• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Virus Part 3; Order of the Dokuro; RP Thread

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
The Tyranitar looked to the Jolteon stopping his trainer with a look of Anger. He was ready to take it out, but Hades put a hand on the Tyranitar's arm before it could. " Stand down... " His trainer told him with a sigh. The Tyranitar grumbled and did as obeyed. However, if that Jolteon would try to attack his trainer, he wouldn't hesitate to defend his trainer, as that is what truly loyal pokemon do. Regardless of friend or foe, if someone attacks their trainer, they are to protect their trainer at all costs. " I know that whatever I will say, that I will not be believed. Maybe not from you, but from your trainer. I will keep getting questioned about my love to JC. I do love her, but I just keep getting questioned about it so much from you two that it just doesn't seem like I should be doing that anymore. Your trainer keeps 'joking' about taking her away in the snap of a finger if I do just one little mistake. I love JC, I do. But I am not willing to put up with your shenanigans anymore. If I can't be with JC because you two keep questioning me, and only me for our relationship, then I doubt its that worthy to keep it up anymore. I know JC has worse enemies than Fernandez. I could tell. Everyone has those types of enemies, even me. I have enemies you aren't aware of, not even JC. And those enemies don't just want me dead. They want to give me the slowest, most painful death possible to them. So, disregarding of what you think of me, of how you keep questioning my love for her, I have an undying love for JC. Not just for her personality, but for her everything. The way she talks, the way she does things, the way she is, everything. But you never seem to realize that it will not run out. You're gonna keep standing inbetween us two, constantly questioning us. And for what reason? Are you not happy that your sister is happy? Do you hate me so much that you can't even trust me with your sister after knowing me for more than five years? Is three years of keeping JC happy not good enough for you? ..no, it doesn't matter now. Your trainer said he wasn't joking. You heard him say it. I am fairly convinced that if I mess up even a little, the love of my life will just be taken away from me, by you. And when that happens, I will be nothing, and my blood will be on your hands. I would very much like to stay at her side, but I do not want conflict with your trainer when I do. So, let me go. I'm sick you constantly belittling me because you cannot seem to trust someone whomst you had known as a friend, an ally, for five years.. " He spoke again, moving away again, past the Jolteon. His Tyranitar followed him quietly, feeling bad for his trainer. All his trainer wanted is to keep his partner happy, but everyone just stood in their way of being together and joyful. All his trainer wanted is for JC to be happy, but it seems like.. this was not fated for him to do.

Sparkx watched Hades walk away as she was filled with anger and sadness and possibly frustration. She leaped off back to Shadow as she couldn't take it anymore. She returned back to Shadow angry as him as she burst out. "Shadow can you think of your words before saying it and not joke about! Hades thinks we hate him because of what you said! You messed up Shadow and now you have to fixed this!" She said as specks of lightning came out of her fur.

Shadow sighed placing his hand on his head. "My sister is going to kill me....I think I didn't have enough sleep or this job is getting to me..." He said. Blue was angry as well as she left JC's side for the moment. "I'll fix this Sparkx just keep his mouth shut for now until this does get fixed" Blue said as she leaped off after Hades. She used to the trees to catch up with him quickly before she saw him with his Tyranitar. She leaped down on the ground as her rings glowed brightly. "Hades, can we talk, it looks like we both are going to need it please, I don't want JC finding you in her condition when your not by her side" she said in a calm voice.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

((Btw, there's a new post on Night of the Furies, @LunarSilvally ))

Hades had stopped walking again when he saw Blue approach him, catching up to him. The Tyranitar didn't react to her the same as he did with Sparkx, considering she seemed much less angry about this, speaking in a reasonable, calm voice. The Tyranitar waved to the Umbreon as a greeting, as Hades began talking. " Well I mean, we can talk. I don't want to be missing at JC's side either when she wakes up, but as the circumstances are given right now, the choice of staying with her do not seem to be available. Surely you must understand what I'm getting at, right? "

Blue nodded to his Tyranitar in greeting before looking back to Hades. "I completely understand what you are saying Hades but staying with JC is completely available it's just Shadow can be a jerk sometimes in explaining things and ends up saying the wrong words by mistake without him even realizing it!" Blue explained having an anger mark on her head. "Sometimes I just want to hit him with a Shadow ball for not thinking straight...I can imagine how mad Sparkx is for his mistake...but let me warn you...don't make Sparkx angry...electricity will go everywhere...thinking about it just scares me and I am related to her by blood..." she explained but shook her head. "Anyway, whatever Shadow said just let it go ok it's just his overprotectiveness getting to him ok, JC is old enough to take care of her own self without her brother's help and trust me if it's too much she will say so no problem...now come on what's bothering you? I have been JC's bond partner for a very long time so I know her by heart...our souls are basically connected with each other...we battled together and fought together on our journeys. I am pretty sure I can fix what is bothering you and you can forgive Shadow later if you want to ok...I feel like I am almost already at level 100 already" Blue said sitting down in front of him.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Finding Kiki wasn't all that hard, but Ditti is a whole other matter. That blob can morph into whatever they please, so if they wish to be one of utensils hiding near the sink counter, voila. And if they wish to become a needle hiding in a haystack, they probably already achieved that. "Dittiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," Milo called for the up tenth time, feeling me irritated by the minutes. Finally, a squishy squashy noise seems to be approaching and sure enough, Ditti came into view, looking somewhat confused to see their trainer. "There you are buddy, man, you're really good at hiding you know that?" Milo said, picking Ditti up, which was close to impossible as the slime kept slipping of his grasp but after years of working with the pokemon, Milo was able to get a grip. "Let's go back now, would be rude to keep Maskerin waiting." Milo pointed out, and they went back to where they came. As expected, Maskerin is still tending to Angel, so Milo didn't say much to her, not wanting to bother her and instead, placed Ditti elsewhere before getting Phoenix back. "Y'know Maskerin, today has been quite a chaotic day don't you think?" He whispered quietly, returning Ditti and Little Junior, "It's kind of getting to me, I'm losing patience." He said, "Is there anything else you might need from me? If not, I think I'll just head straight home, I really don't want to deal with anymore drama, my head is starting to hurt." He groaned, "Would be rude of me not to say goodbye to Justin though, so I'll probably wait till he's back from wherever he went."

Maskerin looked to Milo. "Actually yes, do you have burn heals on you Milo? I seem to have almost run out with the one I have in my hand here....she has a lot of burn marks that I need to treat before she is better again...I don't want her to become sick like last time" she asked as Missy came over with a bucket of water using Psychic to hold it up before placing it down next to Maskerin. Missy was just as worried as Maskerin was so gently petted Angel to calm her. "Serperior..." she said in a slightly painful cry.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oh, um, I think so?" Milo mused, feeling himself to see if he had what the lady needed. "Oh shoot- I swore to god I had something here." He growled, searching in his vest. "Ah! Here it is!" He cheered, taking out a burn heal, "There's not much left but there should be enough to heal the majority of your pokemon's injuries." He explained, handing the half filled burn heal to the girl. "Do you want me to stop by the pharmacy perhaps? I'm sure they have some burn heals laid out on the shelves, it wouldn't hurt if I just go there and back real quick." He offered, "Maybe even get some disinfectants for this little buddy huh." He said, gently rubbing Angel on the head, but his touch is so light even he couldn't feel it. "It would be better than just standing around here or just straight up leaving for home, but I'm not sure if the culprit is still out there, would surely be a tragedy to get ambushed midway." He pointed out, "But I'm sure JC and the others probably got that under control so I'm not that worried." The male said.

Maskerin stood up and grabbed his burn heal from him giving a gentle smile. "Um, Milo...Angel is a girl just to point that out for you but yes that would be a good idea for you to do and maybe pick up some Full Restores for me since it heals Pokemon completely even with a status condition" she said. "You don't mind doing that for me right?" she said as Angel accepted the gentle pet from Milo shyly looking to him gently nudging his hand.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Pft, of course I don't mind, anything for you dear." Milo laughed, patting Angel's head as she rubbed gently back, "I'll be real quick so wait for me here alright?" He said, returning Phoenix and summoning Ditti, "Full restore and perhaps some other little details I'll get once I get there." Milo listed, hosting himself onto Ditti's back, who's now in the shape of a Rapidash. "I wouldn't take long, do you perhaps want anything else? Maybe a few pepper spray, that'll do quite nicely." He mumbled sarcastically, but mostly to himself, "Welp, onward I go, be patient dear, I'll be right back." He called, taking off with Ditti down the street and towards the pharmacy, which surely isn't really that far.

DevVoid

Hades sighed. He himself knew he couldn't just leave JC alone, even if he wanted to. " You're right. I should pay no mind to Shadow. Some people will remain overprotective regardless how tough the one they protect will grow up to be. JC is an independent woman who can decide for herself. And I can decide for myself, too. Regardless of what anyone else says. If Shadow doesn't like me near JC, too bad for him. If he wants to take her away from me, I'll just hunt her down and have him arrested for kidnapping. ..well, probably not the last part because that seems overkill, but there's just some way he needs to learn that his services to his sister are currently no longer required, eh? " Hades laughed. " I mean, neither are his services to question my love for JC and threaten to break us up, that's obvious. If he wants JC that bad, he'll have to fight me for her. " He said, chuckling. " Even if he wins, I'll just end myself if JC gets taken away from me. I mean, we've been together for three years, so she is my everything. And I'm sure you know that if you have everything taken from you, there is nothing left to live for. " He finished, then turned around, waving Blue and his Tyranitar to follow him. " Now, let's go back. Disregarding Shadow this time. " He said, walking back. The Tyranitar looked to Blue as his trainer went to leave. " I don't understand.. if you can control your anger well enough to not lash out your power, why can't your sister do the same? " The Tyranitar said before turning around. But before following his trainer, he spoke a last time. " Would be a shame if she hit my trainer. Then I'd have to defend him, as it is duty by all pokemon to protect their trainers from all sources of danger. And we all know what happens when a Tyranitar uses Earthquake on an electric type.. " The Tyranitar joked, flipping the table of distasteful jokes. " Just kidding.. I'll only knock her out, or atleast hit her until she's calm. Code of Conduct for trainer pokemon and all that, I'm sure you understand. " He spoke before following his trainer.

Blue gave a smile chuckling but seemed to follow Tyranitar next to him. "Sparkx and I may be related but we are completely different in our very own ways Tyranitar, I was born the calm and strategic type while Sparkx was born headstrong and the rash type. She developed that troublesome anger overtime and she knows how to control it but sometimes she really can't which can't be helped unfortunately so I learned to deal with it. I choose to evolve into Umbreon because of how calm and collected the species was and Sparkx choose to evolve into Jolteon because she seemed to like the species. I trust Hades Tyranitar that's why I never put him down like Shadow mistakenly did just now since I saw this 3 years back. When JC first met him she never judged him in any way despite what he looked like and she at first, gave him a chance to at least gain her trust and I didn't hesitate to follow because I trust her completely. Shadow and JC may be siblings but they are completely different in their very own ways and to state the obvious, both are different genders. JC developed the very stubborn and stern trait yet, gentle and a very understanding person but Shadow, on the other hand, he developed the overprotectiveness over JC and well...the trait when he doesn't stop to think of the words he says incorrectly can accidentally offend someone but he only ended up like that because of JC becoming emotionally hurt so many times."

"Hades, you know JC loves you right? You are the most important thing to her and would do anything to keep you by her side and if you feel like your being hated then don't think so hard about it because it's not true to her or Shadow...maybe Shadow is scared of losing her or maybe take separate paths from each other and not encounter each other for a while. JC is his only family member he has left but he is not seeing that others are here to support JC whenever possible so please cheer up ok"
Blue said leaping upon his shoulder gently nudging him.

She felt something on her mouth as if something was keeping her from losing control of her breathing. She felt a lot of pain on her body like injuries inflicted on her. She fell unconscious to remember what had happened for the moment since her body was too tired to move. She began to panic as the monitors she was attached to went haywire. Blue felt an intense pain in her chest as she knew what this feeling was. "JC!" Blue said leaping off Hades shoulder in a hurry as she leaped off at a swift speed using the trees to get to her hospital room quickly to get to her.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" I mean, yeah, I do know that.. but just, why does Shadow STILL doubt me after all these years? And only me, too! He never questions JC about this and only ever doubts me! I feel like I'm being targetted for a reason unbeknownst to me.. " Hades sighed as he was walking. He and Tyranitar begun chasing after Blue when she ran off to JC, Hades following her because this might be an emergency, and Tyranitar following his trainer because he can't leave him alone like this. Nor does he want to be left alone. " Blue, what's happening?! " Hades yelled out to the Umbreon, running alongside her.

Blue had eyes of worry as she looked to Hades. "I feel JC panicking, she probably doesn't know where she is right now let alone remember right now because she fell unconscious after the battle but no time for talk!" Blue said as she swiftly moved her speed to go ahead. She had to leap over the military walls to get to JC which caused at least some of the Pokemon there to chase her. She wasn't worried since she could out run them easily. She cut through corners to lose them before arriving in the room JC was in. She pushed open the door with full force using her hind legs before seeing her move frequently. "JC calm down!" Blue said as she leaped on the bed laying on her. "It's ok....your safe if's ok..." She told her before feeling her arms around her gently hearing the moniter slow down and become steady.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Oh, then my running isn't gonna cut it! Tyranitar, we need to perform technique Hydro Flight! " Hades said, crouching down to jump back to the Tyranitar. His pokemon caught him and pushed him into the air with its might, launching him above the military walls. The Tyranitar then remained running, looking to the pokemon chasing the Umbreon. " Hey, you! Stand down! This is JC's pokemon! " The Tyranitar yelled. Most of the pokemon stopped, recognizing who the Tyranitar belonged to, but one Lucario amongst the group didn't, so it went after Tyranitar instead. Its comrades tried to stop it, but when it went for an aura sphere, it was already too late; Tyranitar used a combo of Focus Blast and Earth Power to swiftly take care of the Lucario, and remained running. Hades, who had been in the air, cast out Sharpedo, immediately yelling " Sharpedo, use Hydro Pump to fly forward! " The Sharpedo, upon being cast out fully, did as told and flipped backwards, pushing itself through the air into the military zone. Hades landed ontop of the female Shark Pokemon and sat down, waiting. Together, they flew into the base and towards the ER, where they just were. Some Skarmory and other flying types had first budged to attempt to stop them, but remained seated when they saw his golden skull necklace. They knew who he was from then on and realized they couldn't attack him. Hades called back his Sharpedo as it arced down, falling from the air. He rolled the landing off, breaking out into a sprint. He caught up with Tyranitar and Blue inside the ER, looking around for JC.

Once Blue calmed JC down she saw her fall asleep again as she ran out of the room for the moment looking fro Hades. She saw him trying to find the room she was in before she cried out. "Hades over here, she is fast asleep so don't worry I was able to calm her down but try not to wake her alright...she panicked so much it exhausted her but luckily I got her under control so nothing bad happened thankfully...the doctors will return soon to see how her health is doing" She said guiding him inside the room she was stationed in as she leaped up on the bed to laid down next to her.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades, out of breath, crouched down and breathed deeply, exhausted. " O-oh... phew.. I'm glad.. " He said inbetween huffing, looking for his pokeball belt. He threw one out, casting out his Mightyena. " Hey, girl.. think you can do me a favour? " Hades asked her, slowly getting his breathing steady. The Mightyena barked in agreement. " Alright, listen.. I want you to run back to the house we were at and get my Jacket and Helmet... Tyranitar here will come alongside you. " He said, nodding to the Tyranitar, who nodded back at him. The two pokemon had then ran off, back the way to Justin's House.

She felt her breathing remain steady but had jolted up once a nightmare had reached as she panted heavily but winced slightly due to the injuries she received during her fight with Fernande. Blue jolted up quickly to calm her. "Calm down JC, it was just a bad dream and try not to restrain yourself too much due to your injuries...you were at your breaking limit and didn't get stabbed by his katana this time," Blue said nudging her but had looked to Hades with her gold eyes to ask her about what Shadow did as she nodded her head. Meadow was in the room as well holding a tray of water for JC to drink before laying down on the ground at her bedside. She noticed Hades in the room. "Hades....is everything ok...why are you out of breath?" she asked him.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades had by now equalized his breathing again, looking to JC who was suddendly moving. He looked to her as she noticed him and asked him a question. " Well, you see.. I don't want to stress you out that much, but.. " Hades said, approaching JC's bed. Then he grabbed himself a chair and sat down next to her bed. " Here's the thing.. " He said, going on to explain what happened during the time JC was knocked out, up until she awoke again.

She saw Hades grab a seat to sit next to her before she positioned herself to where her legs hung off the bed. She sighed. "I had a feeling it would be about Shadow....I'll deal with him later..but Hades look at me" she said gently reaching out to touch his cheek with her bandaged hand

@DevVoid

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Using the same pipe that was running up an down the side of the house, Justin climbed back up into the window instead of waiting for the Tyranitar to leave. After doing so, the Tyranitar did leave, but he shrugged it off. Now in his leisure room, Justin pulled out another cigarette to smoke while he though about what had happened. “Those two were definitely involved in something... something bigger. Something tells me... doesn’t the leader of this city wear a mask like that? Or... hmm.” Justin thought. Justin had only caught a few glimpses of the leader before, so he wasn’t too sure. He released his Pokémon to go downstairs, which they did and joined in on the banter. Meanwhile, seeing as Milo had left, Vixen went to Angel’s side again. “Excuse any disrespect I may have caused you. What was it that you wanted?” She asked Angel quietly and calmly, eager to listen. Buddy looked away, trying to make his eavesdropping unnoticeable.

(I’m back from the dead and reporting for duty! I never forgot about this, just a little bit more work had me unable to keep up. I should be able to continue posting, so don’t worry.)

Angel looked to Buddy for the moment before back at Vixen. "Is it...bothering you that...I am...close to Buddy...or....are you jealous...of me...because...I can distant myself...for him if...that is what you like....I don't want to cause....any trouble...then I already...have...with my injuries...just please...be honest with me...I am not that type of...Serperior...to make other...Pokemon....jealous or inferior...I know what it feels like to be...lied to...its painful...I rather want...a Pokemon...to be honest with me...and tell me if...they don't want me around them...I don't want...to bother others if they don't want me around..." Angel said as she felt tears well in her eyes as she shook her head closing them as they fell down to her cheeks trembling slightly.

@ThatJustin’sASpy!

DevVoid

Hades had finished explaining, adjusting his seat a bit. He sighed, looking down. " Oh, JC.. I'm sorry for attempting to leave you behind. But, from what your brother said, it sounded like I had little choice in the matter.. but hey, now I know not to care about anyone but you anymore, so that's good. " He laughed up, but stopped as soon JC reached out to him. He looked to her face, making direct eye contact. "...yes, JC? "

"Forget about what Shadow said, he is just very overprotective of me that's just how he is. Some will doubt us, others won't but I don't care about it. I have lived with that my whole life and no one, I mean no one will not take those so important to me because if they do, they will taste the blade of my katana. I'm sick and tired of others doubting and judging me regarding my appearance and how I fight. I accept your apology Hades but don't you dare try and leave me again understand or you will have to answer to my katana and deal with the wolves fangs and honestly I don't want to go in that direction with you and fight you...I'm just....sick and tired of fighting...but I have no choice but to...I can't get a break...I can't rest if someone is watching me..." She said out of frustration causing her to cry because of it. She stood on her feet unaware of her balance as she threw a Kasai knife at the wall out of anger as it stuck through as she felt her legs not corporate as she felt herself fall on her knees as her hand covered her eyes trying to wipe her tears away.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades sighed, he truly did feel shameful for what he did. He was puzzled when JC said something about Wolf's Fangs, and was even more confused when she threatened to kill him. Would she really be able to beat him considering he's has had both training from her and from military? He knew her techniques ever since he did start training with her when he had nothing better to do, but also had military combat knowledge, which made him nearly perfect in both close quarter combat and ranged combat. He quickly reacted when JC's legs began trembling, and got off his chair to croutch down and catch JC in his arms. He pat her on the back, holding her head behind his shoulder with the other hand. " There, there.. it's alright... you can take a break for now.. Fernandez is captured, and you'll be safe within the walls of the city. I know you will. Trust me on this, alright? "

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
No, it’s fine! I just... I’m really the only female Pokémon that’s ever hung around Buddy... I’m just not used to it. I’m not jealous or anything! Again, just not used to it.” Vixen replied in a nice way. In reality, she was a little bit jealous, but only because of this fact. “Listen, I think having another female around him is great! Then, he might not be as attached to me when it comes to ladies. Anyways, I think he’s taken a bit of a liking to you already. But no, you being around Buddy doesn’t upset me!” She continued. Justin continued upstairs, seemingly no reason to go down until Milo came back. Either way, he’d hoped they wouldn’t stumble upon his information registry books. Even if part of his job, it might hurt his reputation with them.

"I'm sorry....I didn't mean to threaten you...that's just how I am...I don't know when I am going to catch a break....I can't bare to lose someone so important to me like yourself...so I fight to protect them...so that doesn't happen again....you know I love you...right..." She said as she sat down on the ground at her side as her arms, hands, and head rested on his leg. "Don't look at me...I can't bare for you to see me cry like this..." She said avoiding eye contact. "JC..." Blue said softly.

Angel looked at Vixen as she thought of Buddy started to like her but shook her head not believing it. "I highly doubt...Buddy...has that towards me...I don't think...I'm the right...female for him...I'm not very brave...or strong...just only when I am...coordinating...with Maskerin...I can't even...defend myself when I am in trouble...I'm just a burden...but are you sure Vixen? Just be...honest with me and I will understand..." Angel finished. "There you go Angel, that should do it for now until Milo comes back with more burn heals" Maskerin said gently petting her at the side.

@DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy! @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo made sure to make haste to a nearby market quickly, but at the same time trying not to tire Ditti out completely; he's still a Ditto, even with his temporary Rapidash stamina and speed. Arriving at the store was really no biggie, the real problem was where the heck are the burn heals was. He hasn't visited this place in a long time. The pharmacy was quite crowded, even so late in the day, so it was no surprise to Milo when he finally found the burn heals he was looking for, it was almost completely sold out. There was at least 3 or 4 bottles of it left but it'll do; not like he needed that much to begin with. Grabbing 2 bottles of the precious heals, Milo also picked out some pretty rare berries that'll do quite well as an ointment, it'll give you a cooling effect once applied so there could be nothing better than that when it comes to burns. He also quickly retrieved a big bottle of disinfectants and a few rolls of bandages, who knows, maybe Maskerin will need it. Quickly notifying the cashier of the supplies he'll be taking, Milo set off again on Ditti, apologizing in a lighthearted manner for adding on so much extra weight on the poor pokemon's back. Arriving soon enough at the door, he dismounted Ditti and allowed the exhausted blob to rest as he went in. "Maskerin?" He called, peeping through the door to see if the girl was still waiting for him. Surprising enough, she's still there. "Ah, you're actually waiting for me? Not afraid I've ditched you or something?" He laughed, a teasing note perked in his voice to cover up his relief of her not ditching him. As he sets down the supplies that were asked for, he went on to explain his reasons of getting them. "I brought some more burn heals that was needed, though I don't think having more than one would hurt at all. There is also a few berries I brought along, I was thinking of crushing them into paste you see; heard that they do well with burnt mark." He listed, "There's also some disinfectants that I think you could use, seeing that she was injured and all, and there's also some fresh bandages. You'll have to change her bandages daily if you don't want the wounds to get infected." He advised, taking each of the items out to show her. "How is she doing by the way? Seems like she's doing well." He asked, gently giving the serperior a rub on the head.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Oh, I don’t mean that kind of like! I mean more of like the friendship kind, y’know, the bond of friendship(I cringed a little writing this cause it’s literally stereotypical and cliche as all hell)? Not it a loving way at all... at least, not yet if ever. And it’s a good thing, knowing that he’s opened up. You see, Justin told me that after Buddy evolved into a Samurott, he was always so serious and overprotective. It’s natural for some Pokémon to be that way, especially considering Buddy was Justin’s first ever Pokémon, but I think he’s taken it a little too far in some cases. But having another Pokémon that he’s able to open up to makes me happy.” Vixen replied, not meaning to make the conversation awkward. Frosty and Montey had now entered the room. “How’s Little Miss Grass Snake holding up? I presume that Milo brought some burn heals and Rawst berries?” Montey said, having viewed Milo re-enter the house with some supplies.

DevVoid

" Oh comeon, JC.. you know you can cry around me... just count all the times I helped you when you were crying like this back then.. " He said, holding her head against his chest, stroking her hair. " Really, it's fine.. even if you do stain my white shirt with your tears. " He joked, laughing lightly. " You need some rest... come, I'll help you up. " He said, pulling her up and helping her onto the bed again. " Please, lay low for a bit. You're too damaged from battle to move right now. Do it, as a favour for me, alright..? "

"Alright....I will...I know my limits and in no condition to fight....so I'll rest...I don't want to scare you like I did 3 years back...but please do me one favor...check on Shadow for me....I have a feeling he is not sleeping well....just forgive him...you know he trusts you very well...he doesn't mean to doubt you...trust me when I say this I know my brother....I wouldn't be surprised if he has a slight fever....and when he is in that state...he doesn't think straight like he normally does...so please...visit him for me...and please don't be mad as Sparkx either....Blue and Sparkx may be related siblings but they are completely different in their very own ways...she has a hot temper...compared to Blue who is more calm minded...you could say Sparkx relates to Shadow and Blue relates to me ...like our souls connect perfectly which each other...so please do that favor for me...in my place.." She said grasping his hand holding it tightly. "Also...Blue...you must do my part while...until I am fully recovered...you know the drill don't you" she asked the shiny Umbreon. "Of course I do Blue, as you wish so Hades, I must tag along with you for now and fill you in on what JC and I have been investigating while you were not with her" she said looking to him with her gold eyes. She was thinking to much in her head. "Hades....?" She called suddenly.

Shadow was in his room at the moment as he felt that he was not well. Sparkx looked to him in concern as she knew that he was not getting enough rest because of working so much. "Shadow...you should take it easy....and rest...imagine how worried JC would be if you fell ill" she said sitting on his bed. He coughed slightly. "My sister probably already guessed that...I wasn't getting enough rest like I am suppose to be....which causes me to not think straight...." He said sitting on the bed with her. "Sick or not Shadow, you need to take better care of yourself...and you also need to apologize to Hades...while you are at it" she said. " I know Sparkx...just let me...rest..." He said collapsing on the bed.

Angel gently accepted Milo's hand that was petting her and gently nudged it. Angel blushed shyly looking away from the fox. "Oh....I see....well...Maskerin...always told me that I have a...talent...of slowly opening other Pokemon up that have...closed themselves in...but do you mind if I care of him for a bit for you....you can say no if you don't like it....maybe he can help me open up....to even the painful...memories I have to try and become stronger...but I don't know if it will work...I think I need...a bit of support....to help me move forward....slowly...you seem like a nice Delphox Vixen....your...pretty too...so I can understand...other Pokemon becoming attracted to you easily...unlike a Serperior....like me..." Angel said giving a sweet but sad smile. "I'm alright Montey, Maskerin is going to patch me up a bit better...before I can rest..." She added looking to the Metagross with a sweet smile but still had a bit of sadness.

Maskerin looked to Milo with the supplies he brought back and gently hugged him. "Thanks Milo, you the bestest friend that I ever had!" She smiled sweetly as she grabbed the burn heals and berries. She quickly mashed the berries to make an ointment out of them before she unwrapped all of Angel's bandages. "Alright Angel, hold still...this may sting a bit ok...do bare with me..." She told her as she applied the berry ointment on her burn injuries after she sprayed the status reliever on all of the burn marks. She rewrapped Angel's injuries before gently securing them. "There you go Angel, you feel better?" She asked her. "Serperior..." She gave her a sweet smile gently nudging her. "Hehe well here take your vitamins ok to keep them up" she added inserting it into a berry for her to eat it. Angel took it for her own benefit as she ate the berry keeping a smile. "Get some rest Angel and no going outside alone anymore..." She reminded her again. "Serperior....." She nodded before laying herself down looking back at Vixen.

@ThatJustin’sASpy! @DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiled gently as he retract his hand back. The serperior seems to be doing well with the others, she was talking to them alright but their voice was a little shaky, Milo wonder is it because she had a sore throat. Feeling a gently hug, Milo could already guess who it was, and sure enough, it was Maskerin. She seemed happy with the berries, instantly crushing them to pulps before applying them to Angel. Laughing slightly, Milo kneeled down next to the girl. "Of course! What are friends for if not here for you?" He chuckled, swaying side to side in a lighthearted manner, "Hope the items helps."

DevVoid

" Well, I would go to him, but.. I don't know where he is. " Hades admitted, scratching the back of his head. He saw that Shadow wasn't where he last was when he ran away, so he couldn't know how or where to find Shadow. " He did tell me that he was tired from work, so I think I should atleast let him rest for now... speaking of being tired.. " Hades said, yawning soon after. " I'm pretty tired aswell.. holdon.. " Hades lowered his dufflebag and unzipped it, taking out a sleeping bag. He closed the dufflebag again and slid it under JC's bed. Then, he grabbed another chair to balance the sleeping bag on in order to sleep on JC's level. He suited himself into the sleeping bag and unzipped his dufflebag again while he could still reach it, taking out a small pillow just barely bigger than his own head. " I always keep my sleeping gear with me.. I can't sleep without a pillow. " Hades laughed lightly, and put the pillow behind his head. " I'll just lay here.. I'll wait until Tyranitar and Mightyena come back with my stuff then I'll go to sleep... " He said, making himself comfortable in the sleeping bag.

Tyranitar was struggling to keep up with the Mightyena; where her speed was superior, his was inferior. But, where her power was inferior, his was superior. Eventually though, it caught up with the Hyena Pokemon, and both reached Justin's house. They quickly exited as they entered; only taking Hades' Biker Helmet and his Biker Jacket with themselves before running off again, scurrying back to the military zone.

She got of her bed for the moment before reaching into her bag grabbing a container filled with a white ointment and a roll of bandages. She went back over to Hades and sat down on his sleeping bag. "Would you mind Hades...?" She asked him holding out the ointment and roll of bandages before she started to unwrap her old ones from her wrists to reveal her long scars. She looked to it for the moment thinking but could see that her hands were trembling. "Hades...can I...tell you something...?" She asked looking to him unwrapping the other bandage from her wrist.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades looked to JC, who had been holding out a container full of medical supplies. " ..oh! Of course. " He replied, taking the container from her and setting it on his lap. He had helped her unwrap the bandages from her wrists and took the container into his hands, lifting it up to her. " Here, I'll keep it up for you. " He said, just as she asked him if she could tell him something. " Of course. But.. do it slowly. You're still breathing heavily from the wounds. " He said, asking because he was very worried for her.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin walked downstairs as he’d just finished up writing the information of all the people he’d seen at the scuff-up, including that of JC, Shadow, and Hades. He noticed the Tyranitar and a Mightyena rush in to grab something for a brief moment, but they quickly ran out. “Well... that’s peculiar...” Justin muttered under his breath. He then noticed that his guests and their Pokémon had arrived, and he now knew that the other two would not be able to come. “Angel looks to be recovering well. I heard the other guests would not be able to come, so... let’s begin, shall we? Also, I got back upstairs by climbing in the window, if you were wondering. A bit unconventional, but the Tyranitar was blocking the door.” Justin said. Vixen looked to Angel with a small smile. “Of course it’s okay if you care for him! Something tells me he would like that.” She responded to the Serperior.

(@LunarSilvally just letting you know in case you got confused or something when referring to Montey, Montey is a Magnezone. : ) )

(opps yes lol @ThatJustin’sASpy!)

She looked to Hades seeing his worry for her. "I'm sorry....I didn't mean to worry....you so much...it's just that I'm afraid to lose you so I go above my limits with my sword to make sure you guys are out of harm's way..." she said. "Actually...I was hoping you help me with this...I don't have most of my strength to lift that high...and I know my breathing is heavy because of my asthma..." she added. "I'm scared Hades...that once you leave...I'll be attacked again out of nowhere...since Blue won't be with me because of what she has to do...I won't have the strength to defend myself if that happens...I'm I..really safe here..." she asked again as in her eyes it showed fear. "I never showed my fear...completely...not like this...I can't...control it for some reason..." she felt tears fall due to her fear. "This is normal right...but I just...normally hide it..."

Angel looked to Vixen with a surprised look but ended up giving a sweet smile back. "If you are...ok with it...then...good luck with Pheonix...he should return shortly....I hope he is alright...and not hurt or anything...but I need to rest so would you mind being....my night watcher with Buddy until I am fully recovered....if you don't mind...I'm afraid that Pokemon will come at me again during the night...please...I'll treat you to something for your kindness...towards me..." Angel gave another sweet smile to the Delphox before looking over to Buddy returning the same smile but shyly. "Buddy...could you come...over here for the moment...?" She asked the Samurott.

Maskerin gave a gentle smile. "Yes they were very useful Milo, Angel is recovering slowly thanks to you" she said. "She is a grass type so healing will be much quicker on her...at least it wasn't as bad as when she was a Snivy...she was badly hurt at that time...I thought she wasn't going to make it...but thanks to Nurse Joy...she was able to get back on her feet slowly...I told her that I would protect her for something like that again...but...I failed to do so...it's my fault that she was hurt....I didn't watch more closely to her..." she added starting to cry as her bang covered both eyes.

@ThatJustin’sASpy! @DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiled warmly at her grateful words, happy he could be of some use for her. The berries he brought must be working well, though he's not sure if they feel at all comfortable to be worn on bandages due to them being quite mushy and all. "Anytime Maskerin," he chided, stretching a bit to relax his arms, "whenever you need me as a delivery boy again, call me up." He laughed. Of course, with all the jolly chit chats, Milo was a bit taken aback when Maskerin mentioned Angel when she was still a snivy, how they were once attacked before and nearly didn't make it. "That's....unfortunate." he said, "Too bad most of the Nurse Joy out there didn't make it, kind of saddens everyone." Milo commented. As Maskerin started to cry once again, Milo awkwardly shifted uncomfortably on where he's sitting. As much as he wish he knew what to do with a crying girl, he don't, so he could only helplessly watch her weep her tears, not able to do anything to make her smile. "Hey now, there there, no need to cry all over again dear." Milo comforted, reaching up and patting her on the back, "Want to see a magic trick perhaps? It might make you smile, works every time when it comes to kids...not that I'm calling you childish of course." He chuckled.

DevVoid

" JC, there's nothing to worry about.. just think of what is protecting you right now, besides me, my and your team. We have sniper towers, floodlights, a thick concrete wall taller than two Golurks, topped with Barbed Wire. We are inside a military complex, which means that we even have more security. And in the ER, too. Anyone that passes through here, including even doctors and surgeons who work here, have to prove their identity with their ID Card, facial and body features, even eye colour. Anyone trying to sneak up into the room we are in will be shot. There are cameras everywhere. " He pointed out, pointing to the corners of the ceiling, revealing that the amount of cameras disallowed any blind spots to exist within the room. " The only thing more secure than this is the mayoral mansion and it's bunker. Besides.. I don't plan on going away again. I'm gonna stay with you here until you're healthy again, I swear it on my life. " He explained, finishing. " Now, uh.. I don't exactly know how to help you with this.. can you give me some pointers? ..like.. " Hades picked up the bottle of ointment. " Where do I apply this? "

She looked to Hades before realizing she didn't explain where to put it. She let out a laugh. "I'm sorry...forgot to explain...well the answer is easy...just on my wrists where my scars are placed...then use the new bandages to wrap it back up securely...it won't make the scars go away...just to help them heal properly...that's all..." She said giving a gentle but weak smile as she coughed suddenly.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades looked confused to the container, trying to sort out everything. Then he looked closely to each bottle of medicine inside the container, reading their labels. " ..ok, let's see,.. " He said looking across the bottles. Then he lifted up a bottle of ointment and looked to it. " This one seems to have a use right now.. " He said, opening the bottle before putting some of the salve on two fingers, on his index and middle finger. " Alright, holdon.. I'll do it slow, just so you can react in time when it becomes too much, alright? " Hades told JC, grabbing her arm with his free hand and pulling it to him, then slowly, gently applied the ointment to the cuts on her wrist.