• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Stocking says from his bush, "Is someone in looooooove?" the duo walked out of the bush and said, "You're welcome you two." Stocking giggled about his previous comment. Then Someone yelled Trainers. Stocking Darted towards them, Using Charge over and over.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM
Children.
We have rules.
And the rules say posts need to be paragraphs, third person, PAST tense. None of this present-tense one-liner nonsense.

Read the rules and follow them from now on, or your thread will be locked.

((OOC: YES))

Stocking used Thunder on the Trainers knocking them out. "How did they get here? Trainers don't live here..." Stocking used Electro Ball sending the Trainers Flying."That Should keep them out..." He said.

((OOC: Heya, buddy. I see you made a form on my profile. 1. Make it on the disscussion. There's a link. 2. I never accepted you in the first place. Also, MAJOR Double Posting.))

Root came over to Stocking. "That was amazing! Thanks Stocking!" She said to him. Stocking blushed. "It was nothing... Just protecting the forest like the Electric Fairy said. After all, i AM her assistant." he said.

Last edited:
"Yeah, good job. We won't have to worry about them anymore." Vixen said, looking over at Flame's cave. "Well, we better get on with going into the cave. Everyone ready?" Vixen said, looking around at everyone.

"Yeah let's go! Wait what's that?" Stocking asked as his cheeks lit up. He let out a GIANT shock, shocking everyone. "Wow... sorry everyone. Guess i was still charged up..." Stocking said, rubbing the back of his head.

James had just seen stocking thunder bolt the trainer so he went over to them "hi I'm James " he said "did you thunder bolt that trainer just then " the asked stocking

"Oh, Hi! I'm Stocking, what's your na-na-na-na..." Stocking stuttered. Electricity flowed through his body, he let out a small Shock, shocking the others again, and darting off the speed of, well, just FAST. "H-H-H-H-H-HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! I CAN'T STOP!!" Stocking screamed. He wreaked Flame's Cave, Scattering everything, even destroying things. Stocking Darted out the Cave and into the distance, then dissappered into thin air. "STOCKING!" Root screamed. She turned to the others. "WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!" She screamed to them, fear in her voice.

Stocking woke up in a VERY weird place. "Is he okay?" A voice said. "I think he's waking up!" "Shhh! Be Quiet!" Stocking couldn't make out the Three Figures.

Sky looked around, and then crept from a bush after realising the trainer was gone. She looked over, and saw a few pokemon crowded together. She looked over that the pikachu, the only electric pokemon here, it seemed. "So you're the one that sent that human away? Thanks alot, I believe they were-"

Just then, She watched the pikachu suddenly dart off in another direction very quickly. "Uh... what just happened?" The salandit asked.

"I, have no idea." Root said too The Salandit. "He just... Was gone. Nothing there. Just... Gone..." Root started to cry. "I hope he's ok..." She said through tears.

Stocking Made out the figures. A small Rowlet, Pichu, and a Grubbin. the Rowlet said to Stocking, "Oh! You're awake! I'm Root! Nice to meet you!" She said, pointing to the Pichu and Grubbin. "And this is stocking and Princh!" "Wait, What? How is this Root?! She's so small! And Stocking?! That's ME! And Princh... That sounds like one of my Childhood friends..." Stocking Thought. "Stocking, he Kinda looks like what we thought you would look like when you grew up!" The Young Root said to "Stocking." "Yeah! It DOES!" Said Young Stocking.

"Well, maybe we should follow the way the went. Maybe that'll help us find them." Sky looked over to the crying Rowlett. "Hey! Don't worry, If we track him down together, we'll find him in no time." Salandit said, as she consoled the Rowlett. Sky glanced at the direction the Pikachu took off. "So, should we get going?"

"Sure..." Root said to the Slandit. Then she felt something. "Ummm, if you want to go with me, HANG. ON." Root said.

The kids helped Stocking up. "Do you wanna go to the park?" Young Stocking asked. "Ummm, Sure?" Stocking replied as they headed off for the local park, Past/Present park.

Thunder and Over wandered into the forest, Over looked up at Thunder and blushed, quickly looking back. "Over?" Thunder said. "Y-yes?" Over replied. "Have you ever been here before?" "Mmm, no, I don't think so..." Over replied. Thunder just nodded, he noticed Over's left and right cheeks looked like they were preparing for a thunderbolt. Could she be having an over-voltage? Thunder thought to himself, but he just continued walking alongside Over.

"OK... What just happened?" Timber asked, puzzled. "Yeah... That was crazy..." Vixen said, looking at Timber, both of them puzzled at the situation. "Um... Should we try to find Stocking?" Timber asked, looking around.

"Yes," Said Root shivering now. "Just HANG ON."Root started to glow, for an Unown(<.>) reason.

Once the kids and stocking arrived at the park, Young Stocking Said, "Lets play catch!" "Ok..." Stocking replied. Young Root grabbed a Ball, and hit it towards Young Stocking as hard as she could. Young Stocking Hit it really hard to Stocking.Stocking blocked as it went to Princh. "Wait, this is a game me and my friends played... Hard Hit Ball!" Stocking thought.

Thunder sniffed. "Uhh... Hey, Over... Do you smell that?" Over scented the air "I don't know, what do you smell?" "I smell more Pokemon." Thunder replied. Over just closed her eyes in pain. "O-ver?" Thunder murmured. "Are you alright..? You seem a little charged up..?" He asked curiously "No... I'm-AHH-alright." Over replied, trying to stay calm. "Over, we need to get you some help with that!" Thunder said worryingly. "I said... I'M ALRIGHT!" Over screamed, leaving Thunder shocked. "B-but" Thunder tried to put a paw on Over. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Over screamed, running off as she began to cry. "Over!" Thunder called, but Over was already covered by the darkness and no where to be seen.

Flygon flew into the forest, his trainer following him "I know that trouble making duo came here!" Flygon hissed, but to the trainer all he said was-Flyyyy. "That girlfriend stealing jerk! Over was about to be mine, I know it! But that Raichu took her away from me! I WILL get her back!" He zoomed into the forest, leaving his trainer behind clueless of where he zoomed off to.

"Ugh! If I could battle her right now I would! Wait... Thats it! We haven't battled in months, thats why her energy is all stocked up inside her cheeks! She needs to release all that electric energy!" Thunder used Agility to find Over quicker, and after minutes of running, he did. "Over!" He yelled in relief "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW, THUNDER!" Over screamed at him in tears. "Use your electric attacks on me!" He screeched confidently. "W-what?" She murmured. "DO IT!"

Over used Thunder Shock on him, the high voltage caused an even more painful attack. Thunder panted, he tried his best not to crack. Over used Thunderbolt, it was the most powerful Thunderbolt Thunder had ever seen, there was a beam of strong yellow light that rose up to the clouds. Just as it ended, Thunder fell to the ground, burned. He couldn't open his eyes, no matter how hard he tried. Everything was pitch black for Thunder, he had fainted. Just then Over fell to the ground too, the high voltage she had produced knocked her out, but she got rid of it all which was good. Now Over and Thunder both lye on the ground, fainted.

((OOC: @AshGreninjaMasterB3 you didn't make a bio for your character, so fill it out in the disscussion. the "here" in the first post leads to the discussion.))

BIC:
(Root's section is N/A)

Stocking Played with the kids, having fun. The Ball bounced out of the park and on the street. Young Stocking went out to get the ball. Stocking looked down the road. A Tauros Was Charging down the road, Heading strait for Young Stocking! Stocking couldn't move, Frozen in fear.

Over woke up, one of her eyes remained shut. "Ugh... What happened..?" She opened both her eyes. Then, she looked at Thunder. "Thunder! No! What have I done!" She bolted over to Thunder, she looked down at his body, tears started to fill her eyes up once again. "Thunder! Please, wake up!" She pleaded in tears. "Rai..." Thunder coughed, "O-Over?" He coughed again. "Thunder!" Over hugged him, she cried over his shoulder. "I'M SORRY!" She continued crying, her wails echoed across the entire forest. "Your back..." Thunder said weakly, he coughed again. Over looked at Thunder, he was burned and covered in bruises. "D-did I do this..?" Over looked at her paws in fear. "Yes, and i've never seen anything like it before... Your the-" Thunder coughed, "most powerful Pokemon I know.." He coughed again. Over held his head. "Are we still best friends..?" Over murmured to Thunder. Thunder blushed and replied- "Of course, we'll never be separated, even through the worst fights, i'll always be your friend." Over blushed and smiled, hugging Thunder again as he lay on the ground.

Luna was walking in the forest when it started to rain, then there was thunder. She squealed and ran to a tree and jumped in it. She fell asleep to the pitter patter of the rain. When she woke up it was very sunny and she saw a group of Pokémon calling a name.

Over lifted her ears. "Hey, whose that?" Thunder looked up. "Looks to me like an Eevee." Thunder assumed. "Should we talk to it?" Over asked. "Alright." Thunder got up, limping from his injuries. The Pikachu and Raichu walked over to the dark Eevee. "Hi!" Over squirmed. "Hello!" Thunder greeted. "My name is Over." The Pikachu said. "And i'm Thunder." The Raichu said. "Whats your name?" They both asked curiously.

"Huh where am I at am I in another world, Where's bolt and Aqua and all of the others. Oh no my trainer released me into here now." Rowl said in frustration. "What am I going to d-, hey a bunch of Pokemon I'll go see what they are doing." Rowl says as he walks up to Root and Stocking. "Hi I am Rowl, what is your name?" Rowl asks them

"Yeah sure but I am lost too I am trying to find my friends Bolt and Aqua and a few others can you also help me and I didn't get your name yet" Said Rowl to Root.

"Oh, i'm Root. And, you might not see me EVER again if you don't come with us. Hold on if you want to come along!" Root said to Rowl.

(Stocking's part is N/A)