• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Virus Part 3; Order of the Dokuro; RP Thread

Shi looked to Edge as she could have sworn that she had enough space next to him. "-Did he just....move closer...?-" she thought before closing her eye shaking her head. She opened them again. "Hey its no problem at all, I like to help others in need" she said to Justin before looking to the covered Masalada. "I know this maybe a dumb question but do we Aegislash have a mouth to eat this?" She asked picking one up with her white scarf hands.

(@~Add~ @Willow Tree is still waiting for you to post if you didn't know)

@~Add~ @Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
We don’t have mouths, and we don’t require food to sustain ourselves, but you can actually somewhat eat by using your hands. You see, our scarf like arms are capable of stealing life force, and nutrients and flavors from food are like that, so by holding it tight between your two hands, your capable of absorbing it, sort of like eating. You can even somewhat taste it, too.” Edge replied, demonstrating by taking a different masalada and doing what he described. “I do something similar. Because I absorb surrounding electricity, I shock my food into a plasma that’s in the form of electricity.” Montey chimed in, proceeding to demonstrate. “Oh, me too! I freeze the food so much that it breaks into mist! But I’m not hungry right now, so I’d better not.” Frosty said, continuing the conversation. “Did someone say... Masaladas?” TrashPlie interrupted, grabbing one and gulping down. “Yes, I understand I’m not the only special one.” Edge finished, a bit embarrassed by his colleagues.

Shi looked to Edge before giving a nod as she looked at her scarf hands. "Actually, I understand, I feel the nutrients being absorbed into me....now I'm getting full...ah sorry...I must have sounded weird asking a question like that since I should already...know how I eat...hehe" she said chuckling as she placed one of her scarf hands behind her head. "Excuse me....but...is Shi here?" a voice said that was familiar to Shi's ears. Shi turned to the voice that was at the door as it was a Serperior with white flowers on the side of her head. "Angel!? What are you doing here? And alone for that matter!?" Shi asked floating over to the Serperior. "My apologies Shi....um...Maskerin told me...to collect strawberries and come here...as you can see..." Angel said shyly as she took over the basket that was around her neck before holding it in her mouth. "Oh...then I'll take it, Angel," Shi said as she grabbed the basket from her as she placed on the table. "I'm sorry guys, let me introduce her, this is Angel one of Maskerin's team members but she is extremely shy so don't be offended if she shy's away from you," Shi said gently patting Angel. "It's a...pleasure to meet..you all..." Angel said shyly standing behind Shi. "Angel dear, go wash the strawberries ok" Shi told her. "Oh...ok" Angel said grabbing the basket before making her way to the kitchen sink. "By the way, don't eat all the Masalada's Trashpile" she chuckled floating next to Edge again.

@ThatJustin’sASpy!

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Lu turned at Ninji and blinked awkwardly, "Oh um, about that, I'll take care of that troublemaker, no worries." he morse coded before walking to Luna who was hissing at Milo. "It's none of your business Milo! Why are you taking her side?! It's not fair!" Luna shouted, "She's getting all the attention! She's a stealer! Don't you see you blondie (Milo)?!" she huffed and grabbed Lu by the arm, "Let's go, brother. No one wants to talk to them, EVER." Luna snarled but Lu didn't budge, he shook her away, with Luna left, lonely. Luna pouted and ran out the door, and Lu sighed and shrugged, "This girl..."
Luna outside sat on a bench and ignored everybody. Lunar blinked at her and whispered, "Lunatone..." but Luna just stared at the ground, mumbling on how everybody is selfish (EVERYONE IS SELFLESS). She growled angrily and stomped the ground and muttered, "Everyone is taking the enemy's side because they are an enemy!" Lunar at the entrance of the bakery and thinking, Why isn't Milo doing anything? He's just making it much worse... but please be helpful Milo...please.
Luna stomped the floor once more and growled fiercely. Lunar shrank back, afraid.

Maskerin remained silent hearing Luna saying that Milo was taking her side which clearly he wasn't. She didn't want her bad side to appear because if it did she would regret because that side of her can be brutal and mean. She's had it. She's had enough. "Thanks for trying Milo....just forget it...this always happens to me...every time I try and make friends....they always make me think I did something wrong to them...I try to apologize but completely ignore me....nobody understands...how I feel...they always have to hurt me...I just want to make friends...is that too much to ask..." She gave her sweet smile but in Mask's eyes it was fake as she cried softly. "Really...I'm fine...hehe...so don't worry..." She added accidently grabbing Lu's shirt thinking it was Mask her brother. Missy and Key looked to her in concern. "Maskerin..."Missy said gently patting her partner. She lowered her head a bit until her hat covered both her eyes again.

@Willow Tree @~Add~

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades shielded his face with his arm again from the splash, then looked at JC. " Hey, don't worry about it too much. You're not overworking yourself. Atleast not from my view. After all, the more you work, the less I work. " He joked, laughing after. As he came to his senses, he continued: " But really, you don't have to worry about so much all the time. We have all the security in and outside the town we could get, and I take over most of the hard work for you anyway, so you're good to go. " He said, riding back to the shore where he cast away Sharpedo back into her pokeball after stepping onto land. " Now if you want to, we can get dressed and go back. My skin's protection against water is running out soon. The salve doesn't last very long since its still fairly new. " Hades finished, walking to his dufflebag to get a towel out of it and slowly and carefully dry himself off.

(Just to ask, @LunarSilvally , did you know that the Nobody's Rp Thread had been made by Shadow_Pup? I can dm you a link to it incase you didn't get a notification, since I didn't either at first.)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You won’t have to worry about that! Even though it’s still delicious, I tend to like spicy masaladas better anyways. I’ll just have one more.” TrashPile replied, gulping down one more. “Man, your colleague... she did seem pretty shy. Not that I’m offended, a lot of Pokémon are like that, and being shy is really respectable nowadays with all the undead running around.” Montey said about Angel and she went to the sink to wash the berries. Buddy couldn’t help but look at her, a bit intrigued as she said hello and walked off. “Hmm... I wonder if
she was that Pokémon that Shield was talking about...”
He said quietly to himself. Justin noticed this as he walked back downstairs, the only difference in his appearance being his red suit coat was on now. “I see another Pokémon colleague of yours has arrived. Well, I’ll just be in the living room if you need me, then.” He said, as he sat down in a rather fancy chair, pulling out a book to read.

(Oh he did then yes @DevVoid send me the link because I didn't get it)

Delta swam back to shore before JC got off her. JC pulled out her Luxury ball returning her before Blue shook herself and walked next to her. "Well I like to wash off before we go anywhere if you don't mind waiting. I have spare clothing in my bag so no need to worry about that. If you want to do something else we can before we head to the bakery" she asked him using her hands to squeeze the water out of her long hair and clothing.

Shi gave a smile. "Yes, Trashpile she is a very shy one....well there is a reason why she is like that but...I will not say...since its rather...personal I should say....." Shi said looking to the Muk. "If you like spicy then I can make them for you, Edge want to help me with making the spicy Masalada for trash pile and Frost and Montey if you have any specifics on Masalada favoring you like I can make them for you" Shi offered before Angel spoke up. "Um...can I...make the...strawberry Masalada...Shi..." She asked shyly. "Of course you can sweety, you make them the best then anyone other Pokemon" Shi answered as her eye showed she was smiling as she closed it. Angel gave a shy smile. "Ok...well..um...I could use...a bit of help...since there are...alot of strawberries..." Angel said. "Of course Angel, do you guys mind helping Angel out? She can show you how she makes them and I am sure you will love them" Shi asked the others. "Only if....you want to....I don't want...to...think I am...forcing you or...anything..." She said shyly.

@ThatJustin’sASpy! @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo didn't know what to do with the snapping girl, now unsure of himself now that he was the target of the girl's anger. When she screamed at him, he couldn't do anything but recoil from the anger, terrified of her accusations. The recoil was only an act of defense, as to him, Luna look like she might slap him anytime soon and he wouldn't want that. When she stormed out the bakery, he felt very much oblige to go after her and call for her, but the words died on his lips and he could only stared as she left with his hand mid outstretched. What snapped him out of it was when Maskerin spoke up again, saying how things never work out the way it should be and his heart ached for her. Trying to comfort her for the fourth to fifth time of the day doesn't seem like an option, so he merely just laughed dryly, and shrugged, "Don't worry about what she said to you Maskerin, you know it's not true," he said, though he felt like he's only convincing himself, "you're a lovely woman and Luna can get moody here and there about that, but once she calms down, she'll the mistake she made and come apologize on her own terms." He said, the lie tasting bitter on his tongue, "Let's not get all worked up about this, we're only keeping someone waiting as we stand here, let's not waste time now, come on!" He pressed, handing the box of treats to Phoenix as he left to fetch the milk, "Looks like Luna is not coming with us after all, no worries, we'll save her some treats later." He sang, though he doesn't act as upbeat as he sounded, "I'm getting the milk! Catch you outside!" He called.

She looked up to Milo still with tears in her eyes. She blushed to the words he said to her before realizing she grasped Lu's shirt instead of Mask. "Oh sorry! I thought you were Mask.." She said quickly letting go before following after Milo holding the tea case. She still had her sun hat covering her eyes still crying. Missy followed after her to make sure she stays safe. Mask had stood behind looking to Lu.

@Willow Tree @~Add~

DevVoid

Hades very slowly rinsed water out of his skin with the towel before throwing it away. He started hissing with his teeth clenched as a cold breeze flew at him, giving him the feel of a frostburn on his skin. He walked behind Hydreigon's tail to protect himself from the wind as he switched into new clothes after walking around Hydreigon to hide on the other side, hidden from JC's or anyone else's view. He walked back around with his Team Skull Leader clothes on, putting on his necklace as a finishing touch. His dufflebag had been zipped up tight and holstered on his back, the strap over his shoulder and around the waist. He hung the towel over his Hydreigon's lower left head to dry and jumped onto his pokemon's back. " Well, we can return now if you want to. I don't wanna make my stomache suffer any more than it already has. " He laughed, then ascended into the air with Hydreigon. " Catch you at the bakery! " He shouted down at JC, then flew off toward town.

( @LunarSilvally I send you the link in the messages where we discussed this rp. Just so you know)

Seeing him fly off she shook her head sighing. "He is something else isn't he Blue..." she asked her partner. "He sure is...I'm surprised he was able to reach your heart 3 years back," she said looking to her. "I know....how stubborn I was back then...all I could think about was survival that's it...but then I met him...he seemed to develop strong feelings for me that I refused to let free because of the confliction with Fernande..." she told her before she quickly washed off and changed into her spare clothing. She folded the wet ones and placed them in her bag before placing it on her shoulder. She got on Gem as Blue followed before she took off after Hades. Gem had caught up quickly before JC sighed again. "Are you ever patient? The bakery isn't going anywhere my dear" she reminded him before placing her Team skull necklace around her neck afterward.

@DevVoid
(I got it don't worry @DevVoid)

DevVoid

Hades looked to JC, who by now had caught up with him. " I know that the bakery isn't going anywhere.. but, look here. " He reached for his pocket and took out a cellphone. He activated it and showed JC the time on the lit-up display. " The employee's, our friends, are infact going somewhere. If I remember how their shifts were set up, assuming that their manages didnt change them from the usual pre-set schedule, then they would be free to go home at this time. " Hades said, deactivating the phone and putting it away again. " So, sorry that I did rush ahead, but I really am hungry, y'know? "

She chuckled. "Alright I get it Hades, let's hurry then if you can catch" she said patting Gem's neck to go faster. She had this feeling she was being followed or something was about to happen. She pushed it aside for now as she processed forward to the Bakery. She noticed Maskerin and Milo outside as she assumed that Mask was still inside but she wasn't sure who that girl was with the Lunatone.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo shakes the milk bottle he held in his hand, secretly taking a few extra biscuits from the bag without telling the manager. He's only just taking a few, they won't notice. And with that he left outside to meet up with Maskerin. "So," he greeted almost cheerfully, mood lifting up on the fact they'll get to hangout, "Is your brother perhaps coming with us?" He asked, "I know he probably have some work to do but it wouldnt hurt if he comes along." He chirped. But that question will have to be left unanswered when he caught the distant silhouette of someone flying towards them. Not exactly sure on who, he squinted suspiciously at the object. "Hey Maskerin dear," he said, pointing at the object, "is it me or is that....a pokemon that's flying towards us?" He asked, "Cause if they are...welp, just gonna let them know that the grumpy manager is the only one left that's still available." He shrugged, "And they aren't really the eye pleaser." He whispered that part, hoping the manager doesn't hear.

Maskerin looked to Milo keeping distance from him a bit because of Luna. She didn't want to add more to the problem. "Yes he is Milo...probably waiting for Lu...but he will come eventually..." She said. She looked at the sky to get a closer look as she quickly recognized the flying Pokemon. "Its a Flygon...wait I know that Flygon! Its Gem JC's Flygon and look JC is on her back and a Hydredigon is with her with an unknown male I don't know flying by with her." She answered waving her hand in the air to get her attention.

JC noticed the habd of Maskerin wave to her as she patted Gem's neck to lower down. She nodded before lowering herself to the ground. Once Gem landed she got off her as she felt an embrace by Maskerin. "Hey sweety, its been a long while" she smiled gently under her mask as she saw her smile. "And hello there friend, long time no see Milo...how you have grown..." She added looking to him.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @~Add~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo squinted some more, trying to make out the shape to no avail. Only when JC came closer was he able to see clearly. First thing that greeted the woman was a hug from Maskerin, which didn't surprise Milo at all; Maskerin is that type after all. He nodded a greeting to his old friend, whom he didn't get to know all that well after the incident that happened at the place they were staying. "Long time no see indeed JC, it's been 3 years since we've met after all." He agreed, dipping his head and laughing at her statement a bit, "Yep," he waved his hand over his head to show his height, "pretty much the same height as you, if not taller already." He teased, "But then again, you're older than me by far so I wouldn't be surprised if you're actually still taller." He shrugged. "Why are you here by the way, I heard you're quite busy these days." He tilted his head, "Perhaps you got yourself some break finally?" He chuckled, "Overworking yourself is the last thing we want don't you think?" He looked back towards the bakery door, "Did you come for some treats maybe?" He guessed, tapping his chin, "Or did you just came to see Maskerin?"

She looked to Milo and gave a gentle smile before removing her mask to the side. "Actually both, but you two seem to be going somewhere it looks like but yes you are the same height as me...won't grow anymore that's for sure" she added chuckling. "Omg JC I missed you so much and so did Missy!" Maskerin said giving a smile as Missy nodded floated over to her. "I see and you made a very good friend here too isn't that right Milo" she asked walking over to him as she gently patted his head looking to him with her light blue eye.

Maskerin smiled and went over to hug Milo again forgetting about Luna. "Yes I did and the best one too! He is so sweet of a friend best I ever made!" She added. "Right Milo" she said looking to him.

Shi looked to Angel then back at the others. "You guys don't mind helping her do you, making those strawberry ones takes a lot work for the Serperior" she asked giving an eye smile. Angel shyly looked away as she grabbes one of the strawberries with her vine starting to cut it.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree. @ThatJustin’sASpy!

DevVoid

Hades looked around, mostly behind him. Something felt off here. Like, as if someone was watching, or following them. He took the walkie talkie from his belt and activated it, speaking into it. Then, he turned it off again and stored it away, Hydreigon following Gem. They both descended to the ground, where Hades could see some familiar faces, Milo and Mask amongst them. Hades jumped off Hydreigon when he landed, and cast the Hydra Pokemon back into his pokeball. He approached the group and waved to Milo. " Hey Milo. Been a long time. How's it hanging? "

Maskerin seemed to notice the male that got off the Hydredigon before she walked up to him giving a gentle smile. "Hello there new friend, I'm Maskerin Mask's young sister" she introduced. She watched as Maskerin talked with Hades before looking back at Milo. "Sorry that Shadow wasn't able to come...he works really hard as a researcher these days that its hard for him to get off and don't worry I get enough sleep once in a while so I don't overwork myself alright" she reassured him.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Oh, I don’t have any preference on flavor. I like them all the same.” Montey said, as Frosty agreed with “Yeah, same here!”. I’ll help with making the strawberry masaladas, if you don’t mind.” Buddy said, as he walked over to Angel. “Hey there, Angel. I’m Buddy, just if you didn’t know. If I start scaring you or making you more nervous then just tell me, okay?” He said to her. “Yes, I will help with making them spicy. At least, a few of them so that TrashPile can eat. He has a rather sizable stomach.” Edge responded to Shield. TrashPile gave a rather excited “Yep!” And proceeded to pat the slime area where his stomach would be. Vixen was surprised, and even a bit jealous of seeing Buddy do that. Even so, she just looked away to watch the two sword Pokémon prepare the spicy masaladas.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled in amusement at JC's statement, finding it nice to be able to joke around with old friends again. When she walked over to him, he didn't know what to expect from the mysterious woman; and a head pat didn't even come close to what he was guessing. "Ah pft-" he giggled, flinching a bit from the headpat as it was unexpected, and he was startled. "Yeah yeah, she's the best friend I could ask for." He laughed, "Not even the things I wish to Santa could compare to what she gave me." He stated. Suddenly feeling something clasp onto him, he bristled in alarm, until he realized who was the one that embraced him. Like he said, he'd never get the timing of her hugs in time. He was about to say something to her, that is, until she made a statement about his personality. A a light tint of pink flushed across his cheek and he dipped his head humbly at the compliment, "I wouldn't like to sound vain Maskerin dear, but if you think that way then I agree, I always agree with you no matter what you say." He chuckled, "Not to mention, about all the time you are right, not agreeing with you would be choosing the losing side." He pointed out.

Angel looked to the Samurott shyly but manages a shy smile. "Ok...I will...Buddy...but your not...scarying me so...its ok..." She added as she extended two vines to reach some of the strawberries before she demonstrated to them on how she makes them. "Thank you....really guys..." Angel said shyly blushing but gave the same gentle smile as she was placing the crushed strawberries inside the Masalada. Shi eye smiled as she looked to Edge. "I am happy she is smiling like that....its been a long while since she has...since that incident..." Shi said remembering the day back when she was a Snivy.

Maskerin gave a chuckle letting go of Milo. "Milo, you flatter me but thanks for saying that friend" she added back to her normal self again. Missy smiled to see the old Maskerin back as she floated over to her. JC gave a smile looking to Milo. "Well I am glad you have been a good friend to her Milo, she really needs it if you know what I mean and I am pretty sure my fellow here wouldn't mind being your friend as well. He is very reliable when it comes to that at least I hope he does" she said looking to Hades with a stern face as she rested her hand on hip.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

DevVoid

Hades nodded to Maskerin as a greeting. He felt just slightly sad that he was ignored by Milo, who he saw as a friend. He also felt irritated, but as usual, it wasn't even visible that he felt either of the emotions, mainly because it was all hidden behind his skull mask. Then, he turned to JC, confused on why she gave him such a disapproving stare. " Why so serious? Did I do something wrong? I mean, I am reliable and a good friend, right? You always use those stern, disapproving looks, it always makes me think I did something wrong.. " He admitted, rubbing the back of his head.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm?" Milo looked up towards JC in confusion, "What do you mean? Am I overlooking something?" He tilted his head, then suddenly the angle of his head allows him to realize the male, whom he must've forgotten about after the hug from Maskerin. "Oh dear!" He shrieked, standing up straight and clasping Hades in an apologetic manner, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you! Sweet lord I have no excuse for my reaction but god! Leaving you hanging like that without a reply is purely my fault, I thoroughly apologize, I hope I didn't offend you in any ways, oh, what am I saying, of course you'll be offended." He bowed down repeatedly to the male, feeling quite ashamed of what he had just done, "I'll make it up to you in some ways, so sorry for doing that." He told him, "If you want, me and Maskerin are going to a hangout together, would you and JC like to join?" He guiltily dipped his head, "I will not disregard you this time." He murmured. Little Junior bleeped happily, his voice sounding somewhat like a laugh, except it's probably in pokemon language, and he bowed down to in sync along with Milo, finding it entertaining. Milo sucked in a breath and chuckled dryly at his newest and youngest pokemon, "Haha....you find this funny don't you?" He muttered. Kiki chirped at him in a laughing manner, mocking him by agreeing to his statement, which seemed to comically annoy the boy further. "Kiki...I will lock you on a door stand if you don't stop that, let's see how you'll feel if you're the laughing stock." He threatened. Kiki seemed not bothered at that, levitating around Milo as if he's daring him to try and catch him first. "Nevermind, I'll do that later," Milo waved his hand absently at the key chain, brushing him off, which seems to miff the pokemon.

She gave a chuckle looking to Milo. "Come on Milo, he is forgiving so don't worry ok and of course we will join you" she said before looking to Hades. "Do you want to go Hades?" she asked. "I believe this is a good time to catch up on relationships we missed for the past 3 years and we could use a break once in a while but only if Shadow was here to join us" she said before hearing a familiar voice. "Did I hear my name being called" She turned to see who she was talking about. "Omg Shadow, you finally off work now," she asked him crossing her arms against her chest.

"Yes for today at least, maybe I can join you," he asked noticing Milo and Maskerin. "Greetings, Milo and Maskerin, long time no see I suppose" he chuckled as Sparkx his Jolteon ran over as she looked up to Milo. "Greetings Milo! How you been! My you have grown quite a bit" she said through her speech collar giving a smile. "Yes, that's true Sparkx, he has grown and how long has it been, 3 years right?" he said chuckling.

Maskerin ran over to Shadow hugging him. "Shadow your here, finally out of work I wanted you to come with us for this get-together! Hey Milo can he come with us please" she said looking to him with a sweet smile.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckle nervously, scratching his cheek at JC's comment. "Thanks god he's a nice guy, or I'd be dead." He muttered. Another voice seemed to had joined in and he for a sec panicked, thinking that he once again accidently ignored someone else. But that doesn't seems to be the case and he dropped slightly in relief. "Oh, hi there." he waved at one of Shadow's pokemon lightheartedly, amused that everyone must being up the fact he had grown over the course of the years, "Of course I've growned, I wasn't that short to begin with." He laughed, giving Shadow a waved also. "Yep, it's been three years." He agreed, "It's been some time." He chuckled. Maskerin seems to be happy with Shadow's arrival also, for she had threw herself onto him and begged Milo to let him come along. "Well..." Milo trapped his chin in a teasing manner, "I didn't exactly say that he couldn't come, not to mention, the more the better, especially now that Luna decided to not come."

DevVoid

" Oh don't worry so much about it, Milo. Things happen. Even I can't pay attention to everything sometimes. " He assured Milo, now thinking. " Hm.. yeah, we could probably come with. I don't have anything planned until the next one-and-a-half hour, so we should be set. " He said, thinking a bit more. Then, he could hear someone else chime in, and looked up to see Shadow come into the conversation. " Oh hey Shadow, how's work coming along? I trust it's not too difficult or stressful? " He asked, questioning him.

Shadow looked to Hades giving a chuckle. "Well I would be lying if I did say it wasn't stressful because sometimes it is, especially if its my sisters "special" medication to help her illness. It takes a lot of work to make the medicine so she can feel comfortable and not cough violently" he told him as Sparkx ran over to Hades. "Hades! Its been a long while!" She said leaping on his shoulders to nudge him gently.

DevVoid

" I can imagine that it is quite difficult for you. But, do remember that you can take a break at any time. We do have other researchers and scientists that can take your field should you be off for a day or two. " He noted, responding to Shadow. He scratched the Jolteon on his shoulder behind the ear, then pat it on the head. " Nice to meet you again too, Sparkx. Sorry that Hunter can't be here right now. We've had an.. intruder attempt to spy on us. But, him and Blade got them covered, hopefully. I know that Cacturne's sneaking about somewhere here though, I'm sure of it. " He said. " The intruder was another Zoroark, so there's no worry. Hunter knows how to hold up against them best, considering he is one too. "

Shadow gave a chuckle. "Relax I do get breaks at least a good one so I can spend time with my lovely sister here" he told him. She nodded looking to Hades. "He gets a good break off for the job he does so I don't have to worry about him collapsing at work so rest assured" she said looking to him. Sparkx smiled enjoying the scratch on her ear. "Its alright, I'll see him eventually right hehe" she said giving a smile.

Blade saw the Zoroark change into a Staraptor as his speed quickened to get away faster. "Hunter you think you can change in Talon, he's a Braviary so you can match his speed and not to mention you will be colored blue instead of red" she told him looking up to the Ninjask.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, alright. As long as you are enjoying your job and not overworking yourself, I'm not worried one bit. Well, we should probably get going now. Wasnt there some kind of hangout-thing we were supposed to be going to? " He asked into the group. " Would be rude if we just didn't show up. Oh, and Milo.. " He turned to the performer. " You don't have to treat me as your superior or anything just because of my position in the city. Neither do you really have to treat JC differently, either. We're still your friends, regardless of position or rank. So please, ease up. I'm not about to call the forces on you just because of a mild inconvenience or something. ..actually, I don't think I'll ever do that, so long as I don't see you comitting any serious offenses right infront of me. We are friends, but it is still my duty as the mayor to do that stuff, for the people and all that jazz. You get what I mean, right? "

Hunter's POV
" Well see, I would do that, but a Braviary is slower than a Staraptor. Instead, I'll become something better. Something that is strangely enough faster than a Staraptor. " Hunter spoke before he transformed into an Archeops, his shiny aspect making near-to-no difference as shiny Archeops were very difficult to tell apart from regular ones. Being faster than the other Zoroark, he slowly was catching up to the escapee.

She looked to Milo. "Yes, just talk to me like you normally would ok, I don't bite" she chuckled to the words she said before looking to Hades. "He's right though we shouldn't hold them up ok if you know where it is then lead us to it or we can fly there as you can see" she added pointing to Gem. Shadow nodded to Hade's comment. "Yes I do enjoy it so don't worry, I can't afford to collapse at work now can I hehe," he said as Sparkx leaped off Hade's shoulder back to his side.

Blade quickly got closer to the Staraptor with Hunter holding her as she remembered a move she has to take him down. "I know a move that can take him down easily," she said as she used Charge beam and shot it at the Zoroark before using X-Scissor to break his illusion as he fell hard to the ground. Blade got out of Hunter's grip before landing on the ground. She saw a smirk on the Zoroark's face before he threw something down creating a cloud of black misty smoke. Blade covered her eyes and nose until the smoke cleared seeing he was no longer there. "Dang we lost him..." she said huffing before looking to Hunter. "Luckily I put something on him to find him just a bit easier, lets head back I don't want to worry JC more than I have to since I don't feel comfortable being away from her for too long..." she said thinking of her past but the moment she said that she felt tense. She looked around quickly before seeing a shadowy figure aiming for Hunter. "Hunter look out!" she called pushing him down to the ground as she felt talons grab her pulling her up in the air until she was thrown on the ground hard sliding. "Sol!" she cried but felt talons on her neck and body holding her down. When she looked it was an Aerodactyl, not the illusion one but the real one. He hit her with rock slide before laughing. "What a pathetic Absol you are using yourself as a shield to protect that Archeops!" Blade grinned. "You..idiot...that's not a Archeops..." she said.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo gave a start, instantly fiddling with his pockets. "Wait, I got this, let me see, let me see, I think he gave me an address of some sort." He rambled, trying to find the piece of paper Justin left behind. "Aha! I got it!" He raised the paper into the air triumphantly, waving it for everyone to see. "I just don't get the last part, but we don't need to worry about that for now." He shrugged absently, "Without further ado, I believe the best option right now would to be not leaving our poor guy waiting. Phoenix is eager to leave also." He stated, pointing at his Delphox, who blushed profusely and slapped Milo embarrassingly on the shoulder as a complaint. "Ow! Haha, I was just kidding, jeez, someone can't take a joke." He teased, earning himself a cold shoulder from a fire type. Ironic isn't it, he thought, and laughed.

DevVoid

" Well, I think we should get moving, then. Not to keep the person waiting. Before I have to do something in my duty again. " Hades said, looking around, crossing his arms. " Shall we, then? "

In Hunter's view
Hunter was profusely confused on how they kept disappearing with that black smoke. But, his confusion was cut short when Blade was suddendly pushing him down, but was then gone the next second. He looked up and saw an Aerodactyl be distracted with attacking the Absol. He used this moment to use Hone Claws and Agility to boost himself up. As he saw Blade being held down to the ground by the Aerodactyl, who was preparing another attack, he kicked into motion. He let down his illusions, turning back into the Shiny Zoroark. Then, he leaped at the Aerodactyl, his movements becoming a blur due to having used agility. He used Foul Play to attack the Aerodactyl, combining the boost of Hone Claws and the Fossil Pokemon's own strength against it for heavy damage.

JC looked to Milo. "You should lead the way Milo, since you know the directions on where to go to get there" she said looking to her friend as she saw Maskerin smile. "Come on Milo, no time to waste ok" she said grabbing his hand to pull him along without thinking.

Shi smiled gently at how Angel was trying her best to talk to the other Pokemon. "This is a good thing for her since she has been a Snivy back then and with you guys helping her I believe she will open up little by bit" she told Edge seeing Angel smile shyly at Buddy.

Blade saw Hunter attack the Aerodactyl as she felt him lose his grip on her slightly. She used his opportunity to get free before being able to stand up. "There is just one thing you don't know about me Aerodactyl, I am well trained!" Blade said using Swords Dance to boost her attack as she used Psycho cut with a direct hit towards him. She swiftly got close before using Water pulse hitting it with her to get a better boost until it collided with Aerodactyl. He roared using Rock slide throwing it at her and Hunter which she leaped up to dodge.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo scratched his head nervously, he wasn't sure about leading them, not to mention, he's only just met the guy today, the address is only on the paper. "Maybe you should lead-" he started, about to leave the leader role to JC when he was suddenly grabbed by the hand and tugged along by Maskerin, "Oh pft- dear I-" he stopped, thinking maybe he'll just let it off for now, the girl has only just cheered up, it wouldn't hurt to play along with her for now. "Okay okay, let's go," he laughed, running in front of her and tugged her along instead, "but who's leading who now? You or me?" He teased, letting his grip on her hand tighten a little to a firm grip so he doesn't accidently swap her hand off. "Gotta follow my lead~" he laughed.

Maskerin saw Milo pull her instead of him as she chuckled. "Of course lead the way Milo, don't worry I can keep up" she chuckled as Missy and Key followed right behind her. Mask came out a bit afterward to meet with JC and Hades as Ember and Yami followed just after him. He looked to JC then at Hades remaining silent before following after his sister as Ember and Yami trailed next to him. JC chuckled as she looked to Mask and Hades. "Well, we can't keep them waiting now can't we so let's go," she said grabbing Hades hand stubbornly to pull him along. Blue shook her head chuckling as Gem took the air to follow as Blue caught up to her partner at the side of her.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo laughed, "Well, don't say I didn't warn you if you can't keep up then, you said it yourself!" He teased, returning Phoenix and Little Junior, then hooked his arm around Kiki as he snapped his fingers for Ditti to transform. What Ditti transformed into was a Ponyta, the saddle and rein are already secured and ready. Grabbing onto the reins, Milo heaved himself onto Ditti's back, and with Kiki's help, brought Maskerin along with him. Making sure she was balanced on top of the pony, he gave her a cheeky smile, "Think you can hold on?" He laughed, his back facing towards her as he controlled the reins, "You can hold onto my back like you always do, or-" He nodded towards the distant silhouette of two citizens riding on a flygon, "do you want to ride your own pokemons?" He chuckled. Waving at JC and the others, he urged them to catch up, "We're slowing down for you!" He called, "Don't get left behind!" He warned with Kiki giving a shrill laugh to add to that. With that, Ditti let out a neigh and shook his mane, a snort was his only reaction the rein's tugs.