• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

Buddy was about to leave, when he turned. “Hey, don’t call her that! She can’t control her short-term memory!” He growled. He gave Eli a dirty look before leaving. “Gino? Where are you?” He saw Alan flying through the sky, and broke off into running towards where he was.

Atsuko face went pale. "Umm, I don't know how to cook," Atsuko admitted. "Someone always did it for me."
Kuannira found a stream. "This seems like a nice place. I might be able to find some fish and cook it on a fire that I'll make though hitting two stones together.." She licked her lips at the thought of her future meal.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "I can show you" He walked down the hall and shoved open the door to another room. witch was completely dark "Oh right, the cord was ruined, wasn't it?" She sighed "Come on then" walking over to a door on the other side of the room into a kitchen "Can I get a fire?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "This runs on electricity, I'll just need to grab some stuff and we'll cook it outside" She grabbed some eggs, bread, and some other things "Ok lets go back outside"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shrugged "Probably, what I wonder is if we'll see any more of those zombies" She gathered some sticks together and pointed at it "Now I need you to lite something on fire"

Buddy ended up at the ruined house, shaking a bit. “G-Gino...?” He said, walking forward and looking at the debris. “G-GINO! WHERE ARE YOU!” He yelled, shoving everything out of his way as he began searching for his friend. “Bud...?” A small voice said, and Buddy followed it. “Dont worry pal, I’m getting you out.”
—————
Clover looked around the empty room, whimpering. She hated being alone, and she already was scared enough. “I dont think I’m aloud to leave...but, its too quiet.....”
—————
Alan had been standing outside the ship behind a rock, waiting for a chance to get in. “The little kid is too weak to fight back, that’s my kinda situation...” He thought, unfolding his wings as he waited for his chance.

Spark sat outside the door of the room Clover was in, hearing her whimpering. “Hey....are you ok....? Do you need company or something.....?”
—————
Splinter walked outside, looking around at the remaining snow. He smiled and raised his hand, the snow gathering into a pile. “Having the ability to control outside environment is handy....” He mumbled as he finished piling the snow. He jumped on top of the pile and curled up into a ball. “Might as well get some relaxation...”

Clover heard Spark, jumping off the bed and hiding under it.
——————
Buddy continued digging through the debris, until he felt something move. “Ginova!” He yelled, grabbing his arm and pulling him up. The Octolings hoodie was torn up, and half of his mask was cracked off, a large cut showing. “Gino....you ok...?” He asked quietly, and Ginova nodded. “I think so....besides for the bruises and bleeding cut, everything’s fine.” He mumbled. Buddy lifted him up, keeping him on his back as he started walking to the ship.
——————
Alan took this as his chance. He silently flew up, going above Eli and Atsuko, and flying around Splinter. He landing quietly, slowly sneaking through the ship. He saw Spark and looked him in the eyes, activating mind control. “Hey pal....”

Spark stared back at Alan, spirals forming in his eyes. “Whats going on!?” He thought, but quickly forgot about that thought, unable to think straight.
——————
Splinter sat up quickly, making a sound similar to purring as he rubbed his eyes. “Hnngh...wha....what was that....?” He mumbled, not seeing anything. “Eh, must’ve been the wind or somethin....” He said, laying back down on his pile.

“Wait here.” Alan commanded Spark, as he walked into Clovers room. “Hey Clover....are you alright....?” He asked softly, and the octoling came out from under the bed. “Woah...you changed huh....? It’s alright, come here....I wont hurt you....” He lied, and Clover slowly approached him, sitting down infront of the monster. Alan smiled and lifted his tail, wrapping around Clover. “Its gonna be okay....your safe with me....” He mumbled, trying to trick the kid into trusting him.

Splinter heard a groaning sound, enough to get him up. “Ugh....what now....?” He muttered, before feeling something close on his arm as he let out a cry of pain. He pulled his arm away and checked it. A bite mark was there, blood soaking his fur to a red color instead of his normal white. He stood on his pile, seeing a zombie. “Frick....” He thought, jumping down and raising his hand, lifting the snow pile and turning it to a ball, throwing it at the zombie to knock it away. He put his hand over the bite mark, hissing in pain. “Ow...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The computer scanned its record banks, looking for files on the monster that had just walked in, finding the a voice recording of him fighting with Eli, having enough reason to doubt, a camera lowered from the ceiling and pointed at Alan "Please identify yourself, do not lie"

“Hey, you might want to think about this. If you keep recording, maybe you’ll get a video of a monster killing a child.” He growled, and Clover looked up at Alan. “Don’t worry, I’m kidding.” He lied.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The camera stared at him for a few seconds "Enemy" Red blaring lights dropped in every room with every speaker screaming "Intruder, Intruder!" Eli looked at the ship and instantly abandoned the fire, running for clovers room

“Frick, kid, you have another form, turn into it, now!” Alan growled, and Clover nodded, turning to a octopus. “Cute form kid. Now, hold on!” He yelled, wrapping his tail around her and flying up, staying near the ceiling. “Now, stay quiet...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raced into the room and looked everywhere "Where?" She looked up "Nice try" she growled "Computer, lockdown" Every door on the ship locked, and sealed "Surrender now monster, or face the price!" she looked at clover "Believe none of his lies"

“Well, why should she believe you? Kid, you woke up with no memories, in a new location you couldn’t leave, and they kept scaring you! I’m trying to protect you!” Alan told Clover, who looked confused. “And, don’t forget I have her, and Spark. I can kill them both easily...” He whispered so Eli could hear, but Clover couldn’t.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli growled for a second before dropping his sword "Ok, but before I open the door, I must know, how are you controlling these people" She looked genuinely curious

“My kind is made up of magic. I was different, getting wings, and power to control others. If I look into someone’s eyes while its activated, it sends a magic signal to their brain. Depending on how long I use it, depends on how long it controls.” He flew down a bit, enough to be out of reach if Eli attacked, but enough to be able to talk without yelling or raising his voice.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Fascinating, and, if some were to, also have those powers, would they be able to overwrite that?" He asked twirling his hands, taping his feet

“Probably, just, it’d be hard....I’m the only one of my kind to develop these powers, and I can’t find someone to teach it to...” He slowly came closer, setting Clover down, then landing. “I had a brother to teach it to once, but he’s been gone awhile....that’s why I became a scientist....researching what caused....this place.” He said, his tail thumping against the ground. “I tried finding someone new, but, I can’t trust no one. And that’s how I guess it must be. So...I keep it to myself.” He mumbled the last part, his voice trailing off a bit, his expression turning sad a moment, but he forced it back to a serious look. “Why do you wanna know!?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised an eyebrow "Honestly, to buy some time time" Backing up to a wall, she hit the wall and a panel fell down to reveal a clear tube "Do you know what this is?"

Alan flew up again to the other side, growling. “Clover, come here, now!” He yelled, and the octoling walked over, turning to a octopus again and Alan flew down, picking her up in his tail. “I’m not being fooled, I can crush this kid right now, they dont have bones in this form. So, it gives me clear access to her important organs, lungs, heart, that stuff. So, you might want to not try to do this....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli leaned up against the wall "This is a very dangerous situation here, you kill her I kill you, I kill you you kill her" She gave a small grin "Luckily for me, a am a very patient pearson" She gave a small yawn "I can wait, I know you won't risk your life"

Alan tightened his grip a bit, as Clover began whimpering. “I’m not the one to joke around, y’know. I can make this slow, or quick. But, if you let me out...” He tightened his grip a bit more. “She could make it out alive.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli frowned "Ok then, let me tell you how this works" She pointed at Clover "She was recently shocked with a ton of dimeshinal energy, barely surviving, the energy is new and wants to make sure its done it's job, witch gives her a healing factor for at least a few more hours" she pointed at herself "I myself am immune to it" She leaned back "So surrender, or die"

Alan growled, then, dropped the octoling. “OW!” Clover cried out, turning to her humanoid form. “Ouch...what was that for...?” She whimpered, and Alan flew down, looking at her. “Calm down...relax...” He muttered, activating mind control, while Clover just kept looking at him. After awhile, Alan looked away. “Fine, I give up. For now....” He shot a glance at Clover, seeing her eyes were spirals. He turned to Eli again. “Splinter. He’s hiding something from you. If you don’t find out soon, it’ll be too late.” He muttered.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "You don't have to be the enemy, you know" Eli looked up at the camera in the room "Let Alan here leave, alone" The computer responded "Yes, sir"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The door opened in front Alan "Go ahead, the doors open" she looked down at the pipe, thinking about all the ways that could have gone wrong.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Yes it is, stay here a moment, he left the door open as she followed Alan outside to make sure he would go. seeing him leave he walked back to clover "If you want to stay with me now, that is fine"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "I promise, you can trust me yong one" walking outside with her over to the fire "Atsuko! don't worry! everything is just fine inside the ship, hows it going out here?"

Splinter looked at the others, his mind becoming clouded. “No,No...I’m not turning to a zombie...I cant.....but I have too....” He thought, slowly starting to walk towards the others.