• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Virus Part 3; Order of the Dokuro; RP Thread

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Link to the discussion thread; send applications here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-epidemic-virus-part-3-order-of-the-dokuro.21417/

@LunarSilvally @Willow Tree @Clunpsy @ThatJustin’sASpy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hades had stood on the top balcony of his mansion, which had been partially converted into a town hall for mayoral duties. Being the leader of an organization and the mayor of a big city had been a lot of work, but he was proud of his work and of what they accomplished.

In the beginning, he remembered the big city that he was looking at currently was nothing but ruins over ruins, concrete and wooden debris laying all over. Residing in the town were a few homeless people and rejected pokemon. He remembered how they gathered up more and more people and began repairs on the town. It took a lot of work to where they had gotten to now, but considering how many people they managed to recruit, it never seemed that long. Even now, they were still expanding, mostly in the thick, tall wall of concrete that acted as a zombie-proof border. They had to mix the cement, build up the wall and then spread barbed wire across the top to ensure no invader could ever break in, even if they managed to climb the tough, smooth wall. Everyone that had not choosen for a solid job yet had to improve the town, mostly by helping expand the border, or help create new houses. Mostly men were picked to do the building, but some women who were willing to help were picked, too. The women on the other hand had been taken into learning healthcare for pokemon and humans alike. Everyone, regardless of having a profession or not, always had something to do in the city. And everyone seemed to be happy of not having a boring, endangered life. They were grateful to re-live the experience of the calm city life that once was. He looked down to the town plaza, where people who had grown different kinds of fruits and vegetables in their own garden were sharing it to others who couldn't afford to grow one. Not afford by monetary means. People that had no time to gather food and water, be it for working hard or for having personal issues that need important tending to at first hand. Because here in Dokuro City, money was of no value. Instead, people and pokemon who had been introduced to civilization via speech collars had been applying to jobs in exchange for food, a solid roof, a comfortable bed, water and a few luxuries, based on what profession they had, and how enthusiastic they were working in it.

Hades had ceased his memory, shedding a single tear from his left eye, proud on how this community has developed into something much better than it was before. He had his Team Skull Leader attire on, with the old logo still on the necklace. The logo on the back of the jacket had extra crossed bones painted to the skull, which was the improved logo of the Order of the Dokuro. A team skull logo, with crossed bones behind it, like the skulls on the sails of a pirate ship. He currently had Hunter not out. He still had him in his pokeball, while Hades was standing out in the open area of the balcony alone. He wiped the tear away and proceeded to remain watching the city, arms leaned on the railing.

She was currently not at the base as she was with her brother Shadow doing their assassination jobs with the zombies. This job was brutal because once the siblings were done, they looked like serial killers that just came out of a murder scene. During her patrols, she would always look for any signs of Fernande since there was a huge warrant on his head to bring him to justice. She still came out empty handed as this started to irritate her. She remembers way beyond in her past about how she really did have feelings for Fernanade but he had hurt her very deeply in an emotional way. She didn't understand why he changed so dramatically like he did but in order to know she would have to ask him herself.

At the end of the day she and Shadow went their separate ways as he had to get to his researching job once he cleaned himself up. He walked on foot with Blue right beside her as her rings gave a bright light source as she looked up on the high balcony seeing Hades in deep thought. She used the trees to get up to the balcony before balancing on the high balcony as Blue followed. She appeared just in front of him using that thin space to keep her balance still. She still had a lot of blood on her from the zombies still looking like a serial killer from a murder scene. Luckily she cleaned her blade before putting it away. "Something on your mind?" She asked him as her mask remained on her face. "Its unlike you to be lost in thought" she added keeping a down position as the team skull necklace she was wearing dangled around her neck. She had him look at her using her hand as she moved his mask to the side of his face. "You were crying weren't you?" She asked.

@DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy! @Willow Tree @Clunpsy

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo bowed, finishing his last performance of the day with a flick of his wrist, transforming the card in his hand into a rose, presenting it to a random woman amongst the crowd. "A flower for a flower," he cooed, waving the flower teasingly in front of the girl. The woman's face flushed, surprised to be the one chosen for the little souvenir, and took the flower shyly. Standing back up straight, Milo turned around and jumped off his makeshift stage, which consist of boxes piling on top of each other, taken probably from a construction site. "Thanks for watching! I'll come back another day!" he called, waving at the audience and grabbing his stuff, making a run for it. He was going to be late for his job. As he ran across the newly made street of the city he currently resides in, he couldn't help but shiver at the memory of how it was back then. Cracked buildings, abandoned and half-destroyed houses, shops, restaurants, etc. It took him a while to get used to that spooky theme, not to mention the groans of the zombies in the background. What really surprised him though back then, was the number of people still alive at the time. Huddling between crevices and alleyways, homeless and injured people were taking shelter from the danger outside. He has no doubt in mind they would've all died if it wasn't for Hades's guidance and leadership. Talking about that guy, Milo will admit to you full-on that he was quite annoyed back then, during the middle of the night, getting waken up continuously to crying, coughing, shouting, and arguing outside his room. He didn't know what there is to say that involves shouting, but apparently someone broke in or something, he doesn't know the full story. But still, couldn't they at least give him a heads up that there's a freaking drama show right outside the room?! Sounds travel really well in that high-tech building.

He sighed and shook his head. What happened back then already passed, no need to dwell on it still. Flinging his work uniform over his magician ones, Milo stepped lightly into the bakery, calling out a greeting to his boss. Checking in, he wasted no time in getting started on his work. "Alright, Kiki, you ready?" he asked, turning towards his partner pokemon, who chirped in respond. As he walked around the little house, he silently called out for a particular pokemon, whom he left in the little store due to them not being morally ready to perform. "Little Junior~" he called, almost chuckling at how good the pokemon can hide, "I'm back~" he teased. Suddenly tackled from the side, Milo was lucky he didn't hit anything as he fell. "There you are!" he laughed, hugging his Mime Jr. tightly. Little Junior was the name he gave this pokemon, who followed him nonstop after seeing him perform a few months back, which is how he got it to begin with. "How are you doing little buddy?" he asked, putting the Mime pokemon down. They made a laughing noise and presented him with a malasada. "Oh dearest me! Did you made this yourself?" Milo exclaimed, amusingly taking the malasada and examining it. Little Junior chirped in agreement, then proceeds to drag him and Kiki to the kitchen. "Haha, alright alright little guy, you want to show me what you made today again don't you?" he sighed, tripping over his own foot as he got dragged by something so much more smaller than him. Soon settling down so he could judge and try each of Little Junior's bakery goods, Milo giggled at what gossip his pokemons have to tell him. "Mime! Mime!" Little Junior shrilled, making movements and dumping non-existent flour on himself, pointing at one of the co-workers as he did so. Milo gave a quiet chortle, petting Little Junior's head light-heartedly, "So they accidentally dumped flour on themselves?" he questioned, handing two eggs to Pheonix, "That sounds like them yeah." he agreed, handing Ditti, who's in the shape of a batter, to Kiki. Milo, unlike everyone else, chose not to burden his pokemons with the speech collar, as it is uncomfortable to them and they wished to not wear it at all, to which he respects their decision. So now here he is, having to guess what they want to tell him throughout the past 3 years.

"Say," he turned towards his pokemons, "you guys want to go see Ninji after this?" he asked, remembering the Ninjask that had saved him back then during the apocalypse, "We haven't seen her in some times, kind of miss her company. Perhaps we could go see Mask, Jc, and Hades too if they're back." he pointed out. "We're not close but I'd still like to go see Ninji, maybe bring some treats with us," he suggested, holding the bowl while Kiki batted at the eggs Phoenix cracked in.

(Haha lol he misses Ninji huh I'll place Mask in since he is away from the base at the moment @Willow Tree)

Mask had left on his own away from JC and Shadow to get some fresh air for once but he couldn't be too careful as he had his katana ready just in case. He was greeted by some of the people as he gently patted some of their head in response. Due to him not speaking much, Ninji his Ninjask had a speech collar around her neck to help translate for him since JC wasn't with him at the moment. Yami, his partner, a shiny Yamask also had one around her neck as well to help Ninji out if she needed a break from the speech collar. He smelled the scent of bread from a bakery as he seemed to follow it as Ninji and Yami followed close behind. He walked in as he looked around before spotting a familiar face. He looked to Ninji and Yami as they both nodded recognizing him as well and that Klifki made it obvious. Ninji knew the drill as she flew up from behind as Yami followed. "For the past 3 years, I never excepted you to be working here Milo" She translated from the collar as her beat fast wings kept her airborne. "It's been a very long time hasn't it Milo and Kiki" Yami translated after.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Hearing the familiar voice that he so longed to hear, Milo nearly dumped the entire bowl of eggs on Little Junior, whipping his head around to glance delightfully at the Ninjask. "Ninji!" He exclaimed, almost flinging himself at the pokemon, he looked at her up and down, eyes sparkling as he recognized his savior, "For the past 3 years, I never expected you to walk in through a bakery door. God! How have you grown!" He laughed, giving his old friend a pat, "And I get to work part time as a magician so I'm good." He added. "Miss you a lot y'know?" He told her, "After that incident way back, I guess none of us get to meet as much and we're all just moving on with our life." He said, "But hey, you're here now, and so is Mask," he gave a polite nod to the boy, "you guys want some of the treats here?" He offered, "I didn't bake them so you can trust me when I say they tastes great!" He joked, patting Little Junior on the head, "And meet my new buddy! Found him way back on the street, just wouldn't stop tugging at my pant this guy." He said, holding the Mime pokemon to Ninji's height, "Meet Ninji Little Junior, she's the Ninjask I was telling you about earlier," he chuckled, "never thought she'll come at that exact moment." He shot her an amusing glance, "Should probably talk about her way more if I have known she'll do that." He teased.

Little Junior shrunk away from Ninji, giving her a distrustful squeak, "She looks weird." He bleeped, clutching Milo's shirt tightly. Tilting his head, Milo looked to Ninji questioningly, "What...did he say? What did you say Junior?" He bounced the Mime Jr. in his arms, "You know I don't speak pokemons, c'mom, don't tease your trainer like this." He sighed, "Nevermind, Phoenix, go get some treats for our friends here," he ordered, handing the bowl to Kiki, "Make sure they're not the burnt ones," he warned. "So, wanna go sit somewhere? We don't have much customers so technically nearly all the seats are empty." He chuckled, "We don't make much of our breads you see, so we usually just trade them out since money doesn't matter here." He gestured at an empty window seat for them, "It's a nice rule y'know? No money and all, don't need to worry about those bills." He laughed.

@LunarSilvally

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin wandered the city streets while Vixen followed. Buddy had gotten his share of the daily “out-of-the-ball” time, and so Justin believed it was her turn. The cigarette in his mouth was nearly finished, and so he smoked the rest and pulled out another, disposing of the old one in a nearby trash can. He then gestured for Vixen to light the new one. “Delphox.” She said as she did it reluctantly, knowing that it was a bad habit. “I know it’s bad for me. But I think I’ve done so much harm to others already that it’s time I did something bad to myself.” He responded to her resistance. Many people stared at him as he walked, seeing as he was wearing bright red, but he was used to this. As he continued to stroll along, he thought only if what his next assignment would be and where he could get a good glass of whiskey. Vixen was very caring of her trainer, but she despised his job, even more so his habits. While she would understand more if he was just a simple zombie slaying mercenary, he wasn’t. He was a sneaky, cold-blooded Killer, who’s job was to get information from others, and kill them if needed. And Vixen hated it, but she knew he wasn’t as cold blooded as she thought. Justin took a big puff of the newer cigarette, and continued through the city.

Ninji chuckled. "He said I looked weird Milo, but little Junior you haven't seen how weird and ugly those zombies are and besides I am way faster than you before you met Milo here, I helped him out of danger from those human flesh-eating creatures. Oh and by the way, I heard of a creature that eats Mine jr. flesh so if your not good it may come after you during the night" she said teasing him as she said this coldly. "Also, yes Milo I have, when you level higher I seem to grow a bit but I don't think I'll grow as big as the male Ninjask....kind of impossible..." she said chuckling. "Oh and JC and Shadow are doing well actually if you were going to ask, Shadow works two jobs. They both are zombie assassin's to help lower the numbers from hunting humans and Shadow's other job is a researcher for both Pokemon and Human's and not to mention he is an experienced Pokemon breeder so he has that as well...I'm worried he doesn't have enough free time on his hands and JC well...it's best to not mention the other half she does so you'll have to hear it from her once you see her again if she appears on her own...I mean she's like Mask always in the shadows" Ninji chuckled. "Oh and hey Kiki, it's been a while since I heard those ringing keys of yours" she added as she flew over to hug her friend.

Yami took over for Ninji as she spoke. "Do you have anything that is popular to eat here? I think Mask wants to try it since he smelled the scent of bread just outside of your shop" Yami said floating over next to him as she circled him as she smiled. "Oh and if you don't know Milo I am Mask's partner Yami. I'm a shiny Yamask so I was with Mask most of the time just 3 years back" she said giving a smile.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Little Junior shrieked, hiding his face into Milo's shirt, shivering from the thought of zombies, those bloodthirsty monsters. Milo had described it to him before, and they don't sound pretty. "Wah- oh pft, c'mon Little Junior, " Milo laughed, patting the pokemon's head soothingly. He chuckled and looked to Ninji, "Man, you guys are all becoming some kind of big shots out there, killing zombies and ruling a city and such." He laughed, "And here I am, covered in flour and egg shells." He joked, "But then again, I'll never find the confidence to go face those things again." He spat, stressing out the word as if it's poison, "You guys are all brave people, I'll just be yur moral support back here." He offered, laughing, trying to detach Little Junior's face away from his shirt. "And it's nice to meet you Yami." He greeted, "I believe we've never met before 3 years back, perhaps I've seen you here and there but we've never gotten to talk." He pointed out. "About the treats, our malasadas are quite popular, to both humans and pokemons," he explained, promptly dodging Kiki's flailing arms as he zipped past his head to embrace Ninji, "though the bakery right down the street totally beat us with the looks and taste, ours aren't really that bad." He said. "Our breads are pretty good too, if that's what you guys came for to begin with," he laughed, "though I personally really recommend the milk tea bun, I'm a sucker for those." He suggested, "Or you guys can try the Sitrus Swirls, I don't know why they're called that but I'm guessing it's because of those orange swirl patterns on the breads." He added. "We use the finest and freshest berries we could, the rotten ones are sometimes used for mulch, heard those works really well." He explained, "Trust when I say this though but the cherri berries really don't make a good bread at all." He whispered, "They're so spicy, they make you cry, I always tell boss they added too much but they never listen." He mused, "Don't tell them I said that, they'll fire my head faster than those high leveled zombies could ever run." He muttered.

Mask gave a chuckle to Mill's comment before looking to Ninji and Yami. Ninji noticed his look to her before nodding. "Actually Milo and Kiki, there is one of Mask's Pokemon that will love that spicy bread of yours and I am sure she will love them too no doubt about it" Ninji chuckled. "Do you want to see who it is because I am pretty sure you haven't seen Mask's whole team and don't worry he actually has two team members that are male so he is fair with gender. Oh and Kiki I got something for you!" Ninji said remembering as she flew over to Mask's bag opening it until she puled out a shiny silver key that had three blue gems on it as on the key it said "Best Friends".

"Here Kiki, I begged Mask to get for me just 3 years before since we had to go our separate ways at that time for our safety" Ninji said handing the key to him. "Oh and Milo, I made this for you" Ninji said taking off the necklace she had around her before placing it on him. " Its a Ninjask charm that I made you see, the red gem here represents my eye color and the wing here represents my speed or maybe the beauty of my wings and don't worry I didn't actually use my wing texture to make that I just found items that was similar to the design on my wings" Ninji explained. " Take it as a good luck charm and it might just give you some speed on your bakery but it can also be something you can look on to if I am not here" She finished giving a smile.

@Willow Tree

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As Justin nearly finished another cigarette, his stomach let out a tiny grumble. He was a bit hungry, and so he decided to look for any nearby places that he might be able to get a quick bite, if not a spot of whiskey. While he couldn’t find a bar or general store, he spotted a rather cozy looking bakery. “Oh boy, looks like lunch! Hopefully, anyways. Don’t know what I’ll be able to get.” He said as he and his Delphox walked in. He was respectful of the building as he threw away his cigarette and didn’t pull out another one so he wouldn’t cough up the whole building. He noticed one of the employees and another talking, some of their Pokémon out as well. Justin wasn’t one to barge in an demand service, and these times were those that having communication with others was a good thing. So, Justin sat at a nearby table and waited for them to finish up, pulling out his balisong and playing with it, very dangerously but with much skill. Vixen was better with this, as thought she knew he could get hurt, he never seemed to cut himself.

(If you don’t know what a balisong is, its basically a butterfly knife. It’s a type of knife that swings out of its handles, and it’s commonly carried by people who like to show off their knife wielding skills)

DevVoid

Hades was shook when he saw something appear infront of him. Upon snapping back to reality, he realized it was JC who had leaped up to the Balcony. While it was impressive, the stairs did exist for a reason. He thought about her question, then walked left a bit to lean against the railing next to her. He could smell that it was zombie blood on her. After all, only zombie blood could smell that rotten. " Oh.. yeah, I have. I've just been remniscing on how bad this city looked the first day here. And how we somehow managed to turn it around completely. I mean, at first, this was the size of a village, barely a town. Most intact buildings were houses, and even then they were ridden with cracked walls, dust, spider webs and insects. At first, we were Dokuro Village. Then, we were Dokuro Town. Now, we are Dokuro City. I'm just proud to see what we've managed to do together in such little time, with everyone gathering together to improve life for everyone. "

She fixed herself to sit on the balcony rail just next to him before pulling off her hooded cape revealing her cloth wear nut kept the mask on. "Yes, I can't deny that what you say is true Hades although...you cried just remembering it..do you wish you could have gotten here sooner to help them" she said looking to him as she reached out to wipe his tear that was on his face. "There is something bothering me and you probably already know on what it is since we have being...lovers for the past 3 years...I fear I could lose it if I can't keep it together..." She added her hand slightly trembling.

@DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy! @Willow Tree

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo laughed, finally able to detach Little Junior from his shirt, placing him back on to the ground only for the Mime to hook on to his pant instead. "Man, someone would want one of those breads, come at me, lemme see this brave fellow." He laughed. As keen as he was to see who would want such a bread, Milo couldn't help but gape at the precious jewelry Ninji was presenting Kiki, a beautiful key embedded with blue gems and the words "Best Friends" printed on it. "Aw, Kiki look! Another key to your collection!" Milo cheered, "What do you say to Ninji?" He teased. "Thank you! Thank you! This is lovely I'll treasure it forever!!!" Kiki shrilled, flinging himself onto Ninji, covering her with Klefki keys as he held on to her tightly. Seeing that she have more to say, he briefly let her go so she could continue. Milo, never for the life of him, would think that he'll be receiving a gift from a pokemon, a pokemon that he didn't even get to know that we'll yet misses thoroughly. And to like the gift that much. "Oh Ninji, you shouldn't have," he chuckled, "this is such a fine piece of art, how could I not think of you when I look at this." He mused, thrilled with the fine Ninjask printed on the necklace, "And look," he turned to face Justin, who seems to have already seated himself and is patiently waiting, "the lucky charm is already working, I got a customer now!" He said. "Kiki, take them to a table, maybe go see how Phoenix is coming along with the treats, I'll take care of the customer." He ordered. Kiki nodded, grabbing Ninji's arm, "C'mon! Let's sit down and get talking! I'll get you that spicy bread too!" He chirped, "Though no one likes it so you better show me whoever would want such a thing!" He laughed.

Milo quickly ran over to Justin, politely giving him a light head nod, "Hello, sir, how may I help you today?" He greeted happily, "It's not that late in the day yet, did you come for a cup of coffee perhaps?" He guessed, "Or did you came for the simple luxury of our bakery goods?" He gestured at the breads lined up at the counter, "Cause there's far more than what's shown there, trust me." He chuckled.

@LunarSilvally @ThatJustin’sASpy!

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin smiled as Milo came over. The employee seemed very enthusiastic and friendly, so Justin would act the same, if not necessarily meaning it. “Let’s see... a coffee would be nice, and... how about... seven surprise orders? One for me, one for her, and one and one for the rest of the Pokémon in my Pokéballs. I’m asking for a surprise order because I really don’t know too much about pastries.” He said with a calm tone, as he pointed to himself, Vixen, and the array of Pokéballs near his blazer’s pocket. He’d brought the hand that he was playing with his balisong with under the table so it would do no harm to the employee. “Delphox!” Said Vixen in agreement, her fur lightening up a little bit(Yes, that’d be delightful).

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo enthusiastically smiled at the customer, "Surprise orders? Well then don't mind if I do!" he chirped, clapping his hands happily. Looking at the female Delphox, Milo couldn't resist the urge to reach forward and giving Vixen a delightful scratch behind the ear, "Man, you own a Delphox too?" he commented, "She's quite the beauty isn't she," he laughed, "Would be quite groovy if she and mine were to meet." he added. "Okay then, seven surprise orders coming right up!" he announced jokingly, turning and leaving for the kitchen. Little Junior waddled after him throughout the entire presentation, copying it, the way he nods his head, the way he bows the slightest bit when talking, even the way he leans on the tables when taking care of customers. Now that Milo is going for the kitchen, Little Junior didn't exactly catch the movements as well, tripping over his own shorter legs. "Ow," he whined, rubbing his poor head tenderly. By the time he got up, Milo was already gone, and Little Junior was left to the giant human behind him alone. Trembling under the bigger pokemon's shadow, Little Junior gave a scared squeak and proceeds to try and run after his trainer pathetically, tripping every once in a while, almost like he was doing it to entertain and not because he's just plain clumsy.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Hmm... and what do you mean by groovy?” Justin said with a suggestive smile. Vixen enjoyed the ear scratch and gave her trainer a dirty look while proceeding to give him a little punch in the shoulder. “Sorry, just trying to make a joke. Now excuse me.” He said as he proceeded to wait for his order. Vixen watched the little Mime Jr try to follow its trainer, and she gave a little laugh as it tripped while it walked. “Del-phox!” She cried to it(Aww, aren’t you just the cutest thing!). Walking over slowly as to not scare the little Pokémon, kneeled down to Little Junior. “Delphox?” She asked with a sweet voice, but she knew the Mime Jr was doing it in a more entertaining way than clumsy(Do you need a little help?). Justin saw this in his peripheral vision, and couldn’t help but give a warm smile.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Little Junior gave somewhat of a scream, as Vixen is much bigger than him by far, and the way she tried to assured him scared him nonetheless. When she offered her help, her sweet voice sounded more like malice then kind and he faked a faint, hoping that she'll leave him alone if he's unconscious. But even the fake facade didn't last long when he saw Justin's smile. Now, you mustn't blame the poor Mime Jr., the light casted upon Justin's face from the windows truly made him look terrifying and the Mime squealed. "I-I'M FINE!" The Mime exclaimed, jumping to his feets and trying not to shake. Taking a careful step back, he eyed the duo suspiciously.

Ninji gave a chuckle as she was suddenly being pulled by Kiki. "-Alright calm down Kiki, let me get her and you won't be surprised by her typing too hehe" Ninji said as she flew over back to Mask. "Mask could you lend me Ember's Pokeball" she asked him. Mask looked to Ninji and nodded as he pulled out Ember's Pokeball before it opened just next to Kiki and Ninji as a shiny Flareon popped out wearing a speech collar around her neck but also a collar with a lava lamp charm that lit up at night just under it. "Kiki meet Ember the shiny Flareon, she loves anything spicy" she told the Klefki giving a smile.

Ember looked to the Klefki as she leaped onto the table giving a smile. "What Ninji here says is correct? I do love anything spicy no matter what it is except that orange spike berry hehe that's way too spicy for my taste" Ember said through the speech collar as her fluffy golden-yellow tail moved back and forth happily.

@Willow Tree

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Delphox...” (O-oh, I’m sorry... uh, I’ll just step step away now...) Vixen said now with a sorrowful tone, stepping near her trainer and backing off. (I feel really bad about that...) she continued to thing as a small tear fell from her eye and the sadness reached her face. Justin also felt bad, as he’d contributed to the little Mime’s fear, and so he put up his knife and used his invis watch to become invisible, at least for 4 minutes so the Mime Jr wouldn’t have to look at him. “Hey, you finished yet? I think I might’ve scared the little one here...” he said just before he activated the watch. Even invisible, he knew that he too was frowning from not only what he’d done to the poor Pokémon, but also because Vixen was sad.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kiki gave a delighted squeal, levitating back and forth all around Ember, getting a good look at the Flareon. "Wow! You're beautiful! Kind of look like those gold nuggets I use to see back in the old days!" He chirped cheerfully, ruffling the fluffy chest fur all Flareon naturally own. "Sit! Sit you guys! Hey Phoenix!" Kiki turned to look for the Delpox, "Get the treats! Our guests are waiting!" He pressed, pulling the Delpox by the ear. Phoenix growled in annoyance, swatting the bothering Klefki away, "I'm sure our guests are patient customers Kiki," Phoenix replied calmly, "They won't mind a little wait." He scoffed. Bringing out the treats, lined up perfectly on a tray, Phoenix didn't waste any time in bringing the food to the group. "Here," he placed the tray near Mask and Ninji, "Please enjoy, and here's the spicy bread you asked for." Phoenix handed Ember a rather brightly colored pastry, almost unnaturally red. "It's rather spicy but I'm sure you can handle it, at least they're not as scary as zombies." He joked.

Milo honestly didn't realize he lost his beloved pokemon behind to the mercy of the others, that is, until he finished preparing the treats and was about to call for his Mime. "Little Junior? Little Junior?" He walked around, calling out for his pokemon. When he heard a tiny scream outside the kitchen, his heart leaped to his throat, fear of zombies busting in through this well protected city got him. Who knows? Maybe Justin wasn't as nice as he let on. Busting out the door, Milo whipped his head back up to see what's going on, and where might his newest friend have gotten himself into. "Little Junior?!" He exclaimed, then made a face at the scenery in front of him. Vixen held a sad expression, with Justin nowhere in sight, looking at Little Junior as he desperately try to scramble to him. Milo was stunned to silence, trying to take in exactly what he's seeing. "What's...." he trailed off, watching as Little Junior's crying form finally reach him, instantly latching himself onto his pant again, hiding his tiny face behind his leg. "Oh dear," realization of what might've happen dawned on him, "I'm so sorry, Little Junior has never been open to strangers." Milo apologized, feeling guilty for his pokemon's possible behavior. Though he doesn't know what actually happened, the scream gave him a good idea. "You've got to excuse him, he's still rather young." He begged.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Ah, I understand. I thought that might just be the case. I don’t have much of a problem with his behavior, if anything it was our fault for scaring the little one.” Justin said, as he deactivated his watch. First his silhouette was visible, then his colors painted in as he was revealed. “Del...” Vixen let out in a sad cry(Sorry...). “Well, If you want us to go, we can. Of course, I’d rather leave with the food. I don’t wanna risk this guy having a panic tantrum(the type of tantrum you have you you get when your scared and you cry a lot). But, if I can stay, that just tell me so.” Justin continued. Vixen, still sad and with a feeling of guilt, did end up catching a glimpse of the other Delphox. It seemed to be giving out food to the other customer, and just for those few moments, Vixen couldn’t take her eyes off him. Justin noticed this, but decided not to say anything of it.

Gorem raced through town, it had never been to this town before, so it decided to find out what had been going on there. It had heard a lot of rumours from other pokemon, so it had came ready for a fight. Around its neck was a speech collar, possibly from the nice people in the car that brought the Golett to the city it wanted to see. It hadn't eaten anything so it wandered around looking for a good place to eat. After it smelt the bakery, it sprinted over, hoping to get something nice to eat.

DevVoid

" Well... kind of.. I partially do wish I could've gotten here sooner, but the main reason I was tearing up is just.. this whole community that I and the others created.. all of them were willingly helping eachother to improve everyone's lives. And that's just the whole beauty of it.. " He explained, then looked to JC. " Well, you shouldn't worry about Fernandez too much now. It's been three years since he's last shown up, you gave him a bad scar that could've either repelled him, or the fact that he'll have to go through me and the entire force of the Order to take you. For remember, his feelings are false beliefs. Because tell me, what person damages their lover that badly by slitting their wrists, damaging them emotionally and physically, then finally tries to kill them with a sword through the chest? No, he doesn't love you. I doubt that he truly does. He keeps on telling himself that he does, but he really obsesses with you for a different reason. For a much.. creepier reason. "

Ember couldn't help but blush to Kiki's comment but gave a gentle smile. "Aw thank you Kiki that's sweet and easy with the fur I take special time in grooming it the way it is but I don't mind you petting it hehe" she said as she smelled the spicy bread and grabbed it instantly eating it. "Omg...this bread is amazing!!" Ember said chowing it down. Ninji just chuckled. "See I told you Kiki she would love that kind of bread" Ninji said looking to Ember. Mask had sat down while Ember and Ninji talked with Kiki as he began to eat remaining silent as usual but still remembered that he had a task at hand.

JC just gave a smile under her mask. "I suppose it was true that you would protect my fragile heart from him...from any sort of damage" she said before gently kissing his forehead. "I guess I have nothing to worry about...all for nothing but we can't be too careful" she said getting off the rail as she leaned against it. "Even so he is persistent to get to me" she added. "At least that's what I think". Her suspensions were correct, she could be too careful as a certain Pokemon of his was lurking in the Shadow's watching him.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo panicked at the mention of the guest leaving, "What?! Of course you can stay!" He blurted out, almost a bit too forcefully and he flinched at how rude he might've looked, "My Mime Jr. is just a shy pokemon, he'll be fine if you leave him alone for the most part." He explained, feeling like if the customer leaves with a bad first experience, his manager is totally going to have his head, not to mention the guilt he'll feel afterwards. "And the treats! Oh god I left the treats behind, Phoenix!" He called over to his Delphox, "Can you can the pastries for this table? It's the one with at least seven treats on it!" He told him.

Kiki squealed in delight, seemingly getting along well with the new pokemon, "That's awesome! You're awesome!" He exclaimed, twirling around the team enthusiastically. Phoenix let out a amused purr, satisfied with the Flareon's reaction towards the bread, "Guess we're not getting rid of it after all." He said. Ears twitching, he heard his trainer's command loud and clear and he saluted politely towards the team, "Please excuse me, my trainer is in need of my presence." He explained, taking the empty tray and walking away. Getting the treats meant for the table Justin is in, Phoenix made sure to not accidentally dump the hoard of food on the floor, as it is a lot and it seems to nearly overfill the tray. "Master, here's the food you requested-" Phoenix didn't get to fully finish his sentence, when his eyes landed on Vixen, his breath hitched in his throat and he was automatically cut off. "Hm what? Oh the treats, why thank you Phoenix." Milo said. Seeing the way how the two Delphox looks at each other, Milo looked on amusingly, "Oh, and Phoenix, why don't you meet Vixen here," he gestured at the beautiful female, "She's a Delphox just like you! We don't see that every, y'know with the zombie apocalypse and all, not many pokemons survived." He winked teasingly at Phoenix, "Why don't you two get to know one another a little?" He teased. Phoenix coughed awkwardly, trying to keep up his cool and calm facade in front of the female Delphox. "Well, I don't see anything wrong with that, if the lady don't mind?" Phoenix said, then proceeds to ask Ditti to translate his message all the while panicking about what he should do in front of the first female Delphox he have seen in years.

(Going to let Maskerin into the scene XD)
Ember smiled as she looked to the male Delphox named Pheonix before seeing him walk away. "Now I can be your daily customer for that delicious spicy bread that I love hehe" Ember giggled as she chased Kiki playfully.

Maskerin came out as she hugged behind Milo. "Milo! I see we have customers here to serve" she smiled sweetly as she was almost as tall as him as she watched the customers way not noticing her brother Mask was in the bakery but an extremely shy shiny Scolipede remained behind the counter hesitate to approach the customers. Missy, the Mismagius and Maskerin's partner floated over to her partner with a smile. "Mismagius?" She said not having a speech collar on.

@Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

DevVoid

Hades smiled and stopped leaning. " Yeah, we are pretty safe in here, but I guess you can never be truly sure.. " He said, snapping his fingers on his left hand. Hades was aware of the being watching them. He saw them on CCTV from the Security Cameras before. When someone is around the mayoral mansion, they are being watched 24/7. There are no hiding spots that the cameras don't reach. Find a blind spot? A hidden camera has it dealt with. Got a good shadow? Not for long, due to the Cameras having a second mode that rotates a night vision lens infront of the normal one. The snap that he did had called upon someone. His loyal cacturne, who was a way more experienced stalker, had been following the creature in secret. As is it is nature, and is explained in the PokeDex entry of Cacturne, they stalk their prey relentlessly before they feast on them as they tire. So, it would only be common sense that Cacturne was no different. Cacturn used Grass Knot to trip the stalker, then pin missile to attempt to pin them to the ground by their arms and legs. If it were to be a successful combo attack, it would make the intruder immobile due to being pinned to the ground by the limbs. This was Hades' Territory. He knew the place in and out. He built this whole ordeal. Noone could sneak around the town for too long before being caught.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Woah, woah now! Calm down! I was only going to leave if you wanted me to, just in case I was gonna upset the little one. No need to get so flustered!” Justin assured the waiter, with a calm and optimistic voice. “And to be honest, if I heard a scream these days, I’d probably drop what I was doing to investigate. No harm done, the treats are on their way now.” Justin said, as he noticed the male Delphox that Milo spoke of near with their treats. Justin’s face went back to the rather suggestive smile he had on earlier. “Well, I don’t have a problem with it that. So Vixen, how about you say hello to the kind Pokémon there?” Justin continued to say with this expression. Vixen shot him a look of death, which didn’t really scare Justin at all, and looked back at the male Delphox. “Uh... Um... He-Hello there, I-I’m Vixen. It’s nice to meet you.” Vixen said to Pheonix, her confidence in her speech improving the more she said. She tried to put on a smile, but it ended up looking more like an awkward neutral expression.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
(I actually had no idea who Maskerin was until I went and searched for her in your forms lol. And nice, Milo got a friend in the bakery now. XD)
Kiki let out a squeal of delight, dodging Ember's swapping paws as he avoided getting caught. "You can have it all for all I care!" He laughed, levitating behind the Flareon, giving her a teasing prob to alert her of his whereabouts. "You can't catch me~" he teased.

Milo gave a startled flinch, surprised by the sudden pressure behind his back, turning around to face the sweet female behind him, a smile forming. "Oh, it's just you Maskerin," he chuckled, playfully swatting her on the shoulder, "you scared me there, told you not to do that so many times." He whined, "Then again, you never seems to listen to me at all." He laughed, "Which I so don't find fair, you listen to the managers just fine!" He gestured at the distance silhouette of their manager. "Oh, and yeah, we got customers," he sighed, "finally." He added, almost bitterly.

Phoenix cough awkwardly again, finding no other ways to make the situation loses its tension, "Y-yeah, lovely meeting you Vixen," he said, "I'm Phoenix, you probably heard that from my trainer." He explained, "You...uhhhhh," Phoenix was at lost for words and his tail swished awkwardly. "How...are you?" He said instead.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As Vixen listened to Pheonix respond, she couldn’t help but give a little giggle. “I’m okay, I just scared your little Mime Jr, and I felt really bad for it. I know that I couldn’t have known it didn’t take kindly to strangers, but I still feel really guilty for scaring it. Other than that, I’m just fine. How about you? How do you do?” She replied with a small smile. “Oh! Looks like Milo has himself a girlfriend!” Justin said as Maskerin appeared behind the now startled employee. “Excuse my joke, he and I have just been throwing them around since I’ve been here.” Justin continued. He now had caught on to the boys name because of the girl behind Milo, but he didn’t want to use it unless they had formally introduced each other to themselves.

(Short, but kinda don’t have a whole lot to write)

Ember chuckled. "Hey don't underestimate me, I was trained by a Ninji assassin Kiki, I'll get you eventually" She said chasing after him as she used her paws to try and hook Kiki. She did a training trick as she used the wall before flipping catching Kiki in the mouth. "Hehe told you so Kiki I got you now you suffocate in my fur" she teased using her tail to wear him like a ring. "Now I got a ring that jingles" she teased giggling.

Maskerin chuckled. "I do listen to you Milo I just love to hug you because your so sweet" she smiled as she felt a nudge from one of her Pokemon. She turned to see it was Lara her very shy shiny Scolipede. "Oh Lara dear, I'm sorry...are you shy to approach" she asked her. "Scolipede...("Yeah...Maskerin..") She answered shyly through the speech collar.

"Ah...I'm sorry guys, I'm Maskerin and these two girls are Missy the Mismagius my partner and Lara the extremely shy shiny Scolipede. Due to her shyness, Lara remained behind Maskerin as Maskerin reached for the second speech collar on Lara's neck and placed it on Missy before turning it on. "There you go Missy" she said to her. "Thank you Maskerin" Missy said floating next to her. "Your welcome Missy and I'm Maskerin Milo's best friend!" She giggled hugging him from behind again. "Oh...sorry Milo" she said letting go of him. "I forgot again but its so hard to resist not hugging you because you are so sweet and can you believe that we are almost the same age towards each other" she added as she pulled put a tray of treats she made. "Want one?" She asked the male customer. "Its hand made and safe for Pokemon too"

She looked to Hades before chuckling. "Well I actually have one of my team members keeping watch in the shadows for me just in case and believe me if she doesn't get any answers, that Fire blast will definitely get them to talk once she burned them" she smirked talking about Blade her Absol. She leaned off the balcony rail as she grabbed her hood. "I should wash up before this zombie blood really attracts them" she said to Hades before approaching him and gently kissing him as her hand rested on his cheek for the moment. She made a quick movement as she leaped back from him in a quick distant. "Now I just leave you dumbfounded" she chuckled before going inside to her room to wash up.-

The figure turned out to be a Zoroark, one of Fernande's Pokemon mostly his partner. He felt himself tied down by one of Cacturns vines as he growled in irritation. "I'll never say where Fernande is no matter how bad you beat me!" He said smirking. Blade suddenly tackled him down using her claws to press down at his neck. "Is that so well how about I burn that fur off your body with Fire blast and then we will see if what you say is true! I won't allow you to get near JC ever again as I vowed to protect that fragile heart of hers!" Blade warned as she looked to Cacturn smirking at him.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree. @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kiki waved his arms wildly, struggling to set himself free, "Let me go! Let me go! This is not fair, you get special assassin trainings and I'm here a pokemon performer!" He complained, not able to unhook himself due to the speed of her swishing tail, "I'm no ring for you to wear! Swing me again, I dare you- YOU DID IT AGAIN!" He exclaimed , shilling loudly as he swung from side to side.

Phoenix gave an embarrassed blush, now in awe at the Delphox's natural beauty, "Why I'm doing just fine, not much customer here but it's enough." He shyly wagged his tail, "But dear me! Looks like there's a guest coming right now!" He pointed at a Golem running towards the bakery door. "Would go and tend to them but..." he flashed Vixen a nervous look, "I wouldn't want our pleasant conservation to just end here." He said, giving her a smile.

Milo's face flushed at Justin's comment and he waved his hands in a panic, "What?! No, you got this all wrong, we're friends! Just friends!" He blurted out, feeling flustered that someone would think that way of him with another girl. He was luckily enough to be given a short amount of time to collect himself, taking a deep breather while Maskerin introduce herself. That short break was then cut shorter when Maskerin hugged him again, apologizing for doing so a moment after they let go. "Why, it's no big deal dear," he assured her, "I sure don't mind you hugging me around, just don't do it while I'm working." He laughed, "Or that'll turn out pretty messy." He told her. "And we're not sure who's the sweet one here," he added.

(I changed Maskerin's team up a bit and added a part to other so if you want to look at her just find her in the discussion thread)

Maskerin blushed madly as she shook her head. "No it's not like that at all! We are just friends honest!" she said correcting immediately. "He's just..a really good friend to have is all...the only one I have actually so I like to be around him a lot and help him in the bakery with Key, Lara, and Missy and sometimes Perfuma" she answered. "In fact, I'm a coordinator like him which Key has with her who is in this special Pokeball here," she said pulling out a pink Pokeball with a pink heart on it. "She is in here so my keys don't get dirty" she added. "I'm grateful Milo is my best friend" she smiled shyly as she held Key's Loveball behind her. Lara stood behind Maskerin shyly a bit nervous as her antenna lowered a bit.

Ember chuckled before shaking her head. "Don't worry Kiki, if you don't like it I'll let you go" Ember said gently grabbing Kiki by his ring before letting him float again hearing his keys jingle. "I apologize Kiki, I didn't mean to make you upset....can I hear those keys jingle" she smiled gently moving her tail back and forth.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kiki twirled back and forth in dizziness, shaking himself to clear his spinning head. "Huh? What? You wanna hear some rattle?" He drawled, shaking his keys in sheer amusement, "There? Good? I think even Milo got to admit I'm a better musician than him!" He laughed, swinging his keys to a better tone to his likings.

Milo smiled softly, touched by Maskerin's kind words, "Aw, never thought you see me that way Maskerin." He chuckled, giving her a childish pat on the head, "As for the best friend title, I guess no one else but you can claim that." He joked, "Where would I be without my a certain little girl next to me?" He teased, ruffling her hair a bit just to tease her.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Well, we’re both Psychic types, aren’t we? We could have a private Psychic link between the two of us, you know, just for our personal conversations. At least, I think that’s how it works... I don’t think I want this conversation ending just yet either.” Vixen continued, her voice filled with a bit of tease. Vixen had rarely found any Pokémon she opened up to, the only other one being Justin’s main partner, Buddy. Speaking of which, Buddy’s Pokéball seemed to be shaking violently in Justin’s pocket, and Justin knew this as well. “I’m sorry, I only kid you. Anyways, let’s get to eating, shall we?” Justin said to Vixen. Vixen eyed her trainer nervously, as she didn’t want to risk Buddy coming out and seeing Pheonix. Justin nodded and let out his other Pokémon, wrapping up his treat, and tucking in on the inside of his blazer. Vixen gave out a little sigh of relief. “Sorry, that violent rumble you might have seen in my trainers pocket is just his main Pokémon going nuts. His name is Buddy, and... I’ll just say he gets a little overprotective. You might think you could fight him, but he’s a water type, and he’s very skillful in battle... thank Arceus he hasn’t been let out.” Vixen continued to speak to Pheonix. “Well, uh, I guess it’s time for me to eat. I’ll see if we can talk again afterwards. Also, that Golem seems pretty close to smashing through that door.” She advised before sitting down with her trainer. “So, how’d it go? Got any information on him? Or maybe you got his number?” Justin continued to joke. Frosty, who was now out of the Pokéball, laughed at this, and received the death stare from Vixen, which he then was scared by, and they all continued to eat.

Maskerin crossed her arms against her. "Hey! I'm not a little girl, I'm 20 years old Milo" she corrected before sighing. "No, I think you can claim it as well Milo, don't doubt yourself," she said. "Besides, I think Kiki your Klefki would like my teammate resting in this special Loveball here" she giggled. "I think he will stutter" she added laughing. "I have to agree with my sweet partner here Milo" Missy agreed chuckling. Lara even managed to give a shy smile to agree as she was a bit shy to speak at the moment. Maskerin suddenly thought of something to try and help Lara for a bit. "Lara dear, could you go around and make sure our two customers have everything," she asked her. Lara's reaction to that made her extremely shy than normal. "Maskerin...are you sure...it's alright for me...to do that..." she asked. "I understand you're extremely shy to others but I like to help you with it slowly ok," she told her shiny Scolipede. "Ok...I'll try..." Lara said as she went to check to make sure Mask, Ember, Ninji, and Kiki had everything before going over to Vixen the Delphox and her trainer. She took a breath before speaking. "Um...excuse me...I just...want to....make sure everything came out ok....and that you have everything..." Lara asked shyly and since she was smaller than an average size Scolipede, she didn't make that much of a loud stomping with her feet inside the bakery. Her antenna lowered down a bit to show her emotion.

Ember looked to Kiki and gave a smile wagging her fluffy tail back and forth giving a chuckle. "Hehe oh Kiki, nice joke, but just to be fair you can touch my furry tail so you won't feel let out ok," Ember said. "Just don't go overboard, I take a lot of time in making her this fur is in perfect shape" She added.

DevVoid

Hades was stunned for a few seconds from the kiss, but grinned right after. He certainly didn't expect it. He turned back to reality and looked to the Zoroark. He had gotten an idea. He reached for his pokeball belt, taking out the left-most pokeball. He threw it out and cast out Hunter the Zoroark. Hunter nodded his trainer before noticing the other Zoroark. He tilted his head in confusion, but Hades explained to him who he is. " Oh, this is the enemy? " The Zoroark asked. " Yeah, it is. I want you to get information out of him. Why I picked you out of all pokemon is obvious. I'll be going to the kitchen if you need me. " Hades said, then turned to leave to get himself some food. Hunter walked to the Absol holding down the other Zoroark. " Hey Blade, how about I tell you a little something about Zoroark Anatomy, and what hurts the most to them? "

Blade looked to Hunter as she gave a smirk. "Well, you being a Zoroark yourself I don't mind listening and besides I am dying to burn his fur off him but does that sound a be cruel" she joked giving a smirk keeping her claws on the other Zoroark's chest. "Even if you find what hurts the most I won't tell you because I am just that stupid stubborn" he said feeling the weight of the Absol's paw on his chest tighten. "You just shut up! I'm tired of that mouth of yours!" Blade said as she opened her mouth as fire started to form inside ready to use Fire blast.

She seemed to have washed herself down well before dressing up again. She could hear her stomach growl before she sighed. "Lets go to the kitchen Blue, I saw slaying down those human eating things that I forgot to fill my stomach" she gave a chuckle before seeing Blue nod. "Umbreon!("Clearly JC of course I am hungry") Blue said following her partner downstairs. She made her way to the kitchen as she saw Hades already there. Her mask was still on thankfully as she walked in. "Hades? So you hungry to huh, I seemed to have forgotten by filling my stomach because of all the slaying I have been doing lately and I seem to have been losing some weight and I don't think that is healthy" she sighed. Blue leaped on the counter as she sat down looking at the two.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix gave an enthusiastic chuckle, "No worries madame," he laughed, "I assure you I try to avoid fighting whenever I can, especially if it's with a water type." He joked. "Truth to be told, a fire type logically stood no chance against its stronger type, unless one's flame truly is enough to evaporate the strong sprays of droplets." He pointed out. "But I am nothing more than a performer, I have absolutely no knowledge in the world of battles." He gestured with his stick, a light ember burning at the tip, "This is nothing more than a show, a wand, to my audience." He gave her a cheeky smile, "I will most definitely lose if your friend there chooses to challenge me."

Milo laughed lightheartedly at Maskerin's comment, patting her adoringly on the shoulder, "My dear Maskerin, if you're not the little one here, you can't possibly be telling me I'm the little one now can you?" He teased, "You're 20 alright but I'm turning 21 soon, and you're not even my height! At least, not yet." He commented jokingly. "And calling you little was a statement, I'm not saying you're actually little, though that'll be cute, baby Maskerin coming to hug me every day is a stress reliever." He chuckled, "Would be a lovely sight." He sighed. "And who might this fella be? One to make my partner stutter shall be quite the one huh."

"Then don't mind if I do!" Kiki yapped, swatting at her tail playfully, his then noodle arms standing no chance in ruining the fur, but it was enough for his enjoyment alone. "Fluffy!"

Maskerin blushed shyly as she closed her eyes. "C-Come on Milo....your embarrassing me...I may not be as tall as you but I am still an adult and female's don't grow that tall unless inherited..." she said shyly but she gave a chuckle hugging him from behind. "ok I'll show you who is inside this Love ball here and don't be surprised at what Pokemon it actually is" she said before the Love ball opened revealing a shiny Klefki holding four contest keys she hand won along with the other keys that came with her. "Milo, meet Key the shiny female Klefki who holds all four of my contest keys" she smiled as she let go of Milo standing next to her. "Introduce yourself Key," she asked her. "Oh right, Greetings all I am Key the holder of Maskerin's contest keys, It's a pleasure to meet you, Milo," Key said giving a smile as the keys jingled a bit.

Ember giggled as she moved her tail a bit. "It makes a comfortable bed when I am resting as I like to curl up in it to keep warm during the winter days," She said before looking to Milo and Maskerin. "Hey Kiki, that Pokemon over there looks exactly like you but is a different color more like a gold-yellow color. Are my eyes fooling me or can you actually see it?" she added looking to him.

@Willow Tree