• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

"Ok I will" Rowl says as he Grabs onto Root. "Why are we doing this isn't your friend here somewhere anyway?" Rowl asks Root in confusion. "And who are we finding" He asks.

"Stocking. My Pikachu friend. I THINK he warped through time and space and i'm about to do it too. FINAL WARNING everyone. HANG ON if you want to help." Root said.

(Stocking's part is N/A)

((OOC: I will be N/A for a lot of minutes))

"Oh I think I might have to and I am going to do it again" Rowl said. "I will help you if you help me after alright Root and I will help you find stocking" Rowl said to Root.

"Who is that , I think it is an Eevee, It is so beautiful too." Rowl says as he walks up to the Eevee. "H-h-h-h-hi what is your n-n-n-n-name " Rowl asks the Eevee.

((OOC: PLEASE STOP DOUBLE POSTING))

Root blasted off, grabbing on to Vixen, Sky, Rowl, and Luna (Not on purpose) and warped. She ended up in the past and blasted in the way of a Pichu, knocking it and a ball off the street. "HOLD ONNNNN!"

Young Stocking screamed. Two Rowlets, a Vulpix,a salandit, and a Blck Eevee Came out of nowhere and knocked him out of the street. Young Stocking said to them, "T-Thanks" The Others ran over to them as the Tauros passed. Stocking Whispered to Root, "Root?! How did you get here?! I think we're in the past!" Root whispered back, "I know, the same thing happened to me that happened to you!" "Well, you just saved Young me..." Stocking replied. "I did?" Root said back.

Last edited:
"Oh ok well um what do you want to do and what happened because it looks like we time traveled." Rowl says to Luna. "Well I think you are really cute- I mean a really awesome friend to have Luna do you think I am a good friend to?" Rowl asks Luna.

Stocking and Root covered Rowl and Luna's mouths. "Shhh! These guys can't know we're from the future!" Stocking said to them. "So will you love birds, no offense, shut up?"

"Ok We will but what do you mean by- Oh you think that wait what I don't get it :p at all" Rowl says in confusion. "What are you talking about anyway" Rowl asks.

"Y-yes you are a really good friend" Luna says and blushes, stairing at the ground. "U-um let's stay here with them because we don't know where we are" Luna says looking at Rowl.

"Root made you time travel to the past. Right now we are in the past. If the Young us figure out we are from the future, The whole WORLD can change in the Future! like The Forest could be cut down, Or one of us was killed in between the time!" Stocking said to them. "So don't mention it!"

"I mean it is ok if you don't Luna, but when I first met you in that pond I knew we would easily become friends ok because I really like you a lot" Rowl says to Luna.

((OOC: Both of you. STOP. You are doing One-Liners, and @UmbreonEevee stop double posting))

"Good." Stocking said. he turned to the young ones. "So these are my friends, Luna, Vixin, Rowl, and uhhh i don't know the rest, except this rowlet, she's Rrrrrrrrrrrot!" He said to them. "Rot?!" Root Whispered to Stocking. "Sorry! couldn't think of anything!" Stocking replied.

((OOC: alright I will stop doing one liners then))

"I mean what If we have to leave to get back to our time soon Luna because we can't stay here forever but you are my first friend I got here too" Rowl says to Luna. "We need to get back to our time soon" Rowl says to her.

((OOC: STOP. DOUBLE. POSTING. NOW.))
Stocking whispered to Luna and Rowl. "Stop it, Lovebirds. That stuff is too gushy for these kids here. And they're me and Root!" The kids chimed in together and said "Hi Miss Luna!" "Oh yeah... we called everyone miss or mister if they were older than us" Stocking said as he hit his face. He leaned to Luna and Rowl. "We'll go back as soon as we can, just bear with us." He said to them.

"Ok I have got to focus onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Luna" Rowl said as his mind went blank for a minute. Rowl kisses Luna on her cheek not knowing what she would do after that.

"I said stop lovebirds! There are, like, 5 year olds in front of us!" Stocking said, outraged that the duo was not listening to him. "Awww, look at the lovebirds!" Young stocking said, and giggled.

"Will you shut up?! They're 5 year olds, and they don't know me! They're not going to listen to me!" Root said to Rowl. The kids giggled. "Call us the forest kids!" they said.

"N-no you didn't mess up" Luna says looking at Rowl. "We will talk about it when we get back" Luna says to Rowl. "Hey forest kids could you pretend that didn't happened" Luna says and looks at the young ones.

"Ok but Luna I am also from a different time in the future with a bunch of other pokemon Like a jolteon and a Greninja and a Litten and also a Togepi". Rowl says explaining it to Luna.