• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Failed Ones

Kaisa hissed, slicing through one of the trees nearby. "I can't believe these humans. This is full-on slavery! Well, I'd like to see them inject poison into a piece of metal."

Nix over heard them and he sighed " I can't believe so humans would do this i thought we could all live in peace but no" he sighed and eh rubbed his hands " You know what how about we have a rebellion and get rid of human from this region and take it for the Gijikans" he said smiling.

"Hah. If only it was that easy. If only saying that could work. But there's two outcomes to that, both bad. One, they have machines which can capture and contain us at the push of a button. The rebellion would last about as long as my wing next to a piece of paper. And even if we did win, we'd probably settle into the same cycle, except we'd be the people with superpowers, enslaving the helpless humans."

"Yeah? Well, they don't use poison," Alice continued, "And you're mostly human, so even if they did, you'd still die. No, what they do is use a combination of a drugs which are fine on their own, but when used together, kill within minutes."

Alice had seen some of the drugs, labelled in the autopsy room. Most of them were drugs only ever used in surgical procedures... It seemed terrible that drugs used for healing were being used to kill. Heavy sedatives, for anaesthesia in surgery, muscle relaxants, and even cardioplegic solutions, for transplant procedures...

"We need to find out who's making these gijinka balls," Alice said gruffly, "And then kill them. No more gijinka balls, no more slavery. And humans just go back to using regular ol' pokemon."

"So... They fuse poisons and chemicals purely to kill? We need to find the Gijinka scientists, and kill them. And those people who had the idea to KILL all of the failed Gijinka modifications. Oh, and the guy who ordered all of the latter to do the stuff. And normal poison does absolutely nothing, trust me. I still have enough Steel in me to stop any poison known to Gijinka and Pokémon."

Alice shook her head. "They don't use poison," she repeated, "It's usually a combination of anaesthesia, muscle relaxants, and drugs meant to stop the heart, for use in transplant operations. Except when they do it with us, they do it to kill us, not to give us new, healthy hearts."

The pachirisu continued on, stopping just short of a pecha berry tree. "That, and the humans don't know that they're killing us. They think that we get sent to a ranch in the Fiore region, where we can play and be free and live without the threat of capture, since you aren't allowed to use gijinka balls there."

"No, I understood what you said. I was talking about what you said about me having enough human in me to get hurt by normal poison." Kaisa was suddenly quiet as he processed the new information. "So... They combine medicines used for healing to kill us, and humans think that we're frolicking on a farm somewhere? Holy Arceus..."

"It's grim, isn't it?" Alice snorted, "I wonder if that bratty little girl, who was supposed to get me as her starter, would've told them that she didn't want me, if she knew that doing so would've sentenced me to death... It's a safe bet that the answer is yes."

Alice detested human children, as did her wife... It was a good thing that the pachirisu was a lesbian, so that eliminated the risk of accidents happening. She'd seen so many while imprisoned at the laboratory, throwing snot nosed, crying tantrums, because their gijinka, who had been forcibly snatched from their homes, hadn't turned out the right colour...

"All I want is to go home to my wife," Alice said quietly, "I need to see her... If I could just hear her voice again, that would be enough..."

Wife? Eh, ignore it. "The idiot who 'Owned' me wasn't much better. I mean, I quite literally existed to show off to his friends. That's why he tried to make me an electric type. And give me spikes. He probably would have given me a hyper beam cannon and Judgement if that was possible, simply to make him look impressive. But I know the type of human you're talking about. Melted a good few of them too, but only the ones who had the genetically modified ones. That really shows who the real bitches are."

(OOC: oh thats what you meant by modication...oh could i maybe add the typing of Ice to Nix?)
Nix sighed and he chuckled " yeah your right we need to kill those who started all this" he said with a smile and he chuckled and he looked at them he walked over to them " So how are we gonna kill them?" he asked

(Yup, that flies. Like I mentioned in the OP, anything can be done)

"Isn't it obvious?" Alice snorted, "We're genetically enhanced super-gijinkas. We could take out their own gijinka, and them kill them all in a heartbeat. I'd be willing to bet that we could rally successful gijinkas, and get them to form some kind of army with us. Then, we take back what is rightfully ours. Our freedom."

"I'm all for that. Problem is, those guys are smart. Like, really smart. When they created the ball, they obviously anticipated an attack. So they'll have defences."

Nix nodded and he sighed " Yeah they are but who cares i know we can probably come up with a plan to take them out they can't be that smart to take out an army of us" he said with a smile.

As they arrived at the room, Marco as already sick of Kaisa and Alice fighting about the efficiency of the killing methods of the prison. But the topic changed, talks about revolution and plans to hunt down scientists, that was...to far ahead. He was not one who plans his life ahead, and he was not sure if fight in a human gijinka war was a good way to go, evan if he was pretty thirst for justice as the others.
He found a white shirt, a pair of jeans and a black vest in one of the lockers. "Thats some stylish guy." He said smiling, he changed in bathroom, he didn't like to show off his "bone", he was a family marowak.
"Do I look good?the pants are a little too big on the legs, but i already find a guy with cool clothes, it would be too convenient if we were the same size, he would have some short legs for a human..." Beside the ridicolus big legs on the pants, it was alright, the vest was a little tight,but he could move free enough. He asked for kaisa help to cut the pants, what almost got it on fire, but he saved it on time. Marco came back to the lockers to find a shoe and in one of them he found a harmonica. He couldn't help but smiling as he took it and put it on his pocket.
Now fully clothed and in a realy good mood, he turned to Alice and said: "So let me see if i got it, you want us to go back to the continent disguised as humans? that might be impossible for some of us, the other will just pretend to be the pets or something?"

"Um... I just realised something. I'm a 'Wingless bastard', as somebody called me, so none of these clothes really work for me. I mean, unless I cut off the arms."

Nix looked down at his feet and he sighed " hmm i don't need to change since i haven't been captured before " he said looking down at his clothing and he smiled " "yeah why did someone call you that " he asked and he walked up to alice "hello um miss alice right ...i was wondering if you could take a look at the Gijikan ball and try to open it" he asked holding out the ball. "my friend is trapped inside"

"I suppose that could work, for now," Alice replied, "Ideally, what we need to do is lay low until we've got the knowledge... And the man-power to kill those gijinka ball bastards."

Alice looked quite human, minus her ears, and that enormous tail of hers... Her ears were relatively small, so a simple hat would cover those... Her tail was a different story, though. It wouldn't be easy to cover that monster up...

As soon as she'd selected a white beret, to cover her ears, the pachirisu turned to face the clueless gijinka before her, taking the sphere with both hands.

"Ain'tcha ever seen a pokeball before?!" She remarked, "These fuckers work just like just one of them! Throw it!"

Nix groaned and he nodded " No i haven't i lived in a scared city hidden from any humans..i only seen humans starting now" he said and he threw the poke ball and he opened up and A Shiny Delphox girl stood there with her stick and her flames "I'm! free" she cried and she looked around " See i told you to use your brain...i still wonder if the houndoom has one"she whispered the last part before she walked over to the clothing area and she started to looked around,

Kyra was mostly human well if you look away her big ears and tail Which were both enormous "well a hat won't cover these up" she whispered and put on t-shirt and a skirt and changing out of her dress. "Ahh much better" she said with a frown and she let her tail wave down. " Hi there I'm Kyra...i'm a delphox Gijikan" she said.

"Oh, you managed to get out! Well done! But, uh... I'm still not sure about what to do. I mean," Kaisa flapped his wings, "These won't be easy to cover up."

Kyra walked over to Kaisa and she grabbed his wings and she whimpered "i didn't know they were sharp" she said looking at her cut hand and she sighed "sorry...hmm i think i can't do anything with these" she said and she sighed before she sat beside him " So whats your name..." she asked holding out her other hand for a hand shake.

"Well, they do have spikes. I'm not surprised they're sharp. And, um, how am I meant to shake your hand? We just went over this."

Kyra drooped and she nodded " i forgot..." she whispered and she sighed " Sorry sir...so who are you again " she asked and she sat down beside him and she sighed " so no one can touch you , hug you or shake hands wow you are sharp" she teased

"You can touch me! Assuming I'm not electrified. Just not the wingtips. Everything else is fine. But please, don't pat me on the head. It gets really annoying."

Kyra giggled " I wouldn't thats just weird " she said and she laid back on the bench and she sighed " I wonder what we are gonna do ...i know the humans want to capture us and make us their slaves but still i just want to live in peace " she whispered

"Like that's going to happen. Even without the balls, they'll probably find some other way to hunt us. And patting me on the head isn't weird for all the guys back home, simply because of this head shape, y'know?"

Kyra nodded and she sighed " yeah i guess ...." she said and she got up and she patted him on the head and she looked confused "why is your head shaped liked this?" she asked before she sat down again.

"I'm a Skarmory. We all have a head shaped like this. And I honestly have no idea why I told you I hate having that done to me." Kaisa said, annoyed

Kyra droped and she looked down " sorry i didn't mean it " she said and she went back to nix and she waved "sorry mister Skarmory" she said before she hid herself behide nix

"Oh yeah, you never got my name. I'm Kaisa. And don't worry, it's fine. I don't hold grudges. Well, against other Gijinka. Actually, thinking about it, I kinda do, but who cares. Don't worry. Just, don't do it again unless you want that head buried in your stomach, okay?"

"Enough chit-chat," Alice said gruffly, "We need to find a way to the port. From there, I'll need to go straight to Melemele Island. Before we start any of this revolution stuff, I at least need to check on my wife. Make sure she hasn't been caught."

Alice's wife was Carmen, a baile-style oricorio gijinka, whom she met while on holiday from Sinnoh. They'd lived a relatively peaceful life, up until Alice's capture, when she was in the flower shop they owned together...

"Just put pants for now, Kaisa, it's unlikely that we'll cover the wings anyway, just change from the prison uniform" Marco said "And stop scaring the new guys."
He was curious about the couple, they didn't seen to know much about the world, he spend a long time trying to spend her friend from a pokeball and never tryed to throw it shouting 'i choose you' or something...maybe he is afraid of commitment...
"by the way, where do you guys came from? do you live on the island?"

"Okay, be right back." Grabbing a pair of tracksuit trousers, which coincidentally were a silver colour, and going into another room to put them on, Kaisa came back grinning. "Hey, I like these things! I wonder if I can keep them..."

Nix chuckled " Yes and no...I was from a village on the main land but we came here because we heard that a few Gijikans were disappearing and we wanted to help. " he said. Kyra butted in " But then i got captured and nix killed the human and came here and was gonna kill everyone inside ...well every human" she said.

Nix smiled "Yeah..." he sighed. kyra looked down before she took out a locket and she held it close " i wonder if she's ok" she whispered. Nix looked at Kyra " Oh again with her...i said she's ok last time i heard from you wife was a week ago and she said she was ok" he said. Kyra pouted " So what its not like i can't worry" she turned away from him "and who said you could teach me like i'm your daughter" she said.

"And besides, this place is miles away from all of the inhabited regions," Alice added, "Not even the Aether foundation are aware of this place's existence..."

The pachirisu swallowed as she prepared for her next line. "Why would you come to a place where they send our kind to die, anyway?"

Kyra raised her head " Oh because of me.....my brother was here before he was...hmm killed.." she said and she drooped " And we used our telepathic powers to talk to each other and i ended up being lead here by his directions " she said and she drooped. "also ...if you didn't know we are not from normal tribes ...our tribe was sacred " she said. "family thats why" she said and she walked to the Pachirisu and she drooped " My family had been captured and before they were transferred here...i may have tracked them using my powers to find my brothers unique Psychic power..." she said with a smile

"And I'm guessing that your attempt at getting him out before his execution date was unsuccessful," Alice remarked, "Since he ended up dying a little after I got here. Dying like the little girl I saw this morning..."

Kyra sighed " maybe i did but it doesn't matter my family is dead...i lost this psychic a long time ago and when i got here i was just gonna leave this place until we almost got captured and nix killed the guy and when i was being happy i got captured and nix went out in a outrage and killed the guy. " she said.

Nix sighed "Yeah its pretty bad if you tell me....also Kyra is kind of fused with the Ability to follow auras like a lucraio so thats why it was kind of easy" he said and he sighed "but yes ...it was a failure ..." he said looking down.