• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

((OOC: GTG everyone, see ya tomorrow!))
Stocking Shrugged. The kids whispered with each other. Young stocking took out the ball, and hit it as hard as he could towards Luna and Rowl.

"I don't know but aren't any of you guys getting tired because I can make us all blankets using a leafage just tell me when you guys are tired." Rowl says out loud to everyone.

"Good one Luna" Rowl says to her. "I'm next ok" Rowl says to Stocking and Root. He gets the ball and kicks it as hard as he could to Root. "That was fun" Rowl says and then yawns.

"Oh Ok well I think we should get to bed Luna come on I'll make us a spot." Rowl says to Luna as he uses Leafage to make them all blankets. "There we go all done(Yawns) now lets get to bed Luna." Rowl says.

Vixen curled up in a corner, not wanting to burn the leaf blankets. Timber laid down on the ground and draped a blanket over himself. "Night everyone! Sleep tight. Don't let the Grubbins bite!" Timber said to everyone, closing his eyes.

"M-midnight" Luna whispered in her sleep. "Midnight no" Luna whispered. "Nooo!" Luna yelled jumping awake then covered her mouth realizing it was a dream,

"Luna are you alright" Rowl asked her while trying to calm Luna down. "It is alright Luna , it was just a night mare I will be right here if you need me. Ok" Rowl says to Luna.

"It's gonna be alright Luna just take deep breaths ok" Rowl says to Luna. Rowl kisses Luna again hoping she'll snap out of it. Rowl thinks "Why did I do that again". Rowl says to himself.

"It's gonna be alright It was only a dream Luna, only a dream." Rowl says trying to comfort Luna. "This is nothing to worry about Luna ok but you wanna cuddle with me for the rest of the night then." Rowl says to Luna.

Luna stops crying then realizes she was crying and pulls away from Rowl and wipes her face. "S-sorry did I wake you?" Luna asked and hides her face between her paws.

"Oh ok then, Luna I had a bunch of brothers and sisters that always treated me like I was gonna be nothing and thought I wasn't good enough to do anything." Rowl says to Luna trying to comfort her. "But look where I am now I traveled in time twice and I met you, all they did was get caught and evolve!" Rowl says to Luna.

"It's not like that with Midnight though" Luna said. After a long moment Luna said, " My brother died because he was protecting me" Luna said sadly never lifting her face from her paws.

"Oh no, Luna he is in a better place now, In Pokemon Heaven." Rowl says to Luna wiping tears from her face. "Come here ok he will be alright now and if anything tries to hurt you I'll protect you just like he did ok" Rowl says trying to cheer Luna up.

"But I don't want you to protect me the way he did" Luna says sadly. "The way he protected me got him killed" Luna said tears started sliding down her face again.

"Luna I'll do my best to not get hurt and protect you at the same time Ok and, if I do get hurt I will still keep protecting you no matter what happens" Rowl says to Luna. "And if I die I will always remember you because I love you Luna I really do." Rowl says to Luna.

"Please don't say that if you die it will be ok because it won't Rowl it just won't" Luna cries even harder. But in between crying Rowl hears the three special words that Luna says. "I love you"

"I will never let anyone hurt you ever Luna and I promise". Rowl says as he wipes the tears off of Lunas face and Kisses her. "Luna the reason he protected you was that way you didn't get hurt and I will do that to ok but sometimes the others will need to help also you understand now" Rowl says to Luna.

Luna blushes and stops crying. "Thank you Rowl" Luna said. "But if you don't go back to your time and end up staying in mine, what will you do?" Luna asks Rowl, couriousity in her red eyes.

"I will probably end up going back to my own time but I can always come visit you whenever I want ok Luna" Rowl says to Luna. "And I will tell my friends all about you to." Rowl says to Luna hoping she will understand all of this.

"Yeah sure you can always come with me whenever you want ok Luna because I want you to meet them and they are all really nice pokemon to" Rowl explains to Luna.

"Midnight" Luna whispers in her sleep. "Dawn stop him" Luna whispers in her sleep. "Dawn Midnight" Luna whispers. Luna jumps up into a defensive manner and realizes she had a nightmare, again. She puts herself back on the blanket and cuddles with Rowl again, allowing her to sleep.