• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Fallen (Discussion)

Sam's going come in with Benjy. Speaking of Benjy, I edited his team. So let me know if it's still cool. I noticed people were using Pokemon outside their element, and I didn't know that at the time, I made mine.

(Hey there, sorry I'm late lmao)

Name: Platinum Strauss

Element: None

Traits: Platinum is a strong-willed, intelligent Trainer-Coordinator, though new to the gig. He is quite stubborn, but very loyal. And even though he is quite talented in strategic planning, he is physically below average - being quite light for his age.

Appearance: (in profile picture) Sandy-blonde hair, and inviting gold-ish eyes. He hears a platinum-colored trench-hooded jacket and tan shorts.

Pokemon: Dragonair

Future Pokemon: Gabite, Swablu

Homeland: Hearthome City, Sinnoh

Village: Numounkaual

Last edited:
Um... you weren't accepted so you shouldn't have posted in the RP. But don't worry, once accepted by @Eeveechu151, it will slip. This is just a friendly reminder: you need to be accepted to join an RP but otherwise if RP creator states so.

@ShiningLight Thank you, apologies about that.

But Eevee does already know I was joining, as we have talked prior so I must've assumed he would be ok with it. However yes, silly and impatient on my part so sorry again :o

Accepted, but one thing. You can't start in Numonkaual as that's the Dragon village. You have to start in the Ice village… which there isn't one of yet. You should make it. Just follow the steps stated in the rules.

I'm confused now. Sam wasn't supposed to come, and without Benjy's portal, Sam would have never even came to this world. Wouldn't that mean, since they entered the same portal, they would go the same route? Sam, currently is a pokemonless sidekick to Benjy, and won't get an amulet.

1) OH RIGHT I FORGOT. No problem, then.
2) Well, it'd be pretty easy to give you a village. And if you want an example of "you don't need Amulet-typed Pokemon" look at Sun. He doesn't have a single Flying-type Pokemon.

Before creating any characters, I need to ask a few things.

About the starting pokemon, any limitations are not provided in the first post, but people are tended to chose basic pokemons. I want to clerify, is there anything I missed? Becaused based on the information, I can start with a stage two or legendary pokemon as my first pokemon even.

This amulet thing sounds a little bit confusing for me, are those elements the ones introduced in the pokemon? If so, dark and fairy kinds are still available but people are not choosing them.

I have registered to this site for about an hour ago, and there is not any evidence that I am capable of doing literate roleplays that I can show in this site. The examples that I can give from any of my other roleplays from sorts of other sites have nothing to do with pokemon, most of them are horror and demon-apocalyptic based. (Plus, somebody just please teach me how to send personal messages. ^-^)

1. Legendaries can't be used unless an admin of the site says it's ok.
2. Persians messages is called conversations and you can start them by clicking on start a conversation on someone's profile or in the conversations tab beside the alert tab

1) What Storm said.
2) For the most part. If you want more info on the Amulets then read the previous posts in this thread.
3) Evidence for your RPing skill isn't limited to a specific type of RP.

@Eeveechu151 Well yeah, but the thing is the only open Element Amulet that I like is Ice, but as much as I like Ice I just think it'd be a little improbable to find some dragon types in an Ice Village >_<

1. Legendaries can't be used unless an admin of the site says it's ok.
2. Persians messages is called conversations and you can start them by clicking on start a conversation on someone's profile or in the conversations tab beside the alert tab

I have just read the general pokemon rules, after this comment, and found admin's explanation very strong and valid. It was just a matter of wonder, as I haven't figured out any limitations about the issue in the rules provided for this roleplay. Thank you, everyone.

1) What Storm said.
2) For the most part. If you want more info on the Amulets then read the previous posts in this thread.
3) Evidence for your RPing skill isn't limited to a specific type of RP.

I have skimmed throughout this discussion second time, and I think darkness is still available and nobody is planning on taking it. I will be creating a character and will also produce an example roleplay soon, if it is okay.

Darkness, I'm afraid, can't be used. The Amulet of Shadow (the dark amulet) is a pivotal plot point in the middle of the RP. I"m afraid I'll have to bar you from taking it.

Alrighty, I guess I will have landed in an Ice Village then. Give me a little bit to make it and it will be edited into my character sheet when done.

Name: Aon
Element: Psychic (Element of Dreams)
Traits: His intellectual condition is at an avarage level, may be a little bit above it. However, his emotional intelligence is almost great, meaning that he is always good at understanding both his and others' emotions, forming an empathic relationship, and showing high levels of tolerance towards others. Despite being an amateur, he is very interested in becoming a good trainer, and is often referred by people around as having the potential. Aon, on the other hand, is an overthinking person, and that is slowing down the process, and every other aspect in his life. He can be considered as a person open to experiences, but is not extremely extraverted. His self efficacy and esteem is low, which sometimes limiting him to do what he actually is capable of doing.
Appearance: He has long straight black hair covering his forehead up until his eyebrows and blue eyes. He is quite shorter than the avarage and slim. He prefers wearing a white open collar shirt and red jacket onto it, blue trousers and sports shoes.
Pokemon: Abra
Future Pokemon: Absol, Eevee, Beldum
Homeland: New Bark Town, Johto
Village: Kinloar Island

Last edited:
As much as it pains me to say it, I don't think I can start/continue with this RP. The length of the posts I've seen are fairly long, and I just don't think I'll be able to find the time to write something like that. I know I've seen and written longer posts in the Suimera RP, but that was when I wasn't getting swamped with homework and I could really focus on my writing. I'm super sorry, but I think I'm going to have to opt out of this... ;_; You guys have fun without me, alright?

Alright people! I'm going to be doing a time skip soon that puts us a few weeks later into the story. I'd recommend you use this time to get your characters settled into the villages!

*A baby Dewgong gulps since he's been a bit quiet while he speaks in Pokémon talk since his translator is malfunctioning a bit*

Dew... Dewgong gong Dewgong! Dewgong Dewgong...

(Translation: Uhh... well I suppose that I'll have to get used to the village! I've been a little quiet though...

Well, I just might need to write a bit more, though I'm like a little Dewgong on land for my speed since I've been sick again... (My health isn't exactly the best here, so I apologize if even a garden snail can outpace me.)

@Charlespark Aw :( I hope you feel better soon.

I'm also good for a timeskip; I just needed to post that last time, so yeah. I would definitely lose it if I saw a talking Pokemon/animal in general. I think these characters are taking it very well so far XD