• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mysteries of Gemela Island.

Grace understood the situation, but remained a Liepard. Looking towards Shauna she nodded, hoping that the Sylveon human would understand the speed and the catlike senses she now has will be a great asset. By now, Grace could tell the scents of her friends apart, if she closed her eyes and they all ran around, she could still tell who's who. Raz's scent was nearby, but fading. Grace flicked her tail as the others transformed, mentioning for them to follow her into the mossy woods.

Raz was pulled off through a mossy area in the hole. "Who, what?" He was sat on a mightyena and ran to a opening. "You aren't supposed to find my hide out down here."

As the Liepard traveled through the moss, she sensed air pockets, everywhere. Raz's scent became clearer and nearer as Grace continued to walk forwards. Before long, the inevitable happened. She fell, letting a small surprised. "Rrawr!" Escape her. Grace landed on her feet and shook off the moss on her pelt. She stared in confusion as she saw Raz, but with a Mightyena sitting on him.

"Rarr!" Grace growled as she leaped onto the Mightyena, using Slash on it multiple times doing massive damage. She jumps back, landing in a pile of moss. She used a quick nasty plot before releasing a powerful Shadow Ball attack, which almost hit the Mightyena, but it dodged. The Liepard had to dodge multiple times herself, jumping and dashing away from moves like bite and tackle. Right now, it looked like Raz was too confused to help, so Grace covered for him too.

Rye stumbled down into the whole as well. He was looking around as he saw the Liepard.

He went over and saw the Mightyena, and The Pikachu as well.

However the Mightyena wasn't very happy about people trespassing on her territory, before giving out a sharp roar, and using Atrract on the injured Umbreon.

The Umbreons footing faltered as he looked into the Mightyenas beatiful eyes.

"So beatiful..." He murmmered gently as he stared at the Mightyena.

Grace was pushed out of the way, still as a Liepard. She stared in horror as the Pikachu human took the attack, however he seemed ok. She switched to her human form momentarily to say "thank you." And then became a Liepard again. 'Oh my gosh, now another huh.' The Liepard thought as she glanced at the infatuated Umbreon. When she was off guard the Mightyena attacked her with a tackle, which she took but then attacked with a close range Slash.

While this was happening another Pokemon had walked by, and had begun to drag the Umbreon away, as he spaced out, his glazed eyes watching the battle.

The Pokemon was a Vaporeon, who felt quite brave as she began to drag him away.

The Vaporeon grunted as she dragged the heavier eeveelution away from the battle, panting slightly from the burden.

She looked into his glassed over eyes, which had some what turned back to normal.

She shook her head again as she began to drag him towards her den.

The Liepard sprung after the Umbreon at Dazzling speeds. 'He's around here.' She immidietly saw the vaporeon and let out a Rage filled Night Slash. "Don't you dare touch my friends." Grace growled, going into a hunting position, crouching in front of the Vaporeon.

The Vaporeon cried out in pain as She was blindsided with a night slash.

"Va,Vaporeon,Vapor." She said with a hurt expression on her face as she turned around.

The Vaporeon had a look of determination as she stepped in front of the Umbreon protectively.

A few days earlier The Poor Vaporeons friend had disappeared, who was an Umbreon. And now she sincerely belived that Rye, was her lost friend.

Elric hit a critical Night Slash on the Mighyena.He turned back into a human and saw the Liepard facing the Vaporeon and looked confused." Uh, anything happen?" he asked.

Ra, after being hit with multiple bites and tackled, struggled to get up. Raz went behind it and used slam before falling down. The mighteyena dissapeared and Raz turned back to the humanish thing. He coughed up spit of blood. "Wow, so this is was fighting is like."

"I need you to step away!" Grace growled, muscles tense and ready to pounce. The mossy footing made it easy for the Liepard to retain her balance. "Elric! Take Rye and run! I'll fight the Vaporeon!" The Pokemon pounced, landing on top of the Vaporeon and using multiple Slashes on its back, hoping to do a lot of damage. Grace then jumped off of the Pokemon, landing on her front paws and using her back paws and momentum, she kicked the Vaporeon, making it recoil.

The Vaporeon used Glare on them both so they couldn't move.

She dragged the Umbreon back to where he was, and used Aquaveil on him, restoring some of his health gradually. She gave a concerned glance at the Liepard, who seemed quite arrogant, and quick to judge.

The Vaporeon didn't wish to harm these violent Pokemon, she just wanted her friend, a friend.

"Hmph, i dont even.....do i even need to", Shimmy said as he turned back human. "Oh man, i think i scuffed my bracer in that battle." He was still lost in thought not paying attention to the battle.

Last edited:
The Liepard couldn't move and Grace became scared. Once before she couldn't move and she saw a loved one get hurt right in front of her eyes. She couldn't move. Grace collapsed, as tears welled up in her eyes, she didn't consider Rye a loved one, but he was a shunned half pokemon like she was. The whole group was her friends now. This Vaporeon was going to take Rye somewhere, weather for good or bad intentions, she didnt know. Grace only wanted the freedom to move and all of her friends to be with her.

The Vaporeon looked back with a sadded look, when she heard the sniffles. What had she done wrong. She had only saved her friend. She looked at the Liepard, releasing her, and the Zourark from the Glare. After that she continued to drag Rye further into the underbrush, checking every now and then on him. After a few minutes or so, the bushes opened up into a wooded area, where Eevee's, Joltiks and other Pokemon scampered about. A few other Eeveelutions greeted the Vaporeon. She just continued to drag Rye into her den, where the squeaks of Eevee's could be heard faintly.

Grace stood up. She wasn't sure on what to do. Rye evidently was taken into a pokemon hideout that happened to be in front of her. She wondered if she should go get him, but she was scared of the Vaporeon. Grace hasn't been that scared in a long time and she sure didn't want to go through that again. Transforming into a human, The Liepard half-ling leaned up against the tree. Grace noticed Zoroark still on the ground. "Elric! Are you ok?" she asked as she ran over to him. Grace stopped halfway to him, realizing that if he woke up to a human-Liepard covered in blood from the injuries she hadn't noticed, she might scare him. So instead, Grace went to a nearby stream to clean herself off. The worst of her Injuries included a gash along her front arm and a deep cut on her tail. "There goes some of my balance." She mumbled.

"Dumb m-" he fell to the ground.

Where is this pain coming from?

He crawled deeper into the area. "Want is this?" He walked through a small cavern. "I was going to be food?"

""I'll go with you this time" Shimmy said. We dont leave friends behind, and i cant just sit here and do nothing.....not ever again, i promised myself that. Let me fight it this time".

When the Umbreon awoke, he groaned as he sat up."Are you ok Shadow?" Said the Vaporeon as she walked into the room. "That's not my Name." He said confused about what had happened. She sniffed him. "Wait! You aren't my Shadow!!!" She squeaked angrily biting his hind leg.

"Please stop..." He whimpered quietly as she continued to bite through the flesh.

"I said STOP!" He said using Low kick, knocking her Across the room.

He tried to stand, but his crippled leg gave out on him, as he resorted to crawling out of the den.

He managed to escape the Village, but The Vaporeon still stalked him, but he didn't know that she was going to use him as a food source now.

He stumbled into the Stream area where Grace was.

The Vaporeon lept out of bushes and pinning him to the ground, as she burried her teeth into his Neck.

"Umbreon!" He yelped in suprise as he struggled to break free from her grip.

Grace turned to Shimmy. "Yes, we need to go get Rye. Oh, and Elric." She said, turning to face the Zoroark human. "Rye was taken by the Vaporeon into the village. The entrance is right there." She pointed with her tail subconsciously. "We need to get him back, he's a friend." Grace finished cleaning herself by turning into Liepard and licking herself. "ugh, thats going to be weird." She stood up and prepared to enter when Rye appeared. "Let go!" She leaped forwards and kicked the Vaporeon off of Rye, then the angry Liepard growled at the eeveeloution as a warning to back off.

Shimmy jumped into the field. "Stand down you aquatic scalawag" he said as he bared his claws at the vaporeon. We've come back to get Rye, and we're not leaving without him.

The Vaporeon was attacking Grace, and she dodged with ease. As she ran up to use a Night Slash, her front paw gave out and the gash started to bleed again. "Shoot." She mumbled. Grace was unable to move momentarily because of her balance issue with her tail.

The Umbreon scrambled back bleeding profusedly. He winced as Vaporeon unlatched.

"Why do you want to eat me?" He asked as tears welled up in his eyes.

"I'm Hungry!" The Vaporeon screaMed loudly as she launched herself at th Umbreon

Grace leaped in front of Rye, Taking the blow. She screamed in pain as she slid across the muddy ground. Grace's head hurt profoundly as she hit a tree. The Liepard hoped that the other Pokemon would cover for the wounded Umbreon as she was out for the count. Grace did not turn into a human, no matter how much she wanted to run, she had to say as a Liepard just in case if The other pokemon need her help.

The Umbreon Knocked out the Vaporeon with a shadow ball.

He walked over to Grace and licked her wounds concerned.

"Grace, Grace, are you ok?" He asked innocently.

"Its done..." Grace sighed as she turned into a human once again. "Haha, is everyone alright?" She asked, greatly relieved that the battle was over. For some reason however, she felt like she better get used to this. Grace sat up and flicked her tail back and forth, inspecting the gash on her arm and the one on her tail. She hoped the others didn't have this bad of injuries.

"Well, at least we're all still among the living. That could have ended a lot worst" Shimmy said as he turned back human. "not too shabby there pipsqueak", he said to Elric.