉̞̣͈̹͓̜͕̮͚̼͙̟̹͇̟̪͉̱̩͚͔͕͚̭̱͔̯͈̯͖͙͓͕̝͔̻̼͖̳̩̬̳͔͚͙͓̦̺̳̥͍̩͙͔͍̳̠̯̗̻̟̜̘̘̯͕̖̟̩̹̻̪͓͍͉͓͉͙̭͇͍́̈́͆̀̏̌̃̐̓̓͊̊̅͆́̋͛̀̒̂͊́͐́̇̐̈̎̏̔̆̏̒͂͋͛̍̏̎̈̓̓̏̍̇͑̉͛̃̋̋͐̽͒̉́̂̈́̑̋͛̏͐̋̔̎̓̍̍̽̄͑̇̉̂́̎̆̄̃̀͛̇̈́̓̋̀̅̃̈́̽̂̈́́̿͌̋͑͐̈͊̆̋̔̇́͌͌̂̆͗̀͗̃̓͛̄̀̔͊̈́͑̐́̄́̅̈́̃͂̽̆̆̔̑̄̅̍͗̃̿͋̋̇͊̊͐̌͑̓̎͗̆͆͗͂̄͋́͒̈́̀̎͘̚̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅh̷̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͔̳̤̗̝̖̭̫̳̗̝̫͖̦̤̤͙̯̙͇͓̱͎͖̼͖̠͔̞̭͎͉̳͓̥̳̻̭̝̹͙͚̮̱̬̜̮̠͉͚͔͔̱̞͉̞̫̩̱̱̟̺̺̤̼̗̥͈͔̰͎͚͇̼͔̘͎̟̳̦̟̺̒͌͊͒̈́̀́̉͆̈̿̓̀̾̌͗͛̒̾̋͗̑̈́́̈͛͑͊͋̈́̎̿̏̓̈̋̓̽́͋͆̌̃̋͂̋͐̏͆̈́̐͌̍̒́̽̽̂̊̀͑̾̌̽̅́̽̅̓́͊͒̿͛̽͌̑͊̊̄̋̅̑̓̍̂͌͂͐͂́͗͂̋̀̀̋̍́̽͐̿̎͌̒̐̉̑̍͋̾̂̅̎͑͊͌̓̄͗̅͑̉͂͋͛̀̂̊̐̎̂̾͛̓͂͐́̂͑͌̅͊̅̿̉̑͆̽͆͛́̑̂̅̀̋̓̓̓̍͊́̅̃̔̓̀̐̋̈́̎̆͆̐͛͋̈́͒̄̔̈́̔̆̐͑̃͒̓̄͒͗̃͛̒͌̎̈́̔̃̂̔̃̏̂̐͌̓̽̉͑̑̈́͛͂̆͂̆̇̆͂̽́͑̂̑̋̉̍̽̏͛̇̄͛̽̏͗̏̍̏̋͐̄̈̄͂͐̒͂͑́͑̕̚͘͘̕̕̕͘̚͘̚̕̚̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

May have idea of protecting hostages, but that depends slightly on gang abilities..
Well, the idea might come in handy. If you share it maybe everyone can add to it and you can come up with a decent plan. Ofc, you wont know how effective it is until the gang arrives.
Just means that Adrian will likely go darker much faster and will go after the gang members to kill them.

Dunno how well I'll be able to prepare tho.
Havw fun with it o/
i know someone is going to say something about this
im NOT going to try and single handedly win the bttle by relying on draconic abilities
hell kirin's barely going to fight

for the upcoming battle
considering literally only Kirin and Marcus have abilities that can heal
and how the gang will go for the weak and defenseless?
yeah
Every Pantheon has at least 5 to 10 obligatory dragon slayers, and ofc i prepared a team that could adequately handle the OCs abilities.

As for how the gang will go for the weakest, they have members outside of their Myths/Legends and those members have a number of guns, which pose a very real threat to many of the hostages and a few of the Ocs as well.

Both xD

Killing isn't disallowed. Some characters might frown on it and legally it's an issue; but, later on in the Rp, by about the second arc all's willing, you'll have a licence to kill within reason. Similar to what's granted to soldiers.

I do know Hydra's looking to kill and eat a member of the gang for his growth ability, so Adrian might not even be the most villainous of the OCs lol.

Well I did say that in his bio, he'll gain a cruel sense of justice, planning to making him a villain who thinks he's helping people by going around and killing and/or drinking the blood of the bad people.

Not to sound edgy, but I was thinking Adrian would proclaim himself as a punisher rather than a hero because of his "justice."