• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Fallen (Discussion)

Well, I suppose that I'll have to unleash my Compiling Touch... though I'll be completely drained after today kinda since I have to take that big test...

I already got a feeling that this is gonna be much longer than the wall... :'|

*An Axovenio nervously sits down with a thick pencil*

Well, I'm kinda just waiting now that I've introduced my Fakemon into the roleplay...

I'll have my Fakemon meet the person in the village soon by the way.

Froakie Fro Froakie Fro Fro, Froakie Froakie Fro Froakie...

(Translation: Hopefully I don't catch dizziness from that, at least I was prepared for it...)

-Froakie sits down with everyone while waiting as he attempts to speak without his translator which results in a rather silly fail-

I've been a bit quiet like a fire mouse since I was sick for the weekend...

I'll get to the vision my trainer has asap since I might have some stuff to do...

-a Cyndaquil sits down on his desk with his laptop-

Oh... umm... right...

Also, I feel like now would be a perfect time to introduce my last separate character as this character is going to be part of Axovenio's rivalry. (I'm still working on balancing him out on especially his magical moves since he does have some attributes that are like in places where not everyone knows about; I.e. Mystery Dungeon series, Conquest, etc.)

...what do you mean by magical moves? I'll need to know.

BTW I'm revamping what the Trial Grounds are like. You know Legend of Zelda's dungeons? It's sort of like that, but you have to make it to the three rooms of the three trials and defeat them before heading to the final challenge.

Name: Jake Oaks
Element: dark
Traits: Fast but weak (as in low pain threshold and not too strong).
Appearance: Green eyes, short black hair with a dark blue stripe (hair dye), black hoodie, white tank top, blue jeans and black sneakers.
Pokemon: scyther.
Future Pokemon: Raichu, umbreon, vespeon.
Homeland: Castelia city, Unova.
Village: (whatever the dark village is called lol.)

Once again, I'm afraid that Dark can't be used. It's actually a future plot point. I'll also need a sample of your previous RP work, since I don't think I have that good a handle on your style yet.

I am sorry for not being online for a while. I am extremely busy lately, but I will continue this one at least. I guess we need to decide who will continue playing and who not. Because seemingly I am not the only one who is busy lately. Let's make an "I am in" check may be?

I'm in; I haven't posted since my last one as I'm not sure whether the character should pursue the amulet quite yet (I was at least gonna wait until Eeveechu got theirs to kind of give an example), and I know we don't really need to get them all at once. Maybe I can give Lucas something to do on the side until that time ^^'

Well, have your character be informed about the Amulet at least. I'll be having my character head out to the Trial Grounds in my next post. He's going with Repide... and Estelle might follow him.

Yeah, I straight-up brought in an LoZ item. Fight me if you don't like it.
I also thought that bringing in items and mid-bosses could be an interesting addition to the Trial Grounds. It makes sense that the Ancients would have left items for the Chosen, and mid-bosses could test just how far the Chosen has come. I'll be using my Trial of Power for a mid-boss battle.
But before Sun can beat the Trials of Power and Wisdom, I need someone else to post. Anyone?

I'm planning on posing but trying to figure out if Ronnie or ivory is going to get theirs first because I'm not doing two trials at once.