• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Fallen (Discussion)

*sighs since his Pokémon Translator is still a bit wonky*

Nefilo! Nefilo Ne Ne Nefilo!

(Approximate Translation: Well of course! There would be a bit going on after some weeks ya know!)

*tries to repair his Poké Translator as soon as possible before his silly voice can get to everyone*

Nefilo Nefilo... Nefilo Ne Nefilo...

(Translation: Umm besides me then I don't know... I wasn't really expecting one so soon...)

I see where you're coming from, but I feel like a time skip would be the best way to both get our characters accustomed to their new world and move the story along. The night the time skip ends, I'm going to have Flynn get a vision from the Amulet of Cyclones.

Yeah, at the end of the time skip dreams may start. But I think I need one more post before the time skip too.

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Ok then, I have a visual idea on what the village could be like. Anyway, here is my application:

Name: John Derosa (People Call him Johnny which he hates)
Element: Fairy/Light
Traits: Smart and Weak-(Physically Wise), Careful and Snobby, Civil and Pessimistic, Mature and Mean. Sneaky and a Kleptomaniac.
Appearance: Short, Straight, Chestnut Brown hair, Blue Eyes and Olive Skin. Wears a Light Pink Polo Shirt and Denim Jeans.
Pokemon: Alolan Ninetales
Future Pokemon: Whimsicott, Espurr, Carbink,
Homeland: Laverre City, Kalos
Village: (Don't have a name for it) I think The Village should be Rich and Posh, kinda something along those lines.

I can't believe that took almost 25 minutes for me to think of....

Last edited:
I understand his hatred of being called Johnny EXACTLY...
Alright, just PM me the forum for your town and we can get you in. Just warning you now - we're planning a time skip soon, so you'll have to write a massive block of text.
Actually, on that note... RP people! Who's ready for the time skip?

*A mysterious Pokémon gulps after arousing from his rather lengthy slumber*

I've been a bit too quiet haven't I? Well... I'm almost done with his character sheet as this Pokémon of mine is a starter Pokémon from one of my Fan Made regions.

Well, I suppose that I'll have to prepare for the time-skip as soon as possible, and also just needing to ask an urgent question...

Does the Pokémon need to be in the island that corresponds to its type? (Or can it be somewhere else, i.e. A water type being in a fire island for example.)

I am asking this because I am possibly thinking of having the Pokémon on a different island than its type maybe, and the backstory will explain more on it.

Of course! Just look at the first post of the RP. Estelle, a Psychic type, has lived all her life on a Wind-based island. It doesn't matter what type the Pokemon is - they can come from anywhere. I believe we've said this at least two times?

Well, now it's time for me to go onto the roleplay since I've finished now... his huge character sheet is below. All unknown information on him will be revealed in the roleplay with the correct action or conversation triggering it.

Name: His name is currently unknown.
Species: Axovenio / Reefling Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Age: His age is unknown, though he appears to look awfully young.
Village: He is in Breeze Valley, which is in the Tornado Peaks of Atoll Island.
Homeland: His homeland is located in Agualante City, which is in the region of Bajola.
Primary Moves: Battering Rush, Engaging Sight, Aquatic Outflow, Dihydrotic Cannonade. (See below for more information.)
Ability:
Militating Liquidity (The Pokémon gradually regenerates HP in sources of water out of battle, while steadily lifting the effects of debuffs while in battle.)
Appearance: Axovenio is a small, amphibious, bipedal Pokémon that has a primarily light blue body with a battleship gray underside. His modest head has small, violet gills on his cheeks that are rather hard to see from certain angles, as his beady eyes are lightly black. His nose has the resemblance of two tiny nostrils, as his small mouth has no teeth whatsoever. There are straight, firm, pale red coral protrusions on the back side of his head that are secreted from a mysterious organ of his should they ever break off. His small hands have four fingers each, while his feet have three toes. His long, tapering gray tail fin has a black outer edge, while its inner gray area has some parallel slate gray stripes within the center.
Personality: Axovenio tends to be stubborn around adults especially, since he tends to get into arguments and quite a bit of trouble at times. His unruly nature can sometimes get him to having talks or even punishments with the authorities, since he is notorious for using force to rebel against others that attempt to harass him. He can be silly when it comes to his strange habits, as he likes to put his right hand into his mouth to calm himself. Although he may seem like a malevolent infant at first glance, he can show his true, soft side if given some proper time and patience.
Backstory: Unfortunately, after he was sucked into the Gates with his trainer, he soon tragically discovered that his trainer had met her demise due to the violent, oceanic currents that caused her body to permanently shut down due to excess water in her lungs. He decided to flee the island he was on since he was facing an outrageous amount of dreadful ridicule from the other Pokémon that he could not seem to even get along with at the slightest. He swam away towards Atoll Island and went into Breeze Valley, hoping that he could find at least one person: Suckling or Mature, that he could happily be with for at least a full second.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: He is the Water-type starter Pokémon for the region of Bajola.
Primary Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The Pokémon swiftly assaults the target with a rush of strikes.
Effects: Critical hits land more easily if all hits connect.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The Pokémon glares over at the target with an unrivaled gaze, creating a tension of focus on that particular target.
Effects: Forces the Pokémon to only attack the target that the move used on. The user deals more damage against that particular target, while it will also take more damage from other enemies however.
Catagory: Special
Power: 75
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user launches a concentrated, forceful stream of water at the target.
Effects: May inflict Saturation on the target.
Saturation: The Pokémon's Water-type resistance is halved for three to five turns.
Catagory: Special (Signature Move)
Power: 15 x 10
Accuracy: 90%
Power Points: 5
Target: All Enemies in range
Range: 15 Meters, 2.5 Meters Area of Effect on projectiles
Description: The Pokémon blasts the targets with an onslaught of aquatic energy balls with every bit of its energy.
Effects: May force Saturation on all targets, but also forces Weariness on the user however.
Saturation: The Pokémon's Water-type resistance is halved for three to five turns.
Weariness: The Pokémon's attack, special attack, and speed are halved for two to four turns. Stacks with other stat-reducing debuffs.
Special Notes:
  • Executes powerful special attacks.
  • Often uses multi-hit moves.
  • Capable of inflicting Saturation.
  • Extremely vulnerable against spore-based moves.

I have some problems.. I join a lot of RPs, but normally, I sometimes forget to post on those RPs... So sorry if I don't reply to the RP. It's just that I participate in a lot of RPs.

Well, we are going to be going into a time laspe to where everything fast forwards some time. I'm almost done preparing for the time skip as I just need to get a few things finished up. (While I wait for someone else to post since I did introduce my new Fakemon into the roleplay haha.)