• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Virus Part 3; Order of the Dokuro; RP Thread

She didn't react to the burning from the ointment he was applying but just looked to him silently. "I can....handle it...I have applied it myself so many times...so don't worry about it..." she told him raising her free hand up to her mouth to cough again and felt her head hurt and body tremble badly but also felt hot. She held her shoulder with her free hand thinking. "-I don't....feel good...I think I might...have a fever...-" she added. "Hades...don't......freak out...on what I am about to say..." she said feeling dizzy as her vision started to blur as she kept her useful eye on him for the moment.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Well, if you say so.. " Hades responded, applying more ointment onto her wrists. Then, he took the bandage wrap and wrapped it around her wrists, using the scissor that were in the container to cut off the wrap once he thought it had been enough. He took some adhesive tape from the container and stuck the end of the wrap onto JC's wrist to ensure it wouldn't fall off. Then, he looked to JC, confusedly. " What's on your mind? "

She shook her head. "It's...nothing...Nevermind..." She said standing up slowly. "Thanks for helping with my...band...ages..."she said whispering the last part but her body gave out on her as she started to fall forward. "...-Damn...it...not again...-" she said in thought as her eyes slowly closed shut as she was really burning up. "Umbre!("JC!-") Blue said but Meadow acted quickly to catch her from falling as she could hear her breathing heavy. "Hades place her on the bed, she has a high fever but she stubbornly didn't want to tell you to not worry you" Meadow said looking to him.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades nodded to Meadow; he could already tell what was going on. When something was wrong with JC, he could at this point usually just already figure out what exactly was wrong. Especially if it was such a common problem such as her fever. He got up, unzipping his sleeping bag first, then lowered the container of medicine onto the ground. He walked over and took JC off of Meadow's... hooves? He carried her, one arm under her knees and the other carrying her head. He turned back around and walked back to the bed, lowering JC into it. Before laying her down, he quickly fluffed out her pillow before putting her head down in it. Then he took the bed sheets, shook them a bit, then laid it neatly ontop of JC, covering her from shoulders to toes with the bedsheet. " Please, rest. You can't stand now.. get some sleep. You don't have to be afraid. We're here to protect you, you just remember that. " He said, smiling, looking down on her from above. Then he leaned back and laid back into his sleeping bag besides JC's bed.

She was too tired to resist him but had reached out her trembling hand to grasp a part of his shirt. "-I'm...sorry...-" she said in thought before falling asleep not knowing herself that she slipped into a coma. Blue's ears perked up as soon as she heard the machine go haywire. She knew something was wrong as she leaped up on the bed. "JC! JC! Wake up! Answer me!" she said as she saw she wasn't responding to her as she grew worried. Meadow leaped out the door for the moment crying out to the doctors. "Please help, JC is not responding!" she said as she leaped back into the room as the doctors ran in as fast as they could.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades sighed. He was very worried for her, and noticed her suddendly fall into her bed, with no descend into sleep. He could tell by those signs that it was a coma she fell in.. he was hoping it wouldn't last for long. He noticed the machine go crazy, and wondered what he could do. He looked to the doctors coming in and taking a closer look at JC. He thought.. the doctors did have the antibiotics for the common diseases and health problems JC had ever since she became a leader and became top priority to be kept in peak condition. Hades turned around to see Tyranitar and Mightyena return. He took his jacket and helmet off of them and put them on. He reached into his pocket to throw a dog treat to his Mightyena and nodded to the Tyranitar. He always kept the dog treats for his mightyena, she always accepted them since she was more of canine descent and wasn't a picky eater, being happy to get any kind of treat. " You did good. You'll get your treat when we get back to the mansion. I promise. " He spoke, casting the Tyranitar back into his pokeball. Then he looked to the Mightyena. " ..say, buddy.. think you can run home and get the antibiotics, for the fever JC's had over the years? It's acting up again.. " He asked of the Mightyena, which barked happily and concernedly, dashing out of the room to run off to the mayoral mansion.

Blue looked to Hades. "I'll return as soon as I am able, I have to get the "special" medicine that Shadow made for her just in case her illness acts up again so please...look after JC for me...I have faith in you Hades, I always have so don't worry about me disowning you" Blue finished giving a smile as she bowed her head to him before she leaped out the door after his Mightyena but had gone a different way once she left the building as she knew where Shadow was unlike Hades did as she wanted to check up on him before she grabbed the "special" medicine from him and go back to JC.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades watched the Mightyena leave. He hoped it could get the medicine in time. Then he turned to Blue and listened to what she had to say. He nodded to her and saw her run off. " Good luck.. " He whispered to himself, wishing luck onto the Umbreon and the Mightyena. Then Hades turned back around again and sat down on the chair construct where his sleeping bag was on, looking to the doctors. " Anything dangerous? Is it just the fever, or is there something else? Something.. more volatile, or dangerous? "

The doctors replaced the IV she had on her with a new one before looking to Hades. "We won't know for sure until we draw blood from her and check her blood work so, for now, we will sustain her with the IV and oxygen mask," the doctor said as he pulled out a syringe drawing blood from her. "Just monitor her closely until we return with the results just pray that it's nothing bad or something she may have ingested by mistake to make her go into this coma suddenly so be patient until we return" he finished before walking out the door as the other doctors followed out behind him. At that moment, she had only slipped out of the coma to call out Hades name. "Ha...des...I'm....s...sorr...y..." she said weakly as her voice was a bit weak as she reached out her bandaged hand to try and grasp something of him before she slipped back into the coma again hand slowly falling back down.

Blue already arrived at their home before running in smelling Shadow and her sister Sparkx in the room. Once she walked in she saw Shadow on the bed with a wet cloth on his head. "Don't tell me Shadow has a fever?" Blue asked Sparkx. "Unfortunately yes, from the lack of sleep" Sparkx answered sighing. "Great....JC told him not to overwork himself but he insisted on working overtime for the sake of JC....but anyway I am in a bit of hurry so take care of him until he is better...JC slipped into a coma suddenly so the doctors had to do further tests on her and she is also running a high fever due to her injuries so its kind of like the sibling sickness if you know what I mean" Blue sighed but gave a chuckle. "You can say that again, but you should hurry about what you came here for and get back to JC while I take care of Shadow here" Sparkx finished. "Noted Sparkx and when he does get better he has to apologize to Hades," Blue finished seeing her sister nod before she ran into Shadow's room grabbing a small pouch containing the "special" medicine used for JC's medical illness. She waved a paw at Sparkx goodbye before she left the house back to the hospital JC was held in.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades looked to JC, then to the machines, then to the doctors. " Oh, that's good.. I hope. Well, as long as her conditions doesn't worsen.. " He spoke, looking to JC again. He saw the doctors leave, just as Mightyena came running, holding the medicine that was supposed to help with JC's common diseases, including her fevers. Hades took it off the Mightyena and tossed her two treats, immedieatly going to grab the medicine that should help JC's fever. He looked to JC, who just barely spoke to him before falling into her coma again. " ..shh, don't speak now.. you will be fine.. " He told her, putting a finger on her lips as she passed out again. " You're already in a grave condition, no need to make it worse.. " He said, now applying the medicine to JC. (I assume its like a pill or something.)

(Its a actually a liquid injection)
Blue returned back into the room before leaping up on the counter to place the small black case that had her "special" medicine inside of it before leaping up on JC's bed. "How is she Hades?" She asked him. "Oh and you have to inject that in her for it to work just so you know" Blue added grabbing the Syringe from inside the back with her mouth.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Oh right, sorry. I don't use these things very often on her, since the doctors usually do it straight away.. Oh, and welcome back, Blue. " Hades said before injecting the fluid of the syringe into JC's arm. " Hopefully, this should help.. if not, I probably picked the wrong medicine.. let's hope I didn't make such a mistake. If I did, well.. uh, actually, I don't want to think of that. Let's just stay optimistic. "

Blue chuckled shaking her head. "Relax Hades, you gave her the correct one...Shadow won't be able to come because he is running a high fever...so they both got the sibling fever...so Sparkx is caring for him at the moment back at the house....he overworked himself way too much because of his sister...I mean she can provide for herself you know but he is just too overprotective of her....not that I blame him since all they have is each other and JC has you...thankfully.." She finished sighing as she laid down but for safety precautions she placed the oxygen mask on her mouth to help her breathe better. She seemed to slip out of unconsciousness as she laid on her side now in a plain white dress only with the bandages still on her wrists and ankles with her hair loose. "Hades...you won't....leave...me...will you...?" She said weakly reaching out to touch his cheek as her breathing was still a bit heavily but her eyes showed a bit of fear.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" I know that, but just.. Shadow just has to realize someday that JC doesn't need protection anymore. She's a strong woman, and not just in power, but in emotion and mind, too. I can only protect her for so long, you know. And when the day comes that we seperate, I trust in her ability to defend and protect herself. Without anyone, not even me or Shadow. " Hades sighed, then looked to JC who touched his cheek as she faintly spoke to him. " No, JC.. I'm not leaving you here.. you're at a vulnerable moment, and it wouldn't forgive myself if I just up and left you here. " He said, lifting up JC by the shoulders to give her a soft, gentle hug. Then he lowered her softly back onto the bed and held her hand. " No worries. I'm here for you. We all are. "

"I understand what you are saying Hades, eventually she will have to return to Alola back to her champion role and Shadow will have to remain here as a researcher...they will always be together by heart and JC is not a little kid anymore...of course I will follow her because I am her partner but she may ask you to come with her when that time comes Hades, she does love you very much and I don't think she will leave without you" Blue said looking to him.

She looked to Hades for the moment before she slowly pushed herself up for the moment and gently kissed him before she backed away to lay back on the bed. "Ok...as long....as your...here....." She said weakly before losing consciousness once again as she held his hand weakly.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades remained smiling at JC until she fell into the coma again and looked to Blue. " Well, going to Alola now is a no-go. No airports are open, neither are any cities. Mankind will need to rebuilt itself first, which even the chances of that are slim. And well,.. I can't just abandon my people here. I would be betraying their trust, just leaving them like that.. I will have to remain here for the time being. I may be able to go with you to Alola for vacation, but I cannot stay permanently with you. Ruling an Order that is slowly developing into a whole nation is difficult business, and it can't just be thrown away like that. What kind of human being would I be to toss away the future of humanity just to pursue love? Maybe, if we can establish an Order of the Dokuro HQ at Alola, then I can come with.. I'd love to visit Po Town again, and have a talk with Guzma and the gang.. " He said as he begun sniffling. "..sorry. Just.. a wave of nostalgia hit me as soon as I thought of re-visiting Alola... I hope Guzma, Plumeria and the grunts are still alive in this world. It'd truly be a shame to realize their deaths.. "

Blue looked to Hades and nodded. "Po town is Team Skull base so you could do so anyway even if you want to but JC is an understanding person so she will support any decision you choose for yourself. JC's path is different then yours since she didn't grow up with Team Skull her whole life. All she had was major struggles from her childhood to where she is now...a lot of people judged her a lot while others believed in her. She had it way more difficult then you have Hades like losing her father in the fire while trying to save her and losing her mother from a zombie biting her.

I know some of the grunts don't believe that she makes a great leader of Team Skull and often judge her but she ignores it and moves on...but...all that does is hurt her deep inside but she hides very well...its just....I want...to do more for her...is that selfish of me...wanting to do more for her and use my limits to protect her...but I wouldn't dare disobey her...we understand each other which makes us bond partners...I support her...she supports me....that's just how it is...I hope she gets better soon...I wouldn't be able to take it if I lost her...that's why...I will never leave her side...not even once...not in this vulnerable state"
Blue finished watching her partner for the moment.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" JC had it worse, huh..? So, you probably have forgotten that JC suffered less damage than I did? JC only has one blind eye, but I.. " He removed his mask and helmet, showing his burned, scarred face. " ..I have lost my skin. Entirely. I can't even feel cold temperatures, not even water, without feeling immense pain. Everyday, it hurts to move. Solely because my clothes are rubbing against my flesh. I had lost my parents too, mind you. In a fire nonetheless. I had to kill them. And yet, you tell me that JC, who had suffered through their parent's death nearly the same way I did, had it somehow worse? Right. Because having your entire skin burnt off, experiencing death so close AND losing your entire family, brother and all, in a housefire while fighting their undead reincarnations doesn't even come close to.. what? Having your emotions toyed with, her father saving her from a certain fire, and her mother be turned undead and having to finish her off? Yes, that is a bad experience, but do you think my experiences are just a cake walk? That I should be happy and joyful because I apparently suffered less than JC, which is very obvious that I, infact, suffered MORE? JC still has her brother. All I have are my security guards and JC. Noone else. I had a brother too, but he's dead. Just think about what you just said. I know JC is your trainer, but don't think she suffered worse than I did. Because when you think you're in a bad situation, someone else in an even worse one. Like I was, for example. " Hades finished, annoyed that his past was apparently less suffering and pain than JC's, despite the physical evidence and mental trauma that it was the very opposite.

Blue shook her head. "Ah...sorry Hades...I didn't mean to irritate you like that...I forgot you had it worse then her...so please calm down alright...sorry if I made you angry or anything...but there is something you should know...she told me not to tell you but I hate when she keeps stuff like this hidden from those important to her..." She said looking to her trainer eying her bandages on her right upper thigh and the one at her neck.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" It's alright, Blue.. I just thought you had forgotten my past. That's all. Now, uh.. " Hades looked to JC, then got a confused look on his face. " I thought Relationships were supposed to be about being honest with eachother, and not keep any secrets? I mean granted, I also keep secrets, but they're not related to my past or something. They're just military experiments, confidential things, y'know? But that.. not even telling me.. I guess I can't be honest with her either, then. I just don't see why I should go about telling my secrets when she keeps things from me. ..eh, I can't do that. Even if JC just keeps hiding things from me, not being completely honest or even at all, I can only hide the confidential experiments from her. So, go ahead. Tell me. Because it ain't right if she keeps anything from me when I'm supposed to just open my heart to her, but she only partly opens it up for me. "

Blue sighed loudly. "Forgive her stubbornness Hades but that's just how she is, she opens to others slowly but haven't you realized that she has opened up more then she normally does? It's because she put her complete trust in you to tell you those secrets that really hurts her and she has never done that to anybody else not even Fernanade. You see...those bandages on her leg there...well.....I'm sorry Hades...I was going to tell you but...maybe you should ask her yourself on why those bandages are there...my loyalty came in after all..." Blue said sighing as she saw the doctors come back in with the results. They explained that she was healthy and nothing was wrong with her so came to the conclusion that she was malnourished and was due to the injuries she received from Fernanade. She was put on antibiotics through the IV to help get her nutrition back on schedule to heal properly.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Hmph... if you insist.. though I doubt it'll do anything. I guess I'll just have to learn to live in an dishonest relationship then. I'm sure I'll manage. But don't expect me to reveal any secrets anymore. Regardless of military or personal. " Hades said, shrugging. He watched the doctors come in again and tell the results of analyzation. " Well, there's one good thing. Now.. I actually need to sleep.. I can already see the world spinning.. " Hades said, putting the chairs away and just leaving his sleeping bag on the floor next to JC's bed. From there on he got in it, zipped it up as best he could, and went to sleep almost instantly after he lied down in it.

Blue's eyes saddened a bit as she looked to JC then at Hades. She pulled the blanket to cover her before laying down. She let the rings in her body give light to the room as she laid her head down slowly closing her own eyes. "Sleep well you two" she said before finally falling asleep.

She slept as long as she could but jolted up having a nightmare. She could feel her body tremble as she looked around seeing Hades and Blue beside her. At this point it would be hard for her to get back to sleep. She knew that she should be resting but needed to get up and calm down. She got off the bed slowly but this caused Blue to wake up. She looked to her placing a finger on her mouth to keep quiet to not wake Hades up. She looked to Meadow seeing her nod at her as she stood up walking over to her helping her on her back. She had left Blade with Hades to tell him where she had gone before walking out of the room.

She came outside still in that plain white dress on her body and hair loose. Blue had looked to her wanting to say something. "What is it Blue?" She asked her. "JC...I know I should wait until your fully recovered but...I think you should be honest with Hades...and I know your stubborn in doing so but...I don't want him to be in a dishonest relationship...like tell him the part about the bandages around your leg...the reason why you did it..." Blue said. She looked to Blue as there was some hesitation in her eyes. "I'll...think about...it Blue...." She answered before looking up at the sky quietly.

@DevVoid