• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Virus Part 3; Order of the Dokuro; RP Thread

She let go of Hades hand as she returned Gem. She pulled out another Luxury ball as it opened to reveal a Springform Sawsbuck. "Let's go, Meadow," she told her as she got on her back. "Saws!" she said as she was already saddled up. "Hades you coming with me or you want to ride Hydredigon?" she asked him as Meadow kicked the ground. Ninji had grabbed Mask from behind to carry him to where Milo was going but held him airborne a bit waiting for the others to catch up. Maskerin nodded before Key had attached herself to Maskerin's bag to not lose her as Missy just floated next to her waiting to go forward. "Let's wait for them Milo before we go...I don't want them getting lost or anything...especially if...you know who...might still be lurking around for her..." she whispered referring to Fernande.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Of course dear, we wouldn't want anything to go wrong." Milo agreed, pulling on the rein to stop Ditti. The pokemon skidded to a stop, letting out a whine before scuffing the ground with their hooves. "It would be horrible if he comes." Milo said, "But let's not assume the worse, they're not stupid enough to come grab her when she's in a mob of people." He pointed out.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades thought for a moment. Was he gonna go with JC or ride on his own? Well, this was out of the question really. He jumped up onto Meadow's back and wrapped his arms around JC's waist. " Whenever you're ready. " He said, assuring that he was ready to move.

In Hunter's view..
Hunter dodged the Rock Slide, having pulled out a jar to catch the smoke from the previous smokebomb used by the other Zoroark inside it. He whistled and threw the jar behind himself, Cactuar leaping up in the air behind him to catch it. " Cacturne, commence Combo; Shadow Spike. " Hunter said to the Cacturne, who nodded and scurried off, quickly putting the jar away in a safe place inside a bush. Within the combo, a few things happened:
1. Cacturne threw down a Seed Bomb, creating smoke in the area to confuse Aerodactyl. Hunter moved around in it, basing his attacks on the Aerodactyl's scent.
2. Hunter used U-Turn to simultaneously knock the Aerodactyl into the sky and leap back to dodge any oncoming attacks in a counter-attempt.
3. Cacturne, having leaped up, attempted to knock the Aerodactyl back to the ground using Thunder Punch.
4. With the final movements, Hunter used Toxic to poison the Aerodactyl, and Cacturne, crashing back to the ground, used Venoshock to inflict double the usual damage to the Aerodactyl thanks to the poison.

This had been one of many combos that the six pokemon had trained with eachother. These took alot of tries to master, but should they ever accomplish to use all steps and moves on the targets, they can do a whole lot of damage. They can easily miss though, but running that risk is worth it when the resulting attack does infact hit.

She placed her hand to facepalm herself as she felt stupid about asking a question like that. "Now I just feel stupid on asking he question since I already knew what decision you would make..." she sighed before patting Meadow's back. "Saws!" she said going to a trout before leaping off to catch up to the Ditto who was a Ponyta. She held onto her reins as she leaped off to catch up to Ditti. "You know you're only like this because your afraid Fernande will steal me from you I mean literally I can defend myself you know or maybe it was my fault I made you cuddly like this...but do you actually cuddle?" she asked curiously as Meadow leaped pass Milo and Maskerin. "Hey don't fall behind now guys!" she shouted laughing.

Maskerin smiled gently as she saw JC and Hades pass by on Meadow. "Hey! Wait! JC! Do you know where you are going!? ....aw forget it...hurry Milo before they get lost and by the way, Ditti, change into a Rapidash, they are faster than a Ponyta" she told him.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo ducked as JC and the other sped past him, his hair went into a frenzy and he ducked so he wouldn't get dust in his eyes. Surely, when he went back up, JC was already far in front of him. "Hey! That's not fair! I was waiting for you!" He whined, laughing as he snapped the rein for Ditti to keep going. Maskerin made a comment about Ditti turning into a Rapidash, which are faster than Ponytas and surely faster than Sawbucks too. But Milo knew if he ride on a Rapidash again, he could only think of back then when he was riding a Rapidash with Ninji in hand through the dark forest full of zombies, how they splattered the rotten creature's guts and blood into the air and he gagged at the memory. Not to mention, he did got motion sick back then too. But once again, he's not the type to say no, so he followed along with Maskerin's request, turning Ditti to a Rapidash. Instantly, everyone on top of the Ponyta was suddenly on higher grounds, for Rapidash are also a whole lot taller than little ponies. "Alright, uh, let's gooooo," he laughed nervously, hands trembling as he snapped the reins once again for Ditti to go faster. They sped past Meadow with ease, but the speed was still so quick, Milo for a split second forgot how to control it. "Is this fast enough now dear?" He asked, turning to Maskerin.

Maskerin chuckled. "I forgot to mention that Meadow's speed is a bit swifter so don't be surprised if Meadow leaps just next to Ditti" she said as she guessed it correctly as Meadow leaped beside Ditti. " I told you I wasn't joking Milo hehe" she said holding onto his stomach to not fall off because that's the last thing she wants to happen and hurt herself. Mask caught up rather quickly with Ninji but had pulled out Takani his Unfezant as he got on his back before returning Ninji to rest. He had this bad feeling so stayed alert of his surroundings.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep," he drawled, swearing to god if he throws up please don't let it get on Maskerin. "I'm not surprised at all, JC did indeed train her pokemons solely for this." He gave an absentminded shrug. Ditti hits a bump in the ground and had to leap over it, un doing so, Milo's stomach lurch and he comically sweat dropped. But that was calmed down when Maskerin wrapped her arms around him, making him feel more secure knowing she's there. Feeling a bit silly for thinking that way, he quietly chuckled to himself; she is holding onto him, not the other way around, but it certainly felt like it.

Maskerin chuckled keeping a firm grip on Milo to prevent from falling off. "Don't throw me off now Ditti hehe but riding on a Rapidash seems fun so why not hehe now lead the way Captain Milo" she said chuckling as Key smiled enjoying this. "Are you scared Milo? Don't be I am here to support you, friend, always! Ok!" "Yes, I know she has and that Sawsbuck of hers trained right from a Deerling or so she told me" she finished feeling her long hair flow through the wind.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Pft, captain my foot, Kiki certainly doesn't see that, he doesn't even listen to me." He laughed, poking the key chain in the face, much to their displease and Kiki squawked at him. As they continued, the roads got a bit smoother, and so did the motion of the ride, that made Milo felt a bit better. When Maskerin's asked if he's scared though, he couldn't help but flinch. "....was it that obvious?" He bleeped, scratching his cheek, "Dang, got to work on my acting skills apparently." He joked. Nonetheless, he relaxed, knowing she got his back, he wouldn't worry even if he did fell off. "JC!" He called towards the masked girl, "We'll turn left on the next block! Get ready!" He warned, signalling at the next turn.

DevVoid

" Well, I mean.. " Hades said, just blushing barely, but it wasnt visible due to his mask being on. " I could make some time for cuddling if that's what you want to say. But, moreover, I know you can defend yourself JC. But, its just.. last time you defended yourself, I almost watched you die right infront of me, with a sword through the chest.. and with you having given Fernandez that scar, I fear that now he will do more than just attempt to kill you... " Hades sighed, remaining silent for a few seconds. " If you want some alone time, I can understand that. But, I'm just.. worried, you know? Worried that.. one day, that scene from three years ago will repeat itself... and if that happens, that you might not make it.. "

JC looked to Milo nodding before hearing to what Hades had said about the incident three years ago. She remained silent remembering clearly, she did almost die and she knew that incident scared him. She gently placed her hand on his gently holding it. "Calm down...I haven't forgotten...I know that scared you...took me a long while to gain consciousness...my brother felt the same way...I was injured pretty bad I know...loss a lot of blood but thanks to Shadow being completely related to me I was able to survive" she paused. "Why do you think I was lowering down the numbers of the zombies that lurk around here? It was intense training for me just in case he shows himself to me and fights me again. Let me remind you that I did leave a long scar on his face three years ago with the blade of my katana.

He won't show any mercy towards me if we encounter each other again and believe me, he will be much stronger then he was 3 years ago. I have to end this with Fernande personally that's why I have prepared myself day and night until that day comes...I can't say that I won't get out of the battle unhinged but I will not let an incident like that happen again! I am too stubborn to die and I wouldn't let him see through my weak points...I don't want to scare again but have faith in me alright...I won't leave you with loneliness...I vowed to myself that I won't die leaving you behind..." she added. "I would be lying if I was scared...because I am but it's something that must end now...it's kill or be killed by Fernande that's his rule" she gripped his hand a bit more tightly. "My katana is like my life force, if I go down then so does it's blade when it shatters in half and its the same with Blue and I. If I go down in battle, so does she...that's how strong our bond is...she's my soul partner"

"Ever heard of the saying a samurai says, "you live by the sword, you die by the sword...well that's how it is with me, as long as I have this sword, I can protect those closest to me from harm including the innocent. I don't want to lose anyone close to me like how my parents ended, how I had to be forced to slay them down once they were bitten...I don't want to experience that ever again. You're like a part of my heart Hades, if you're in danger of being hurt, I will do everything in my power to protect you. your a fragment to my heart, if something happens to you it shatters and I experience that pain even if I don't want to. So please, when that day comes don't intervene and trust me I won't be close to dying like 3 years ago.." she finished reaching her bandaged hand to touch his cheek. "I'm right here...I'm not going anywhere so just....hold me protectively close until that day comes...because...I fear of losing you..." she added her hand suddenly start to tremble.

@DevVoid

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
So... like this?” Buddy said. He copied what Angel had done by slicing and crushing the berries and putting them into the Masaladas, but he used one of his shell blades to do so. He noticed her shy smile, and he couldn’t help but smile back. Vixen, looking to the both of them again, still gave a somewhat jealous angry look, but turned away from everyone afterwards. “When is Pheonix and his trainer gonna get here? It’s boring, and seeing those two give those gushy smiles to each other is sickening...” she thought as her arms crossed. Montey noticed this, and decided to go over to her and try and sort it out. “Hey, you feeling alright? I mean, you look just about ready to kill Buddy.” He whispered so no one could here him. “No, I’m fine, just a bit flustered by him and her. Guess seeing him with another female Pokémon kinda irked me cause we’ve been together for so long.” She said back, her angry expression turning more into a neutral frown.

Angel gave a face of surprise of how Buddy quickly learned how to do it. She gave a shy smile. "Yes...just like that Buddy...you learn....quickly...can you...do that with...the spicy one...for Trashpile...." She asked placing the one he finished into the plate.

Shi chuckled noticing the Delphox's jealousy. "Don't worry they should be here shortly if I am not mistaken Vixen so just be patient, it takes time to get from the bakery to here you know" she said floating next to Edge as she said this.

@ThatJustin’sASpy!

DevVoid

" Well,... " Hades sighed. " I believed that you were out there not just to train, but to protect the people too. I've heard them talk, JC. They're having their doubts about you. About this whole you being a leader because we're together thing. I know that you've been working hard to increase your fighting skills, and I am all the more happy that you did, but.. that doesn't change the fact that when you face down Fernandez on a one-on-one.. that he will not even care about this being a single battle. You know his tricks. You know that he called more people onto you last time you two were duking it out... " He said, then looked up into the sky. " But, there is something that I can do if that happens this time around. " He said, shoving his mask aside to show JC his grin that slowly crept onto his face, replacing his frown. " We're in my territory now, and the Order of the Skull can do alot more to him and his forces. After all, he may have ninjas and stealth on his side, but the military has camo and technology. They may have smoke bombs, but we have chemical weaponry and experimental WMD's on our side. They may have sharp kunais and katanas, but we.. we have Shotguns, Rifles, Grenade Launchers and many other things. Every stalker that tried to come up on us, every ambush that's been attempted on us, we always won. Not just because we make a great team, but because we are superior to them in every way. We, not I, not just anyone, but all of us. The entire force, no, the entire Order, will show him what sheer willpower and determination will get you. " He spoke, going from gloomy to prideful. He bumped his fist against his chest two times, against the area where his heart was located. " We will win this war, rest assured. Failure is not an option here. And by Arceus, if we die, we will go out with the best damn resistance that Creep has ever seen. "

Listening to Hades words seeing that smirk he gave as she sighed. "They can doubt me all they want but that doesn't change the fact that I am more reliable as a leader in command, I don't care what they say about me because I heard enough what others say about me. I'm stubborn like that, I can't let a word such as doubt stop me from doing what's right and believe me I know we have more technology now then we had 3 years before...but I will not allow you to be in harms way and if that ever happens...I will stab my katana through my chest into to you and we'll die together....so he can really open up and realize what he has done....or at least try....to get him that way...I know he has tricks up his sleeve but so do I....you know I love you don't you...." She said as she lifted her mask up to look at him.

Maskerin looked to Milo. "Are we there yet Milo, don't want to keep them waiting for too long you know..." She said as Missy nodded to what Maskerin said as Key was just having a good time hanging on her side bag. "Hey Kiki how you holding up?" Key asked him.-

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo squinted at the paper Justin wrote on. The wind was blowing rather hard as they were going on quite a quick speed so the paper was fluttering like crazy, and the paper being a napkin does not help. In the end, he was forced to let go of the rein to unfold the paper so he can have a good look. Scanning the paper quickly, he clutch onto the reins once again. "We're close," he replied, "if I remember correctly, the address he gave me should be just around a corner or two." He said.

Kiki jingle in the wind, holding on to Milo's shoulder almost carelessly, as if he doesn't care if he gets blown off. "What? Hm? Oh I'm doing fine." He said, "I've always loved hanging up here. How about you? How are you holding up?"

Maskerin looked to Milo holding on but had to reach out a bit further to grasp Ditti's rein so they both won't fall off. "Ok then we are not too far behind I think...if you know where you are going then I trust you" she said a bit nervous about falling off.

Key looked to Kiki giving a chuckle. "I'm doing well here, I'm use to hanging off Maskerin's bag but let me know when your about to fly off I'll hook you to me ok friend" Key said giving a smile.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Of course. I know that you love me. And I love you, too. You just remember that. " He lifted his mask to give her a quick kiss on the lips while she had her mask up. Then, he leaned back and put his mask back on. " Just don't worry. I know that the people's words don't affect you. You're too stubborn to let that happen. " He chuckled. " And I mean.. it is fair. I'd use my shotgun to blast us both away if things look hopeless. I fear for my team, but they can take care of eachother. Hunter and Wolfa can probably take our pokeballs if we perish and make sure they're well taken care of. I mean, he already acts as my replacement when I can't perform my mayoral duties, so there's no worry to that. " He expained. Then, he looked around. " ..hm.. you think we are nearly there yet? "

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo merely nodded solemnly, a bit unsure mow about his sense of directions, but when he turned the curve, Justin's home came into view. "There it is!" He exclaimed, pointing at their destination. "JC! Hades! We're here!" He told them, heaving Ditti to a stop. "C'mon Maskerin, let's go." He told her. Ditti kneeled down a bit, providing the perfect distance from the ground for the duo to conveniently descend from his back. Milo got off first, turning around and offered Maskerin his hand if she needed it to come off. "Need any help?" He laughed.

She smiled gently. "Well yes and no, Blue works with me during the night like she is my replacement and Wolfa by day since she already knows my job well being but she can always rely on Hunter for help if she needs it but I suppose your right Hades" she said as she felt Meadow slow down going to a trout before coming to a walk standing next to Ditti. She got off Meadow until she touched the ground. "I guess we are here" she said petting Meadow on the neck. Takani landed with Mask on his back before he got off standing next to JC as Yami floated just next to him.

Maskerin just smiled gently taking Milo's hand to help her down as she saw how big the building was. "Wow so big!" she said letting go of Milo's hand after as Key and Missy now floated next to her on each side. "But...where do we enter is the question?" she added looking to Milo. Shi sensed something outside as she floated to the window to look. She saw JC, Hades, Mask, Milo, and Maskerin just outside. "Edge could you tell Justin that they are here?" she asked the male Aegislash.

@ThatJustin’sASpy! @DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo tapped his chin curiously, surely there must be a door but it would certainly suck if they were somehow mistaken for an intruder, Justin's house might be high tech like that. With that thought, he proceeds to remember how JC's building was three years back. "The door is probably camaflouged somewhere, I'm sure we'll find it," he assured her, "maybe it's just right around the corner or something, if we look hard enough, it's possible we'll find it." He suggested, "Or a doorbell, a doorbell would do just fine also." He laughed.

DevVoid

Hades got off Meadow, looking around. He could somewhat recognize this part of the town. He saw Mask fly in with his Unfezant, landing on the ground. Then, he looked to the tall house where they were supposed to gather. He approached it, looking around. He walked to the spot where a door usually would be, and examined it. " Hm.. looks like one of the more military-based houses.. I think most of these are locked with some sort of- " He was cut off when a panel opened up next to the door, voicing up 'Fine weather we're having!'. Hades stepped back, then looked to Milo. " Hey Milo, if you got some sort of keyword from the guy, now would probably the time to use it. " He spoke, stepping away from the door.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
The man was certainly very much startled, for he clumsily took out the napkin once again to examine it, nearly ripping it apart in doing so. "Uh, um, wait, lemme look." He blurted, hastily unfolding the paper. "Well, it does say something that might help..." he drawled, slowly showing them the words written on the bottom. "I'm not sure if it's really the password though, if it is, we should certainly try it, if it's not...oh, we'll just have to hope for the best then." He said, walking up towards the door, leaning towards what he think is a speaker and replied, "Good day to die, isn't it?"

With that, Milo stepped back nervously and waited for what might come next.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As the panel recognized the keyword, but not the voice, it sent a signal throughout the house, alerting Justin that they were here. “Oh, the house will alert Justin when they arrive. Like it just did!” Edge said. “Sure, I’ll help make them spicy. Oh, I think your trainer is here now, by the way.” Buddy said as he finished up making them spicy. Justin opened the door to find Milo, Maskerin, Mask, and two masked figures, most likely a male and female based on their body structures and heights. “I was expecting more. Come in and make yourselves feel at home. I forgot something upstairs, dinner will be ready in a moment.” Justin said to his guests as the were welcomed in. Vixen put on a bright smile knowing that Pheonix was now close by.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo, being the timid male he is, gave a quiet shriek and backed away when he heard a muffled alarm beeping, fearing he has done something wrong. But it was nothing of the such when the door opened and they were all welcomed in by Justin himself. Giving a sigh of relief, Milo took out his pokeballs and summoned his pokemons. "Phoenix, we're here to visit Vixen now, you excited?" He laughed, elbowing the fox teasingly. The Delphox gave an awkward cough at his trainer's statement and merely waved them off in an attempt to make them stop with the teasing. His wish was granted when Milo led his team along, urging them inside while he himself stayed, waiting for Maskerin. Phoenix wasted no time, he was in when his master said so, his eyes wondering to look for only one pokemon in particular; Vixen. If Phoenix was to be honest with you, never for all the years he has lived had he ever seen a Delphox as beautiful as she. Yes, the shiny Delphox Maskerin owned was beautiful, sweet in personality too, but for some reason Vixen remained as the light in his eyes for as long as he could look at her, shining so bright he believed he'll go blind if he continues to look at her, nonetheless he doesn't want to look away. Right now, all he could think about is her and he proceeds to look for her the moment he entered the building, desperately swinging his head in hopes of catching sight of her. Little Junior on the other hand, doesn't seem so keen in finding Vixen as much as Phoenix does, for his fear of bigger pokemons still rest within the child and they squeal and ran back to their trainer, clutching to their leg. Milo waited for Maskerin, smiling at her as he teasingly gestured towards the door, "Ladies go first~" he chuckled, playfully bowing to her as if she was some sort of royalty, "Go along now dear." He laughed. Kneeling down, he picked up Little Junior, prying their hands off his pants, then proceeds to heave the young pokemon on his shoulder, where they held on and relaxed, knowing the danger can never catch him now as long as he's up there. "We couldn't wait here forever, let's go in before the tea gets cold." Milo pointed out, "And the milk might go bad, Little Junior wouldn't like that." He laughed, pinching the pokemon on his shoulder playfully, "He'll cry if it does."

JC, Maskerin, Shadow, and Mask all walked into Justin's house their Pokemon following behind. Maskerin smiled to Milo being a gentleman as she smiled sweetly. "Thank you Milo" she said walking in as Missy followed her inside. JC leaned against the wall as Blue leaped upon her shoulder to rest as Meadow followed her in laying down on the ground to rest as Shadow seemed to follow his sister standing next to her as Sparkx followed close behind. Mask, as usual, followed JC to where she was standing as Takani and Yami stood beside him. Maskerin left Milo's side to greet with Angel as she grabbed her head gently.

"Greetings Angel, did you make some friends already?" she asked her seeing her smile shyly to her. "Is this Samurott a friend you just made?" she asked her before gently petting the Samurott. "Your a handsome fellow aren't you? Thanks for helping Angel here out with the Masalada's" she said. Angel nodded to her trainer keeping her shy smile. "Any of you guys want so tea? I brought my tea set for this type of occasion" she asked laying it down on the counter. Angel seemed to have remembered something she had forgotten before she slithered out the door for the moment having a basket in her mouth. She made her way out of the building heading towards the forest as she looked around for the moment before seeing them, blueberries. She used her vines to pick them out carefully unaware that she was being targeted. Shi chuckled as she suddenly had a bad feeling. "Something doesn't feel right here..." she whispered to Edge as she looked around more closely until noticing Angel wasn't in the room. "Wait, where's Angel!?" Shi said worried as she noticed that Maskerin didn't seem to notice she was missing. "Buddy, she was just with you, have you seen her?" Shi asked the Samurott. Angel raised up her head hearing something in the forest that was making her feel uncomfortable. She trembled a bit looking around as she had just remembered what Maskerin told her about not going out by herself. The moment she thought of this, a Flamethrower came out of nowhere hitting her badly as she fell to the ground letting out her Serperior cry before she fell to the ground. Something with claws had clawed her leaving three claw marks on her neck before feeling a tree fall on her holding her down under. The figures left before she could see what it was as she laid there trembling.

@ThatJustin’sASpy! @Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled, following close behind Maskerin and the others after he made sure no one was left behind. He placed the cookies and tea cakes on a table, opening them so everyone can see or get one. "I also brought some biscuits and such to go with the tea, if you guys want some, you can feel free to get some, they go super well with Maskerin's tea." He told them. He then proceeds to take out what seems to be a baby bottle filled with milk, shaking it continously before handing it to Little Junior. It was then clear it was indeed a baby bottle, just that it was shaped a bit more differently so the little Mime could grip it more easily with their fingerless hand. A whoosh sounded outside, Milo easily mistaken it for the wind, but when he heard somewhat of a scream, he jumped back from where the sound came from, startled. Little Junior also jumped, dropping his milk bottle, to which Milo barely caught, and started to cried. The Mime sniffles before full blown out started to sob, like what you expect out of a baby and Milo had to pamper the pokemon in his arms to calm them down. "What was that noise Maskerin? It does sound like a pokemon, that scream couldn't possibly be human." He said, walking out the door. Looking around, Milo was unsure where the noise came from, but he was scared so he looked no further and stayed in place. Little Junior has calmed down and is now once again suckling on his bottle, much to Milo's relief. "Maskerin dear, I believe you should come check this out," he said, "that scream could've been a sign of some sort, it could be important." The male proceeds to remain oblivious to the serperior trembling nearby until he heard the gentle crash of a tree. "Oh dear, did something fall?" He fretted, "Maskerin, on second thought, please stay indoor, I'm not going to stop you if you decide to come out but I believe it's dangerous out here." He warned, slowly creeping towards where he heard the fall. Catching sight of the injured serperior, Milo and Little Junior both shrieked before backing away. "Sweet Lord! Guys! There's a injured pokemon here!" He screamed, sweat dropping as he helplessly fret around the pokemon, "Dear what happened here?" He whispered, kneeling down to the serperior's line of view, "Ouch, that looks nasty..." he said, cringing as he saw the scratch.

Maskerin looked around for the moment until she saw one of her team members missing, Angel. She ran out the door following Milo into the forest until she saw her with a tree on top of her and in bad shape. "Angel!" she said running to her as she grasped her head gently. "Angel please...open your eyes!" she told the Serperior as she saw her open her eyes slowly letting out her sweet cry slowly. "What happened....Angel? Did you forget that I told you not to go by yourself..." she said tearing up before she quickly opened her bag as a medkit was inside. Angel laid her head back on the ground weakened from that Flamethrower as she felt Maskerin tend to her neck injury. Missy floated over and grasped some water with her hat before pouring it on Angel's injuries to wash it down. Angel closed her eyes again crying softly as the tragic event that happened when she was a Snivy came back to her as her trembling seemed to worsen.

@Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy! @DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades walked inside the house. He's never been in another house asides the few military bases that he's held his meetings in, the mayoral hall and the sports hall/swimming centre. He did need to have his time off a few times, and the only times he's ever went to have fun was at night time so that noone will see what he truly looks like. He took off his biker jacket and his helmet, putting them on the coat rack. This revealed his Team Skull Leader jacket, the one the previous leader named Guzma wore, which Hades had copied with permission from the old boss. This also revealed his golden Team Skull necklace, which was worn by the one with the highest-ranking position in the Order of the Skull. " Hm, what a nice house you have here. Honest. And I should know. " He joked, laughing lightly. He ceased laughing when he suddendly saw Maskerin leave, and Milo leave. He was confused, but heard a tree fall in the distance, and realized what was happening. He didn't worry too much as Maskerin and Milo were already on the case and went to lean against the wall next to JC.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Ah dear, did the water made her cold? She's trembling awfully." Milo said, taking off his vest placing it over the serperior, even using it to wipe away the blood flow before the pokemon loses too much of its life source. "This is bad..." Milo muttered, "Little Junior! Psychic!" He ordered. The Mime's eyes gleamed a light blue, the tree that rested upon the serperior lifted, and with a heave, Little Junior threw the tree elsewhere. "We should bring her back Maskerin, the enemy might still be out here." He looked around nervously, "I would scout for them but..." he chuckled silently, "I certainly isn't the bravest male out here."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
No, I haven’t seen- What the hell?!” Buddy said as he noticed the screaming of a Pokémon. He ran out with everyone else, only to find Angel a bit charred and laying on the ground. “Are you okay, Angel? What happened?” He asked as he shot a small beam of water to cool her down. He then held her body a bit to comfort her, feeling her body trembling. Frosty and Montey also rushed out, following Buddy to Angel.

Vixen giggled and gave a smile at the male Delphox, him being a bit of a goofball by letting his feelings and mood take control of him. She walked over to him, and gave a calm smile, blushing a tiny bit. “You know, that thing you’re doing with your head is kinda cute, but I don’t think that’s how you’d normally be acting. But anyways, I’m glad you’re here. I’ll admit, I’ve been a... little anxious.” Vixen admitted. Unnoticed, TrashPile stood there just staring at the two and eating the now converted spicy masalada.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix jumped a bit, not expecting the voice of the exact pokemon he was looking for to find him first. "Well, I was excited to be here." He said, coughing awkwardly, "I was keen on seeing you here too, and what could trouble a lady like you? Please do tell, perhaps I could help with it once I hear." Phoenix offered, returning to his regular composure, "It wouldn't help a whole lot if you keep it all in, my trainer told me that if we tell someone our troubles, it'll be released from our minds." He pointed out. "So what seems to trouble thee?"

Angel was afraid to open her eyes to see how was holding her but once she heard it was Buddy's voice she slowly opened to look up at him as tears fell to rest on her cheeks. "Buddy...I...I was....attacked...by a Flamethrower...it was hard...to point out what type of Pokemon it was...but...something with claws...injured me on the neck..." she closed her eyes again not wanting to think about as this happened a long time ago as a Snivy. "I'm...scared..." she admitted as her body couldn't stop trembling. "Samurott hold her there for the moment," she told the Samurott as she wrapped her neck with the bandage carefully as she started crying herself. "It's ok Angel....I'm here...it's ok..." she said softly comforting her.

Blue's eyes caught something weird in the shadow as she made her way to the window as she saw a very distant figure just watching them. "Umbre!" she cried signaling JC as she ran out of the door exiting the place. JC looked to Blue seeing her run out of the room as she leaned off the wall running after her. Meadow didn't hesitate to follow as she told up quickly and leaped out the door. She made her way outside looking around until she saw Blue stop for her before leaping off again. "Meadow let's go!" she told the Sawsbuck getting on her back. "Saws!(Let's go!")" Meadow said leaping off once JC was on her back following after Blue.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo was uncertain with merely just waiting there, so he got up and plucked a berry from one of the bush Angel was focusing on. He held one of the berries to the serperior, urging them to eat it, "Here, try eating this, berries can help heal injured pokemons," he said, "though not many help with physical wounds, it certainly would help with that nasty burn." He pointed out, "And you're a grass type, burns can do terrible damage to you. "

DevVoid

Hades suddendly watched Blue leave, with JC hopping on Meadow and following her. " Wait, but what abou- " he cut himself off as JC was already gone too far to hear him. He sighed, then looked to his pokeballs. He didn't have any pokemon on him that he could mount that were any particularly fast. He thought, and walked outside, casting his Tyranittar out of its pokeball. " Follow that Sawsbuck with the best speed you can manage. " He ordered his Tyranittar and hopped on its back. The pokemon nodded and began following after, moving on all fours for better speed.

Meadow kept her pace with Blue until she saw her come to a complete stop. She came to a trout before stopping as she kicked the ground with her hoof. JC got off her as she looked to Blue. "Umbre!("He's here I can smell him be careful!") Blue told her. She nodded before using a hand signal to stand back and keep distance. She stood in the middle of an open area that the trees surrounded as she closed her eyes under her mask to listen to her surroundings. She waited patiently until she heard it, the sound of a blade being unleashed. In a swift movement she grabbed the handle of her blade until she heard the clang. "So, you finally appear after three years" she said stern but coldly as she pushed him back hard.

"Yes and this time I will hurt you bad just like you did to my face!" He said as a fox mask was now covering his face. "Oh really, I love to see you try" she said seeing him go for her as both of their movements moved swiftly only hearing the clang from their swords.

Angel looked to the boy who had offered her a berry. She gently took it to make sure the effects of the burn went away before turning away from him shyly. "Buddy...I was....so scared...it hurts...the burning..." She said resting her head on his shoulder trembling badly as tears fell from her eyes.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo quickly took his hand away and examined the surrounding. He knew they couldn't possibly remain safe outside if a pokemon was only recently attacked, he needs to get everyone inside. A loud clang sounding in the air only further proven his worries, and he picked up Little Junior instinctively. "Maskerin, we're not safe out here, the enemy is obviously still nearby, they'll be coming for literally any of us. Even if we weren't the target, one of our friends will be, that I'm sure of. Worse off, it might be him." He snarled the last word with cold disgust. He had never met the man himself, but merely just hearing about him is sickening enough, especially after hearing what he had done to JC. "We need to warn JC especially, the villain might be mainly targeting her." He pointed out. "Our only problem right now is how to move your serperior without further injuring her, those wounds on her back could easily tear if we move her too hastily." He pointed out, "It would certainly be more troublesome if that was to be the case, we need to procrastinate on this but yet we won't have enough time if the enemy already reach our friends." He ruffled his hair frustratingly, "The building is nearby too, I think if we're all careful enough, we'll be able to carry her further back in. Maskerin, you're good at coordinating, why don't you order your pokemons on what to do?" He suggested, "Hm hm, this is all so complicated, not good, I can't think straight, too much to take in at the moment." He muttered, walking back and forth continously.

Maskerin looked to Milo. "Trust me...knowing JC she probably already knows....and might be fighting the enemy as we speak...I seem to know her more then you do..so I know" she answered before looking to the Samurott. "Samurott...you think you can carry her back to your partner's house...that way I can treat her properly...she seems to hold on to you...for help if you don't mind carrying her..." she said tears on her cheeks from crying as she couldn't protect Angel a second time as she blames herself for this.

@Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
The male seemed alarmed at that statement, eyes wide and mouth agape. "What?!" He exclaimed, "If that's the case, shouldn't we alert the authorities? I know JC is one of those authorities but still!" He said, "This is serious! She might get hurt again, just like the incident three years ago." He told her. "Does Hades know about this? Justin? Shadow? Anyone?" He pressed, desperate urgency shown in his actions as he gently squeezed Little Junior in the tiniest hint of stress. "I'm scared for her..." he whispered. Little Junior gave a little squeak, swinging his legs playfully as he suckled on his milk. He wasn't even born three years ago, what they're talking about right now is like a child's nursery tale; they don't scare nor worries him. But seeing everyone's sad reaction, he didn't question and remained politely silence during their debate. It wasn't normal to see his trainer out of his usual personality so many times in one day, and it's definitely not normal if they're anything but happy, so Little Junior wiggled in their grasp till he and his trainer are chest to chest with the bottle in the way. He gave another squeak and swatted at Milo's chin, trying to get a good reaction from his trainer. But instead of that, Milo looked to Little Junior sadly, then snapped his fingers. Phoenix's ears twitched at that distant sounding and worriedly turns towards it. "Pardon me my good woman, I'll hear you out on your troubles perhaps later, my dear trainer isn't with us and my mind would not rest at ease until he is. Please excuse me." Phoenix apologize to Vixen, bowing low to the female Delphox as he quickly went to find the others. Ditti and Kiki were easier to find, but he can't seem to locate Little Junior, so he send Ditti to do so. Little did Phoenix knew that once he found his trainer that Little Junior was already there, so he had to send Kiki off to go find Ditti. Milo handed Little Junior to Phoenix, telling him to take the child inside and away from danger. Phoenix was hesitant on leaving his master out there without any protection, but Milo assured him that he's merely staying out here to wait for Maskerin to make a move on going in, he'll join them soon enough. Convinced, the Delphox left, taking the Mime with him. Milo tapped Maskerin on the shoulder, hoping to get her attention, "Dear, we should get inside, laying out here isn't going to help your pokemon any further than it already is, perhaps Shadow would have an idea on what to do for her, he does know more of these kinds of things more than we do. I'm not doubting your healing skills here, please don't misunderstood, just that finding someone who are professionals in these fields of stidied to deal with this situation would be a wise choice." He pointed out, "And we still need to find JC, if she's really out there and already fighting, we shouldn't waste anymore time. I have no doubt in mind Hades and Shadow would know about it and go help, but if that's the case, the fighting might get transferred over here, though I absolutely hope that's wouldn't happen. " he said, "Then again, I can't tell the future so it wouldn't hurt to be extra careful."

DevVoid

Hades took a bit longer to catch up to Meadow and JC as Tyranitar couldn't move very fast, so as he approached them, Fernandez and JC were already fighting. He had wanted to partake in the battle, help JC defeat him, but he felt that she could do this on her own. She had trained for three years for this moment, after all, so he had put his trust and hopes into her. Instead, he heard a rustling of leaves and twigs being broke around himself, and took out his Machetes. As soon as he did, a batch of black-clothed ninjas already came running at him and Tyranitar with their Katanas, Houndooms following them. The Houndooms suddendly stopped running when they realized what Pokemon they were ordered to attack and hesitated for a bit, knowing that they were clearly weaker than the Houndoom. But, a leader of the Houndoom, one that had alot of scars on it, howled to the pack, re-assuring it. Hades jumped to his human assailants, performing his military combat style, clashing against the katanas with his machetes, while Tyranitar had his hands full using Earthquake to take down the grounded Houndoom, and using Stone Edge to take down the ones attempting to jump on him.