• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mysteries of Gemela Island.

He fell backwards, feeling bad. "I'm fine." Jumped in front of Grace. "Hey, don't be so mean!" He said. He started to charge electricity in him.

He wimpered, but released the electricity as he was bit, shocking the Pokemon. "Ow." He said. He used thunder shock, but was still weak.

Oh no, I've angered another Pokemon.

"Hey!" Grace growled as she barreled into the Lucario. She was quite angered herself. "I told you that the battle was over, cool it!" Grace pinned the Lucario down and used Night slash and Shadow ball on the raging Pokemon.

He took All the hits. Soon he was crying in pain. "I hate Pokemon like this." He said, growing angry and doing the strongest attack we could do, a electro ball at he is Max power. He had a warning look on his face, trying g to intimidate the Lucario

Not-Aldwyn retreated, laughing mockingly in Aldywn's mind. Aldwyn had full control, and his eyes became the calming red again. His eyes showed shock and pain, and he collapsed on the sand.

"Ugh! Am I seriously the only one not exhausted here?" Grace grumbled. She pushed the Pikachu-human over to Aldwyn. "So, what happened there?" Grace asked, becoming a human and sitting next to the other halflings.

He managed to get up and crawl away from them. "S-stay away from me!" He blurted out. "P-please,I don't want to hurt you guys." He then dashed into the forest and up a tree.

"Nope." Grace murmered as she leaped up the tree as a Liepard. "You do know that climbing trees are a cat's specialty." She boasted as she sat down on a nearby limb. "And getting down..." Her voice trailed as she looked down. "I-is n-no bi-g d-ea-l." Grace was shaking in fear. 'Damn my catlike part...' The Liepard though got to herself. "H-hel-p P-leas-e?" She managed.

Aldwyn crawled over to her limb, slowly. He grabbed her by her scruff in his maw and dragged her back slowly, then set her down at the tree trunk, scampering back up. "Whatever.... Or whoever that was, it wasn't me. I had to fight a battle to rid my mind of it, and it'll be back. That I know. I don't want to hurt you guys, so I'm staying here."

Raz stood up, linking around. "Grace?" He looked around. He was charging electricity inside just in case, but when he saw the lucario-human, he ran, whimpering.

" Hey! Wynario boy, you need to chill out. Maybe you had some bad shrimp. " Shauna pointed out. She became a destructive machine once when she had burnt Cod. But maybe, it's him. The boy from my vision.

Aldwyn sighed and climbed the tree higher, attempting to escape endangering his new friends. He wondered how well his heart was taking the fight and mental stress, physically.

"Hmmfp." Grace puffed as she climbed the tree again. Gracefully she sat down on a limb right next to Aldwyn this time. "So, what's up?" She became a human, remaining her balance on the thin limb. Unconsciously flicking her tail back and forth.

image.jpg He hugged his knees, becoming human as well. "I.... I hurt that Pikachu and Shauna. It wasn't me, and I couldn't fight it off, whatever it was. If it happens again..... What if it takes full control?" He said, looking at her with his huge, worrying red eyes.
[aw close a pic as I could find to what I imagined XD]

((sorry, ive been gone for a while))
Shimmy sat down on a wayward stump as he contemplated on what to do next. "Looks like i still don't completely have the hang of this" he said still switching back and forth between human and pokemon. "Perhaps it just takes a little concentration", he said as he closed his eyes and clenched his fist.

"Nope!" Grace responded simply. "If that happens, we'll forgive you and move on." The Liepard human smiled, but refrained from looking down, due to her new fear of heights. She looked up at the leaves above instead, her green-blue eyes sparkling in awe at the beautiful greenery. "So, ready to go down?" She asked, smiling but she showed the slightest hint of being scared by giving a few shivers.

"Whoops!" Grace looked down at the fallen Lucario human. She felt herself sliding and fell off of her limb without having time to catch herself. "Whaa!" Grace yelped as she fell, landing on Aldwyn, probably making matters worse. "I'm so sorry!" She apologized quickly moving off of him and lending a hand. "Wow, first Elric and now you. Is this going to become some kind of curse?" Grace snickered. "Landing on people?"

He chuckled and took her hand, ignoring the pain in his chest. "I just forgot to use my tail. Helps me twist in the air," he joked, before stiffening up and sniffing the air.

((hi!))
with enough concentration, he managed to control the switching of back and forth, only to be faced with another problem."Yes, i've done it, now all i have to do is figure out.....he said before being interrupted by a rumbling sound. "Gah, whats that?!, you want a piece of...." he said as he looked around, only to realize it was his own stomach growling. "Whoops....this is usually the time Claire and i would have gone fishing but....."

"Let's go find Shimmy! He should be around here somewhere..." Grace's voice trailed as she transformed into a Liepard. She flicked her tail motioning for the others to follow. The Liepard was In full concentration mode, perking her ears and listening everywhere. "There!" She exclaimed as she broke into a run, hearing the Weavile human. Shimmy was on a stump as Grace leaped through the bushes and sat down, with a flick of her tail as greeting.

Aldwyn, becoming a Lucario, ran on all fours and hung back, watching the two. "My dad was a fisherman. I could get you a bite to eat," he told him, reading his aura and hence his mind.

Raz was still running. Soon he sat down. "I'm such a coward. I should've stayed, man I'm an idiot." He looked at his wounds. "But I can heal them one way!" He said, starting to grab plants.

Shimmy jumped in surprise. "Gah, oh, hi Grace.....and .......who are you? And, yes, i could go for a bite i suppose. We've been here for a while and i'm sure not many of us have eaten a thing", he said as he twiddled his thumbs.

He was in a thorny bush. "Ow! Ow! Got it! Ow!" He grabbed a flower. He had vegtibles, fruits, and medicinal flowers. "Guys?" He said, stomach rumbling. "They eat before I do." He whispered. He continued walking. "Grace?"

Now, everyone needs to know that Grace hates fish. Always has always will. Absolutely despises it. However, the Liepard halfling found herself drooling at the thought of fish. "Eww, fish.... But it's yummy?" Grace was confusing herself, going back and forth from liking and disliking the fish. "Food is good. I'll eat it." She saw Raz approach her. "Yeah?" She asked transforming into a human, remaining sitting.

"I found a bit of food and madicinal herbs." He said, dropping it near them and running back, pulling out thorns. "Enjoy guys." He sat and yawned, laying backwards.

I just need to build a raft, maybe if I leader iron tail to get wood.

"Hmm? What about you?" Grace asked, looking at Raz with a funny look. She sat back and crossed her arms with a stubborn look. "I'm not eating until everyone on this clearing has at least had one bite of the herbs." The Liepard human was not going to budge. Grace was going to make sure that everyone ate and remained healthy.

"I have things to do." He said, transforming into the pikachu and hiding in the tall grass. He looked for a source of water. "Is that a stream?" He took a small dip before returning into the grass to hide.