• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mysteries of Gemela Island.

Grace tried to stand up but just about failed. She was way too weak to walk right now. "Dont you dare help me." Grace warned the others, certain that she could and would do it herself. She was a strong healthy teenager, she shouldn't have any trouble walking with a few injuries. Grace tried again, and managed to take a few shaky steps before holding onto a neaby tree. "Blasted Tail! Why does all of my balance need to be in my tail!" Grace grumbled as she started to walk again, back to where the Mightyena was.

Sylveon knew why the Vaporeon took Raz. That's why she didn't battle. She was busy finding the Umbreon, and food. As she found him, he tried to attack, but was to weak. "Let's get you home, " Shauna said.

"We have to see whats going on with Shauna and Raz." Grace reminded the group. "Raz might be in the same situation Rye was, and I lost Shauna almost as soon as we entered the forest." She flicked her ears. Grace continued struggling to move. "maybe this will help..." She transformed into Liepard and staggered across the mossy footing. Being a pokemon made it somewhat easier to move, but harder to keep a foot hold. About 80% of the ground right then was mud or moss, both not the best combination for a injured cat.

"My agility is still pretty good. I'll go scout around and make sure the coast is clear. You guys Go find Raz and Shauna, and ill meet you at the cave entrance" Shimmy said.

Shauna dragged the Umbreon until she found a tree of berries, sitris berries. She gave two to Umbreon, and he was able to stand they trudged on till they saw Grace. In her liepard form, she got ready to battle. " No! " Shauna yelled, still in her Sylveon form, protecting Umbreon.

"I'm in no shape to battle Shauna, don't worry." The Liepard sat down, breathing heavy from all of the walking she had been doing. Grace looked behind the Sylveon and saw a Umbreon. "Rye? Or someone else?" She asked, too dizzy to tell.

" The Espeon's friend, " Shauna explained. " The Espeon thought that Rye was this Umbreon, which is her friend and helps take care of her Eevee puppies.But he disappeared yesterday, looking for food. He fell in a hole near Raz's, " She further explained.

'Hm, the area seems to be clear. No malicious others here. "Ok, time to head to the cave entrance and wait. I hope they found Shuana and Raz", Shimmy said as he headed towards the cave.
((I have to stop here for tonight. Goodnight everyone))

"We were attacked by a Vaporeon though.... Who is it looking for then?" She sighed. "When can I have a break?" Grace mumbled. Shakily she stood up and walked up to Shauna. "May I please have a few Sitrus berries?" She asked.

" Sure, and I think she was looking for this Umbreon. They live in the village, and Vaporeon is Espeons close friend, " she replied. While Grace ate the Sitrus berries, Shauna saw Espeon. " Come and get Umbreon, " she said.

Rye woke up to see another Eeveelution approaching. "Why so you all want me so badly. ITo not like I'm good looking, so why?" He asked, wondering if Shuana was gonna give him away to the Espeon.

Shauna could tell the Espeon was weak, and hungry. She offered a Sitris berry. The Espeon took it. Sylveon used her feelers to pick up the Umbreon behind her, not Rye, because she knew that was the Umbreon she was looking for. She raised up the Umbreon, and set him by Espeon.

Raz looked around. He yelled as he stepped on a sharp bone, but soon shut up. "I hope nobody heard that." He looked at a table of other bones. "Scary."

"The coast is clear here as well" Shimmmy said hopping from atop the cave. "Hu, somethings glowing.....what is that? Something i could use.....its....a necklace shaped like a raindrop....well, not useful, but its treasure. So its mine now" he said as he dangled it from his neck.

Grace, who recovered her strength, stood up with out shaking. "wow, those berries work wonders!" She exclaimed. "Hey, I think I want to check something out, I'll be back later." Swiftly, she leaped over the bushes and gracefully ran through the trees, wondering what she saw earlier. Grace sped through streams and moss galore, searching desperately. However, when she noticed a shine of gold, the Liepard slowed down. Grace came along a clearing earlier and she wanted to know what it was. She returned to her human form to study the cylinder rock in the center of this clearing. The Liepard Halfling noticed small steps, circling the tower, only wide enough for a slim pokemon probably. After climbing the tower in her Liepard form, Grace gasped. On the floor of the tower, engraved in gold were pictures of a Liepard, Weavile, Zoroark, Pikachu, Sylveon and an Umbreon, all in a circle around a flower planted in the floor.

Raz heard another click when he grabbed one, and an arrow hit him in the chest. "Ow! Where did that come from." He couldn't get it out, so he just struggled by. "What is so important?" He sighed. "Maybe I should go back."

Grace studied the Gold engravings of the Pokemon on the floor. For some reason, she took an immediate liking to the Liepard. Slowly she walked up to it, in her human form. When she was back in Sinnoh, her Class took a trip to the Oreburg mines. The instructors taught Grace how to tell real gold from fake just by touching it. For some reason, She was hesitant to touch the gold engraving of the Liepard, but curiosity took over and she place her hand onto the gold floor engraving. Grace screamed in pain and recoiled, holding her burnt hand. "Oww! That really hurt!" In her pain, Grace knelt down at some point, and her knee landed on the Sylveon. Her knee however, did not burn as it touched the gold, unlike the Liepard engraving. "That's really weird..." Grace mumbled. After wrapping her hands with some cloth, she went over to the flower, making sure to not step on the Liepard picture. Grace pulled at the flower, hoping to pick it. However, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't pick it up out of the ground. Then she realized why. This whole tower was a massive flowerpot for this flower, and the 'steps' were it's roots.

Shauna hid in the shadows. She had gotten to the Gold tower before Grace, knowing of a secret entrance. She had been there earlier that day, but didn't touch the gold. It was magical and she knew it. She could sense magic since she was a baby, and that was covered in magic like a double chocolate dipped ice cream cone. Shauna came out of her hiding spot. " Hey Grace. "

"Shauna! When did you get here? And where is the Umbreon, not Rye, but the other one." The Liepard asked, quite confused. Her cat-like ears should have heard Shauna's breathing. Maybe it was because she was too busy looking at the engravings. "No matter, the problem here is that I feel like I should take the flower with me, but I also feel like the engravings have something to do with it. Any ideas?" She asked her friend.

Rye had also tagged along without the Sylveon knowing. "I'm here." Said Rye quietly

He looked at the Gold engravings, unknowing of the Fiery sensation that occurred if you where to touch yours.

He stepped on it briefly, dusting his own image, before jumping back, his paws still smoking a bit as he whimpered quietly.

"Peculiar, is it not? I was burned when I touched the Liepard, but not when I touched the Sylveon." Grace said. Tentatively she touched each symbol, not feeling anything but cold gold. She paused in front of the Liepard Symbol, feeling a purple radiance release when she grew nearer. Grace looked back. "Hey guys, when you get close to your Symbol, don't touch it, but do you feel anything? Like a colored radiance or soemthing?" Grace was in her Liepard form, hoping it wasn't just her that could sense the radiation. She was in human form last time, so maybe something changed when she transformed.

" I have an idea. If we can get all of us to touch the tip of or images, something should happen. But where's Raz, Elric, and Shimmy? " Shauna wondered. If they all touched the circle, who knows what would happen. But they all would soon find out.

"Here, I'm going to go find Raz, Elric and Shimmy should be together, go get them Shauna. And Rye, stay here and try to find something out, but don't hurt yourself." The Liepard said as she gracefully leaped down the tower, running to the place where they encountered the Mightyena. Grace followed the Pikachu human's scent, until she came along a room filled with bones. "Erk, that's really gross." She murmured.

The Liepard human jumped through a weak spot in the ground, hoping to find Raz, but instead, she leaped straight onto Elric, quickly turning into a human before landing. Her Leipard form was heavier, probably because of her muscle. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Are you ok?" Grace asked jumping off of him and holding a hand out to help the Zoroark human up.

"Eh, sorry there Elric. All i managed to find was this mystic water. More than likely not beneficial, but would make a great treasure.....well, look who decided to....drop in" Shimmy said before snickering.

"Excuse me!" The Liepard Halfling exclaimed. "I was looking for Raz and you guys when I dug through a weak spot and landed here! Its you're fault that you guys were walking here!" Grace was red in the face with embarrassment. "Still, in any case, are you ok Elric?"

Grace huffed as she helped the Zoroark Halfling up. "I am sorry again. Now, have you seen Raz anywhere?" She asked, examining her surroundings. The Sun was setting on their first full day on the Island. The cave with bones really scared her and she wasn't quite sure what she was expected to do on this island anymore.

Aldwyn sighed, sitting on the beach and feeling lonely. His dad told him to go on a boat trip and come back a man or don't come back at all. He got in the boat he and his dad made together and began rowing towards the island in the distance that called him. Suddenly, when about two miles from it, something made him drop the oars and cry out in pain. A loud ringing sound made him reach to cover his ears, but he cried out in alarm to find they weren't there.

He fell over in his boat, grabing the top of his head in pain where two blue ears sprouted. His jaw bone made sickening snap sounds as it became a canine jaw and grew blue fur. An also blue tail sprouted and he looked at his hands. They now were black paws with a single grey spike in the back. He dashed to the side of the small row boat to see his reflection in the water in time to see his brown hair become black. He was now half human, half Lucario.

More spikes, coming out of his feet, [now paws too] made him cry out in pain, seeing in his reflection he had fangs. He laid back on the boat, looking at the sky, feeling awfully sore from his transformation. He noticed the clouds were black. He sat up as it began to rain hard, and saw a huge wave looming over him. He didn't have time to cry out before the wave swallowed his ship.

He washed up on the beach of the island, totally zonked out.

Last edited:
Grace stared at the floor, seeing that a Lucario engraving appeared. "What? Does that mean that someone else just entered the island?" The Liepard halfling asked herself as soon as she re climbed the tower. She reached her hearing out, trying to figure out if anyone came onto the island. Grace transformed into Liepard and leaped down the tower. She swiftly ran through the forest, eager to see if there was another halfling that joined them. In the distance she could see a bluish figure on the beach. Grace became a human again as she contained to run to the figure. The sandy beach was not a problem earlier with her unscathed tail, but now after her battle, her large tail was still healing, effecting her balance. Grace finally made it to the figure and tried to see if he was ok. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked urgently, ears flicking around, and trying to figure out if any immediate danger was around. 'Gosh, would I look weird to him if he woke up and saw a half human half Liepard standing next to him? And I think I look like some kind of pop star with the pink streaks by my eyes....' Grace thought, all the sudden self-conscious of the way she looked to a new member of the group.

Aldwyn groaned, then sat up and rubbed his head, squeezing his eyes shut in pain. "w-where...?" He asked in a confused tone, opening his eyes and looking around. He caught a glimpse of his own paws, and felt his ears on his head. "W-what?!" He shouted in alarm. He turned and saw Grace and backed away. "Y-your! And I'm..... What?!" He asked, his now red eyes showing fear, alarm, and confusion.

"Exactly." Grace sighed. "Dang It! I should have made this more subtle." She grumbled to herself. "So, hello. My name is Grace and I am part Liepard. You are?" Grace flicked her tail back and forth subconsciously, trying to figure out why another person came to the island. The person seemed to be part Lucario. Grace's mom had a Lucario and seeing the newcomer made memories flow. She sighed, sitting down on the sand.

"I-I'm Aldwyn. Why am I...," he trailed off, looking at his paws, " part Lucario? Why are you part Liepard? Where am I?"
His dad never gave him a Pokemon, nor let him get one, even though he was sixteen. And, because of that, he was a bit frightened by them and their power, though he often read about them.

"Hi Aldwyn! So, supposedly this is Gemela Island, a cursed Island that only some people can see." Grace sighed. "But our thanks for being destined to save this island is turning half Pokemon. Want to try it out?" Grace jumped up, turning into a Liepard in the process of doing so. She crouched down into a hunting position, but with a playful smile on her face.