• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Life of Highschoolers

Lis was casually strolling past the gym as she went on the path to her next class. However, when she looked through the window on the door, she was shocked at the once serious boy in full breakdown mode. She saw Laura near the crouched boy. With a bit of panic, Lis softly opened the door. Greeted with the quiet cries of Even, she let her eyes flicker with curiosity and nervousness.

Without thinking, she walked over to the two, kneeled down by Laura, and looked at her with concerned eyes. “It's not my business, but I... I can't help but be concerned,” she mumbled to Laura, looking at the emotional student.

Laura was taken aback by Even's response, and she saw Lis come in. "It's okay, just let me do the talking." Laura said to Lis. "Even?" Laura started. "I wish you would trust me, but i can't change your mind, but I just want to help you. You don't need to tell me why your crying, fine, but I can't live seeing you like this." Laura said to Even, as she looked at him. She was surprised by her own words, and was even more surprised by her sudden hug she ended up giving him. "When times get rough, you just need to know, that it will always get better, maybe not right away, but eventually..." Laura said.

Even heard her words, and wanted badly to believe them. Even had been burned so many times, but something about Laura felt...genuine to him. Maybe, maybe he can give the idea of trust one more try...

"P-please...tell me...tell me you mean it. I have to know, that you won't trick me...like the others. I need to know that...that I can trust you." Even said, moving his head from his knees to look Laura in the eyes. Tears stained his face and have gave Laura a pleading look, one that so badly wanted what Laura said to be true.

It felt as if Lis was smacked with a wave of loneliness. As soon as she saw the two together, caring for each other, she knew that she wasn't any importance to the two. And before anybody could realize it, Lis disappeared from the gym. She wasn't envious or jealous, and she was actually glad for the two. But still, she couldn't help but feel alone after watching the scene.

The next thing she knew, and arm was slung around her again, but she didn't protest this time. Instead, she blankly made her way to the class, the same boy from the morning triumphantly smiling.

"I swear, that if I were to ever betray you, it would be never. What I say is true. I'll stick with you, even if the world denies it." Laura said, as she wiped some tears from his face. She looked behind her to see Lis having disappeared. Laura liked Lis, and couldn't help feeling guilty for sort of pushing her out of their conversation.

"Thank you...you don't know what that means to me. I should go to talk to Lis. I don't want her to feel left out." Even said, wiping the tears Laura hadn't already before he stood up. Even had only a faint idea Lis where there, but once his mind realized that he felt the same guilt for excluding her from the conversation. Especially given the way she helped him earlier today.

"I'll be back, gotta go blow my nose." Even said with sniffles as he went to the bathroom to clean himself up.

Laura stood from where she was, and walked down the halls, seeing if Lis was anywhere so she could apologize for being so inconsiderate. She did see Lis, and someone who's arm was wrapped around her shoulder, but she couldn't recognize him from the back. "Lis? Sorry for leaving you out...I was being real inconsiderate, and I hope you'll forgive me." Laura said, her hands behind her back, and a small frown on her face.

Lis eyes lit up a bit when she heard Laura's voice behind her. Pushing the arm off of her shoulder, she turned around, softly smiling. She shook her head at her apology. “No, no. It's fine. I probably should have left with warning, too, so I'm sorry as well,” she reassured her. However, the lonely feeling didn't pass one bit and stayed in her body. Lis wasn't going to act bratty though, so she pulled her usual attitude out.

The boy, on the other hand, flinched at Lis' glance and he knew to depart.

Laura smiled, happy Lis understood, but also asked, "Do you want to meet me by the football field after school? There's something I want to tell you." Laura said, as she took off to her science class. "I hate measuring atoms..." Laura said to herself, as she grabbed a pencil, science book, and notebook for her science class.

Even got out of the bathroom and changed to his regular clothes. Since Even was now tied to Laura's schedule, Even headed to his science class. Even got there early enough to pick his favorite seat; up front by the window.

Lis agreed to meet after school. She thought once about what would be spoken about, but dismissed it when she went to her locker. Grabbing her science notebook, she traveled to the classroom and sat in the seat nearest to the door; a corner seat in the front row. Setting her notebook down, she settled in the chair and let her face fall into her arms on the wood.

Laura decided to sit in the back this time, avoiding contact with Ms. Lewis, who called on the people in the front row, most of the time. "Today, we will take it to chemistry, and weigh atoms." Ms. Lewis announced. The class groaned. Laura didn't say anything, but was screaming her head off on the inside.

Even just rolled his eyes, the subject didn't mean much to him, truthfully his mind was back towards Laura and her words earlier. Even wanted to hope she meant what she said. Duke then shot Lis a look, her sitting on the other end of the front, before he turned to face the teacher.

I need to talk to Lis. I need to let her know that..Laura isn't the only one I consider a friend.

As the classroom groaned and protested to the teacher, Lis huffed a sigh and rolled her eyes. She wasn't bad at science, but she didn't like it. She especially didn't like chemistry, so she was the pure opposite of ecstatic. The teacher ignored the hatred from the class and proceeded to begin her lesson.

"Who can tell me what H2O plus CO2 together equals?" Mrs. Lewis said. Laura immediately raised her hand, strangely enough. "H2CO3" Laura said, complete confidence in her voice. "Correct." Mrs. Lewis said, as she pointed to Lis. "What does the atomic mass for iron plus the atomic mass for gold equal." she asked the girl.

“Probably something stupid,” she mumbled. The teacher glared at her, so Lis sighed. She said the number lazily, letting her head fall again. The teacher sighed and nodded, looking around the class.

Rev considered science to be one of the top ten reasons that he was Emo. The class is practically useless as he had no interest in anything that would require him to have good skills in the area. However, ironically he did well enough, as most of it was math based.

After outrunning Henry and his goons, Rev found himself too tired to keep his head up, selecting to rather keep his head on the table. The teacher directed a question towards him, and he made a lucky shot in the dark. Rev turned his head towards Lis. She seemed fine, not bearing any more marks than before. Rev began to dose off, unintentionally staring at Lis.

Laura looked at Rev, who was staring at Lis, and giggled at his affection for her. "I so ship it..." Laura said, under her breath. Science, only being 30 minutes long, was over as quick as a wink. Laura walked out of the room, and went to her locker, grabbing her game chip for technology class, as she was assigned by Mr. Larson to create a game. As Laura walked to class, she hoped everyone would enjoy the presentation of her game. It was about... well, you'll see later!

Even changed his stuff, thankfully the Principle was generous enough to change textbooks when Even was given his new schedule. Even then walked to the technology class. Even entered and sat once again by the window, taking a moment to see Laura held some sort of chip in her hand. Even was curious.

"What's that?" Even asked Laura.

"It's a game chip. I created my own game. It was a personal assignment, and I'm introducing it to the class, once it starts. Everyone had taken their seats, and Mr. Larson called Laura up to present her game. "Allow me to introduce to you..." Laura started plugging in the chip. A blue screen popped up, followed by words, saying, 'Choose it or Lose it' "my game, Choose it or Lose it." she announced. She pressed the start button, and it gave her options, of looks, gender, and name. Laura talked everyone through the game, and how it was a choose your own adventure story. She explained that some choices could change the entire plot, and that you can end up from the U.S to China, and other places. When Laura had finished her presentation, she took the chip out of the computer, ans sat in front of her computer, as Mr. Larson came up to her. She handed her a disk, and said, "Your game was impressive! I made it into a disk for you." Laura thanked him, taking the disk, and putting it into a disk case that was left over by some other kids game.

"Wow"

That was all Even could say. Laura's game she crafted was beyond impressive. If that was what this class was like, Even was in trouble; Even wasn't gifted with technology.

"That's all in this group for the advanced class." Mr. Larson said. "Free time. Play whatever you'd like." he said, as he went to his work. Laura put her new disk into the CD ROM, and began to play. She designed her avatar exactly like she looked, and when it gave her the option to make her best friend and crush, she put Even as best friend, and no one as her crush. Then she played the game. "Hey Laura!" the game Even said. She had the choice to say, 'Leave me alone', 'Hey, Even', '*Ignore*'. She chose option number two, and began to play through her first days of school.

Science dozed on for what seemed like forever. But, to everybody's happiness, the class ended and technology was to come. Lis had occasionally felt the feeling of being watched, which didn't help her already negative emotions, but she brushed it off.

In tech, Lis quietly sat while Laura presented her game. She was sitting further in back, slumped in her seat with her hood up. Her braids were still in, and her legs were sore from phy ed. When the teacher announced free time, Lis pulled out the provided headphones for students and pulled them on, immediately listening to her favorite album by her favorite band. With speed, she rapped ‘Heavydirtysoul’ quietly, eyes closed. Not many people had her taste in music, whichever caused curiosity in a few strangers.

Even didn't have a game to play or even something to listen to music with. So Even just watched out the window; admiring nature while he sat deep in thought. Even tried to let all his worries and concerns from earlier die down as he just focused on getting relaxed and watching what was out the window. Even felt at peace.

Laura got far, up to the point where she was given the choice to have another friend option. She took it, making Lis, and her game went on, up to the point, where she had the choice of a life time. She had the choice to betray one friend for the other. Laura automatically turned off her game, and thought about that. What if this had happened in real life. It couldn't, Laura wouldn't let it.

Even noticed Laura turn her game off and decided to start a conversation, Even had nothing better to do anyway.

"Did you win?" Even asked Laura, curious how she did in her game.

Last edited:
"Fine by me." Even said, understanding when something was a personal topic and knew when to not push it. Even then turned to Laura.

"Still, it really did look great. You ought to be proud of yourself." Even said to Laura, offering praise to her achievement.

Another class Rev despised, Tech Class was just a waste of time. All one has to do is to look online and the things that are taught are right there. Rev turned his attention to Lis, who was listening to one of the twenty øne pilots songs she liked, quietly speaking the words. It was alright music, but to Rev it was quite a conservative music choice. He'd rather listen to punk if the choice was presented to him.

He turned his attention to his computer in order to work on his four year project, remotely hacking the PA system. After all, he had to have a plan for a Senior prank. So far, it wasn't going pretty well, as he still had yet to find a way past the main frame of the school's intercom. He sighed in frustration as he yet again came short. This was going to take longer than he expected.

"Thanks, but there are some things I wish I hadn't added." Laura said. "I've been working on this project since the beginning of the school year." she finished. She looked at the clock, and saw that Social Studies was in fifteen minutes. She just decided to slump her head down, waiting for time to pass.

Even said nothing, knowing not to push the issue. Even turned back to the window and gazed into the outside. Like Laura, waiting for the class to finish so he could move on.

The bell rang shortly after, causing Laura to leave, and grab her Social Studies notebook. Laura loved Social Studies, because it is certainly not what you think it would be. Mr. Mallow thought that Social Studies was a great time to hang out and socialize with friends, hence 'Social'. Laura walked into the room, to be greeted with a warm smile from Mr. Mallow.

Even walked into his newfound Social Studies class and once again made a move towards his favorite seat; in the upper corner by a window. Even felt this whole "link schedule" with Laura, while strange, wasn't the worst thing in the world.

Laura took her seat next to Even and said, "This is the last class of the day, and it's my favorite!" Laura looked at the door, as kids started filing in. She saw Tommy Links sit next to her, a boy she's seen, but hasn't talked to. It was no secret that Tommy had a crush on her, but surprisingly, this was the only class she saw Tommy in. He never talked to her, but tried to get near her, and sit by her. Tommy would usually find a seat next to her at lunch, but couldn't find her today.

"I'm glad. Always good to end the day on a positive note." Even said to Laura as he noticed another boy sit by her. Even didn't need to know anything about the boy to know he wanted to be close to Laura; it was quite clear from his facial expression. Even however said nothing about it.

Mr. Mallow introduced himself to the class, as he told the class his directions. "I'm Mr. Mallow, and I want you to pair up into groups of three, and talk about this subject." he said, as he wrote the subject on the board. He clearly wrote 'hobbies' as She looked at Even expectantly. Then Tommy gathered up some courage. "M-May I j-join you?" he stuttered, as he started to sweat. Laura looked at him surprised, but smiled, and nodded, as she then turned to Even, hoping he would join as well.

Even gave a nod as he agreed to pair up with Laura. The boy with an obvious crush on Laura also wanted to join for equally obvious reasons.

Wonder if Laura has any idea? No way she doesn't know, I mean this guy is way too obvious.

Laura started the conversation, and started with, "I, for strangely, love to play football, and run around in gym class. Tommy nodded, starting to calm down. Laura, however, was oblivious to Tommy's feelings, and decided that she just happened to sit next to his friends a lot.

Classes breezed by easily, almost as if Lis wasn't there. She had made it to her final class, Social Studies, and was currently partnered with two strangers, both male. One of them was flustered and flushed, the other was quiet and annoyed. Lis watched the teacher write 'hobbies' on the board and sighed. The annoyed male spoke first. “I'm good at writing and spelling. I don't like anything else,” he muttered. The flushed boy said, “I like reading, and soccer is really fun too!”

“I like solitude,” Lis said boredly. “Not that anybody notices, that,” she mumbled incoherently. Neither fk the two heard her, which made her look to her lap and furrow her eyebrows.