• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Failed Ones

" Sure thing Marco." Melissa took a deep breath and used flamethrower with all her power hitting both gijinkas at the same time. And then watched to see if they would stay down giving them time to escape. " Marco are you ok?" She said as she slowly turned to him. Waiting for his response.

(Don't post OOC here, please. That's what the discussion is for. Just jump in)

"Don'tcha think that's what I'm trying to do?!" Alice called out, "These fuckers ain't goin' down easy, that's for sure!"

Alice went and hit both the crobat, and the excdarill with a nuzzle attack, rendering them completely incapacitated, due to paralysis. Alice finished the excadrill of with a super fang attack, burying her sharp fangs deep its flesh.

Alice scanned the room, searching for a viable way out... Guards and gijinkas had stopped pouring in, so it was a safe bet that once all of the enemies in the room had been defeated, there would be no-one else coming to get them, and they would be free to find a way out of this wretched prison.

"Alright," Alice began, commanding everyone's attention, "We're just gonna have to stick this out to the end. We''l have to destroy everybody here, so, don't think, just attack!"

And with that, Alice took a moment to brace herself, for the most powerful discharge she had set off all day. She lit the room up, this time with far bigger sparks than before.

" I trained for two years by myself in the forest. I don't think these people and gijinkas will be that much harder." She then used her wings to fly up scanning the area for anyone left that was hiding in the shadows or behind things. " I think its all clear no one else should be coming." She then landed back down on the ground.

Marco was suprised by the sudden appereance of the lizard girl,but he was thankful for the help. "Thanks, I'm fine." As he saw Alice peeking up the rest of the enemys and seeing that nobody was coming anymore, he sighed relived. When the pachirisu was preparing a massive electric attack he grabbed the charizard girls shoulder to ground her,protecting her from the discharge.
"Now we're even." he said smiling and winking.
As the charizard girl made sure that there was no more enemys around, he turned to Kaisa, pointing the bone to his head and said:
"First we'll get out of here, then I'l beat the hell out of you for going batshit crazy on us without any warning and leaving us to fight all of those gijinkas alone, and then i'll heal you up, pay you the most expansive drink we can find, with the most expansive straw and name my first born in your honor because it worked, you beautiful armless bastard!"

" No ones coming time to get out of here lets go guys." She looked over her shoulder at Marco. "Your welcome for the help." She then walked ahead of the group. She then Flew high into the air scanning the area for guards and she saw two of them. And flew back to the group. " Guards coming this way." She warned.

Has followed the charzard and Marco "so where we going I can be the shield" he said slightly less sad than he was when she arrived she then flared up the flames on her back

"Well, that was quite extreme," Alice commented, as she saw Marco's little display for the skarmory. Kaisa's plan had been completely crazy, but it had worked...

"We'll just have to try every path, until we find the exit," Alice continued, "This way."

And the pachirisu lead the group out of the door closest to the left, instructing them not to look in the window of the door at the end of the hallway. For that door lead to the execution chamber...

She flew in the chamber not knowing it was the execution chamber and suddenly stopped. For this was what she feared the most in life and without knowing screamed attracting lots of guards to the group from the sound and said. " Everyone run i will hold off the guards for as long as i can."

"well, it was your fault anyway, good to know you want to take responsibilite for it, but don't get cocky, this guys trained as much as you, don't overestimate yourself. If all of us don't hold them back now they'll get us." Marco used rock slide again hit the group damaging some gijinkas and taking out a scyther who had fire all over his sythe arms and a talonflame with blue feathers. Some guards were get by the rocks before they could send out they gijinkas.
A machamp with four diferent colour arms avoided the falling rocks by punching them into dust before he was hit. The other flinched when hit by the rocks.

Alice shook her head at the charizard, deciding that for now, it was best not to chastise her for disobeying her orders.

She let off another discharge, standing still as the electric blast bounced around the room. She didn't even dare flinch when the machamp came towards her, instead neutralising it by summoning a blast in its direction.

There was 3 more gijinkas left, and they were already hurt by Marco's and Alice's attacks. He throwed the bone in a horizontal arch, it first hitted one of them, a black jolteon, and on the way back it hitted another one, a tauros that appear to have the ghost type added, as you could see through him, before coming back to Marco's hand.
"Two down, one more to go."
The last one was a flying hariyama, he hitted Marco with a bullet punch in the face, but for not much damage. Taking the punch Marco didn't even lost his balance what made easier to hit the foe in a close distance with his fire punch.
"Crap, that one was fast, I couldn't dodge it." He said massaging his chin.
"Ok, lets try to not make anything stupid now,shall we? As you seem to be taking the lead, where to now Alice?"

Alice glanced out of the door they had come in through, eager to lead the group away from the frighteningly sterile execution chamber. There were two tables in the room, one larger one, and one smaller one. Both were fitted with big leather straps, meant for keeping the prisoners still as they pumped deadly chemicals into their veins. Alice shuddered as she eyed the smaller one, noting that there were still creases in the sheet, presumably from where the little comfey girl had struggled on it mere hours before.

The pachirisu looked at the other, tiny door, in the corner of the chamber... It lead to the autopsy room, which presumably, lead to the outside area, where the bodies of the failed gijinkas were disposed of. It was the fastest way out of here, for sure...

Alice inhaled sharply, stepping forward, before opening the door. She almost threw up at the sight.

The comfey's body still lay on the table. Her eyes were open, still red and blotchy from crying. Her skin had yet to gain a coat of deathly pallor. Her body was strewn haphazardly on the table, and her prison gown had yet to be removed.

Alice pressed on, focusing on the door which lead outside. "This way," she ordered, "But don't look at what's on the table. I mean it!"

"It's like you want them to look..." Marco followed the group outside of the autopsy room, when they cross the door he was struck by the sudden change from the dark and morbid room to the grassy land with the sea breeze. The outter wall of the prison stand tall in front of the group, it didn't look like there was guards in this area, there was a door leading to a cliff, probably from where they disposed the bodys.
"looks like we can't get out from there, it's just a fall to death, i guess we have to go around, but the main gate must be guarded, maybe one of you flying guys could scout ahead and give us directions and a number of enemys."

"Good thinking," Alice agreed, "Kaisa, you can fly, so you can go on ahead. I'll back up with my discharge, if need be."

Alice looked at the bags, which were held up in lines across the wall. All of them came in varying sizes, but it was a safe bet that they all held the same thing, bodies of gijinkas that had yet to be disposed of. Alice almost wanted to take them with her and return them to their families, so that they could be given proper burials, but they were just bodies, after all. Any excess baggage was only going to slow them down...

Has looked at Alice knowing what she thinking then looking at the bags "if we are gonna be humane I can cremate them" she said quietly to Alice

Jas looked around hating this place "nobody deserves to die like this" she thought disgusted by the humans

"Especially not innocent gijinkas, like that little girl I saw being taken to the execution chamber this morning."

Alice shuddered at the thought that had Kaisa's plan not worked, she would be in one of those body bags, come the end of the week. There wasn't time to speculate over fate, or mourn for these dead men and women.

"We need to move on," Alice demanded, "If those guards have any brains in their head, they'll be sending more people to neutralise us."

Nix sighed as he looked at his friends poke ball and he walked more before he looked up and he gasped ,not far from where he was a prison, " Is that a prison..." he whispered and he walked up to the place , the two guards at the gate saw him and they drew their weapons. Nix just chuckled and he snapped his fingers and a flame appeared and he used inferno on them with out care for their lives but then he stopped and he looked at the men and just left them still alive but burnt. "sorry" he bowed before he left.

The poke ball shook and Kyra popped in his head " Stop please stop killing people ...thats three now" she said in his head thur telepathic powers. " Kyra i'm sorry but i'm mad" he said and he pushed the gate of small metal door open and he sighed " so now i guess this wall needs to come down' he whispered and he groaned " eh fine " he said and he knocked on the front door. "hmm hey can you let those gjikan out....i don't think they deserve this" he said and he sighed a little.

Last edited:
"Sure thing. I'll be back in a second." Managing to get airborne, Kiasa started to scan the ground, making mental notes of the number of guards at different exits. Looking at the main entrance, he heard a voice which definitely sounded Gijinka, and flew down to check it out. There was a Houndoom standing at the main entrance, two dead guards next to it, and it was holding a... Gijinka ball? Kaisa's eyes narrowed, and he silently swooped down next to it, before putting a wing to his neck. "If you value your life," he hissed, "Then I'd advise not moving. These spikes really chafe, especially on the neck."

Nix noticed the wing on his neck and he sighed " Sir i do value my life ....also i'm not a hunter or something that captures Gijinka's for human...my friend was captured in this ball that is in my hands " he said holding it up " I wish to set her free but i can't for i don't know how" he said and he put the poke ball in his pockets and he smirked " So your a hmm let me think the metal bird pokemon Gijinka ...i forgot its name " he whispered the last part and he smiled at Kiasa " i really wouldn't care if you wish to kill me for i have done nothing wrong" he said.

"Huh..." Kaisa removed his wing from the Houndoom's neck. "Sorry about that. It's just, those things... Do you mind if I see that?"

Nix looked at him and he sighed but handed him the poke ball " Here don't destroy it i don't wanna hurt her because she's inside right now" he said and he drooped " So whats your name?" he asked

"The name's Kaisa." Balancing the ball on the edge of his wing, Kaisa turned it over, inspecting it. Tilting his head, he attempted to jab the centre of the ball, like he'd seen many of the guards do, with his beak.

The ball cracked a little and opened a little but still wouldn't open all the way " Hmm its getting close ..." he looked over Kaisa's shoulder and he smiled " she's a delphox Gijkan ...she saved me by getting captured " he whispered and he pouted. Kyra popped in his head " Nix wait i'm gonna be out soon...don't you dare cry for me" she said in his head.

"Well... That's strange. Never seen them do that before. Anyway, you'd better have this back." Kaisa held out his wing, with the ball on top of it. "I need to be going in a second, since I'm actually meant to be helping out the guys inside."

Nix took the ball and he sighed " Well i'm sure someone can free her.." he said and he went inside and he punched a guard at the computer to the front gates and he sighed "....i don't need this' he said and he walked to the gate and he smiled " so its wooden and steel..oh i know Fire!" he cried out.

"No. They've fireproofed it, it'd be way too easy to break out. Unfortunately for them, they haven't met me." Grinning (well, sort of. It's kinda hard with a beak), Kaisa began to charge up his wings, yellow energy forming between the spikes lining the edges. He backed away from Nix, owing to the sparks flying off, and turned to face the wall. "I suppose I might have enough time to let you in before I go."

Nix nodded and he ran over to Kaisa and he smiled " Ok go ahead and do what ever you have to do " He said and he smiled at him waiting to see what he does. " hey i forgot to ask what kind of Gijika are you" he asked

"No, you did ask. I just forgot to answer. I'm a Skarmory, who was sent to a lab to be mutated and given the electric type, as well as spikes. So now, I can do this." Kaisa walked up to the enterance, and aligned his wing with the slit between the frame and the door itself. He slid it in, then twisted, and the edge cut straight through the door, like a hot knife through butter. Quite literally. Once a decently sized hole had been cut, he withdrew his wing, and removed the charge, before beating his wings and flying upwards to land in the prison again. "So, what did I miss?" Kaisa asked Alice.

Nix smiled and he walked inside the prison and he chuckled " Dang that was pretty cool" he said and he walked inside and almost as he walked inside guards ran over to him and tried to handcuff him and put him in a cell. Nix wasn't gonna let them so he just fought back and he pushed a few of them.

Last edited:
"Not much" Marco signed to the burned bags behind them, the group made some progress along the wall, but they were moving with caution. "So, what did you find out? How many guards are ahead? The door is easy to open? And what's out of the prison? We have to get out of here fast."

"Agreed," Alice added, "And, on the off chance that we find a way off of this island, we'll need to discard these outfits, and hide our features somehow, lest we get caught, and sent to another containment facility..."

The pachirisu had seen it when she first got on this island; the lodging area in which the guards lived. It likely lead to the port off of the island, and from there, all that was left to do was find a way back to civilisation... Right?

Nix saw the group and he finished the guards off and he ran over to the good and he sigh "hey i'm new " he said and he waved " I'm Nix " he said and he drooped " I happened to take out the front guards and the front gate " he said with a smile.

"Well, that's convenient," the pachirisu gijinka snorted, "THat should make finding our way away from this island no problem, with nobody left to fight!"

Alice decided that it was best to head towards the lodging first, to get some civilised clothes. The thin white prison gowns that everyone was forced to wear were far from comfortable... In fact, they were a lot like hospital gowns, but for condemned poke-humans, and not patients in need of treatment.

"The prison staff's lodgings should be close by," Alice reported, "This way!"

And she lead them through a thick of Salac berry trees, teeming with pokemon.

"Right. So, they've got guards stationed at most exits, but there's actually the lowest density at the main gate. I mean, Nix here could just walk straight in, only having to kill a few. Also, I burnt a hole in the door earlier. But you make a good point about the outfits."

"We'll be sentenced to death again immediately, if we go back to the mainland looking like this," Alice said matter-of-factly, "We'll have to stay en garde, just in case this place is packing more than just guards, though. There could be traps, especially around the port..."

Alice continued on, ignoring the strange feeling of the ground beneath her bare feet.

"I suppose that's true." Slicing off a Salac berry, Kaisa's eyes widened at the sweet taste, and his wings began to glow around the edges. "Ohh, man, that tastes good. I feel like I could pull a Dragonite and fly around the world, but in one hour instead of 12! Hey, I was wondering... How do they manage to kill us? I saw you guys look in that... room" Kaisa shuddered, sending sparks flying. "So you must have seen the equipment. If you don't want to tell me, I don't blame you, but knowing this stuff is good."

Alice stilled at the question, unsure if she wanted to recount what she had seen in that room... There was but a table, with several leather straps in the room, and a yet-to-be used IV, which Alice could only have guessed was to be filled with a cocktail of lethal chemicals... They used different ones on each inmate, depending on their type...

"Lethal injection," she answered, "Apparently, because it's the most 'humane' method. Tell that to the crying little girl that they killed this morning."