• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Kerlo Reigon

Marko just chuckled and pulled her in close. He made sure everything was comfortable and kissed Ivy on the cheek. Valkery glared at Hydro before marchin up him, walking around him in a circle, "just don't do it again, hydro. You really scared me and I don't like it".
Valkery hadn't noticed that when she had been recalled Frost's scent had disappeared and her little brush around Hydro made her catch his scent on her fur. She glared up at him and her tail batted the ground behind her.

Ivy smiled then she cuddled up to him and she kissed him back.
Frost ran up to Valkery and he sniffed her "um baby you smell like him now..maybe you should roll around on me for a while.
hydro drooped then when he heard that the little kitten pokemon smelt like him he gasped "i won't i promise" he drooped

Valkery nodded and took a smell of herself, eyes widening. She curled up next to frost, rubbing his scent onto her fur while showing off. Once she was content with her smell, she went and curled back up in the blanket. Nyx was now curled up beside Flame, passed out from the adventure they had earlier. Gale cuddled with Ziro, talking about random things and occasionally checking on the pokemon. She looked at Ziro with soft eyes, "are you really sure about wanting to have kids when we are older? I mean I love it but I don't want you just having them with me to make me happy".

Frost smiled then he got up after she had rolled around in his fur then he went to her blanket and he went inside with her and he cuddled up to her. Flame smiled then she cuddled up to her little ghost girlfriend. Ziro nodded then he kissed her lips " yeah i do ...i want us to have a small family and live together for a long time"

Gale smiled and her heart fluttered at the idea, happy that he even thought about one day starting a family. She looked at Ivy and Marko and giggled, "well they might have a bigger family by the way their cuddling. If I remember correctly mankeys and primeapes live in large family groups where the alphas have multiple litters".
Valkery nuzzled up close to him and opened an eye to look at hydro she looked back at frost and frowned, "she we invite him into the nest so he's not alone"?

Ziro smiled then he nodded at her , then he hugged her close "yeah and i wonder how My little ivy is gonna make with him...." he laughed then he kissed her cheek then he smiled "but other than that i'm glad they are together" he smiled.
Frost looked at hydro and he nodded "sure i hate people being alone " he smiled then he nuzzled her "you want to ask him....you did snap on him"

"Hydro! Get your butt in this best before I drag you by the tail in here," Valkery looked at the new addition and made room for him. She placed her tail on Frost so that the dragon type wouldn't sit on it and waited for the new Pokemon.
Marko let out a chuffing noise before finally going quiet in his sleep. Gale looked back at Ziro and shrugged her shoulders, "maybe she will grow bigger? The eggs might not be that big so I don't know about those two. Valkery and frost are probably going to have pups or kittens though, little dirices and volkits running around".

Hydro stared then he smiled and he flew over to them and he crawled into the nest and he smiled "thanks.." he frowned, a bit jealous of them. Frost smiled "your welcome " he smiled.
Ziro nodded then he smiled "well she could evolve into a serperoir " he smiled then he looked at Frost and Valkery " yeah they sure will" he smiled at her then he hugged her "and we will have a little boy or girl running around"

"Yep," Gale giggled and kissed his lips before standing up to try and start supper. She looked at frost, Valkery and hydro and called back to Ziro, "I don't know what they're doing but we may end up with two different litters from Valkery"!
Valkery's head shot up when her trainer said this, blush erupting in her face, "what"!
Nyx stole back her hat and flipped it over so she could use it as a bed, giving her girl friend a kiss on the cheek before drifting off to sleep.

Ziro smiled then he followed her he shook his head "nah i don't think so...i think they are just being nice"
Hydro had popped his head up and shook his head "what i barly know her...why would i..." he drooped.
Frost smiled "yeah just making a friend"

Gale shrugged then got back to making dinner. Valkery his her face in her paws, not looking at twithed of the two beside her, "why must I have the embarrassing trainer? Why can't it be you two! They better not try and breed me with you two because that's not happening"!
She curled her tail around one of her back legs and shook her head to try and clear it's thoughts. She looked back at them and let out a loud huff, "dont think about it you two, I'm watching you both".
Nyx mumbled in her sleep but didn't wake up, content with just rolling around in her hat and stealing heat from her girlfriend.

Ziro smiled then he looked at her "so what are you making love" he asked with a smile.
Frost gasped then he nuzzled her fur softly "hey i thought you wanted to have a litter with me" he drooped then he nodded
"alright i won't " he drooped
Flame laughed then she nuzzled her girlfriend'

"I do! Oh I do but not with him! I barely know him," Valkery motioned to the dragon type as she tried to cheer the fire type up. She nipped and gave him kisses to show her love, "If you want a litter we can have a litter"!
"I'm just making some stew, my mom gave it to me before I left and I have to eat it before it goes bad," Gale smiled and stretched her arms a over her head with a grin. She poured some into a bowl for herself then one for Ziro once it was done.

Frost smiled happily then he kissed her cheek "ok i do want a litter but not now...we all know that it takes no time at all for those eggs to form and with us traveling it will be hard" he smiled. hydro sighed then he got up and he walked around the area , hoping to meet someone to maybe talk to.
Ziro took a bite of the stew and he smiled "hmm taste good " he smiled at her

Valkery purred loudly as she cuddled with frost. She rolled onto her back and stretched, licking her chestfur clean. Gale laughed at Ziro and ate her stew, watching over the Pokemon with a smile. Tealeaf returned munching on Oran berries he had found and looked at hydro with a confused look but he didn't question it.

Frost smiled then he barked a little before he cuddled with Valkery. he smiled when she started to lick her chest clean. Ziro frowned at Hydro and he called him "hey bud ...you sad." the dragon nodded "aww cmon maybe we can find you a girl too" he smiled at him
this made Hydro cheer up

Valkery rolled back into her chest and curled up with Frost, let out a small purr as she drifted off into sleep. Gale made the Pokemon some food and cleaned up her own bowl. The trainer wrapped one of the free ends over the two Pokemon. Tealeaf curled up under a tree and Gale sat talking with him for a while.

Frost smiled then he curled up to her, letting out a small yawn before he fell asleep. Ziro helped Gale with giving the pokemon food " there you go guys" he smiled as he gave flame here food. flame smiled then she started to eat

Nyx woke up and dug into her food. She looked up at flame and grinned before digging into her food. Marko woke up and crawled out of the nest, grabbing two bowls of food for himself and Ivy. He returned to his bed and placed the food down, eating his as he waited for Ivy to make up. Gale walked over to hydro and offered the Pokemon a bowl of food, "hey bud, are you hungry"?

Flame smiled at Nyx before she went back to eating her food then she licked her cheek. Ivy woke up and she stared at him then she crawled over to the bowls and she started to eat and she smiled at him. Hydro then looked up at gale and he took a small bite and he smiled then he dung in.

Gale laughed at him and pet his head then wandered over to give Tealeaf a bowl of food. She then sat down outside of the tent and watched the wildlife around them. Letting out a puff of air she fell on her back and looked up at the sky, bird Pokemon flying above, "this is nice. Just sitting out here with nature".

Hydro smiled then he went back to eating the food then he smiled. Ziro walked over to Gale and he smiled at her and he put a arm around her and he kissed her cheek "yeah it sure is" he smiled at her

Gale closed her eyes and yawned, stretching her arms out and curling into a ball. She mumbled about taking a nap and slowly passed out. Tealeaf dug into his food, looking up and at everyone. The deer then stood up stretched, trotting around the group as he checked one everyone. Marko pressed the bowl closer to make sure she ate well then duh into his bowl happily.

Ziro smiled then he laid beside her and he closed her eyes and went to sleep as well.
Ivy gasped when Marko pressed her bowl closer to her then she felt the stew dump on her head and she growled at him "Marko!" he threw the bowl at his bowl

Marko yelped and dodged the bowl. He looked at her sheepishly and waved his hands about. Tealeaf stepped between the two and pushed Marko away, "go get her something to clean up with, Marko. She doesn't look the happiest right now and it wouldn't be the best if you two got into a fight".
Marko nodded and booked it to try and find a towel or something else for Ivy.

Ivy looked up at tealeaf and she smiled then she sat down and she brushed her scales that were now hot from the stew and she drooped "thanks Tealeaf...i don't understand why he did that...i was enjoying it ..." she drooped then she sighed "i guess he was trying to make me enjoy it more?" she asked

"He's an idiot sometimes. Probably tried to make you eat more. He means well and wanted to make sure you were we'll fed," Tealeaf answered as he watched Marko run around looking for something to clean Ivy off. The fighting type found a towel and booked it back over to the others and the nest, offering the rag to Ivy, "sorry my love".

Ivy smiled then she cleaned herself off then she sighed "its ok Marko" she hugged him then she laid down and she curled up " also thanks Tealeaf...i understand that he can be a alittle dumb but hes a really great friend and my love" she smiled then she closed her eyes

Marko complained about the comment on him being dumb. He cuddled with none the less and let out a happy murmur. Tealeaf left the two alone and walked back to the tree he had been laying under, finishing his meal before also falling asleep. Gale cuddled up to Ziro with a small content noise.

Ivy smiled then she cuddled up him and she smiled " Love you silly" she laughed then she thought about how he would treat her when he evovled , she knew that primeapes are mean to their mates. ziro smiled then he made a small purring noice

Tealeaf watched over everybody before falling asleep. Marko laid down and kissed her on the cheek before closing his eyes and falling asleep. The fighting type rolled over and fluffed up his fur so that is Ivy wanted to she could use him as fluffy pillow. Valkery looked up, blinking at hydro, "get you butt in this nest. I'm not going to be the one to blame if you catch a cold, hydro. I sorry I snapped at you but you kinda hurt my tail".

Ivy blushed then she cuddled up to marko and she cuddled up to his deep fur and she smiled "thanks marko" she whispered before falling asleep then she kissed his cheek. Hydro looked at them and he drooped "why should i ...." he thought as he walked to them and laid down
(maybe we should think of a pokemon that would like hydro)?

(I got an idea)
Looking around to see everyone was asleep a small figure steeped out of the forest. It's purple frills and hood covered head looked around before it slowly crept out of the forest. The small fairy type ran to where the stew was sitting and started to eat, quickly and trying to be quiet. A rustle came from the bush and the thieving Pokemon was tackled by a grinning weaville, "Roya"!(no!)

Hydro saw the small pokemon and he growled then he got up and he ran at the weaville and he used Dragon tail, sending the weaville flying."Hydra lise "(you ok) he asked the small pokemon then he smiled "Hydra " (i'm hydro)

(Lace)"Royaling," the small Pokemon bowed and looked up at him with big green eyes. She rushed forward and hugged him tightly, "Roy ling"! (Thank you!)
Valkery raised her head when she heard the racket. She grinned and slowly untangled herself form frost and shook him awake, "seems like hydro has a girlfriend".
The Volkit rested her head against her mate and let out a quiet sigh, "it's actually really cute".

"Hydralise " ( Your welcome Lace) hydro said then he blushed when she tackled him and hugged him tight "Hydra " (ha whats with the hug little one" he smiled then he looked down at her.
Frost woke up and he looked at them and he smiled "wow they sure do...i'm happy for him " he smiled

"Same," Valkery giggled before curling up beside frost and closing her eyes again, "better give them some privacy. I don't want to intrude to much".
"Royaling! Roy Roya,"(sorry! I didn't mean it) lace pulled her hood down to cover her blushing face when she realized what she had done. She peaked an eye out at him and smiled gently, "royaling Royal Roya". (You saved me, sir)

Frost nodded then he laid back down and he closed his eyes and fell back asleep.
"Hydra Dra dra " (no its ok ) Hydro lifted up her hood and he nuzzled her face slowly then he smiled at her then he winked
"Hydra dra Hy " ( i'm glad your ok) he smiled

Lace blushed and hid her face with a squeak. She lifted up her hood a little bit, her green eyes blinking as she looked up at him. She looked at where the weaville had disappeared and dusted herself off, "Roya roy al Royaling". (I'm ok because of you.)
She then made a quick decision in her head and bounced up to land a kiss on his cheek before running back to the edge of the forest. She looked back at him and smiled, "Royaling roya". (Goodbye my knight.)

This made hydro blush then he chased after her and he sighed " Hydra da " (wait Lace...come back..you can stay with me if you want...i have a awesome trainer and he has a great girlfriend who could take care of you) he said