• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Fallen (Discussion)

1) ...what do you mean is water or air free, GT? And you currently have 6 Pokemon, not counting N/A.
2) Looks good, Storm! Let's put Ivory in Steam City, Bolt Island. It's the most advanced of the regions. There's a fully functioning clock tower, which houses the Amulet of Steel.

So just to catch everyone up.
Sun is at Breeze Valley, Atoll Island.
Zolia is at Numounkaual, Dralz Island.
Harper is at Kilead, Mynt Island.
Ronnie is at Bonebrill, Toyx Island.
Ivory is at Steam City, Bolt Island.
Who else am I missing?

Also I have a question. Could I have a second character, who is a friend, but doesn't have an amulet Or pokemo, but meets like two later on?

1) You can totally do that, yeah!
2) Alright! Then everyone so far has an amulet. (Except for Ry's other character because he never will.)

Also, quick recap for who has what element.
Sun has Wind/Flying.
Ronnie has Disease/Poison.
Harper has Rock.
Benjamin has Fire.
Zolia has Dragon.
Lucas has Nature/Grass.
Ry has Ghost.
Chima has Water.
Ivory has Steel.
That should be everyone for now.

Alright, then! Chima's going to be staying at Aqua Island. Specifically, the City of Aquantis. (What a creative name! :\=|:) The city is actually divided into two parts. Half of it is above the massive pond it's built in, and the other half is submerged. This is intentional, of course. The village mainly has a bunch of houses suspended on long poles secured to the bottom of the pond, and the houses are connected by boardwalks. An undersea cave at the bottom of the pond houses the Trial Grounds for the Amulet of Seas. It's extremely rustic.

Alright, well I suppose that most of us have a village here. If anyone wants to stay at my village, feel free to stay there as there's quite a bit of Dragon-type Pokémon as a heads up. (I had to delete my last post since I accidentally clicked reply after not finishing it!)

*a Nefilo sits down panicking while crying little*

Of course, the humans don't know. However, the Amulets are an urban myth across all the villages. It's just that, though, a myth - except for the Trial Guardians. The Trial Guardians know that the Amulets really exist, and where they're hidden. I'll have Sun be the first one to receive an Amulet, to show off what they're all about.

Also, another thing you guys should know. The amulets have a set of trials that must be completed before the amulet can be claimed, and these trials are only accessible by the one chosen by the amulet. The chosen one would be guided to the Trial Grounds of the Amulet by the Trial Guardian of the amulet, and a single touch would open up the way to the trial. The trials themselves mainly test your strength, your wisdom, and your courage (going with that classic Nintendo theme). The RPers will get to create the trials for their respective character. After beating all of them you'd get access to the final trial. Said final challenge is defeating an Elemental Titan. The Titans are creatures composed entirely of the element of the amulet they guard. For example, the Wind Titan would be made entirely of wind. In the center of the Titans is the amulet, and either claiming the amulet or somehow dispersing the Titan will give the hero their prize - the Elemental Amulet.

So we will be allowed to make our own trials? And after you defeat the titan (final), will you get YOUR amulet (the Elemental Amulet is throwing me off)?

Also, do you have a preference for minor characters/NPCs? Like, should we fill out the application for some characters belonging to our village (even if they don't play much of a role), or would you rather minor characters be kept to a minimum?

For example, I was thinking of giving Lucas a sort of mentor character that finds him, takes him to the village, explains some of the world to him, etc., but doesn't have a huge part in the plot (probably the most complex other character that I would use). Should I follow Ry's lead and create a bio for him?

@Ry_Burst and @ShiningLight still don't have villages. I'll get you guys them now.

@Ry_Burst Your element is Fire, so Benjamin will be arriving at Pyre Island. He's going to be staying at Cano Town, a small village built around the rim of an inactive volcano. Yeah, a VOLCANO. The interior of this volcano has a shrine, which is where the Amulet of Flame is kept.
@ShiningLight Your element is Ghost, so Ry will be arriving at Glym Island. He's going to be staying at Ghoul Valley, which is quite literally a ghost town. For the most part, the houses are falling apart. Ghosts live all around, and love to spook people. But once you get past the scare factor, they just wanna have fun. In the center of the town is an abandoned, sealed church. The church is the Trial Grounds for the Amulet of Spirits.

@DragonFlye Well, I'm having a character like that as well, but I'm not making a bio for them. If they're a human, you probably should make a bio. If they're a Pokemon, explaining the basics should be good.

And with that, I think we're just about ready to roll!

I got few more questions.

The humans sucked in the portal have no idea about the amulets because it's a new world that they have no idea about. So how will one of the RPers learn that these so-called amulets exist? (Will we find hints leading the existence of amulets?)

When everyone we meet and how? (Like after everyone getting their amulets?)

And again, (you answered it but it wasn't answered clearly) when started out on our villages (like me, I will start out Ghoul Valley), will we go after the amulets in the beginning right away? (We go after the amulets after we are sure about its existence?)

Thanks, sorry if these may have been answered before. Probably because the questions were not answered clearly for me to understand.

1) The humans can learn of the urban legends, but it'll only be properly confirmed when the Trial Guardian gets a vision from the amulet telling them that the human is the amulet's chosen. Then the Guardian will bring the trainer to the Trial Grounds.
2) It really depends. Perhaps we could meet before we get the amulets. Perhaps after. Not everyone's going to meet up at once. If anything, the humans will encounter each other slowly.
3) No, probably not. I'm thinking there'd be a bit more bonding with the Pokemon, adjusting to this new world and just living first.

Nice! Update my char. bio. Also, @Eeveechu151 when you make the RP, can you have the post include what: element amulet, town, and the island character has so I can see everyone's element?
Explain:

So just to catch everyone up.
Sun is at Breeze Valley, Atoll Island.
Zolia is at Numounkaual, Dralz Island.
Harper is at Kilead, Mynt Island.
Ronnie is at Bonebrill, Toyx Island.
Ivory is at Steam City, Bolt Island.
Who else am I missing?

Also, quick recap for who has what element.
Sun has Wind/Flying.
Ronnie has Disease/Poison.
Harper has Rock.
Benjamin has Fire.
Zolia has Dragon.
Lucas has Nature/Grass.
Ry has Ghost.
Chima has Water.
Ivory has Steel.
That should be everyone for now.

Thanks! And he's a human, so yeah, I've made a bio. If you'd like, I can edit this into my first post instead. Good luck on the RP!

Pokémon Info:
Name: Nyne
Species: Tropius
Ability: Chlorophyll
Personality: She is usually calm and docile, but can be very stern if she feels the need. She loves children and acts as a motherly figure to most that know her well, and is extremely protective towards these Pokémon.
Home: Oak Town, Pyns Island

Edit: Took the human out, fixed her bio a bit so that it makes sense ^^'

Last edited:
1) Well, if everyone updates their profiles *HINT HINT* to make sure that all the information is there, then simply looking at the profiles should be good enough.
2) Uh, small problem. You're saying a human's homeland is Wyln? That contradicts the facts. Wyln is inhabited solely by Pokemon. The only exceptions to this are the Fallen - AKA the humans who fell from the sky.

*Sigh* Another few question...

• Let's say I have the fire amulet and someone has the water amulet. What will happen if the person will the water amulet tried to steal my fire amulet? Will it explode? Will it disappear and return back to it owner? If nothing happens, what will happen if the stolen amulet is used even though someone else owns it?

• Are the Pokemon able to use the amulet or only humans? Or can the power be given to humans and Pokemon?

• Are amulets required to if you want to leave the world?
  • Can the amulets be shattered?

• What happens if the amulets are lost?

• So wait, the world is only Pokemon-based? No humans? If so, will the Pokemon be able to talk to humans?

I feel bad for the constant questions popping up. Just warning, I will have more!

Last edited:
The amulet will emit a field of energy respective to its element, which will hurt anyone but its Chosen. The Chosen simply has to touch the amulet to return it to normal. This activates upon touch from anyone that's not the Chosen when not in contact with the Chosen. It also emits a telepathic signal, guiding the Chosen back to the amulet.

@Eeveechu151
Hey, you forgot few my other questions:

*Sigh* Another few question...

• Let's say I have the fire amulet and someone has the water amulet. What will happen if the person will the water amulet tried to steal my fire amulet? Will it explode? Will it disappear and return back to it owner? If nothing happens, what will happen if the stolen amulet is used even though someone else owns it?

• Are the Pokemon able to use the amulet or only humans? Or can the power be given to humans and Pokemon?

• Are amulets required to if you want to leave the world?
  • Can the amulets be shattered?

• What happens if the amulets are lost?

• So wait, the world is only Pokemon-based? No humans? If so, will the Pokemon be able to talk to humans?

I feel bad for the constant questions popping up. Just warning, I will have more!

Oh, I only saw the first question. My bad.
1) Pokemon COULD use the amulets, but in this RP only humans will be Chosen.
2) Chosen can technically lend the power of the amulets to others. Like I said, they allow Z-Moves and act as Key Stones in the case of Mega Evolution.
3) Amulets aren't necessarily needed to leave the world, no.
4) The amulets CAN'T be shattered.
5) If the amulets are lost, then as I said a telepathic link leads the Chosen back to the amulet.
6) This world is indeed only Pokemon, but to compensate for this a natural element in this world allows Pokemon to talk the same language as humans. This means that even Pokemon from the regular world can speak, as they will absorb/inhale/gain that same element during their time in the world.

Name: Samuel "Sam" Adamson
Element: N/A
Traits: Meek, and nerdy. Sam overthinks things alot and is the opposite of Benjy.
Appearance: Sam has stringy black hair in a bowl cut, and thick glasses. He has asthma and is unathletic. He wears a green and white shirt, with horizontal stripes. He wears blue shorts, and green sneakers.
Pokemon: N/A
Future Pokemon: Kelceon, Mimikyu,
Homeland: Blackthorn City, Johto
Village: ???

Looks good! We should probably just throw Sam into another previously created city. Not Breeze Valley, though. They've never seen a human before.

Also @Stormursa I'm a bit confused about your post on the RP. I don't quite understand much of what's happening. Think you might possibly be able to add a bit more detail?