• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Hydro smiled then he swam with her and he grinned. "its ok Val..." Frost sneezed again then he cuddled up to her. Ziro got up and he went inside and he laid on the couch and he sighed " hey miss ? what there anything i could help you with " he asked

"My name is Stella dear," the black haired woman popped her head out from around the door. She nodded and motioned him over, "I can use some help making dinner".
Valkery laid on top of him and licked his fur dry. Gale picked herself up and dried off, "I'm going to get dressed".

Ziro smiled then he got up and he walked over to her and he smiled "ok i'll help you..i like cooking." he smiled then he grinned "so your related to gale's mom" he asked.
Frost blushed then he smiled "thanks baby"

"I'm her ex brother in law's sister. we became close fried s when her sister was married to my brother," Stella laughed and passed him a bowl of patatoes to mash. Gale walked down in her usual clothes and gave Ziro a kiss on the cheek. She slapped his butt as she passed and got to work helping Stella peel carrots.

(um just wanna put this on a pm? i mean it is just us)
"Oh thats cool...so did you know she would maybe end up dating my mother....i was quite surprised when i saw them kiss" he laughed then he started to mash the patatoes and he smiled then he laughed at Gale "oh wanna play that game" he smirked

(Sure)
Gale smirked at him and stuck her tongue out. Valkery pulled on Frost's neck fur to try and move him inside where she could wrap him up in a blanket. Stella nodded her head, "I wasn't surprised. That's why gale's father left. Didn't like to know his wife was interested in other woman".

(want me to make it or you)
Ziro smiled then nodded "wow well i kind thought why my dad left but now i know too..but i don't mind..i think its awesome that they love each other " she smiled thne he looked at her " so what now" he asked. Frost blushed then he let her move him inside

"Can you get the chicken out of the fridge and prep it," Stella hummed as she and Gale quickly finished their jobs. Stella got work cooking vegetables. Gale got the pie out of the freezer and made drinks.
Valkery licked his fur to try and keep him warm.
(You want to. It is your rp)