• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rummaged around the dark kitchen and pulled out a large package of dried fruit and some jerky, looking it over for quality he brought it to the cell "Computer! open the hatch!" ... "Yes, sir" A small hole opened in the cell and slipped it in. "This should be enough until I have my kitchen up and running again"

Chidori noticed Eli and ran to a corner, growling a bit. “Woah! C’mon...its ok....Eli is friendly.....he wont hurt you....” Buddy said, and Chidori lowered her head, whining a bit. “I promise she won’t hurt you....just come over, he can’t get you while your in there anyway.” Chidori slowly walked over, trembling as she prepared to run back to Kite if she wanted to.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli backed away from the hole as it closed "I can see I'm not wanted here, I'll be fixing the drive room" Walking back over to the room with the clear tubes, she put on something reminiscent to a welding mask and readyed herself to start working

Chidori backed away again. “You know what, maybe I should leave too.” Buddy said, standing and walking out. Chidori watched them leave, then looked back at Kite. She walked over to him and made a squeaking sound, nudging him to try and wake him up. Kite growled and shoved her away, while Chidori whined a bit, but walked to the other side of the room.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli started to cut the clear tubes with holes in them off with her powerful welder. as she cut off sections, she seamlessly added new sections. keeping his protective mask on at all times.

Atsuko found a room in the ship and decided to go to sleep for a while

Chidori walked over to the food Eli left, looking at it. She pushed it around a bit, and Clover walked in and watched. “Um...your supposed to eat that.” She said, and Chidoris head snapped up as she growled at Clover. “Wow, your feisty aren’t you? Don’t worry, I’m not gonna bother you, just watching you.” Clover explained, and Chidori nodded a bit. She walked back over to Kite, nudging him a bit more, while the older one tried pushing her away.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli had gotten through a good part of the floor when she turned off the machine to let it cool down, wiping her forehead she picked up the tubes and placed more next to where they would go

Spark walked out of the room, wondering about what he could do. “I guessI Can see if I can find anyone else.” He thought, exiting the ship.
——————
Villager and Peridot decided to go, now that the blizzard was over. “Ok kid, so, I think its my job to protect you now.” Peridot said. “(I can protect my self! I’ve beaten up two gods, each of them on their own once, then both of them once! I’m fine!)” Villager yelled, waving his arms. “Your welcome kid! Now lets go!” Peridot said, and Villager sighed and followed her. “(She’s an idiot...)”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
as Eli waited for the welder to cool, she took a step outside for a breath of air. She took a step outside and saw Peridot and villager, and waved "How goes it strangers?" He had a friendly smile on his face, hoping these two would not attack her

Peridot turned to Eli, backing away a bit. “Oh, um...greetings...?” Peridot said, while Villager waved. “I....can’t believe it, someone’s alive besides me and him....” Peridot said, a smile coming to her face. “(Well, what did you think? Its not like everything died.)” Villager said, shrugging. “Yeah, I know! I guess this is a surprise for you too.” Peridot said, patting Villagers head, while Villgaer gave her an annoyed look.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised a brow "Yes, I am indeed alive" Leaning against the door she added "So you are you two? Where do you come from?"She stood back up and walked over to them "and how did you get here?"

“Woke up, couldn’t see anything. I found this poor kid being chased by zombies. I’m Peridot Facet-2F5L Cut-5XG. Peridot for short, that’s what my friends call me anyway.” Peridot said. “This kid can’t talk though....” Peridot said, patting Villagers head. Villager picked up a stick, writing Villager in the dirt and pointing to it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli gave a small laugh "Relax... Villager, I can understand you" She twirled around her hand "When you travel to so many different places such as I do, You quickly realize learning many languages is a good idea"

“(You can? Finally! I was getting tired of Peridot just assuming what I say all the time! She treats me like a kid, but I’m not one.....well, I am a kid, but not one that she need to act like I cant do anything! I should’ve found you first!)” Villager said, happy someone could understand him. “Calm down kid....” Peridot said, and Villager glared at her. “He’s not really the best social person...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised an eyebrow "Sounds frustrating, I give my sympathies" Looking over the horizon she asked "Have you seen any of those mindless entities at least similar to zombies"She completely ignored peridot

Villager thought a moment. “(I’ve seen multiple mindless things, zombies, mutants, other things, you have to be more specific.)” He said. Peridot walked off, climbing on a rock. “May as well check for any danger.” She mumbled, looking around the area. Villager watched her a moment, before looking back at Eli and pointing at Peridot, “(Does she count as mindless?)”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "No she does not, Would you like to come on board my ship here?" He gestured to it "I'm working on fixing it up and it should be up and running in no time"

“(Sure, why not. I’ll go get Peridot.)” He said, shrugging. “(Hey crazy! Get over here, even though your annoying, you shouldn’t be out in plain sight!)” Villager yelled, and Peridot turned. “You need me for something? Ok!” She yelled, jumping down and running over. “(Speaking another language has advantages. No one knows your insulting them.)” He said, and Peridot smiled. “Thanks kid!”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked onto the ship and proudly displayed his bridge, witch was surprisingly fine. "This is my ship over there is my terminal hall, don't go in there unless I tell you to, that hallway is the bedrooms, go crazy in there, That is the more technical generator, drive and camera system hub down that hall, don't go there unless I am" He looked back at them the dining room is in the bedroom hall, but it has no power"

Villager didnt know a word Eli said, while Peridot was looking around with amazement. “Wow! This is even better than technology back at homeworld!” She said excitedly. “(I guess its cool.)” Villager said, while Peridot picked him up and started shaking him. “Aren’t you excited!!!! This place will change your human knowledge forever!” She yelled, dropping him. “(I guess someone is excited....)”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli leaned back on the center holographic map pedestal "Realx, this is interdimensional technology, developed by the dimensional council, as far a I know there are only two being alive who still understand how it works, one of them being me" she looked Peridot in the eye "And don't try to figure it out, someone already made that mistake here"

“Ok, got it, I wont mess with anything.” She said, walking off to explore. Villager watched her leave, a thought bubble with 3 dots appearing over his head. “(She’s weird......)” He mumbled. He was honestly trying to adjust still to this new place, never really leaving his village, only leaving to go to the island near his town, or to Smash when he was needed.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Yeah" he stood up "Anyway, I need to do something" He walked down the hall to his drive room and leaned over the welder checking all the dials and switches to make sure they were right

Villager followed after Peridot. “(Hey, ou know, maybe you should stay with us...)” He said, and Peridot nodded. “I know, I should be able to figure this out!” Villager ran infront of her, blocking her. “(NO! IF YOU DO, YOU COULD DESTROY SOMETHING!)” He yelled, and Peridot nodded. “Yeah, lets do it together!” She grabbed his hand and dragged him along with her, while Villager tried pulling away.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli resumed his work and started to make good progress she looked at the box and consider it for a second before shaking his head and going back to work on the piping

Peridot continued walking. Villager pulled out his axe, which made Peridot let go. “What the heck kid!” Peridot yelled, while Villager ran off. “(I’m not doing this! Not doing something wrong!)” Villager thought.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shut off the machine and sighed, it was taking longer than she would like, but the next pass should be the whole room, walking up to the drive he studied it for a while

Villager ran to where Eli was, skidding to a stop. “(I came to help you with what your doing....Peridot trying to rope me into something probably dangerous....)” Villager said, panting a bit. “(I really shouldn’t run that fast....phew.....)”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at Villager "Dangerous? where is he going?" She walked in front of him with an urgent look on her face "I need to know before he gets himself hurt!"

“(I dunno. She was just dragging me everywhere, saying stuff about figuring the ship out. I’m honestly not sure what’s in her head.)” He said with a shrug. “(She said something about a technical generator.)”
——————-
Peridot walked into the technical generator room, looking around. “Woah....this place is cool!”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook her head "That's not good" She stood up and ran out the room "Don't touch the box!" she ran down the hall as fast as she could to stop Peridot, she just hoped it would not be to late

Peridot looked at everything, a smile on her face. “Lets see....how does this work....?” She put her hand near the generator, not touching it, but close to it. “I feel some kind of energy coming from it.....that’s noteworthy.” She said, writing it down on a notepad she had. “I dont know what its made of....and touching it doesnt seem like a good idea either.....” She shrugged. “Eh, Whats the harm?”

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raced into the room, panting "Don't touch that! It's more dangerous than you think!" Eli held out his hand in a signal to stop, hoping it would be enough to stop her

Peridot turned to him. “Hey Eli! Why not? It cant do anything to me, I’m a gem!” Peridot said, looking back at the generator. “I want to learn about it...then maybe when I get back home with the other gems, I can show I’m a real engineer, who can find things out and help, not just a piece of information....” Her voice trailed off, but she shook her head and went back to taking notes.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and walked up to the machine, pulling on his heavy rubber gloves opening a panel and holding a diamond. She tossed the diamond in. electricity jumped from the generator to the diamond and in a bright flash was vaporized.

“Woah! Cool!” Peridot said, writing something down.
————————
Villager looked at the box Eli told him not to touch. He pulled out a piece of paper and taped it near the machine, writing something down. “DO NOT TOUCH. IF YOU DO, YOU’LL DIE.” He stepped back and admired his work. “(Nothing like a friendly message.)”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook her head "Not cool! deadly" He closed the panel "This is made to run everything that is not flying, and can technically fly for a few minutes" She put her gloves back "Now come here, your not leaving my sight now!" She lead her to the drive room

Peridot grumbled a bit. “Not fair....Villager left to explore.....he’s only like 11....I’m thousands of years older...” Peridot said under her breath. “(Explore? I’ve been Peridot-proofing the dangerous rooms!)” Villager yelled, and Peridot nodded. “See? I should be allowed!”