• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mysteries of Gemela Island.

He nodded and said, "I'm lighter as a Lucario," and switched to his Lucario form. As he did, his grip slipped a bit, making him leap up frantically. He got a good grip of the branch, but his leap made the branch shake. "Woah...," he whimpered with a gulp, trying not to look down.

Grace switched to a Lipard and squeaked as the branch seemed almost startled at the new weight it was holding. Once the branch stopped shaking, the Liepard regained confidence. Grace wrapped her tail around the branch knowing that it won't give much safety, but some is better than none. The Cat Pokemon reached out and managed to grab the bit of a scruff that a Lucario could have. The branch seemed to be close to breaking as she tried to lift the Lucario up. "Trust me, don't move." Grace grumbled as she prepared to jump. Once she did, The Liepard threw the Lucario towards land. Whether he would hit a branch or the ground first was unevident. Grace herself had to worry now. Thanks to quick thinking and her cat part, she managed to hold onto a bit of land jutting out over the water. "Gosh dang it!" Grace exclaimed in distress as the cat Pokemon struggled to pull herself all the way over the small cliff.

Raz was cold. He had no fire, all he had was food. He waited for some kind of signal to run, move, or look, but he didn't. He would usually think about his home, all that live there, but he dismissed those. All he wanted was to be comfortable. His wounds didn't change, still hurt. He was no docter, but they looked bad.

Aldwyn landed on his back, and yelped in pain. He heard Grace scrambling and got up despite the pain. He ran to her and grabbed her, pulling her up with all his strength. He pulled her a few feet away before laying down with a sigh.

"W-water I-is s-scary....." Grace was shaking a bit, holding her knees to her chest. After a moment and a few deep breaths she looked up. The Liepard human rooked confused for a moment before gasping in shock. "Oh my gosh! I just threw you out of a tree didn't I?" Grace exclaimed. "And right after you woke up from a coma! I'm so stupid.... Are you ok?" She asked. The Liepard human knew that was the dumbest and most obvious question to ask right now, but she still inquired.

He cocked his head say her, then yelled, "WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU MY EARS ARE STILL..... Never mind." The loud ringing in his ears finally stopped. "Eh, my back hurts, and I think I landed on a Pokemon, other wise I'm ok. I hope that Pokemon's ok. I heard a snap from below me....," he rambled on.

"Ow.." Sylveon said weakly. Aldwyn just landed right smack dab on top of her. And she was in great pain, as her bruises and cuts, swelled twice the size they already were. She felt
Ike she was gonna go unconscious. Actually, Shauna WAS slipping into unconsciousness. She needs major help, fast.

Shimmy watched all the commotion from atop the trees as he ate from the coconut. "Thank goodness im not that clutzy he said......hey, Look its Shauna....where have you been? Wait, is she ok?

As Aldwyn got off of her, she regained consciousness. The sylveon looked around. "Where's grace?" She asked. Shauna couldn't see the Espeon anywhere. She started to get worried.

(I haven't posted here.)

Raz was in the small shelter He h as d built. He had been training a while, building, hunting, and battling. He wondered on Graand tandge others. He curled up ina ball and started thinking.t

He stepped out of his shelter, looking tired. "The people who saved me, multiple times, i left them." He said to himself, not noticing the small rattata trying to bite him. He started feeling pain and tried o kick it a way.

"Grace is nowhere to be found at the moment". She seems to have ran off. I'm not even sure what happened to Raz and the others. Things are looking bleak at the moment, we've have bad luck since we got here" Shimmy said as he sliced another coconut open.

The Umbreon stumbled out of the Forrest, his body covered in gashes. He groaned and passed out onto the sand, his body morphing back into his humanoid form. His clothes were in tatters; ripped to shreds. The teen was left vulnerable on the flat sands.

"Why on earth are you guys panicking? Who's missing? What's wrong?" Grace emerged from the bushes, a bundle of herbs in her arms. She noticed Sail was ok, and so was Shimmy and Alwdyn by the looks of it. The Pikachu and the Umbreon were missing. "Ok, if anyone needs herbs, take them. I'm going to look for the others." She reported as she leaped into a tree, determined to not look down.

After and hour of leaping from tree to tree she came along the shore. It seems as if a teenager was unconscious on the beach sands. Grace paused for a moment at her standpoint. And looked down, realizing that the teen had Umbreon features. "He's the Umbreon halfling who never changed to his human form!" Grace gasped as she closed her eyes and leaped down. After a wobble in the sand, Grace turned into her human form and tentatively walked closer to the Teen. She forgot his name, for they have been here too long and he hasn't been part of the group. "Where in Earth were you?" Grace asked as she finally sat down in the beach,

Aldwyn, suddenly tired from the trauma of almost dying, and feeling crappy for basically dying, laid down at the base of a large tree. He soon fell asleep, seeming peaceful.

Shimmy sat next to a rock, for he simply just tired. "Man, i never knew rocks were this uncomfortable.....even if its just to lean on them. At least the water is pleasant......and very dark.....kinda gives me the creeps."