• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Virus Part 3; Order of the Dokuro; RP Thread

(I'm not ignoring your posts @Willow Tree jist waiting for @ThatJustin’sASpy! to rely)

The blades of JC and Fernande continued to clash with each other as they always seem to be evenly matched but JC had the upper hand this time pushing him back before cutting his shoulder with her blade getting the chance to distant herself from him. "Got you..." She said seeing him hold his shoulder injury but could see his anger. "I trained 3 years since that trick you did that almost killed me! So don't expect me to be the same person I was 3 years before!" She sterling warned him. "Shut up!" He said going at her again clashing blades as he started to push her back. She continued to fight until they both had gotten injuries on themselves. JC two injuries on her shoulder tearing her shirt that she had on and her wrist that her bandage covered while Fernande received a shoulder and leg injury from the clash. She remained standing however, as she placed her hand on her shoulder injury before placing her hand down allowing the blood on her shoulder and wrist leak down her arm as they both remained standstill for the moment.

Shadow ran out the home as well following after his sister and Hades. He sent out Serabis before she leaped ahead to where Hades was. She was a Houndoom herself so could fix this Houndoom situation quickly. She leaped at the leader of the ground knocking him down before placing her paw on his muzzle pushing him down as she growled. She fought him a bit until he submitted to her causing the other Houndoom's to simply obey her. She barked in warning to cut the crap as they stopped attacking. "I suppose you need a bit of help Hades so I let Serabis handle this since she was a Houndoom herself now is your chance to finish them" he said as Sparkx was in front of him as bits of sparks flew out of her yellow fur.

@DevVoid

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades was busy fending off the ninjas, his machetes clashing against their katanas. He could hear a kunai fly at him, and blocked it with the blade of his left machete before it could hit him. He was suprised by how his reflexes improved, and took a stab at a ninja who was trying to get up from the ground, vaulting over him while stabbing him in the back. Upon landing he pulled the machete out of his back and swung both them at the necks of two more coming at him. He nodded to Shadow before going back to fighting other approaching lackeys. He had defended himself quite well, just as well as Tyranitar had defended himself from the Houndoom. He saw Serabis jumped in, and nodded to her, moving to the ninjas to assist his trainer. He began using Dragon Tail and Ancient Power to knock away groups of lackeys and kill them by throwing sharp rocks through their bodies. As he used Ancient Power, all his stats got boosted from the rare chance due to him using it frequently, and his attacks got stronger and faster, allowing him to wipe out more ninjas.

She saw Fernande make the first move once he remained stable again as he swiftly went towards her. She was prepared, she has been for the past 3 years since she last encountered him. Her blade collided with his again with a clang before she spoke. "Feels like your holding back Fernande...how pathetic...and what a bore..." she said coldly as she heard him huff. "Shut up and fight!" he said pushing more force into his blade causing the tip of his blade to cut her neck slightly. She used her leg to kick him back hard before she made the first move as her sword collided with a clang as their movements were caught in the wind difficult to see with the human eye.

Shadow pulled out his Scythe becoming irritated. "This is taking way to long!" he said leaping up using the trees to balance on before swinging his scythe cutting down two at a time to help out Hades. He could smell blood during his sister's fight with Fernande as he figured that they both somehow got injured during their fight as he was becoming concerned but he trusted his sister so focused on helping out Hades for now. Sparkx helped with Serabis to take down the Houndoom's.

@DevVoid

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
(Sorry, just been caught up in a lot of work. I’m gonna reply, just give me a minute)

Vixen looked to Pheonix and nodded. “Go take care of them, okay? I’ll stay here and guard. Just be safe, it’s sounded kinda serious.” She said with a stern look. “Now, where were we... Justin? The guests are tending to a problem right now, will you be joining them? Justin? Justin?!” Vixen said as she called for him. Little did his Pokémon know that Justin had jumped out of his second story window, latching on a pipe going down the wall of the house and sliding to the ground. “Whatever had happened, there was something more to it, not just random people attacking other Pokémon. It probably has something to do with those masked folk, I’d imagine.” he said to himself. While he wasn’t sure of his hypothesis, Justin had known that you’d only wear a mask to hide your identity. His revolver was holstered and ready to go, as well as his balisong, attached to a 10ft long mini-chain for if he needed to throw it. Quickly tightening his Invis Watch and looking at the attack scene, he deducted a quick search of surrounding evidence as to which way the attackers might’ve gone. He paid little to no attention to Milo and Maskerin, but noticed his three Pokémon were there. “Buddy, you get the Serperior back to the house. Montey, Frosty, you stay with me. We’re headed to find those criminals.” He said. They all nodded, and Justin as well as his two Pokémon ran towards the direction he’d reckoned that the attackers had ran, using his scant but knowledgeable evidence to help him out. Buddy lifted Angel, as he’d been holding her. “Hey you’re gonna be okay. We’ll just get you back to the house, okay?” He said. “I can’t make you do anything, but I recommend you don’t follow Justin. You can wait, but if he’s getting involved, than it’s generally dangerous, even for performers and magicians like yourselves.” Buddy advised. He caught a glance of Pheonix, and gave a little bit of a skeptical and angry look. Justin had arrived just in time to catch a few people fighting, two of them being the masked figures from earlier as he’d suspected. “Alright, Frosty, you approach and go invisible, wait for my lead. Montey, you go further back into the forest, try to stop them if they escape.” Justin said. He then turned on his Invis Watch, and stood just a bit out of the area they were fighting. He knew he only had 4 minutes to act.

(Cryogonal are able to become invisible based on their Pokédex Entry)

(No worries @ThatJustin’sASpy! And also Angel is a bit lighter then the normal weight of a Serperior)

Angel felt herself being lifted by Buddy as she looked to him. "Don't worry....Maskerin isn't the type of Performer...to go into danger...nor she wishes to do so...all she is worried about is to treat my injuries..." Angel said but her whole body started flaming up due to having a burn status due to the Flamethrower. "That...Flamethrower....gave me a burn status..." She added closing her eyes as she rested on Buddy's arms, weak.

Maskerin stood up before looking to Milo. "Lets go Milo, we have to head back quickly like you said before any of us get hurt badly" she told him as she made her way back to the apartment with the first aid kit at hand as Missy followed close behind.

The fighting between JC and Fernanade was brutal without mercy they both looked like they just came out of a vicious attack by a wild animal. They both had injuries all over their body except their left side of their chest and stomach. Both of them started to pant badly as it showed that they weren't going down until one of them was either down on the ground or dead. Blood leaked to the floor from both of their injuries still holding their blade's tightly. "Why...Why haven't you gone down yet!?" He said sharply. "I could say the same to you...and I told you I'm not the same girl you encountered 3 years back!" She answered sternly back. They both fought again completely ignoring the injuries they inflicted from each other as the sound of swords colliding together was being heard once again.

@ThatJustin’sASpy! @DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix, to say the least, was taken aback by Buddy's glare. He doesn't know what he had probably done to this guy that he had never met before, but they don't seem keen on meeting him. He wasn't bother by it though, just unsettled, but the injured serperior he saw earlier was being carried by Buddy, so he thought perhaps they aren't really that intimidating.

Milo merely watched and listened to the warnings Buddy was giving him and Maskerin. That guy doesn't have to tell him twice, he doesn't plan on staying out here for all that long. And magicians and performers weren't made for the battlefield to begin with. "Alright Maskerin, step carefully, we wouldn't want to trip." He warned, "But the house is just right there, I guess it wouldn't hurt too bad even if we did trip."

DevVoid

Hades had sliced the head off of the last goon's body, huffing out, regaining his breath. The group of enemies had stopped coming, and he couldn't hear any more rattling leaves in the tree. He looked to Tyranitar, and both nodded to eachother. " Now.. we need to do something first.. and as it pains me to do this, it is the only way to keep everyone safe.. " He said, walking over the knocked out Houndooms, Tyranitar following him. " Serabis, if you want to, you can look away. " He said, then Hades nodded to his Tyranitar. The Tyranitar used Stone Edge to give the hostile Houndooms a quick and painless death via decapitation, while Hades swapped his machetes for his desert eagle to shoot the pokemon through the head for a humane way out. " This needs to be done.. if we left them here, they'd either die on their own, invade the city to get revenge, become sad and end themselves at the sight of their trainer's death or become extremely aggresive and hunt the wildlife to extinction. We cannot let them live. These pokemon cannot be returned to good will. I saw the glint of evil in their eyes. They have gone down this path themselves, and weren't forced into it. " He explained, reloading a magazine into the eagle before firing off again to finish off the last Houndoom.

Serabis did look away for the moment as Hades took out the Houndoom from her own species. She couldn't disagree of what Hades said as she whined softly but felt a pat on her head by Shadow as she looked to him. "Calm down Serabis, you won't become like them...I trained you well to prevent something like this from happening...ok" he told the Houndoom seeing her nod. Serabis stood up before starting to dig a hole deep enough for the rest of them. She began dragging the deceased Houndoom into the hole along with their heads and grabbed the last one Hades had killed. She covered the hole until she evened it out flat. She grabbed some flowers before placing it down using a rock to keep it from flying away. "I'm not angry with you Hades so don't worry since I know that it was too late for them...I am going to experience this multiple times because a lot of the foes mostly use Houndoom with Mightyena and Seviper coming in second...eventually I will be the only one left of my species but I just hope that there are still wild Houndoom out there somewhere trainer free...there is nothing much I can do if they lose it to themselves...it would just be incredible luck if one of them snapped out of it..." Serabis said through a Speech collar but had sat down crying softly. "My species shouldn't have to suffer because of the bad deeds but...I can't save all of them...I have to be strong...for them and not let their deaths be in vain..." She said standing up looking to him with sad eyes.

Shadow approached Serabis gently petting her before standing up looking to Hades. "We should hurry to JC, I smell blood from the both of them, looks like they are not showing mercy to each other as they are going to overdue themselves with limits" he warned placing his black wolf gold streaked mask on to his face.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades looked to Serabis, naturally understanding her sadness. " Serabis, I know what you're experiencing right now. I have a Mightyena who feels the same way. Just a few hours ago we had been attacked by a swarm of Mightyena's, infact. I luckily did the right choice to cast her away beforehand. I know it hurts to just see your species die out like this, but there's nothing else we can do. If we somehow had the option to break that group that Fernandez made into ruins, we can possibly save them, but right now that option is far from available. But, we have to look to the future. Even if you end up as one of the last of your species, you will also be a great ambassador to your species. You are the Houndoom that proves that not all of them are as bad as they seem. And you can be proud of that. " He said, then he looked to JC and Fernandez fighting. " I know we should act with them, but just.. last time I did, you know what happened. And JC herself said that this is a fight she's had to fight on her own. Though.. hm, if you can hold him down or get him on his knees, I can get a sniper to bust his kneecaps. That way he can't run anymore, if we get him that way. We could try that. " He suggested, looking to Shadow now.

Serabis nodded to Hades words before turning to Shadow. "That might be an issue, you see its hard to catch where he would stand since JC and Fernanade are evenly matched which is strange to see how that could be possible...no one can outmatch JC's battle style let alone defeat her with the style unless...they could have trained together in secret when kids...but I may be wrong about that option..." Serabis explained before looking to Hades. "Also Hades, you may be right that I could be the great ambassador of my species and might end up the last of my kind but yes, the only reason I am like this is because Shadow trained me well to be this way...that there is so much more to look forward to then the path of evil...but for now lets trust JC with this fight and see how it goes...eventually they will both fall on one knee...but this is just a hunch but Hades, I have a feeling he has some sort of bird type in hiding to escape again so you should send one of your Pokemon to search in the trees just in case he flees to recover, Shadow will send Talon to help just in case its a bigger bird Pokemon but it might be a Hydredigon he is hiding" Serabis finished before looking to Shadow.

Shadow nodded to her before pulling out Talon's Pokeball until the Braviary appeared out. "Talon search the trees for a hiding bird type or dragon type Pokemon" he told him. Talon nodded before taking off high in the trees. "Serabis does have a point her, we need to leave this to my sister for now, she may be skilled with the sword but she has her limits as well...even I can't beat her in sword combat and believe it or not female's are lighter then us males giving her a bit more of an advantage in speed and right now its hard to see them battle right now as I only see the light source from her sword unless you look really close in the distance and from hear I can see what she and Fernanade are doing" he said looking at the fight for the moment. He turned back to Hades. "Lets wait until they are both on one knee and see what happens after that" he finished.

@DevVoid

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick was in the Lumberjack’s forest running through the forest. He stopped when he saw two guys. One had just sent a Braviary into the air. Nick ran to hide behind a tree. He saw some light source in the distance but couldn’t make out what it was, so he chose to ignore it. He decided to not confront the two guys who were not so far ahead of him. Instead he chose to not engage unless he felt like it was necessary.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
While Justin had not had a play with the other enemies, he now focused on the girl and man sword fighting. As Justin had now known that this was a personal fight, based on the fact that the other two that were fighting off the enemies were now stopped and watching, he found a nearby tree to lean on. He recalled both Montey and Frosty, which now stood next to him, and pulled out a cigarette to smoke. “Stand down. This ain’t our problem anymore. If the female falls, then we intervene.” He said in a calm tone. As he waited, he fidgeted with both his knife and gun.

All right, lets go then.” Buddy said, placing Angel gently on his back. He walked back toward the house, making sure that both Milo, Maskerin, their Pokémon, and the male Delphox which he knew must’ve been the one he was getting jealous at in the bakery we’re following him, and no one else. “Hey, I uh... just wanted to know... do you know why they attacked you?” He said calmly to Angel. “Don’t feel obligated to answer, I’m just... curious.”

DevVoid

" Right, good thinking! " He complimented Serabis, patting the Houndoom on the head. He got out a pokeball from his belt and cast out his Hydreigon. " Hey, Hydreigon, fly around and look for any enemies hiding in the trees. You find any, show them no mercy. " He told his Pokemon. The Hydra nodded and flew off in the opposite direction of Talon, to check out the other side of the forest. Hades then cast Tyranitar back into his pokeball and went back to watching JC and Fernandez fight. He kneeled down and closed one eye, holding up his gun to the fight. " I'll wait until Fernandez falls down, then I'll try to get a shot on him. "

"I don't think you have to wait that long, they both have reached over their limits that I can tell you just watch closely" he said looking at the battle ahead. Serabis sat down watching the battle but her head seemed to catch a scent of another person in the forest as she looked at a nearby tree.

JC and Fernande were now down at one knee panting heavily with blood dripping from them continuously. She had stabbed her blade into the ground shaking a bit violently from trying to stand before maintaining her balance. "Why is it that you are so stubborn JC to be mine! I can protect your heart from anyone else!" He said. "Protect my heart from anyone else! You hurt me emotionally Fernande! What happened to the Fernande I use to know when we were kids! Tell me!" She said shouting in anger and pain as she clenched her blade handle. Fernande's guard when down just a bit at the slightest. "What!? No your lying!" "Its true Fernanade but you were too blind to even see it!" She said as her shirt was badly totem as only one part of the shirt on her right should remained almost about to break.

Shadow knew what his sister was trying to do as he looked to Hades. "She is trying to have him admit defeat without anymore fighting, I can tell because she is about to fall soon enough" he said. "Call your people Hades just in case he falls into her trap that way he can get arrested without even noticing" he added patting his shoulder.

Angel looked to Buddy as her head rested on his shoulder. " I was probably just a target for them...that's all....I always have been as a Snivy..." She said closing her eyes crying softly. "I always will be..." Angel added.

@DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy! @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin watched the two cry out and yell to each other, seemingly an emotional interaction. While he would’ve interrupted, he didn’t really care anymore because the conflict was mainly emotionally related. He still stayed on guard in case one of them noticed him and tried to harm him. “Ugh, an emotional conflict? This is why I try to keep love relations ships out of my life...” He said quietly to himself.

Well, they won’t be able to target or attack you for much longer. Justin’s Pokémon including me are really strong! Plus, Justin is rather powerful as well. Even if it is in a... I’ll talk about that later.” Buddy said as he gently wiped Angel’s eyes. He didn’t want to spoil Justin’s rather malicious job until Justin had been there or Justin was asked about it. He then eyed the Delphox again, but in his peripheral vision so it was not as noticeable. “He’s definitely the one that Vixen likes, isn’t he? Well, I know that I’m really clingy, but for all I care they just met.” He thought. While he knew it wasn’t completely ludicrous to think that Vixen like someone else, he didn’t like it either. He then continued on to the house.

Angel lookes to Buddy and then at Phoenix just further away from her. "Phoenix is a good Delphox, he is mostly a performer like my trainer Maskerin...but Maskerin is the top coordinator....I have been with her since I was a Snivy...I prefer the performer life....it show me that I can do a lot more....with my moves when your a...coordinator...." Angel said realizing this just sounded dumb. "Sorry....this must bore you...." Angel said looking away shyly.

Maskerin looked to Milo making sure he wasn't behind. "Come on Milo," she said grabbing his hand to pull him along in a hurry back to the house.

@Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

DevVoid

" Ah, right. I'll do that right away. " He said silently to Shadow, toning down to not draw attention to himself from Fernandez. Then, he took out his trusty walkie-talkie and activated it, whispering into it. " HQ, Headhunter here. Track my signal and commence Stealth OP: Sandman in my vicinity immediately. We have a big threat on our hands and need backup. " He whispered into it, making sure he was barely audible. Then he turned off the walkie-talkie again and stuck it back into the holster on his belt. He put his left hand, which he was using to hold and operate the walkie-talkie, back on his silver deagle, but got out of his kneeling stance, slowly holstering the Deagle again.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo pouted at Maskerin's command, he was never the athletic type, please have mercy on his legs. "The house isn't even that far!" He complained, comically waving his hand dramatically at the building, "Don't rush me!" He whined. As he was about to continue with his childish ranting, Maskerin grab him by the hand, urging him hurriedly towards the house. In all honesty, he wasn't expecting that at all and nearly trip himself on a tiny bush, catching himself to remain balance. "Aright alright, fine, you win, I'll go quicker okay?" He laughed quietly, holding her hand tighter for a firmer grip as he ran along besides her.

Fernande shook his head. "No it can't be true! That's a lie!" He said not wanting to believe it. "It is true Fernande! You hurt me!" She said clenching her teeth as tears slid down her cheeks. "I....I no...I never wanted to hurt you...I didn't realize..no you must he fooling me!" He said trying to stand up. "You should know well enough that I would never lie to you...or have you forgotten..."she said. Fernande tried using his head for once until it came to him. "No...it can't be...I..." He held his head. "You must repent for what crimes you have done...I can't forgive you right now...after what you put me through" she said leaving no room for argument. "I'm tired of fighting you....Fernande...we must end this here..." "But....who....who...will take of your heart..." He asked.

"I have someone I already know that will take care of my fragile heart...he has done a well done job in doing so..." She said approaching slowly before gently hugging him. "I know you feel pain inside of you...that no one understands....but I do..."she said softly feeling him embrace her. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you...really..." He answered crying in her shirt. "If your that sorry...then-" she grabbed his arm pushing him down to the ground placing both of his arms behind his back as she pulled out handcuffs cuffing both his wrists. "Repent for your sins..." She said pulling him up until she leaned him against the tree. Fernande was so weak that he didn't move admitting his defeat. She picked up her blade before putting it away but felt her balance slightly lose it as she used both hands to hold against the tree feeling the pain from her injuries as her face showed it once she moved her mask to the side of her head.

Shadow saw his sister trick Fernande by the sudden embrace to cuff him before looking to Hades. "Seems her plan worked...but she now needs serious medical help since the pain hit her pretty hard...hopefully they will appear soon enough to take him away" he said before hearing a loud bam on the ground as he saw Talon take down a Noivern that was in hiding for Fernande to escape seeing the Noivern had take a lot of hits to fight Talon. "Looks like Serabis was right" he added looking to the Houndoom as he gently petted her giving a smile.

Maskerin blushed slightly by Milo grasping her hand again but chuckled smiling gently. "Sorry, but I am worried for Angel..." She said as they made their way to the front door. "Samurott, just place Angel on the floor so I can treat her ok" she told him.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled, amused with her reply, "But it really isn't that far of a walk, Angel would've made it nonetheless even if we take it slow." He pointed out. "Are you okay by the way? Your face is pretty red," he commented, "Are we running too fast perhaps? Or is it because you're still crying." He teased, using his other hand to lightly boop her on the cheek. Slowing down to a trod, Milo was able to fully stop, looking around his surroundings before looking back. "Maskerin dear, you can let go of my hand now, I need to go find Ditti and Kiki," he said, "I didn't see them coming with Phoenix so I can only assume they're in the building still." He told her.

Blue_Flash4

Nick watched a Braiviary take down a Noivern. He gasped and then hoped he didn't gasp too loudly. He then climbed up the tree he was hiding behind to get a better view of the action that was in front of him. He saw a battle in the distance just end. By what it looked like the battle seemed like it had been going for a long time.

Maskerin shook her head. "It's n-nothing Milo, I was probably from the crying yeah that's it!" she said as she only blushed by him grasping her hand like that but realized she was still holding it. "Oh Sorry!" she added letting go of his hand. "Go find them and make sure they are ok..." she said smiling sweetly as she made her way inside the house as Angel looked to Buddy. "Um..Buddy....we can go in...now...ok...your....a...gentleman...Buddy...you didn't have to carry me...I must feel heavy...to you..." she asked shyly looking away.

@ThatJustin’sASpy! @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled, shaking his head as he quietly laughed. "What a quirky girl you are." He murmured, turning around, signalling at Phoenix to follow him. "Come on buddy, we need to find the others, if they somehow escaped and got caught in an attack, we need to act fast." He said, "Though I really hope that's not the case, they should be wise enough to stay indoors." He muttered. Phoenix barked his reply, though Milo couldn't tell what they said but he didn't bother, only telling Phoenix to leave Little Junior on a table before they left to search the building.

DevVoid

Hydreigon came flying out of the Trees with Talon, following the Noivern down to the ground. He landed ontop of it, his claws making sure the Noivern couldn't escape anymore. Just as they did, five trucks with the order of the skull's logo on the sides came rolling into the scene, drifting a circle around the group before coming to a halt. Two of them had machine guns mounted atop with people maining them, one of them resembled an ambulance and another was a more secured truck with only front windows and a large back. The secured truck opened up and a troop of six armed soldiers ran out, with a seventh holding what looked like a Tango 51 Sniper Rifle sat in the back of the truck. The Sniper had quickly shot a tranquilizer dart filled with enough narcotics to put even a mamoswine into sleep at Fernandez to make sure he was incapacitated. The six surrounded JC and Fernandez, nodding to her before two picked him up with one arm each, the other arms holding their weaponry, barrel pointed at his head. Then, the ambulance vehicle opened up the back, four medic troops and two soldiers running out toward JC. " Miss JC, we came as fast as we could. What are the damages, how bad are they? " One of them asked her, while the other one yelled at the two medics running back to get supplies to hurry it along. " Gotta say, that was one clever move. " He said, suprised that this tactic had worked on Fernandez. Then, he looked to Shadow. " Well, only problem now is explaining what the hell happened to the people. But, I guess that isn't really your problem, huh? "

She looked to the medics as blood from her injuries continued to leak out as she was starting to become lightheaded. "I would be lying if I said they weren't bad...I'm about to collapse at any moment...my chest and stomach are fine..." she said letting go of the tree as she tried to walk on her own but only lost her balance and fell forward. Shadow reached out in time to catch his sister before falling before he lifted her up bridal style. "Do you have to be so stubborn and reckless sis....? Your hopeless..." he told her looking down at her. She reached out to take the mask off that her brother was wearing before looking up at him. "If it's to...protect my family...then yes..it's worth the stubbornness and recklessness...brother...." she said giving a gentle smile before she lost consciousness. "Don't just stand there, help my sister out here?" he told the medics before looking to Hades. "She fought hard enough...now she just needs to put her katana to rest for now...I'll leave it to you...to handle the rest of her..." he said placing her on the bed they brung. "And about that Noivern, I'll let Talon handle him" he added seeing the Braviary on him holding him down.

@DevVoid

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Well, boys, I think we don’t have a purpose here anymore. Came for nothing, I suppose.” Justin said as he pulled a fresh cigarette and disposed of his bud in an ash box. Instead of sneaking back the way he came, he just signaled for his two Pokémon to follow him, and walked out to where he was at risk of being seen. He didn’t really care either way, as if he was asked who he was, he’d just respond in a mannerly fashion. Or if he was provoked or threatened, he’d make all he’ll break loose.

You’re not so heavy, but I should put you down so you can be healed.” Buddy said. Vixen walked over with a bit of a surprised look. “What the hell... What happened? Are you alright?” Vixen asked Angel in a worried fashion.

DevVoid

As soon as Shadow put JC's unconscious body on the stretcher two medics brought in, they had already gotten to work. Some lights were rolled out of the vehicle and activated to get a better look at the wounds, and the two other medics opened up the first aid kits and went on to disinfect and then use tweezers to take out any debris, dust or otherwise tiny things that could have been caught in the wounds, sew the wound shut and then roll bandaid wrap over it. They also put an oxygen mask on JC just incase her asthma kicks up again, and to boost the air she's taking in.

Hades looked to Shadow. " No kidding. She had fought very hard. And by arceus, you can believe that I am proud that she had finally defeated Ferandez, after all these years. To think it was ever even possible. " He said, looking at the Noivern, then at Fernandez being brought into the secure truck. " Well, I think with this battle won, we'll have a whole lot more peace on our side.. hopefully. There's still the rebels, but they haven't become too much of a problem yet.. " He said, looking over to JC being treated. " Well, what do you suppose we do now? Do we return to the house, or go with JC? "

Shadow looked to Hades giving a smile. "I am going with my sister of course...believe or not I trained myself in medic if a situation like this ever happened to help her...its up to you whether you want to go back to the house" he said walking up to the stretcher as he pulled at his sister's hairtie letting loose her hair as half of it hanged off the bed before he fixed it to lay on the bed. "My her hair has gone long....almost down to the floor..."he said looking to Talon giving the signal of a nod. Talon nodded his head before taking the head off of the Noivern before burying him. He flew back to Shadow only to be returned afterward. "Sparkx, Serabis, lets go" he told the girls. They nodded before following Shadow as he made his way inside the vehicle where his sister was being treated.

Angel looked to the Delphox before she spoke. "I was....attacked...by a....Flamethrower...mostly because....I was a target for them...don't worry...about it too much...I'm being....treated...." She told Vixen before looking to Buddy. "Just put me down here....Buddy...Maskerin will take care of the rest..." She told him shyly as she closed her eyes crying softly.

@DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy!

DevVoid

" Well, it would be rude to just disappear without saying anything to the people back at that house, but I think it would be more rude if I didn't stay with a loved one who is hurt bad. " He said, looking back the way he came, then at the Ambulance. He followed Shadow, but before entering, he looked to his Tyranitar and Hydreigon. He cast back Hydreigon, then waved his Tyranitar over. " Go back to the house and get my stuff. You'll know where to find us. If you find maskerin, let them know where we are. " He said. " You got it. " The Tyranitar responded and turned around, getting on all fours to run back to the house. Then, Hades stepped inside the Ambulance and sat himself on a chair that he pulled up next to the stretcher.

(Ah my apologizes @DevVoid stopped getting notifications for this)

Shadow chuckled. "Well, then lets go then, we can't keep my sister waiting now can we? I did leave JC's fragile heart in your hands to take very good care of her or was that just a lie friend because if it is I will take her away from you for her own safety" he joked as Sparkx hopped into the vehicle to get to JC as Blue followed her afterward. "Also, did you know Sparkx and Blue are actually siblings you know sisters" he added looking to him.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades laughed nervously, he can't really take jokes at a time like this now since his loved one is in grave danger, especially when its a joke about doing something that could take her away from him. " Uh.. w-well.. thats good to know!! I didn't know that! " He said, ignoring the joke. He put his hands to his chin and pondered something. " Thinking of.. I wonder what happened with that Zoroark that Hunter and Blade chased.. they aren't back yet.. " He spoke, as the ambulance door closed and begun to drive off.

The Tyranitar ran around in the forest, tracing Hades' footprints back to the house. On it's way it ran into Maskerin (not literally, of course), Milo and Buddy. The Tyranitar stood up and cleared its throat to go explain to Maskerin, pulling her aside from the group first since the Tyranitar knew she was the only one to have relatively close relations with the Siblings. " Maskerin, Hades sent me to give you an update. We have captured Fernandez, but JC had been hurt badly in the process of their fighting. She is being sent off- " The tyranitar said, pointing to a heavily-armored ambulance that was speeding past the group back into the city, siren blaring. " At our top military hospital. Hades and Shadow are on board the Ambulance. " He said, then looked over to Angel, then back to Maskerin. " If you need any help, I can oblige, since I have nothing to do asides deliver this very message to you. "

@LunarSilvally @Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Alright, here you go.” Buddy said as he set the Serperior down in a comfy spot, not in the way of where someone would walk. “Oh, that’s just horrible! I used to know a great Pokémon for jobs like these, but, they’ve been gone for a while now...” she said, remembering back to a Flying/Psychic Pokémon Justin used to own. “Well, I’ll let your trainer help you. Just tell me if you need anything, alright?” She said sweetly. She then turned only to see Buddy who continued to stare down Pheonix. She didn’t like this at all, and proceeded to walk over to him(Pheonix) to try to jaunt Buddy. Meanwhile, Justin had arrived, however, a Tyranitar towered in his way. Instead of pushing past, he calmly waited behind them.

Blue_Flash4

Nick watched the ambulance drive off. He jumped off the tree he was standing on, sent out his Charizard and started flying behind the ambulance from above in one swift quick movement. He flew far above the ambulance trying not to be noticed.

Hold on tight. Don't let go.

A blue lynx with dark mangy fur ran through the streets and into the woods. Holding onto it was a man, a man with tawny colored skin. His dark green eyes staring into the trees and the sky, his hands lightly gripping the pokemon's fur. "Come on Voltage..."

Luxray growled as it picked up pace, a silent footsteps helping the duo avoid any attention.

Rushing. Picking up speed. Stay silent. Don't let anyone know we are here.

Luxray came to a halt when they reached the end of the forest. The young trainer hops off her (the Luxray's) back. He lightly pets the pokemon before pulling out a blue pokeball. The pokeball had a Yellow diamond with four lines out of it. "Return...my friend." A red beam took over Luxray and swallowed her in. The pokeball was clicked to his belt.

Shadow chuckled. "Calm down Hades, I was just joking...JC is a strong girl you know that right...but she can be reckless when she is fighting to protect those important to her and honestly I am surprised someone like you had those sort of feelings towards her...but 3 years back...I almost lost her...luckily we had the same blood type in order to save her life...tell me what caused you to develop those strong feelings for her and get her to open up like that...was it her personality or the way she doesn't judge people no matter who they are..." He asked looking to him but had looked at his sister for the moment on the bed inside the vehicle.

She looked to Vixen and had a private question. "Um...Vixen...can I speak with you...in private...once I am cleaned up here...its...important...you know...a girls talk...if that's ok....and...thanks Buddy...for carrying me here..." Angel said and asked. Maskerin nodded to the Tyranitar before speaking. "Thanks for notifying me Tyranitar, I have to tend to Angel my Serperior since she has been hurt but I will go visit once I am able to but for now if you want to help maybe Hades has some burn heals...I only have one but that won't be enough to help her burns...can you do that for me?" She asked gently.

@DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy! @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix was honestly uncomfortable with Buddy glaring at him, but he tried to shake that off as he tried to search for his teammates. He was looking out the windows for any signs of Kiki or Ditti when he saw someone walking over. He decided to pay no mind to whoever it may be, it would certainly suck if he was distracted during a mass search.

Milo gave a frustrated groan, wondering why did things go the way they did. First there was a huge fan attack trying to get Maskerin, then Maskerin's break down, then Luna's argument, and now this. "Darn...I don't even know if it's the lucky charms effect anymore..." the male mumbled. "Kiki, if you're playing hide and seek right now, I suggest you get the heck out." The boy ordered impatiently. As if on cue, Kiki appeared, an unpleasant look on his face at his trainer's no sense of humor. They squawk at him but Milo merely waved them off, saying he'll explain later after they find Ditti.

DevVoid

" You need to sharpen your sense of humour.. jokes like that really hurt, especially when they come from a person you know are capable of doing and will probably do the very thing they joke about. That's like if I were to joke about taking JC away from you, to be with her in the eternal way by death. That's not funny either, now is it? " He said, annoyed that Shadow could joke about something like that. As the Ambulance drove through town, it drove into the upper area of the town which was governed by the military and higher-ups in the city, primarily the Order itself. The two sniper towers above shone a light on the Charizard flying above the ambulance, two red laser dots appearing on the Charizard's head and on the trainer's head. " Hey, you! This is a military-restricted zone, and our leaders are in that ambulance! State your name, title and reasoning of following them or be shot down! " The guards shouted at the stranger on the charizard in the sky, sniper rifles pointed at them.

The Tyranitar shook his head in a no. " Sadly enough, I can't help you. It'll take me some time to catch up to Hades and come back here, by that time you'll probably have already patched up your Serperior. I'll have to return to my trainer now, say hello to Angel for me, will ya? " The Tyranitar asked before getting on all fours, waving one last time and then running off, moving as fast as he could for his species, back the way into the town, following the tracks of the Ambulance.

He sighed. "Listen, my apologies if I joked like that but the words I was telling you were serious even if it sounded like I was joking. JC has been hurt emotionally way too many times Hades and I am pretty sure you understand this already. I have seen her become emotionally hurt way too many times as kids and I had to take matters into my own hands and become extremely overprotective of her because of it. A lot of kids would always take advantage of her and play with her fragile heart which caused her to seal her emotions inside of her completely and develop a very stubborn personality along with it which is the reason she wears a wolf mask and hooded cape so no one could take advantage of her like that again. There was a time where she was completely torn that her heart couldn't take it. She locked herself tightly in her room not allowing anyone not even her brother and even starve herself to death to prevent from exiting the room. She will refuse help and avoid others as much as possible and if others don't listen to her she will point that blade at you or even flip you to the ground. She won't let anyone enter her fragile heart at that point....so what I did was give her space to cool down...and eventually she came to me for comfort apologizing for avoiding me...I forgave her of course because I understood her completely...she didn't want to show weakness...since that's how others got to her..." he paused thinking for the moment. "I don't think she will never get a break from her sword because she feels someone or something is watching her. Her sword is like her soul as that's how she communicates with the blade of that sword. There are people far worse then Fernande after her life but she doesn't tell anyone about it to keep others out of her reach to forfill it. Even if you ask her, she won't tell you that's just how stubborn she is" he finished

Maskerin watches the Tyranitar run back to his trainer as she sighed before making her way back into the building. "Thank you Samurott for carrying her here now I must start with the treatment," she said walking over to Angel who had laid down. "Hold still Angel ok" she said seeing her nod. She pulled out the burn heal as she gently sprayed the contains on her burn injuries.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Last edited:

DevVoid

" So, you're serious about wanting to take her away from me? Fine, be that way. " Hades scoffed, walking out of the ambulance once it stopped driving and the doors to the back were opened. A team of doctors rolled out JC with the stretcher and got to taking care immediately, rolling in all kinds of machines, bringing two first aid kits and other medical utensils. Hades grabbed JC's hand and looked to her. " Sorry about this, but if this is how it has to be, then I don't have any other option. Goodbye JC. You're with your brother now. " He said, sighing sadly before letting go and walking out of the ER garage in the military hospital that the Ambulance drove into. He made his way back to the Mayoral Mansion, sad to know that he'll have noone again now, but accepted the fact that this is how it needs to be now, apparently. On his way, he met ways with his Tyranitar and waved him over, letting the Tyranitar know to follow him back. The Tyranitar, while confused on why his trainer seemed so sad, just silently nodded and followed his trainer.

He sighed as that wasn't what he meant. "Sparkx would you mind? I have to help with my sister here?" He asked her. "Of course Shadow," Sparkx said before leaping after him. She leaped in front of him to stop him giving a face of anger. "Hades that is not what Shadow meant! He never said that he was going to take her away from you just giving you a warning! What you just going to dump JC's fragile heart just like that! You said you would take care of her and Shadow gives your honest trust on this! What if JC found out that you left her side when she needs you most! She will be badly torn and not speak to anyone, not even you! She may never forgive you for what you done!"

"Tell me Hades, do you honestly love JC or were you lying to her and using her from the start..."Sparkx tears welled up. "She...she can't handle another pain like that in her fragile heart...she needs you Hades...haven't you noticed that she tends to smile more then she usually did back then...its because she found someone that can take care of her fragile heart without hurting it...she has more confidence in herself to confront even the most dangerous situations...she can move forward without being used anymore...but what Shadow said was true...there are other enemies far worse then Fernanade after JC's life...we don't know who or when they will appear...but if that happens...are you going to leave her hanging and watch her die trying to protect those important to her..and end up in the condition she was in 3 years back...almost losing her life...because next time she may end up just like that and lose her life without us even knowing...she may be experienced with the sword Hades but she is still human...and she has her limits...and once that is reached...she will fall leaving an easy opening for someone to hurt her...badly this time...making sure she is dead...don't leave her Hades...I refuse to let you walk away without answering me and leave JC without telling her..." Sparkx finished looking up at him before glancing down tears falling.

@DevVoid