• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mysteries of Gemela Island.

"My name is Shimmy. I like to treasure hunt on warm or cold days especially when the wind is blowing. I wish i could hunt for my sweet one more time but i'm afraid might never.....we....weavile? Weavile!" He sad before completing his change into weavile.

Grace purposely let the attack completely engulf her as she forfeit the match. "And then once the battle is over, we change back." Grace finished, for real this time. "I need you, Shauna to calm down and sincerely wish not to be in battle. You too, Shimmy, was it? You will change back. Grace smiled as she saw their physical form alter, back into the half human half Pokemon form.

" Hang on, can't we just try a battle so we know our moves? Please! " Shauna said. Shauna loved battling, and being a Pokemon could help them defeat their enemies.

Someone jumped out of the water.Still wet,Elric, now a human again, shouted very loud,"I want to battle!" he yelled." The name's Elric!" he said." What's yours?" he asked.Elric noticed that everyone there was taller than him, even though they sounded younger."I hope they don't notice....."Elric said to himself.

"I... ...I'm RazChu I guess?" He stretched. "Well, I feel better, kind of. My name is Razzy, but everyone calls me Raz." He sunk down. "Dont want to battle, I'm gonna lose, I never got a Pokemon, I've never seen one until yesterday."

" You'll just know, " Shauna said to him as she became a sylveon once more. Now she waited for Shimmy to change into his Pokemon form.

"How about we explore ourselves after we get on shore." Grace suggested. The beach of Gemela was a few swim strokes away. Some could probably even wade there. Grace has never been afraid of water but when she slide in this time, grace immidietly jumped out of the water, shaking in fear. "W-wat-er is s-sca-ry!" She stuttered.

What in the world was Grace afraid of. They've known ech other since they were two, and we both know each other's fears. And water is definitely not one of them. Ii hope she's not reading my mind, Shauna thought.
What am I talking about?

Eh, having trouble maintaining a form" Shimmy said as he kept switching back and forth between pokemon an human. "Hey, who's the short guy over there?" he said pointing at Elric(i watch the anime, his reactions are quite funny)

"I hate water." He said as he Continued on the bridge. "Oh, thanks by the way." He said as he nervously continued.

Oh boy I'm a pikachu man.

"Never Mind! I'm going to do this myself!" Grace said, quite excited to test her new skills. Gracefully, she leaped over the water, only landing to get her feet wet. "Yes! I did it!" She jumped back and forth. "Anyone wanna battle now?" Grace said, switching to be a feminine looking Liepard.

"Ill keep going." He jumped in and kept going. He went behind a mossy area and dissapeared. "Too far." He looked around, lost, until he was dragged underwater.

Who is this?

"Don't go too far Raz...." But he was already gone. "Oh well." Grace was in her part form. "Hey, should we make a base or some set area for us to meet at if we're lost?" She asked the others, playing with sticks, shells and moss on the beach. "I know how we can make a house if you guys think we should have one." Grace shrugged.

"Alright! Let's fight, Shimmy!" he yelled, ready to battle." And maybe make him regret calling me short while we're at it......" he said to himself, soft enough no one would hear it.

"Hold up! Let's have a three way fight!" Grace meowed as she turned into Liepard, putting on a smirk and crouching in a hunting position.

((This is the mark of my 500th post!))

The Liepard leaped forwards, having surprising balance on the shifty, sandy battle feild. She easily dodged the Ice shard and ran up next to the Weavile with surprising speed. Grace released a shadow claw attack, knowing it won't do much damage, but still would be effective in this situation. She almost lost her balance, but landed on her feet from the back blow, surprising herself. 'So I'm just like a cat.' Grace thought to herself.

Raz woke up on a beach. The brjde was nowhere. "This is the island, but where, and where did that guy go?"he took a Deep breath before walking off.

"Ack, he stumbled back slightly from the attack, i'll show you what real claws can do" he said as he charged forward and let loose a night slash attack. He was surprised at his own agility and almost made him stumble.

The Liepard dodged with ease by leaping into the air. She eyed the Zoroark and when she landed sped towards him and used a Slash, being a high critical move, hoping that it would do extra damage. Grace ran from the combat momentarily to use a nasty plot, where she envisioned her next move.

((Bed, sorry!))

The Umbreon walked in front of the Zourark, un knowing of the battle.

As he got it by the slash, he flinched and whimpered for a few seconds, before his rings and his Eyes startled to glow brightly.

He used double team, sorrounding the Liepard.

"Umbre, Umbre, UMBREON!" He barked as he charged with an Iron tail attack.

Zoroark used Taunt on the Umbreon.He ran towards the new Umbreon and used Night Slash, hoping for a critical hit.Because of Taunt,Umbreon can't use Iron Tail until it uses another move first.

The Umbreon squeaked in fright as he turned around and ran towards the other end of the beach. The night slash still hit him, and he went flying across the beach, hitting his head on the row boat, Knocking him out instantly

" Everyone STOP! " Shauna yelled. " Does no one care that Raz is GONE?! He could be on the other side of the island! So, this battle stops now! " As she yelled, she used Disarming Voice on the boys. She knew Grace would understand. " Now let's go find Raz."

The Umbreon stirred a little. His visoin blurred in and out as he tried to stand. Rye had gotten the worst of the transformations. He could turn back into his normal from, but could no longer talk English.

He limped back over to the group, his body aching from the night slash.

Who was that person. He was pulling me somewhere.

He was sneaking around, trying to not make noise. He looked at a large rock. "Might as well." He sat on it, but something moved, and he fell into a hole. "Great!"