• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Hydro laughed then he flew down to the two love birds and he smiled "its ok" he made his tail tickle her cheek. Ziro nodded then he kissed her cheek " I know and i won't be but don't be scared of my mother too"

"Hopefully she doesn't ask about grandkids and what we plan to name them,". Gale laughed and shook her head. She looked into the sky and tried to speed up. Lace blushed but didn't pull her hood down in fear she might fall. The fairy type really wishing she was a silqueen so she could float. Gale laughed at her Pokemon and looked at hydro, " they are so cute"!

"yeah...my mom will probably do that" Ziro smiled then he kissed her head and tried to speed up as well running after her. Hydro smiled then he landed on ziro's shoulder and he let lace go to Gale "sorry if i scared you Lace"

"It's okey. It was fun," lace smiled and Gale caught her when she leapt into her arms. She smiled up at her trainer and her trainer smiled back at her. Gale pointed to a large farm house up the road and the city, "that's the place! That's my mom's friend house. Her name is Stella"!

"well i'm glad you had fun " Hydro said with a large grin then he smiled, thinking about what their kids will look like " umm i wonder what our pups will look like ...i'm a dragon and your like a human girl" he smiled. Ziro smiled then he grinned "first one to the house is a rotten egg" he teased then he started to run

"They would either be your species or mine," lace replied to him as she tilted her head. She raised her ands to grasp onto Gale's jacket when she started running toward the house after Ziro. Gale laughed and picked up speed, skidding around the corner into the driveway and running. Miltanks watched them confused.

Ziro ran put to the door and he smiled happily "hehe I won!" he yelled then he knocked on the door and he smiled. Hydro laughed then he jumped down and he waited for his lover to come" Cmon Lace...i wanna play a game"

A wild haired black haired lady answered, "you must be Ziro and is that little Gale behind you? Come on come in".
Gale strode past him and looked at the traditional decor. A delcatty laid on a fluffy white pillow and only raised its head to look at them once before going back to sleep. Gale hugged Stella and they quickly chatted about how everything's been.

Ziro smiled then he walked in and he sat down beside Delcatty and he pet her "aww you got a new delcatty" he smiled then he looked up at them and he smiled " so did Gale tell you" he asked. Hydro yawned then he nuzzled Lace "lace wanna cuddle"

Lace nodded and cuddled up to her mate. Stella nodded and pulled out small heart shaped cookies from the oven. She placed them on a cooling tray and the delcatty meowed in gretting to him, "oh yes she told me. The cookies should be ready soon. Do you want to call your mothers, I've gotten a few from them wondering where you were".
Gale helped her make tea and poured herself and Ziro a glass while Stella poured her own.

Ziro smiled then he saw the cookies and he pet Delcatty again before he got up and he went to the phone and he called his mom "hey mom..." he said when she appeared on the video screen " yes son..." she asked. "i would like you to meet my girlfriend" he said pulling Gale close to him and he smiled " Aww hello there...so hows my boy...he didn't hurt you , or try and kiss you" Ziro groaned "no i didn't hurt her but i did kiss her and also meet frost and hydro" he smiled then he picked up the two pokemon

"Nice to meet you mam," Gale giggled and ruffled Ziro's hair with a laugh. Valkery and lace rolled their eyes at their mates, laughing at the predicament. Stella offerd them cookies and Gale grabs some, waiting for Ziro to put his Pokemon down, "he's actually been a gentleman. And helped me out with some pretty tough situations. I'm glad to have met them. My name is Gale by the way, we live down the street".

"oh so your mom is the lady i been ..um " a blush appeared on her cheek "nothing ....the lady i have been talking to..." Ziro gasped "mom! what the heck...i though you said you liked guys..." ziro asked, putting down his pokemon, who ran to their mates. "i do...i mean we were playing the x-box together..cmon you know your mom is a big gamer..." she laughed then she blush again, she kind of did like Gale's mom. Ziro grabbed a few cookies and he ate one. " Um gale want to call your mom...wait mom is she there with you.." She giggled "what no....ekk yes shes here" she said feeling a hug from behide "Cmon stop playing you two" Ziro said.

Gale face palmed when she saw her mom. Her mom grinned and kisse Ziro's mother's cheek. The mother and daughter chatted, Gale showing off her Pokemon, "well he looks like a fine young man! If he's nice like his mother the. You'll be fine"!
Lace cuddled up to Hydro, smiling while Valkery purred and rubbed her scant on him and rubbed his scent on her.

Ziro's mother blushed then she sighed "...do you have to do this when the kids are talking.." She asked her lover then she smiled "..well i guess its ok...oh yeah my name is Andr ....." she smiled then she looked at Ziro "well of course he is..he is my little sweetheart he wouldn't hurt....a fly...um nvm he would..." Andr giggled then she looked at her girlfriend. Ziro rolled his eyes "really mom...so whats your name miss Gale's mom" he smiled then he nodded "thank you...miss" he smiled

"Rosa," gale's mother waved and laughed as she watched Andr. Rosa nuzzled Andre's neck and Gale called her out on it. Trying to get her mom to stop being embarrassing. Rosa just laugh, "love you too kiddo.
So on to the topic of grandchildren. Have you though of names yet"?
"I told you she would bring it up! And that's a long time away! We haven't thought of names yet," Gale waved her arms around, blushing at her mother's actions.

Andre blushed then she winked at Rosa and she pressed a kiss into her lips and she smiled " Aww cmon kids can't your mothers just have so fun..." Ziro shook his head " No....also how did you to meet" He asked then he blush on the top of kids
"maybe but not yet...and yes we haven't yet thought of names," Ziro waved his arms around, his face red as well

"We met after bumping into eachother at the pokepuff bakery," Ross giggled and squeezed her arms around Andr. Gale stopped her flailing and munched on some cookies. Lace and Valkery laughed as they watched their trainer freak out over her mother.

"yeah...but we didn't start dating til when we were playing a game and Ross...fell on me and she kissed me...it was embrassing at first then we both kissed back " Andre smiled then she hugged girlfriend. Ziro smiled "well i'm happy for you mom...but ...um when we come over ...plz dont try and do anything embrassing " he smiled

"No promises," rosa laughed. Glae had now wandered off to use the bathroom, her Pokemon rolling on the ground laughing loudly. Valkery then tackled frost and purred loudly, lace waved at the mothers. Rosa waved back and turned her attention to Ziro, "look, I don't care if I'm dating your mom but you hurt Gale and I'll destroy you".

Andre smirked then she cuddled up to Rosa and she closed her eyes and she laid in her lap "you do care..." she whispered then she yawned cutely. Ziro smiled then he bowed "yes Ma'ma i understand.. and I would never in my whole life think about hurting her...even though i have to protect her from her ex who is following her around.." he growled then he sighed " ...and same goes with you miss Rosa...if you break my mothers heart i'll get you back "he grinned. Hydro grinned then he jumped on Lace and he cuddled up to her. Frost blushed then he licked her cheek

Lace squeaked and nuzzled him back. She kissed him and hummed happily. Rosa smirked and kissed Andr's cheek, "I think I can do that. We have to go, still have to finish our Xbox game. Also is it Cordovan? Yeah, keep an eye on him. He was very adiment with trying to marry my daughter".

Gale had gotten back and was talking to Stella who was petting delcatty with a grin. Stella looked over at the phone, "you two can come visit! I have a honey moon sweet you guys can borrow"!

Hydro smiled then nuzzled her back. Andr laughed then she smiled " bye guys...and Ohh really we will think about it stella " she said then she turned off the phone then she laid back on Rosa "Rosa..didn't you come from Unova too..." she asked then she got up and she grabbed her controller "so whos Cordovan" she asked.

Ziro nodded then he smiled "ok moms...i will make sure ..and mom turned it off " he laughed

"Cordovan is Gale's old boyfriend. He put pressure on her for kids and for them to get married and they broke it off. It was rough," rosa hummed and grabbed her controller. She turned the game back on and gave her a kiss.
Gale walked up behind Ziro and put her arms around his waist, "what did they say"?

"Oh i hope He leaves Gale alone...i hate boys who don't give up and follow their ex around until they are unknowing and bam..they get them...good thing ziro is there..i'm happy that he is protecting her" she said as she played the shooting game with her then she kissed her back.
Ziro sighed "they said be good and make sure Cordovan leaves you alone"

"Want to thi swimming? There is a pool in the back," Gale shrugged and nodded over to the back door. Valkery heard the word pool and perked up, running out the doggy door and onto the back deck. The water type saw the pool and leapt in, swimming happily. Lace giggled at Valkery and looked at hydro.

"um sure...it would maybe get my mind off of Cordovan " Ziro smiled then he got up and went to the bath room and he got on his swimming trunks " hehe lets go have fun....hey i didn't think my mom and your mom would date" she smiled. Frost ran after val and he jumped in the water. Hydro smiled then he nodded and he got up and he ran to the pool and he jumped in

Gale got changed into a white bikini and strutted out towards the pool. Lace followed, but stayed in the shallow end. She waved at Ziro and Valkery burst out of the waters, tackling Frost. Gale did a spin and showed off the bathing suit, the frills on it flaring up, "what do you think"?

Ziro smiled then he looked at Lace then at gale "cute but you look like a royalling " he smiled then he grinned then he picked up Hydro and he smiled.."go mess with lace" he whispered and hydro rolled his eyes before nodding and he flew over to lace and he smiled "can you swim love"
Frost smiled then he kissed her "hey"

"A little bit," lace smiled at him. Gale placed her hands on her hips then started into a sprint. She leapt off the poarch and into the pool, creating new a large wave. Frost kissed him back then dove under the water, opening her eyes and swimming like it was her second nature.

Hydro smiled "cmon i'll help you learn" he smiled. Ziro gasped then dived under water to dodge the wave "haa missed me " he smiled then he swam under water and he grabbed her hand and he smiled. Frost giggled then he ran after her and he jumped in the pool

Lace nodded and let hydro guide her. Gale smiled at Ziro under the water, twirling around him in the water before moving up to kiss his nose. She then went to the surface Ana's took a deep breath of air in. Valkery laughed when she saw frost, swimming around him.

Hydro smiled then he helped her. Ziro smiled then he nuzzled her cheek "so what did you think of our moms" he asked then he swam up to the surface and he smiled at her. Frost smiled then he sighed "what are you doing"

"Their so weird," Gale giggled and hugged him. Lace was scared but tried to be braze infront of her mate. Valkery just laughed, driving under the water then popping up behind him, resting on him, "swimming! I a water type so I like a water, duh"!

"yeah they sure are..." Ziro smiled then he hugged her tight. Hydro watched her closely so she didn't sink "your doing good Lace". Frost drooped then he tried to stay above float "cmon not on my back in the water"

Valkery giggled and got off of him. She then got out of the pool and stretched out to warm and dry off.
Gale kissed him and pressed her chest against his with a light laugh.
Lace nodded and smiled before taking a deep breath and trying to swim on her own.

Frost smiled then he swam over to her and he laid down and tried to dry off.
Ziro smiled then he kissed her back
Hydro watched her and he smiled "yeah go lace"

Lace smiled and dive a little spin in the water. Valkery cuddled up with frost and tried to warn him up. Gale pulled back and nuzzled her nose against his. She pulled away from him and swam back the deck. She pulled herself up out of the water and looked over at him from over her shoulder, "you coming"?

Hydro smiled then he swam with her. Frost sneezed then he cuddled up to her "that water was cold" Ziro nodded then he swam up to her and he nodded "yeah i'm coming" he smiled

"I'm sorry, frost," Valkery tried to cheer and warm him up. Gale sat down on a deck chair and laid back, relaxing in the sun. Lace finally got over her fear of the water and got comfortable with swimming, moving with Hydro but not as well practiced as him.