• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Failed Ones

Kyra groaned " My family is dead...thats why its a failure" she said and she drooped " I hate human" she cried and she rubbed her hands and she groaned " sigh..i need to go the main land as well i need to check in on my...wife" she said walking up to alice and she sighed "hey alice....i...must ask...do you know why the humans are doing this...we didn't ever do anything to them" she said and she looked down "i just hope the only other person in my life is ok" she said and she drooped.

Nix walked up to Sky " Hey bro don't worry about her....she ok" he said and he sat down" my family is still alive but i have no idea where they are" he sighed and he looked up at him.

"Isn't it obvious?" Alice said with a smirk, "I would have guessed that you would have worked it out by now."

Alice had seen it back when she was a young gijinka. Humans captured pokemon left and right, always wanting them to be prettier, faster, stronger, cuter... Or wanting them to be shiny. They simply caught them, and tossed them away in PC boxes, if they weren't quite to their liking.... And then, along came the gijinka ball. Something that could guarantee them better battle slaves...

"Humans are like cancer, you know," Alice began, "Once they have gotten all that they can get from one place, they move on and destroy another. They were done with pokemon, and so, now, they've decided to destroy us."

Kyra sighed and she nodded " I'm sorry i just was being stupid...i guess i'm feeling down because of my lose" she said and she sat on the ground and she played with her stick and a flame came out and started to twirl around and make a small inferno " Alice you know humans can just die for all i care... i kind of want to get my revenge and forget about them " she said.

"We're far more powerful than they are," Alice said solemnly, "And they know it. If we just shut off their protective gear, and all of their fancy little toys... Killing them will be child's play."

The pachirisu knew exactly how frail humans were. One, bone crushing bite from a simple rattata would incapacitate them completely. If one rattata could do that, then several more powerful gijinka could wipe out their entire pathetic species...

"But... Honestly, killing isn't something I do. I know it doesn't seem that way, but I only kill when I have to. It's simple survival instincts. Whereas hunting someone down really isn't what I'm built for, no matter how good I could be at it."

Kyra nodded and she got up and she pointed her stick to water and she sighed " I think we can shut off their gear somehow...Alice where do you think they make their gear...if we shut down their gear and get rid of it all then we can just kill them all.." she said and she shot a fire ball out at sea and she hear a boom "opps i think i hit something" she said.

Nix ran over "yeah you hit...a ship.....i think" he said and he saw a burning rock " oh never mind you didn't hit a ship" he said and he chuckled

"It would depend on exactly where these fuckers work, but if they have electric gates, and traps laid out for us, when we reach the place where gijinka balls are made... Then, I can short them out. I'm still an electric type, you know."

"Electric gates? We're both electric types, so that'll be easy. Traps kinda depend on the type, but I should be able to melt through most of them. The main building is the same. You'd probably be better at shorting out the system, since I'm a duel type, and I could guard you whilst you do it."

Kyra looked at them " oh cool i guess we could go find this place " she said and she stood up and she smirked" I would love to crush some humans" she said and she looked down "so how do we get off this island" she asked

Last edited:
"Dunno. I could fly, I suppose, but I could only carry one of you. The guards must have a way to get shipments and new prisinors, so we might be able to use that."

"There's a ship which goes from here to the mainland, and back," Alice answered, "But they won't let us on board, if they see our features. We'll need another mode of transport, but what? I suppose we could kill the ship's captain and drive, but I have no idea how to drive a fucking ship..."

Nix raised his hand " Hmm i can give it a go..i shouldn't be that hard right" he asked before he looked down. Kyra smiled "yeah that could work if we knew how to drive...hmm i'm fine with nix giving it a go"

"We could always try stowing away. They probably don't do very thorough checks. This is the first time anybody's broken out."

"I highly doubt that," Alice replied gruffly, "They have to keep us away from the mainland at all costs, lest the humans find out that their little ranch in Fiore fairytale is a lie... Security's going to be tight."

Nix nodded "yeah we could try that" he said with a smile before he looked around " I guess we could swim too if we wanted " he whispered

"That probably wouldn't work too well for the fire types here. I mean, I suppose I could carry them. But then again, this island is miles away from the mainland. I don't see how you'll have enough energy to swim there."

(For the sake of this RP, I'll be calling regular pokemon, 'feral pokemon')

"Well, there's always the feral pokemon," Alice chimed in, "There's a school of milotics that sometimes cross the water here. We might be able to convince them to let us ride them to the nearest bit of mainland. Then, we just have to go, and find our way to wherever these gijinka balls are made from there."

Nix nodded "yeah i think that would work .." he said and he smiled at them " Kyra are you ok with that" he asked . kyra nodded "yeah sure i would love to ride a Milotic" she said and she chuckled

"Huh, that's a good idea. It's just... I'm not sure what they'll think of us. To them, we're unbelievably strong predictors, two of which have an electric type effectiveness."

"That may be, but it's the only plausible option that we have," Alice said matter-of-factly, "Plus, they don't know what we are, or why we're here. Unlike the humans, they won't send us to another death camp."

Alice walked over to a nearby tree, gathering a handful of low hanging wacan berries. Eating them would make her weak, but given what they did, feral milotic might like them...

"What can feral Pokemon never refuse?" Alice began rhetorically, "Food. Especially berries!"

"Oh yeah! Hey, you do know that they're just as smart as us. I've never thought of them as lesser beings, just as us being stronger than them."

"Indeed, but they lack human features, unlike us," Alice continued, "And they fell out of favour because they're not as strong, or as smart as us gijinkas are. And they can't be genetically modified, to suit the tastes of their owners."

Alice stepped forward into the waves, uncaring as to whether or not she dirtied the white rocking horse shoes she had stolen. "Here, milotic, milotic," she called, offering the berries to the school.

"But that's to the humans. Treating them like animals really isn't what I think we should do. They're just as smart as us. Plus, I can respect anybody who's missing arms."

"True, since we are part pokemon ourselves," Alice snorted, "It's just that unlike them, we have the means to vocally object to being imprisoned in tiny balls. And we look human, save for some small things."

Alice's ears were rather small, but given the fact that she was a pachirisu gijinka, her tail stuck out like a sore thumb. That thing was nigh-on impossible to hide... Even under the dress she had stolen, which was meant for a woman far larger than herself.

"Yeah!armless power!" Marco said raising his close fist.
Suddely Marco remembered of the harmonica in his pocket. "Hey,do milotic like music? Maybe I can try something here to lure them closer so you can offer the berrys." He said showing the instrument, "What do you think?"

"Hey... That's a good idea! I'm guessing they like music. And yeah, I suppose that's true, but I know as a fact that quite a few Pokémon liked it, some because they simply wanted to fight, others to get away from the wild. I don't know."

Marco started to play a blues in his harmonica, a beautiful but sad melody, that caught the attention of the milotics. Curious about the music, they came closer to the shore noticing the group in the beach.
"you up now, alice"

Last edited:
Nix walked up to the others and he smiled " so are you sure we are able to ride on them?" he asked and he smiled at them " they really are smart but the human just treat them so bad and act like they have to own them all" he groaned.
Kyra nodded and she looked at them and she smiled.

"These ones appear to be friendly enough to ride, plus, they're plenty big enough. It'll be just like riding a lapras!"

The biggest milotic in the group eyed Alice warily. From what it could see, the woman stood before her was human, so could it trust her?

Alice stepped forward, offering it the wacan berries. "Here, milotic. I don't wanna catch you, or anything, I just need a favour. We need to get to the closest mainland from here. Can you give us a lift?"

Nix watched and he smiled "wow thats good ...i hope they don't get mad at you or something but thats unlikely because you have berries in your hand" he chuckled.

Kyra walked up to Alice and she held out her hand as well "yeah can you please give us a lift" she said holding out a hand full of Wacan berries.

"Alice? They look a bit... Suspicious. I think you look a bit too human for them. But hey, that's just my guess. Milotic? You alright with me hitching a ride too?"

"Wait, you wanna go now? Isn't that a little...stupid? We were in prison for months eating poorly, and we fight the whole day against waves and waves of enemys, even though i was the only one who got hit in the fight, but i bet you guys are tired too. Besides we don't know the direction of the mainland or even how far it is, we don't have food and fresh water to endure a big jurney. I know you want to see your wife, Alice, but you won't be able if you die on the sea." Now that the adrenaline went away, Marco felt the weight of the day of fighting and running, and the other didn't look so good too. "We should find some shelter for the night away from the prison, gather food and water tomorrow, and mainly information, and leave in the night when would be harder to see us leaving. And we should get the trust of this milotic too, they propably were never rode before. We had our lucky for rushed and reckless plans for a life time." He said looking at the skarmory, "no offence Kaisa, take it as constructive criticism."