• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Failed Ones

"None taken, although you'll be losing a leg if you say something like that again. And yeah, you do have a point. I didn't really realise, but I do kinda need a rest."

Kyra nodded "yeah thats right we need to rest for the night and then tomorrow we can leave to the main land" she said and she looked down " i would really hate to get stuck here or get lost at see and die" she said and she looked down.

Nix nodded "yeah i do...its a rather large cave.." he said and he smiled " Cmon its not that far from here" he said and he started to walk to it .." coming?" he asked them.

Though weary from the eventful day that they'd had, Alice did not want to spend another second on this Arceus forsaken island. Now was hardly a good time to stop, if ever, anyway; with no reports from the prison staff about the state of the island, it was only a matter of time before the scientists who had sent the gijinkas here to die suspected that something was up... And came to find that they'd escaped. Then, they'd be sent somewhere else to die.

Alice knew that hourly reports on the prisoners' every activity were sent to the mainland, so that the scientists could keep tabs on every gijinka, ahd thus, ensure that they were neutralised within the allotted time. That little lie that they sold to the humans could not be revealed to be a lie, after all...

"Are you out of your minds?!" Alice finally snapped, "I thought that you didn't want to die! I thought that you wanted to get off of this island!"

The pachirisu continued toward the waves, unwilling to go with the others. "The mainland hasn't had any reports on our whereabouts all day. They're going to suspect that something's up, and when they do, they'll send people here to check on us. People with gijinkas like you've never seen before."

She'd seen them, during the modifying she'd been forced to endure. Huge gijinka, with claws and teeth capable of shredding flesh and bone as if they were paper. They'd come to this island soon, Alice was sure of it.

"Unlike you lot, I don't want to die at the hands of them," Alice spat, "Staying here for much longer is practically asking for that massive metagross of theirs, to paint a Jackson Pollock with your entrails. You're going to wish that you'd just let them kill you in prison."

Nix nodded and he ran to Alice "your right we need to leave now" he said and he groaned " we need to leave ...they know that we probably escaped because they probably are not getting any info from this island" he said and he sighed.

Kyra nodded and she sighed " Yeah lets leave " she said and she jumped down near the shore and she walked up to a mitotic and she smiled at it and she feed her food and she smiled at her.

"They're keeping track of us? That... Yeah, we'd better go." Kaisa quickly spun round and walked to the water's edge. Looking at the closest Milotic, he slowly approached it. "Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't pick you any berries, but with no hands, it's kinda hard. I would ask you your name, but with this human body," Kaisa gestured to his torso and legs with a wing, "I can't understand you. Can you understand the human language property?" The Milotic, picking up on the words 'human' and 'language' gave a shake of it's head, so he decided to switch to the steel-type dialect (courtesy of having a Skarmory head, and therefore beak), which he knew all Pokémon could understand.

After speaking again, Kaisa's voice had become grating, becoming almost impossible to discern between his cry. After repeating what he had just said, the Milotic, quite shocked at hearing what seemed to be a strangely shaped human speaking in the steel type language, but she accepted it, and sank down, allowing Kaisa to get onto her back.

Being mindful of his wings, he climbed onto her serpentine back, and yelled, "Come on, guys!" Suddenly realising he was still speaking in the steel type language, a red tinge spread across his beak, and he quickly corrected his mistake in English

"So you know how far and in which way the mainland is? You sure we can endure it with no food or water? And how do you know that we kill everybody in the prison? And even if we did, they could send the word about our escape while we were doing it. They probably already know that we on the loose."

"Yeah, I am. I'm sure these Milotic know the way to the mainland, and we should be able to go far enough without food. Water gun could keep us hydrated, if they're happy to help."

"I don't think that they had time to report to the mainland, during this morning's little incident," Alice scoffed, "For all the mainland knows, we're still locked up, and that comfey was the only one who was executed today."

She held the feelers of the milotic closest to her, as she straddled her body. "Even if we missed a few people, then it's best that we get on the move. Most likely, they'll assume that we're still here, so they'll come for us. And even if we do die at sea, it would be better than dying here, don't you think?"

"Yeah. Better to die free, I suppose. And I'm sure they have some sort of feed connected to the mainland. It would be a pretty rubbish prison if nobody knew what was going on. Especially since it's isolated."

(Sorry for the late reply, I stopped getting alerts :()

"Off we go, then," Alice demanded, giving the milotic two swift pounds with her feet, to nudge her forward. The creature immediately picked up, surging forward at a frightening speed, away from the island. Soon, there was no visible land anywhere, just blue ocean.

Kaisa's Milotic quickly followed suit, shooting away from the island and towards what he assumed was the mainland. "You guys can go pretty fast." He said to the Milotic, switching to the steel-type dialect. "I've never seen a water type in the sea like this, but I know they don't have much speed at all on land."

The moon was high over the ocean, casting a dim light over the escaping gijinka as they fled the island. The milotics continued on at a steady pace, cruising through the waves with minimal effort.

Alice's lips pursed as she thought about her wife. When she came back to Melemele island, would Carmen still be there? Had she been captured, and sent to another facility? Alice couldn't bring herself even to think about such a terrible possibility.

Still with no land in sight, Alice ordered, "Faster, miltoic. My wife's life depends on it!"

"Alice, they're not animals. You need to ask them, no matter how desperate you are. Not order them around like a Tauros."

"I think that they're more than capable of understanding," Alice scoffed, "After all, once upon a time, they were just like us. Captured, and forced to battle their own kind for the amusement of humans. I'll bet that they've seen their loved ones snatched away, right before their very eyes. I'm not letting that happen to Carmen!"

"Fair point. Sorry, it's just I really hate it when Gijinkas treat normal Pokemon like lesser beings, even if they aren't meaning to. Hey, is that land?" Kaisa asked, peering into the distance.

A tiny piece of land floated in the ocean ahead, lapped by the bluest waves of waves... Judging from what she could see, Alice guessed that they were nearing Melemele island. Either that, or somewhere in Sinnoh.

A human with a gijinka ball happened to be on the island... And when they released its inhabitant, Alice's heart almost stopped.

The gijinka was, unmistakably, Carmen, but, like Alice, she appeared to have been modified. Her white locks were now black, the purplish lidding above her eyes was gone. When the human who had captured her ordered her to use revelation dance, dark energy pooled and swirled around her, instead of a fiery burst.

"There's some blood to be spilled," Alice growled, as she hopped off of the milotic's back, "That bastard's got my wife!"

"Oh, no way in the Distortion world is that son of a Magikarp getting out of here alive," Kaisa screeched, jumping off the Milotic and circling down towards the island, and the human. Several clouds started to gather above him, crackling with energy, as did his wings. He let out his natural Skarmory cry, and dropped into a dive, shooting in a shape not unlike a missile towards the human.

Alice decided that she'd save the reuninion for after this human had been killed. Carmen didn't even look in her direction, still obeying the command that she was being given by the human. He too was dancing, proudly declaring that tomorrow, he'd get his very first princess key.

"A princess key? No chance of that happening!" Alice declared.

The human stopped dancing abruptly. "W-what?"

"Hope you enjoyed this day, 'cuz it's ginna be your last," Alice growled, "Nobody imprisons my wife and gets away with it!"

The pachirisu charged at him with a super fang, ripping his throat out with a sickening crunch.

Kaisa pulled out of his dive, shredding through a tree before he could slow down enough to land. "Are you guys all alright?" He asked, mainly directed at the modified Oricorio than the Pachirisu

Carmen stilled, upon noticing that the grating cries of the human whom had enslaved her had ended. She glanced to the side, finding him dead on the ground, next to her gijinka ball. She was finally free...

"I'm fine," she said quietly, turning to face Alice, whose mouth was dripping with blood, and Kaisa, "He's gone, at..."

Carmen found herself unable to speak, upon noticing someone who resembled Alice... But how? Alice was already dead, and in a body bag at the bottom of the sea... Wasn't she?

"Carmen, it's me, Alice," the pachirisu called out desperately, "I... We escaped!"

"Alice..." the oricorio began, stepping toward her, "It's... It's really you! Oh, I thought you'd have been dead long ago!"

"Yeah? Well, I'm not," the pachirisu replied, "I hate to have found you like this, but... At least you're alive. That's what matters."

"Right, thank Arceus for that. Anyway, should we head back to the mainland? I think that another Milotic would be happy to take you."

"That's probably a good idea," Alive replied, breaking away from the oricorio at last, "We can't afford to stay in one place for too long. We have to stay low, and gather as many gijinkas as possible. We have a war to start."

"But will a war really work? Then what? We exterminate all of the human species? That really doesn't sound very appealing. I'm not really one for killing, unless I have to."