• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Hydro gasped then he put his small arms around himself to defend himself from the attack then he felt the punch push him back into a tree and he gasped in pain then he got up and he ran up to him and he used another flamethower and he smirked "thank you ...but you have such a huge attavage over me" he smiled.
(btw..Hydralise does evolve he evolves into a bigger dragon with more Dragon looking Apperance...i might keep him cute in the story unless you evolve Lace)

(Lace is going to evolve into a silqueen at some point. She needs to be near a mossy stony to do that though)
Lace gasped when she saw the hit make contact, hiding her face in her mother's skirt. Her father dodged the attack and charged again with and ice punch, "remember you are fighting for my daughter's hand. Do not question yourself or I'll question you".
The silking tried to show off by doing a spin but undoing so let his guard down.

Hydro flew again and he hit a tree and he gasped in pain, 'i need to dodge those' he thought then he got up and he felt his fangs turn purple and he bit down on The silking and he used Toxic "i will not Question myself " he said then he jumped off him and he smiled "your a good fighter.." he said then he charged another Flamethower up so he could block the next attack

The smiling but stumbled for a bit before falling to his knees. He growled but realized her was poisoned. He nodded to Hydro and grinned, "you have won my daughter's hand. I hope you both love eachother for eternity".
Lace gasped and rushed forward, tackling Hydro and kissing him deeply, "you did it"!

Hydro ran up to Him and he gave him a pecha berry "here sir...i'm sorry for poisoning you...but i made up for it" he smiled then he looked at Lace and he hugged her back "thank you sir..." he said with a smile.

"You have proven yourself to be a worthy mate for my daughter. I'm serious though you hurt her and I'll hurt you," The silking accepted the berry and was healed. Standing to his full height he moved back to his throne. Lace giggled and kissed his cheeks over and over again. Her mother just laughed at her antics and shooed the two back towards where everyone else was.

"I won't never hurt lace...i love her too much to do that " Hydro said then he looked at lace and he nuzzled her cheek then he kissed her deeply and he smiled "should we get back to the group..we don't want to be left behide"

Lace nodded and pulled him along. She saw the feild where everyone was and let out a sigh of relief when she saw that nobody had left. Valkery was now sun bathing beside Glae who was also sunbathing. Nyx was trying to do tricks with her hat and Marko was trying to make sure Ivy was comfortable, "it's good to see no one left with out us".

Hydro nodded then he grabbed her hand and he tried to stand on two paws for her and he walked over to the others and he laid down with her between Gale and Valkery. Ziro walked over to them and he shook his head "Gale...i thought we were gonna go today or we just gonna stay here for another day" he smiled.

"No no let's get going. I'm ready," Glae laughed and grabbed her stuff. Valkery places herself back in her pokeball and Nyx did the same after giving Flame a kiss. Tealeaf was tucked away in his and Gale looked at Lace, "do you want to go in or are you going no to hang with Hydro"?
The Royaling grabbed on to hydro's arm, and nodded yes.

Ziro smiled then he nodded then he grabbed her hand and he returned all his pokemon but hydro. Hydro smiled then he held her close then he walked with her and the two trainers.

Lace cuddled up with him and sighed contently. Gale watched them with a laugh. She looked back at Ziro and tilted her head, "how did you sleep? You made noise and I was wondering if you had a nightmare". She skipped down the road and swung her arms back and forth, taking in the sights and sounds.

Hydro smiled then he cuddled up to her. Ziro smiled then he frowned "i sleep ok..but i think i did...but then it disappeared ...i think Your nyx used dream eater on me when she found out i was"

"She probably did. She enjoys doing that," Glae sighed and kissed his cheek. She wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. Her eyes scanning the horizon. She looked back at her Pokemon and then back at the road, "I dreamed about our futures. What might happen and all. Us having a kid and owning a small house here, maybe a ranch or some place with room for all of our Pokemon to hang out".

"yeah sound like her" Ziro smiled then he kissed her cheek back. he put a arm around her and he held her close . he looked around the horizon and he smiled " cool i think about living here would be great..i mean we could have a big ranch and a small little house for us and we could have small pokemon litters and other stuff for them" he smiled happily

"Yep," Gale cheered as she imagined it all. She laughed as she tried to think of what their child might look like but waved that thought away, thinking to far ahead. Lace looked at Hydro and tilted her head, asking him if they would ever have children like their trainers, "we would have to probably get a house big enough, my family sometimes has triplets so I have a chance of having them".

Ziro smiled then he hugged her tight "i'm glad we might live here one day..it sure is a wonderful place and would make a great ranch area" he smiled then he kissed her. Hydro blushed then he nodded "sureee i wouldn't mind but maybe later in the future " he smiled. Ziro gasped "painful!" he whispered "i hope you don't get them" he whispered

"Where are we going next," gale asked as she looked at Ziro. She tied her hair up into a bun and pulled out a map. She pointed to a farm north of the next city, "that's a friend's of my moms place. They would probably let us stay there".
Lace giggled and nodded with her mate's idea. She skipped and twirled around. The fairy type floated for a bit the landed, dancing about.

"um probably down next to that farm i guess..." Ziro smiled then he kissed her "ohh then i could call my mom and you could call your mom and we could tell them we are dating" he smiled then he kissed her

"Sound alike a great idea," Gale pulled on his arm to try and get him to move faster. She watched as pidgy flew over head and rapidash galloped by. She saw all different type of Pokemon and let out a content sigh at the thought of living her someday. She messaged the her moms friend and they said they would clean up the house for them.

"yeah i can't wait to hear their reactions..." Ziro smiled then he kissed her lips slowly then he held her close "i can't belive one day we will come back here and live here with our pokemon"

"So where do we go now," Glae asked and pulled his hand forward. Lace ran after them, trying to keep up but her short legs weren't letting her. She pulled down her hood to hide her embarrassment and called after Gale who stopped. The trainer smiled gently them picked her Pokemon up, "sorry we almost left you guys".

Ziro smiled then he bent down and he picked up his pokemon as well and hydro puffed out his cheeks then he smiled."yeah sorry guys" he smiled then he looked at gale "um how about we just keep heading down the route till we get to the route to the next city"

She and lace nodded insyc and started off down the route again with a skip in their step. Both of them were humming and skipping. The trainer and pokemon caught on to eachother doing the same thing and smirked. The turned and looked over their shoulder s to stick their tongues out at their boyfriends.

Ziro smiled then he got close to them and he grabbed her hand and he smiled "aww cmon can't we all have some fun" he chuckled then he kissed her cheek. Hydro was flying a little trying to make his ghost like wings to work for a while then he landed on Ziro's shoulder

"I don't want to get lost! We already spent entire day trapped in a haunted house," Gale huffed and lace crossed her arms with a shake of the head. The fairy type looked at Ziro with disapproving eyes but they softened when she saw hydro fly, "we have to make anyway. Some of our food went missing last night and we don't have enough for everyone".

"Oh yeah sorry i forgot..." Ziro blushed then he smiled " sorry...cmon guys i'm sorry i understand...and i do want to get to the next city so i can see if we can get a new badge"
Hydro smiled at them and he flapped his wings slowly

"See! Now let's go," Gale smiled and tried to make him go faster. Lace agreed with her statement and the two girls looked forward on their path. Gale got a message from her mom about when to call her next and Gale replied quickly stating She had good news. Her mother asked what it was and Gale told she had to wait until she called.

"Alright i'm coming Gale" Ziro smiled and ran after her. Hydro smiled as his trainer ran trying to catch up to the two females ahead of them. Ziro got a message from his mom about when to call her next, Ziro replied stating that he had wonderful news but he couldn't tell her until he called

Gale spotted a few trainers down the road and grinned as she slowed down to watch their battle. She squeezed Lace lightly and the fairy type watched with interest. She their started moving again, looking at Zior and Hydro, "hurry up slowpokes"!

Ziro sighed then he ran up to Gale and he picked her up from behide and he smirked "ha got you" he said then he put her down and he ran off "Come and get me Gale" he smiled. Hydro flew in the air and he smiled.

Gale was sip rises when he picked her up. She let out a gasp before smirking and narrowed her eyes, "your on, Ziro"!
Gale let out a laugh and chased after him. Lace was tucked into one of the pockets on her jacket. Squeaking in surprise as her trainer took off after Ziro. She looked at hydro and waved at him, "this is so fun, hydro! Your flying too"!

Ziro smiled then he ran faster and he smiled "cmon baby you can catch me" he smiled then he laughed a little then he smiled at her. Hydro smirked then he dived down and he went near Lace and he licked her cheek as he flew by and he smiled "yep it sure is...and yeah i know" he smiled "wanna ride..i think i can carry you" he smiled

"Sure," lace laughed, reaching her arms out to him. Gale ran faster, kicking up diet and dodging people that were in her path. She laughed and let out a squeak when she almost ran into an elderly woman, "sorry! But I have to catch him"!
The woman just laughed and called after them, talking about young love. Glae slowly caught up to Ziro and was about to tackle him when she tripped on a passing ekans. she braced herself for impact only for arms to catch her.
Cordovan stood above her and was grinning, "you need to be careful".

Hydro didn't see Cordovan and he ran right into his waist and he gasped then he bowed then let Lace get on then he flew around in the air. ziro saw Cordovan and he groaned then he ran back to them and he smiled "hey Gale you ok" he asked offering his hand

She took it and stood by his side. She smiled uncomfortably at Cordovan and the boy took a step forward, "you should really watch her and make sure doesn't hurt herself. She does do that a lot".
Gale huffed at this and crossed her arms, "I don't"!
Lace giggled as they flew through the air, her eyes watching around them with interest.

Ziro growled then he sighed "she is ok...and she does not the only reason she does it because of you" he told him then he held Gale close to him "and what do you want anyway" he asked.
Hydro stared at Cordovan and he growled "i don't like him"

"Just wanted to say hi. My lady," he offered Gale a flower before waving and walking away. Gale dropped the flower and pulled Ziro into a deep kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck then pulled away. Lace agreed with hydro and almost slipped off but she caught herself.

Ziro smiled then he pulled away from the kiss then he kissed her nose and he smiled "sometimes i feel like he is following us" he sighed then he kissed her again. Hydro gasped then he sighed when she caught herself "hold on to me love..i don't want you to fall"

"Sorry," lace giggled and kissed his cheek, holding on properly. Gale shook her head and tugged on his hand so they could start on their way again. She smiled at him and pulled him close, " let's go. We have the next gym to beat and I can't wait to call my mom. She's going to want to meet you, just don't show fear and you'll be fine when you meet her".