• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Lace stopped at this and turned around. She looked back at him then the forest, wandering up to him, "Royaling Roya Roy Royaling Roy roya. Royaling Roy Roy. Royaling ling ling Roya ". (If I stay you must be my mate. It's my species tradition. If one is saved by another then they are to be mates".
She grasped at her hood to hide her face from the growing blush. She peaked an eye up to look at him and walked closer. She looked past him to the camp and nodded her head, "Royaling"? (Will you do this?)

Hydro blushed then he kissed her lips slowly then he pulled away and smiled "Hydra hyd Hydra " ( ok i'll be your mate...you are adorable and cute so i guess its my lucky day then) he said then he kissed her again and he smiled "Hydra hy dra " (yes i'll do it for you)

Lace giggled and grabbed his hand, leading him over to gale's stuff. She found an empty pokeball and handed to him, "Roya Royaling". (Catch me then.)
She wore a small blush in her face and her big eyes looked up at him. She rocked on her heels and did a twirl to show off her frills and cloak, "Royal oyal Royaling." (Thank you for calling me cute.)

Hydro nodded then he nuzzled her cheek then he took the pokeball and he threw it at her and he watched her get caught then he pushed the buttom so she could get out when he smiled "Hydra hy dra" ( Lace ..do you think i'm cute..i mean i am a dragon..and most princess don't like dragons" he smiled then he kissed her.

(Well this princess does.) "Royaling Roya Roy ling Royaling," lace smiled when she appeared again. She kissed back, pushing herself against the dragon type with a small smile. Her blush was still in her face but she didn't care. Gale sat up to look around and saw the two, giggling softly as she tried to quietly wake Ziro up to show him.

(awe thats just great) "Hydra hy dra" Hydro smiled then he cuddled up with her and he kissed her back slowly then he smiled "Hydra hy dra " (i'm glad i saved you....without you i don't know what i would do) ziro woke up and he yawned. he saw the two and he smiled "wow..." he whispered

"I know right. Hydro is a little charmer it seems," Gale giggled and gave Ziro a kiss on the cheek. She cuddle up to his chest and watched the two, looking up at the night sky above them. Lace blinked at him, laughing softly. She looked around for a comfortable bed and yawn, pulling on hydro to follow her to a pillow where she curled up and looked at him.

Ziro nodded then he kissed her back "yeah he sure is...and i think you caught that one with hydro's help" he smiled then he cuddle up to her as well. Hydro blushed then he followed her and he laid down in the bed and he smiled "i love you" he whispered before he fell asleep

Lace mumbled it back to him and followed hydro into the sleeping realm. Glae let out another yawn and quickly fell asleep in Ziro's arms, her hair falling out of her pony tail. She cuddled with him happily dreaming about what the future might hold for their little group.

Hydro smiled then he laid back and he went back to sleep with her. Ziro grinned then he let out a yawn and he fell asleep with her.
he dreamed of him and gale having a family

Valkery woke up as sunlight hit her face. She let out a yawn and stretched before crawling out of the let nest. She saw hydro and Lace and padded over to carefully wake up hydro, "get up I want to talk to you. Your girlfriend is cute by the way".
Gale also stretched and sat up. She ran a hand through her hair and tamed the blonde locks. She looked at Ziro and planted a kiss on his nose before going to start a small breakfast.

Hydro looked up at her and he yawned " yeah what do you want Valkery" he said with a smile then he licked Lace's cheek then he smiled "yeah she is cute" he whispered.
Ziro mumbered when she kissed his nose and he smiled

"You do realize what you getting into with being with her? Her parents find out where she is and they might challenge you to see if your a worthy mate for their offspring. The whole species is weird like that," Valkery replied grooming herself as she watched the Royaling who was just shuffled and turned over so that her back was toward them. Valkery curled her tail around her paws and then looked back at frost.
Gale made a quick fruit salad and smiled at the Pokemon who were up.

"hey i could just stand by and let her get attacked by the sneasel ok...but if they wish to challange me...i will accpet and fight to tell them that i will show them i'm worthy " Hydro smiled then he nuzzled Lace. Frost ran up to Valkery and he tackled her "hey love" he whispered

Valkery laughed and pushed him off. She purred and nuzzled her face against his, licking his muzzle from time to time.
Lace blinked her eyes open and yawned, sitting up to look at the other Pokemon around her. She saw Hydro and hugged him, "are you going to introduce me to your friends, my knight"?

Is this freejoin? Heres my trainer card

Attachments

• trainercard-Kuba(Kanto).png
    trainercard-Kuba(Kanto).png
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
Frost looked at Lace and he smiled "hi there " he smiled then he looked at hydro "so this is your girlfriend...shes cute but not as cute as my Val" he smiled. Hydro chuckled then he nodded "of course my princess..." he smiled

"My name is lace, how are you," The Royaling giggled, curtsing to the other two Pokemon. Valkery laughed at her and introduced herself, bowing to the best of her abilities. Lace and her chatted abit about random things.

Frost smiled as the two started to talk then he chuckled then he kissed her cheek "you two are so fun to mess with " he said then he nuzzled her cheek. Hydro did the same to lace and he nuzzled her.

Lace pulled her hood down to cover her face. Valkery pawed at frost and kissed him. The two females giggled at their mates and lace wrapped her small arms around hydro, "you two are cute as well".

Hydro smirked then he kissed her cheek then he nuzzled her "my friend told me that your parent will challage me to see if i'm worthy of you" he smiled. Frost smirked then he kissed val back

Val pulled away and purred, snuggling up to her mate. Lace peaked one of her eyes from out under her hood. She looked at Val and the water type nodded. She looked back at Hydro and frowned, "yes. They will, I hope it won't be a problem. That's why I tried to run away last night, I didn't want to get you hurt".

Frost smiled then he snuggled up to her and he smiled "aww your so amazing " he whispered. Hydro nodded then he kissed her cheek "its ok..i can take them but if i fail...promise me that they don't hurt me more than before ...i do not know if you dad is strong...but i'm strong from what i think" he smiled

"He won't hurt you if you become unconscious. It is unhonourable," lace shook her head and pressed her self closer to the dragon type. She blinked at him a couple times before bowls were placed down beside the group of Pokemon. Gale waved as she walked over to Tealeaf and placed down food for him then Nyx and flame.

"Ohh ok...i hope he won't hurt me that much..." Hydro said then he held her close "wait is he a fairy type...if he uses one fairy type move on me i'll be hurt really bad...its my typeing..i'm a dragon type the fairy types are my weakness" he said then he bent down and started to eat

"He's a fairy and steel type," lace frowned before she also started to eat. She slowly but into some food and hummed in happiness. Valkery ate her food, tail swishing about. She was purring loudly and tucked her paws under her chest, "this is sooo good".

"oh...well maybe my abitily will come in handy" Hydro smiled then he nuzzled her "so when can i battle him...i can't wait to try and win" he smiled then he kissed her cheek. Frost ate his food as well and he blushed " ow this is good"

"I don't know. Whenever he shows up," Lace giggled and nuzzled him back. She then stood up and curtsied, picking up her bowl and walking over to ask Gale for more. The trainer complied and she was fed, Gale them retreaving lace's pokeball and placed it in her bag.

"so lace what kind of pokemon are you...are you kind of like a gardivour..i know your like a humanoid pokemon" Hydro smiled then he wagged his tail "i think your really cute"
(someone needs to draw lace and hydro but i need to make hydro's description)

(I'll try, I want to draw the Royaling evolution line anyway)
"I'm a Royaling. Fairy type and a princess," Lace giggled once she returned, green eyes looking at him under her hood. She looked at Valkery and Frost and sighed dreamily at the way the two were acting. She looked back at hydro and gave a small laugh as she watched his tail.

"umm a princess and a dragon..is that even in the royal code?" Hydro asked then he frowned "i hope your dad likes me even if i'm a dragon....can we go see him " he asked with a small smile
(Ok )

"Just because your a dragon means nothing silly," Lace giggled and nodded her head she pulled Hydro into the forest and called for her parents. Her mother, a silqueen found them first, worried and surprised to see her daughter with an unfamiliar Pokemon, "moma this is hydro! He's my mate"!

Hydro stared at Lace's mama and he drooped "hello" he waved at her "i'm hydro...i'm a Hydralise" he smiled then he drooped "i saved her from a evil pokemon..." he smiled then he blushed "i know that i'm supost to battle her father...to show my Worthy" he smile

Lace's mother nodded and motioned for them to follow her. Lace tugged on his arm and led him to hidden ruins. Other Royalings, silqueen sand silking smokes about the clearing. A tall silking sat on what looked like a throne and lace's mother floated beside him. Lace nudged Hydro, "that's dad".

Hydro looked up and he saw Him and he smiled "hi there sir..." he waved then he remembered his moves, he had learned toxic, flamethrower, dragon tail and dragonbreath a few days ago "sir i'm ready to battle when you are" he said bowing

Lace's father stood and lace moved over to stand by the throne. Her father rumbled closer and looked at him, "are you sure your ready to protect, care and defend my daughter"?
Lace watched with big eyes, her mother pulling her into a hug as they both watched. Other pokemon were now stopping to watch and lace's father puffed his chest out to make himself look bigger, "you get first move".

Hydro nodded then he smiled "yes sir i am ready to protect, care and defend her with all my heart" he smiled then he powered up a flamethrower and he shot it at him and he smiled "maybe i should use toxic..." he thought as he fought with him

The silking' eyes widened as he brought his hands up to defend himself he nodded, "using a type strong against steel, you are smart".
He then charged with an ice punch, one of his fists developing a cold aura around it. Lace cheered for hydro watching him fight and she blushed a little bit when she remembered he was fighting for her.