• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Virus Part 3; Order of the Dokuro; RP Thread

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo stood back a little, this was their family matter, he will take no part in it, he wouldn't want to interrupt their grieving. Signalling at his pokemons to come with him, he silently sauntered into the kitchen, which was the farthest place he could get too that could leave the duo in peace. Milo kneeled down a bit, there was no customers right now, besides a little Golem and Mask, he could hide here for the time being, no one will notice until probably later. Resting his head on his knees, he securely wrapped himself in silence, waiting patiently for the siblings outside. Little Junior waddled after him, always copying his every move, so it was only natural that Little Junior sat down next to Milo and copied his position, making a little squeaking noise adoringly, to which was silenced by Phoenix quickly. Little Junior wasn't there when Milo witness his parent's death, so Little Junior couldn't exactly relate to his emotional pain. Little Junior never even met his own parents, so he doesn't know who or what they even were. Therefore, Little Junior closed his mouth and just watched curiously at his always happy trainer, now solemn, wondering what is actually so important that everyone is now crying.

Kiki blushed a even deeper red, "Haha, of course! Those Klefki don't know who they're even talking to! Such a lovely lady like you shouldn't be shunned like that!" He chirped, now more confident in his own words, "Not to mention, I was once a Klefring!" He joked, "Got absolutely no keys at all until I met my trainer!" He piped, "Talking about him, where did he go?" Kiki looked around, now confused, "I thought I heard him coming in earlier, where is he now? Don't tell me he's trying to hide from his own partner!" The Klefki pouted and looked around.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Luna walked out the bathroom, wiping her hands on a white towel she always used to clean up her mess. There were lots of commotions outside, to which she didn't get to see, and now the sudden silence made her suspicious. But the feeling was washed away when she saw Milo. Happily, she bound over to him, but stopped when she heard soft sniffing outside. Are they crying? Who's crying? Now worried, she bolt towards the magician, catching him by the shoulder and shaking him violently. "Milo! What's wrong?! Why are you crying?! Did Maskerin bully you?! I knew that girl was up to no good! You wait here! I'll go get her!" She promised, standing up and was about to march out there to question her rival. But her Lunatone hooked onto her uniform, stopping her and she flailed her arms wildly. "Let me go Lunar!" She snapped. Lunar did. And she fell. "Ow! Not literally!" She whined, rubbing her poor head. Realizing she was still in the presence of Milo, she blushed in embarrassment, quickly standing up and dusting her clothes, hoping Milo wouldn't make a comment on what she just did, a comical teardrop dripping down her face jokingly.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
As much as Milo would like his peace and quiet for the moment, that was interrupted a bit too quickly when one of his coworkers, Luna, bolt out towards him and shook him till he was dizzy, shooting all kinds of questions at him that he couldn't reply to, as she kept on with the brutal shaking and demanding. "Luna- dearest- I'm not- it's fine-" he wasn't able to even mutter a word as each shook knocked him silly. Once Luna stood up, she instantly vowed she's going to get at Maskerin for something the girl didn't even do, which caused Milo to go into a panic. Maskerin right now is already sad, Luna probably will make it worse with the wrong idea in mind. So when Luna was about to march out, Milo didn't know what he could do to stop her except beg her to stay. But that was not needed when Lunar hooked themself onto Luna's uniform, stopping her, then causing her to fall over when she ordered them to let go. Milo tried to help her. He really tried. Just that gravity at that moment worked too well and she fell too fast, the fall must've hurts. Realizing how she probably looks like at the moment, she seems to blush right afterwards, standing straight back up and dusting her dress. Milo gave her a blank stare, everything happened so fast that he couldn't react, only blink at her innocently, trying to comprehend the situation. Then he chuckled, the sad mood gone and he playfully petted her bruised head that she fell on adoringly. "Luna dear, I wasn't crying, Maskerin is, so it would be in your best interest to not disturb her." He laughed, "And Maskerin is a nice girl, not a bully, even if I was crying, no fault will rest on her whatsoever." He told her. "Say, where were you while all the drama was happening outside? Everyone was crazy!" He pinched her cheek jokingly, "Were you slacking? The manager wouldn't be keen on that." He warned, "I wouldn't want to be you when they find out." He teased, bopping her on the nose humorously. "But jokes aside, are you alright? That fall must've been painful!" He fretted, checking her head, "A harsh collision on the temple of your head could be deadly sometimes," he commented, "best if you get yourself checked, just in case." He suggested, looking at her square in the eyes, "Or maybe we could use some healing balm, if they work." He ranted, then proceeds to continue, "Perhaps Ditti can do something, maybe he could turn into a first aid kit? That can help, but I wouldn't know much about what to do, maybe a doctor? Do we have a doctor in this city? Course we do, but where? Oh god I've been in this city for years and I don't even know where the doctors are! Oh! Maybe we could just get an ice pack, an ice pack works right? I don't know, oh dear, I still think you should go get yourself checked Luna." He looked back at her. "Ah, I was babbling wasn't I?" He laughed, sticking his tongue out jokingly, "So sorry, but I meant it though, would be careless of me if I let you die not of a zombie apocalypse but of a head fall." He laughed. "Oh yeah, by the way Luna, I have an invitation from a...a...a friend, they're offering a little hangout at their house," he explained, not knowing exactly how to address Justin as, "Maskerin is coming, so I was wondering if you want to tag along." He offered, "You seems to like hangouts so I thought I should ask you."

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades kicked one of the Mightyena's that tried to pounce on him hard in the chin, launching them back into two others in their pack. He turned on the heel and pumped a Mightyena that danced around him full of slugs, bursting its head instantly. In this distraction, a Mightyena that got knocked down from the one that got launched had its revenge by biting at Hades' leg. He grunted in pain and lifted his leg up, shooting the Mightyena off it with his shotgun. He grinded his teeth from the brain, he remained standing and fought off some more Mightyena's, his leg just oozing blood.

@LunarSilvally

Maskerin and Lavi calmed down after Mask's comfort before looking to where Milo and Luna were. "Milo um are you ok...I'm sorry if I made you cry or anything...and sorry if I cried like that hehe but....I'm better now" she gave a gentle smile as Missy flew over to stand next to her. Lavi stood next to Pheonix as she sighed. "Sorry for crying like that....its unlike me" she told Phoenix.

Key blushed red to Kiki's comment. "That's sweet Kiki, your trying to cheer me up aren't you?" She said giving a shy smile as she jinggled a bit from her keys.
She had enough as she pulled out Wolfa's Luxury ball. "Wolfa Stone Edge!" She said throwing it up before it opened revealing the Dusk Lycanroc. "Lycanroc!" She said before slamming her front paws on the ground as vlue glowing rocks appeared knocking most of the Mightyena down with a direct blow. She grabbed the Mightyena that was about to attack Hades and threw him to the side growling. She stood next to his side to prevent them from grabbing his leg again. Blue stood on the other side of her just in case the Mightyena attacked her. She watched more closely before unknown men in mask appeared before them. She ended up being back to back with Hades before she said. "I hope your fighting style is not rusting because all this crap with Fernande is really ticking me off and my blade is itching for some blood!" She said also seeing zombies approach them because of the noise. A Mightyena leaped at her latching onto her arm causing it to blood bur Blue reacted quickly and used Iron tail to knock him off hard to the ground. "Umbre!" Blue said. "This is really annoying! I had enough of this Fernanade tricks! Why can't he leave my partner alone!" Blue said through the collar.

The Zoroark smirked before knocking Blade off her feet and used Night daze to break the vines he used this opportunity to flee and he hid in the bushes changing into a Talllow with his illusion. He flew off quickly before he could get caught again. Blade growled. "No he is getting away!" Blade said as she leaped on the branches to catch up to him faster.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @Add

Last edited:

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Luna paused realizing her mistake. She blinked awkwardly, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she said with a hint of embarrassment and blushed. A while later she heard Milo's invite and her eyes brightened, "Oh yes please!" Luna quickly replies then turn around to see Maskerin, Darn, she thought, Maskerin, again! But she smiled and waved, "Hi there Maskerin," she said, glaring, growling and snickering, "you are ok, right?" her voice gave the slightest hint of a mock. She giggled and turn back to sweet adoring Milo, "So Milo, what happened exactly?" she asked in curiosity. She blink twice and got awkward. She tilted her head at Maskerin, "I wonder why you were crying~" she mocked.
Oh wait, she silently thought in realization, I'm mocking her in front of Milo.
She squinted her eyes at Maskerin, "Hmmmmmmm...?"

(Sorry got nothing to say @Willow Tree and @LunarSilvally )

Maskerin looked to Luna hearing the mock. All she did was smile to ignore it. "I'm alright really nothing for you to be concerned about but I should say that you should be careful on how you say your words ok" she said as she saw Mask walked up next to her before looking to Luna as he moved his hand to her mouth and nodded his head no as if to say "don't mock her like that again" before lowering his hand.

Ember made her way to Milo leaving Kiki and Key to talk. She leaped on his shoulders taking it before Luna had the chance to. "Flareon?" She said giving a gently smile to Milo gently nudging him.

(Haha Ember is going to annoy her on purpose XD @~Add~ She knows what's up)

@Willow Tree @~Add~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix's ears perked up when Lavi came over to apologize, though he really sees no need for her to apologize to him of all pokemons. But nonetheless, he gave her a sympathetic purr and wagged his tail, "No need to apologize for something you can't control milady," he replied, "We all need to let it out once in a while." He pointed out, "But I'm glad to see you're better now, I hope your stick is safe, hmmm?" He added, a teasing note hinted in his voice, "Would be a terrible tragedy if it wasn't found at all on the street." He laughed. Milo smiled at Luna, happy that she decided she's going to come along. As much as he loves to say something more, Maskerin jumped in on them. "Oh, Maskerin! You're okay now right?" he asked, turning to face the lady, "I'm glad, you worried me," he told her, "And I wasn't crying, just hiding back here with Luna." he nudged the white-haired girl, "She was putting up quite a show here," he laughed, "And she'll be coming with us, the hangout I meant, if you don't mind." he added. Oblivious to Luna's glare at Maskerin, Milo was more than confused when Luna made somewhat of a snarky greeting at Maskerin, kind of mocking the woman. He wanted to say something about it, worrying that it was because of the misunderstanding earlier, when Luna thought he was bullied by Maskerin, then it'll be his fault if the two girls clashed. But Maskerin shows no signs of being offended by Luna's tone of voice, only smiled and replied back as usual, though she did point out Luna's words of choice. Mask seems to have joined them too, making a hand signal at Luna, though Milo didn't bother himself with interpreting it. "Hey girls," Milo piped up, hoping it'll change the subject even just a little, "why don't we-" suddenly feeling something heavy land on his shoulder, Milo stopped and looked at the shiny Flareon, "Oh hey there Ember!" he laughed, scratching the pokemon underneath the chin, "how are you doing sweetheart? You need something?" he asked, mildly distracted by the Flareon's sudden greeting.

"Haha, is it working?" Kiki laughed, "I got the humor from my trainer, so if it's not working, blame him, not me." he pouted jokingly, "And he does well with women, so I thought maybe I should too."

(
Oh pft, you two XD)

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Lunar hooked Milo by the socks and dragged Milo away, shaking Ember off. The Lunatone glared with its red eyes shining of madness. Luna laughed, "No thank you Mask, and Maskerin, who made you the boss to order me around?" she said swaying from side to side. She turned and bounced to Milo, "Milo~ is that Ember?" she darkly asked who disgust and jealousy. She patted Lunar, who is still hooking Milo, while still glaring at Ember while her Absol, Nightmare, tackled Ember out the way and growled, "Absol..."
Luna stared at Milo with compassion and determination for Milo's love, "So, Milo, where's Kiki?" she asked.
Nighmare hissed more at Ember before scratching her straight on the little belly. (NOT THE BLOODY SCRATCH)

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo gave a shriek, stumbling on only one foot as the other one was latched on tight by Lunar, who was stubborn to drag him away. Feeling Ember slip off his shoulder, he barely managed to catch the Flareon before he, too, fell flat on his back was a loud thud. He gave a groan, rubbing his back achingly, a bit relieved that at least he didn't hit his head. "Now now Lunar, I don't think that was necessary," he said, "what was that even for- Woah!" he gasped as Nightmare tackled Ember out of his arms, just barely grazing against his chest as they flew over him. "Luna, what is happening?" he demanded, sitting up immediately after the attack. Just as he was about to ask more, the girl then asks him where did Kiki go, to which he promptly responded with a quick "outside". "Alright, I don't have time for this, Nightmare! Stop that!" he exclaimed, giving the disaster pokemon a prob on the side, trying to get the dark type away from Ember, "You're hurting her you know that?" he pointed out, "Luna, tell him to stop!" he told her. Little Junior came forward to timidly unhook Milo away from Lunar, then instantly jumped away from the angry pokemon, sniffling a bit when he was a tad bit too terrified of the glare. Giving a tiny wail, Little Junior ran away from the Lunatone and plopped himself into Milo's arms for comfort, to which the boy abide, wrapping his arms around the Mime supporting. "We don't fight in here, what if the manager finds out?! C'mon, we're all friends, don't start attacking each other now." he pleaded.

Maskerin gave a smile. "Of course she can come I don't mind at all and maybe I can show Justin was it a coordinating show you can join me if you want but I won't force you or anything to do it with me ok," she said sweetly smiling. "oh and Luna, we should get back to work before-" her words were cut off by the managers voice. "Luna and Maskerin! what are you doing slacking off!" he said in a stern way. "Sorry sir...we will get right back to it..." she answered looking to Luna before running back to the kitchen.
Missy floated over to Luna before speaking through her speech collar. "Luna, mind if I speak to you for the moment?" Missy asked her. "Why don't you try making friends with Maskerin? She is a very nice girl once you get to know her...you can ask her why she is so close to Milo" she finished before floating in after Maskerin into the kitchen.

Ember purred slightly by the ear scratch from Milo. "Flareon!" she said. "I thought you might be cold so I wanted to warm your neck and shoulders up, I make a warm scarf hehe and I love your shoulders," Ember said but was smacked off by Lunar the Lunatone and moved out of the way by her Absol. She growled but as she pushed Lunar and her Absol out of the way with her tail claiming his shoulder back. Mask was curious of him as well as he seemed to cross her arms a bit annoyed with Luna but his mask hid everything. "By the way, Nightmare was it, my friend Blade could definitely knock some sense into you because what you did to me was so rude!" Ember said with a huff. Maskerin ran out to see what was going on and saw fighting. "Hey what's going on here...please no fighting...there is no reason for it..." she said holding the in a tray that she held in her hand.

Lavi just gave a smile to Phoenix before seeing Luna get mean because of her Jealousy towards Maskerin. She even saw her Absol push Ember out of the way. "Excuse me Luna but control your Absol, your suppose to be friendly towards your employer's or do you actually want to lose your job!" Lavi warned her as she had an anger mark on her head.

Key gave a chuckle about Kiki's joke. "I won't blame him for that but Milo seems to be a shy person with girls at least in my opinion" Key said before looking up at a commotion. "There is something going on over there? I think we should check it out before it gets bad" Key said a bit concerned.

@Willow Tree @~Add~

Last edited:

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Lu (Chang-Bai) sighed as he watches Luna grumbling and growling, and went up to Milo (LunarSilvally I edited my previous post) and waved, in morse code, he said, "Hi Milo, how's Maskerin? And say, where's Kiki?" and gave a slight hint of a smile. He looked at Ember and tilted his head, Winter, his shiny Glaceon, leaped to Ember, "Glaceon glaceon glaceon!" Winter barked, (Translation (Winter has no speech collar): Hey you Flareon! Are you ok? You look terribly hurt."). Lu smacked Luna and growled in morse code, "You little! How many times do I ever need to repeat my words?! I told you to stop the flirting nonsense! Now Milo and Maskerin have a troubling argument to deal with, because of you, you shameless flirter!"
Luna gain a critical hit, she was ashamed, she can't even hear Maskerin's words, and she was flustered and embarrassed. She pouted and stamped out to the kitchen when she heard her manager's command.
Lu sighed and nodded, "This girl is troublesome, I give you that, but trust me, she acts like a 5-year-old spoiled brat when she doesn't get what she wants." he said in morse code, he prefers that over sign languages.

Willow Tree

(Alright)

Ember saw the shiny Glaceon ask if she was ok. "Flareon..." ("Yes I'm alright, just got hurt for no reason by Luna's Absol and Lunatone....honestly Blade is more well trained then him...sigh...now I have to fix this fur of mine again when it took so long to prepare it like I do..." Ember said sighing as she shook herself before using her paw to start fixing it up again. "Is that your trainer Glaceon, I'm Ember a shiny Flareon so you don't have to call me Flareon" she introduced before looking at him curiously.

Maskerin saw Luna stomp back into the kitchen as she left her alone for now. Missy followed her out holding another tray of tea. She walked up to the male that walked in as she gave a gentle smile. "Hello sir, want some tea...I made it myself...it will warm you up if your cold..." She said shyly before looking to Milo. "Milo are you ok?" She asked helping him up as she brushed his clothing to get the dirt off. "It seems...something happened...while I was in the kitchen...was it...any of my fault in the matter..." She asked as Missy placed down the tray of tea on the table floating next to Maskerin. Mask watched closely as he stood next to his sister in a protective way.

@~Add~ @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Guys guys, please," Milo begged, "Luna wait-" he tried to call out for her, but she has already stormed towards the kitchen. He sighed, seeing there was nothing that he could do, he just hopes she's not mad at him or Maskerin for anything. "It's alright Lu," he said, waving at the male, used to their morse coding all the time, "J-just get your sister under control, she went too far on that one." he suggested, "She usually wasn't like that so I don't know what happened," he told him. "Oh, Maskerin, dear oh god that was crazy," he told her, getting up with her help, "Thank you thank you, yes I'm alright," he assured her, twisting a bit so she wouldn't have to move too much trying to dust him off, "the floor is a bit dirty, look at all this dirt." he laughed, though the humor wasn't in it, "And...about the fight..." he scratched his head nervously. "I don't know...she just suddenly acted up after Ember got on my shoulder, pity, she was a nice scarf just like how she claimed to be." he chuckled. Patting Maskerin on the shoulder, Milo sighed, "Man, what a weird day, Ninji's necklace is working a tad bit too much." he laughed dryly, "Now now, let's not dwell on this, let's instead go find Luna, maybe she'll explain all this." he suggested, "And we should get Ember treated, I hope that scratch doesn't hurt as much as it looked." he visibly cringed at the thought. "Maskerin, did something happen between you and Luna? She doesn't seem to be a good mood when she saw you today..."

Phoenix's ears were flat on his head menacing, growling at the Lunatone that tripped his trainer, though he didn't say much as Milo wouldn't approve if they fought. Instead, he walked over towards his trainer, standing next to him as he waited patiently for an order. Kiki laughed at Key's comment, not believing it, "Milo is bad with girls? Man, then how does he dealt with them each day?" he laughed, "But yeah, sometimes he doesn't do well with them, if it's personal." he told her. "And yeah, I think we should go check." he agreed, not having a good feeling at all about this.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Winter barked happily at the kind soul of Ember, "Glaceon glaceon! ("I'm Winter! Nice to meet you! I'm shiny too! Except you're a Flareon and I'm a Glaceon! And also, who's Blade?")". Winter hopped towards Lu and bounced around him before going to Ember again.
Lu sighed and shook his head at Maskerin with morse codes after, "No, I'm fine. Thank you though, very helpful, unlike my sister...". He glanced at Milo, "Milo, who's this nice young lady you're friends with?" he sign languaged. Two shadows rose up behind Lu, it turns out to be Nemesis, his Absol, and Sibyl, Lu's Ninetales. Nemesis went over to Winter, barking at him to return to Lu, Winter pouted and barked a 'Nice to meet you again!' to Ember before cuddling Lu. Sibyl was ordered by Lu to go check on Luna, so Sibyl did what she was told to, chase Luna, the angry brat.
Sibyl hopped to Luna, who Zero, Luna's Zorua, pushed away. Sibyl barked at Zero that she's here to comfort Luna, but Zero was stubborn and kept growling for Sibyl to stay back, at last, Sibyl hopped out, tugging Lu.
Lu glanced and telling by Sibyl's angry face, he can obviously tell Luna rejected Sibyl's comfort. Lu growled, wanting to punch Luna in the face so bad, he held back, in his head mumbling some Ugh... this girl, learn her lessons. and also Sibyl is showing mercy on her before she burns her in the face!
Winter secretly, away from Nemesis's view, he went to Ember again for another chat, "Glaceon! (Ember! Hey there!)" Winter happily barked as he went to the shiny Flareon.
Lu sighed as he used morse code once again, "Milo, how...is..." he paused, then continued, "how's Pheonix and Ditti? Are they injured like this..." he paused again, "this Flareon did?" he finished. His shoulder twitched for a few minutes because of his nervousness. He giggled.

Maskerin looked to Milo abd just shook her head no. "I don't know Milo but...if I were to guess....maybe it's just jealousy....I mean...we are both girls so I kind of know why she acts like that...but it might he towards me...even though I don't want to think it..." She answers Milo before looking to his friend named Lu. "So your name is Lu, its a nice name, I'm Maskerin and this silent male next to me is my brother Mask. Although, he wears a mask we do look alike in some way hehe...since he is always silent most of the time either me or his Pokemon translate for him. Don't worry though he has a very gentle temperament so you will get along with him just fine" she finished holding the tray with her arms. Mask nodded as he looked to Lu bowing his head in greeting.

Ember looked to Winter and gave a gentle smile. "Oh Blade is an Absol who was trained properly by one of our friends. She owes the trainer a lot after what she has done for her. You can say that she made a vow to help her in anyway she can since she saved her from harm because of her title if you know what I mean but anyway its nice to meet you too Winter and Mask is my trainer just so you know hehe. He's the one with the mask on next to Maskerin" Ember said as the lava lamp charm around her neck glowed for the moment.

Key made her way to Maskerin before she asked. "Is everything ok here? I heard a commotion?" She asked concerned as Ninji followed after her. "Sorry about that Milo, sometimes my luck is a little too great" Ninji apologized sighing as her beat fast wings kept her airborne.

@~Add~ @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Don't worry, Kiki, Phoenix, Ditti, they're all fine." Milo assured Lu, "Little Junior is right here, so no need to worry about this problem child." He laughed, bouncing Little Junior lightly in his arms teasingly. Hearing Maskerin's reply, Milo gazed thoughtfully at a wall, "Perhaps it's maybe because she can't perform like you did? I heard girls gets jealous easily when it comes to beauty." He suggested, tapping his chin, "Or maybe...she's into your brother?" He tried, pointing at the masked male, "You are his sister so you two are technically always together, maybe she wanted to spend time with you guys too." He pointed out, "Oh wait, but she barely ever talks to Mask, and this is about the first time you guys ever came here, I don't think Luna even knew who you were Mask, that couldn't be it." He corrected. Giving Maskerin a sympathetic pat on the shoulder, he tried to think of a reason why Luna wouldn't have anything against her, "Don't worry about it, Luna is usually a nice girl, maybe you accidentally did something that offended her without realizing, perhaps apologize to her later and she'll get over it." He told her. "And Ninji, please tell me this won't be everyday." He laughed, "This necklace is beautiful, would be a waste if I can only hang it on a wall due to its immense luck." He joked. Kiki followed right in, levitating towards Milo and hooking his arms protectively around his trainer's shoulder, nearly bringing him up into the air as well, "Woah, slowly there Kiki," he laughed, "I've had enough being carried airborne." He shot an amused glance at Ninji, remembering how she always carried him back then when she first found him. Milo had never went airborne after that, only with seat belts, then he could make an exception. "Let's get back to work, manager wouldn't like seeing us chatting like this." He told them.

Last edited:
Maskerin gave a chuckle to Milo. "I don't know....Milo....I just have this feeling it could be you....but maybe your right I should apologize just in case so things don't get out of control...." She before looking to Lu. "Lu...sorry to ask you but...could you help me with this...I don't want to fight with her let alone start one...besides...I don't want my dark side to come out....I rather avoid that personality from anyone....but anyway...have a seat anywhere you like Lu...call me, Luna, or Milo if you need anything ok" she gave a sweet smile before returning to work running into the kitchen. Missy followed after her just in case things with Luna got...Chaotic.

Key looked to Milo and smiled. "Oh...ok just be careful with yourself Milo and Kiki," Key said as she opened her ring to hug Kiki. "Thanks for...not making fun of me Kiki" she said giving a smile before letting go as she followed after Maskerin and Missy into the kitchen only hearing the sound of a jingle from her keys.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

(Hooray, now everyone can interact with my post!)

Hades looked around. No wonder why there were so many pokemon. They had seemingly been coming from all those disguised people ambushing them. Yet, what they didn't realize was their fatal mistake; they were in HIS territory. Back then, it was different because the troops were still delayed from approaching due to the distance. Yet, this was right outside his city. Hades smirked behind his mask and reached for his belt, taking out a walkie-talkie that he had with him at all times since he was back in the city, turning it on. He turned the dial on the communication device before speaking into it. " Headhunter here. Execute Order 23: Boomtown. Confirmation code.. " He whispered into the device, so quiet that even JC couldn't hear him. " Approved, Mr. Headhunter. Escape your vicinity immediately. Tracking locations now. " The device responded as Hades put it away again, turning it off. He put it back on his belt and got out his pokeball, tossing it into the air. It revealed his Hydreigon, and Hades put his hand on JC's, helping her up on the Hydreigon. Then, he went back down to quickly grab Blue as Hydreigon went to take off, Hades jumping ontop with Blue held safely on his left shoulder. " C'mon, let's get out of here. Get some distance to enjoy the oncoming fireworks display. " Hades said as the Hydreigon flew up higher, then grabbed onto Wolfa and Meadow with his two smaller heads to help lift them into the air to escape aswell. Then it flew off, leaving the pokemon and suspicious group of assailants to look up at them confused.

Meanwhile, in Dokuro City...

The town plaza begun shaking as the Statue of pre-burned Hades and Hunter had revealed it's very secret; it opened in the middle, moving apart, small stone ledges having risen in the fountain to keep the water inside. The halves had begun moving away as a giant weapon, seemingly a giant mortar tube, had risen out from beneath the statue had stood. When it was fully up on the surface, the ground that the mortar was on began rotating, aiming towards the Lumberjack's Forest. Then, the sound of a fuse burning was heard coming from beneath the mortar tube. As soon as the burning had ceased sounding up, the mortar gave of a very loud booming sound, shooting out a massive ball by the size and width of 5ft towards the forest. It whistled through the air, ready to strike down at Hades' previous location in a few moments.

Also meanwhile, at Hunter's location...
Hunter didn't get it. Why did that other Zoroark think it could get away with Illusions when he could do the same thing? He maybe couldn't control the fact that he would transform into shiny pokemon when he did, but he could take any form he wanted to. Thanks to being Hades' very first pokemon, he fought in every battle Hades had, and had alot of knowledge about the various specimen of Pokemon. Hunter transformed into a Ninjask, a shiny one due to him being shiny also. With ease, he flew over to Blade, picked her up, and flew over to the escaping Zoroark who had transformed into a Taillow, due to the fact that a Ninjask is arguably the fastest pokemon to exist. " Blade, if you will. I think you'll be doing him a favour knocking a few braincells into that empty head of his. "

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo look a bit taken aback by what Maskerin said, confusion written all over his face as he held a dumbfounded look. "Me?!" He gasped, "What did I ever possibly do to make her attack you?" He exclaimed, worried about the situation, "Oh dear, if that was the case then I'm so sorry Maskerin." He apologized, suddenly remembering the earlier situation where Luna mistaken Milo as crying with Maskerin at fault, "I might have an idea on what you're talking about but....oh god it'll be hard to explain." He shook his head and let out a sigh, "We'll deal with it later, remember we still have a hangout to go to." He reminded her, wiping his hands on a cloth, cleaning it off the dirt he gained when Lunar tripped him. "I'll be taking care of the supplies in the garage for now, call me if you need me." He offered, disappearing as he walked slowly downstairs, Little Junior in arm and Phoenix and Ditti following shortly after

Kiki blushed, his keys jingling happily as the embrace warmed him, "Y-Yeah, of course! Anytime!" He laughed nervously, patting Key as she released him. "See you around!" He called, then proceeding to follow after Milo when he left downstairs.

She sighed. " I could have just returned the girls Hades..." She said pulling out there Luxury balls before returning them to lift the weight off Hydredigon. She held onto Hades chest as she looked around. She moved her mask to the side to have a better view. Blue fixed herself to rest on Hades shoulders but moved to where her whole body was on his head. "Blue really...come on he needs his head...you silly Umbreon. "But....his head is comfortable...." Blue said. She chuckled looking to her. "I never said you couldn't be on his head Blue..."she told her sighing. "Just don't steal him..." She said. Blue chuckled looking to her partner. "Please tell me your not going to make something explode Hades..." She sighed placing her hands on his shoulders pulling herself up to her knees.

@DevVoid

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As Justin continued to stand at the window, he felt a faint trembling under his feet. He then looked outside to see a giant flaming ball headed toward the forest. “What the hell?! What’s going on out there?!” He yelled, surprised at the mortar ball. “Why would they... Hmm..." Justin pondered as Vixen ran into the room. "What's wrong? I haven't heard you scream like that in... forever! What happened?" She exclaimed, worried about him. "Oh, nothing, just the big fireball headed toward the woods, that's all. I got a little too excited, so I guess I just blurted that out too loud. Excuse me for scaring you, Vixen.” Justin assured her. “Well, scream or not, where’s that mortar headed? And who fired it?” “Probably the city head or the other military. Being as I’m not really included in that sort of stuff, I guess the wouldn’t inform me either. I don’t think we should think too much more into it, though.” They continued to converse. “Anyways, I’m going to set the table really quickly. Although they still have work and will probably have it for a while, I might as well get it done now.” Justin finished, continuing downstairs to set the table. Vixen noticed the writing book that he’d left on the desk, only to take a quick glance through the pages. “Milo...Mask... Maskerin... yep, they’re all here. Of course he would write down their information. I don’t care if it’s part of the job, it’s creepy.” She said to herself. “Vixen, please don’t give Justin a hard time. He really cares for you, more so than all of us.” Montey chimed in as he came in the room. “How did you... nevermind. I understand everything you’re trying to tell me, but I just don’t understand it. I’m having a harder time grasping than the rest of you.” She replied, and the two Pokémon went downstairs.

DevVoid

Hades looked to JC and grinned behind his mask as the Hydreigon flew a bit farther away. " Oh, I'm not going to make something explode.. " He assured, then took Blue off his head to get a better view of the massive iron orb sizzling through the sky above them. He pointed at it, moving Blue to his shoulders to ensure she could see it too. " ...but that thing is going to make something explode. " He watched it arc through the sky and soon fall down onto the mass of trainers and pokemon. It exploded upon impact into a glowing crimson cloud of dense smoke. Limbs and guts flew up high into the sky, with the Hydreigon catching an arm that flew up to nearly hit its left-most smaller head. " It's one of our experimental rounds. We call it 'Burning Fury'. The gas that you see turn up into smoke down there is dangerous. It stimulates your adrenaline and muscle mass, but the sudden energy all goes to mostly your brain, making you unable to think at all. Thus making you feral, due to having to rely on sheer primal instinct. But, it also contains a deadly toxin that can kill you within 10 minutes of breathing the gas in. It's especially useful on zombies, because they go after eachother since they cannot tell eachother apart from living creatures anymore. It takes longer for the toxin to kill them, but that is exchanged with the fact that they die faster from eachother. This is but one of many experimental projects and weapons we have developed. I know it doesn't exactly seem right to use them now, but we have to test the chemical on living things, too. And since these are all bad guys, they are a perfect target. " Hades explained as the toxic crimson gas spread out very slowly, then stood still in the air as all the surrounding trees that weren't burned or destroyed from the explosion began filtering it out. " It'll be over in... hm, about.. let's say 20 minutes. That's when the gas will clear up. " He finished, then commanded his Hydreigon to fly to the town plaza. JC and Blue could see where the giant shot came from; a massive mortar that rose from where the statue once stood, with the statue itself split apart and moved to the side.

Mask was told by Maskerin to notify Justin that thetly should be here soon. He casted out Shield his female Aegislash as she appeared in front of him. "Yes, Mask?" She said. "How can I assist you?" She added. "Notify....Justin that...we will be there soon...and check to make sure....he is ok..." He whispered for only Shield to hear. "Of course Mask, right away" Shield said bowing to him before she floated off to the military building. Upon looking around, she saw a male looking out the window. She floated over to it and went through it since she was part ghost. "Pardon my appearance here but are you Justin?" She asked in a feminine manner.

@ThatJustin’sASpy!

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Before Justin fully left the room, he saw another Aegislash, not Edge as he was downstairs, come through the window. “Yes, I am Justin. I assume you are one of the Pokémon that belongs to Milo or one of his acquaintances?” Justin asked. Justin was not surprised by the fact that the Pokémon had come or that it had phased through the wall, as it was a ghost and Edge sometimes did the same thing. Vixen was a little spooked, and Montey was indifferent.

(Short, but progression post)

She pulled her scarf like hands from behind her before she spoke. "Mask told me to inform you that we will be arriving here shortly its just work has gotten them...well busy I should say...so sorry about wasting your patients but if you don't mind waiting longer they will be here as soon as they can" she said before placing her hands back behind her.

Maskerin came out of the kitchen again holding a garbage bag as Missy was holding one as well but was using Psychic. She ran pass Lu before making her way out and saw Milo. "Oh Greetings Milo, would you mind taking this from Missy and me" she smiled sweetly. "We should be almost done here before we head over to where Justin is at ok" she added.

She sighed. "You just did that to just show off...." She said but gave a chuckle. "But I can show off too you know" she said smirking a bit as Blue knew what she was thinking and followed. She jumped off Hydredigon's back as Blue did the same before starting to fall straight down. She pulled out Gem's Luxury ball before it opened revealing a Flygon. Gem saw what JC's was doing and just dived beside her. Gem smiled as she grabbed her once they were literally close to the ground as JC grabbed Blue was her hands. Gem opened her wings before straighting herself flying above ground as she flew back up high next to Hydredigon. She chuckled. "Well that was fun"

@Willow Tree @~Add~ @ThatJustin’sASpy! @DevVoid

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Patience is a thing I have a lot of. And I already understood that they probably wouldn’t come immediately. Gotta earn that survivability somehow. Anyways, thank you for notifying me. If you want to stay until they come, that’s fine by me. But don’t be pressured, go back to your trainer if that’s what you’d like.” Justin replied, continuing to pull out another cigarette and dispose of the old one, going downstairs followed by his two Pokémon. That is when Edge came into the room, recognizing the feminine but metallic voice as being close to his own. After entering, his blood orange eye settled on Shield. “Oh, hello. Who might you be?” He asked. There was no sense of excitement or emotion in his voice other than the tone of a gentleman.

(Edge’s eye is blood orange in color, and his silk scarves are deep red)

DevVoid

" Well, I didn't rea- " He cut himself off as he saw JC and Blue just suddendly jump off. He blinked a few times, watching them fall, silent in shock. Then, he saw them land on JC's Flygon. Even when they flew back up to him, he just remained in the same pose, looking down again. He was still processing what just happened. He looked back up, and to the City. " Don't do that again, please. You almost gave me a heart attack. " He sighed, snapping out of his trance. " Well.. as I was saying.. it was less showing off but more just.. pride. And having finally been given the opportunity to test the experimental weaponry on subjects that deserve it. "

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oh Maskerin, why of course dear, here, hand it over." He offered, taking the garbage bags from Maskerin and her pokemons, "And we should get going soon, wouldn't want to keep them waiting." He agreed, handing one of the bags to Little Junior. "Perhaps bring a treat or two from here, but manager would probably only let us have the leftovers, they're like that sometimes." He sighed, "Some people are still selfish at heart, even though they know they're in the city belonging to a powerful leader and gangs." He said, smoothing his curls back with his non dirtied hand, "What do you think we should bring?" He looked over to Maskerin with a curious glance, "Would a Sitrus Swirl bun work? Or should we bring something to drink too? But too many stuff can further weight us down...but it'll be rude to visit them and not bring any gifts..." he drawled, obviously stumped, Little Junior squeaked in agreement, though he was having too much fun with the bag to hear much of the conversation.

(Shield has blue eyes instead of the normal colored eye and her scarf hands are completely white)

Shield looked to the masculine Aegislash as she floated in midair. "Greetings, I'm Shield or Shi for short and one of Mask's team members. I only came here to say that we would be coming here soon" she said as she bowed in greeting. "I doesn't make sense for me to go back if I am going to come back again now is there" she said maturely. "I can wait here if you will have me" she added removing her scarf hands from behind her as she used her shield to hold sweet Masaladas that were wrapped. "I bring these sweet Masalada's if you or your Pokemon want any" she added holding them out to Justin.

She gave a chuckle as Gem placed her and Blue on her back. "Sorry, I just haven't done that in a while, reminds me way back before I met you" she said thinking about something for the moment. "If this had happened and I didn't meet you, I wonder how you would have been maybe you would have been that reckless guy like you usually was and I would be that stubborn closed in female and maybe just maybe hate Team Skull but anything depends as you age huh" she said before Gem flew more close again and got on Hydreigons back before her hands rested on his shoulders again. "How about we go for a swim later with Delta since you don't have a water type and by the way let me take over" she said pushing him back a bit to sit in front of him as her long hair rested on his shoulders for the moment. "Your flying like a manic dear Hades" she teased looking to him with her eyes instead of her mask as she chuckled as Gem flew under before turning around to look at Hydredigon from the bottom. "Flygon!("Have fun there Hydreigon, carrying them I mean") Gem teased flying upside down.

Maskerin thought for the moment before smiling gently. "I can brinf my homemade tea and you can bring anything you like just don't overdue it ok" she told him as Missy agreed. "Don't forget the Manassas for all of us"Missy said. "Oh yes that too hehe" she added.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled, petting Little Junior's head as he listened to Maskerin's ideas. "Sounds lovely, I'm sure I won't forget your share Missy." he teased, "I have always loved your tea Maskerin, truly, you must tell people about your recipe, it has just such a legendary taste." He complimented, making a chef kissing fingers across his mouth in a joking manner. "Talking about tea, perhaps I should bring a few biscuits along, I believe they just go so well with tea," he quietly snickered to himself, "maybe even bring some tea cakes hmmm?" He hummed, obviously ready for the task before him. "But Little Junior here doesn't drink those, so I'll bring some milk," he said, then cast a mischievous glance at Maskerin, "we could even make milk tea." He joked, "That is, if the tea is suited for it at all." He laughed. "Alright, I'll go pack some things for my side, you guys can do whatever you guys need to do," he said, waving the garbage bag absent mindily, "If you need anything, I'll be right here dear." He told her.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“No, you better keep those for now. I want to wait for everyone to get here. Not that I’m not grateful, but please, let’s wait for the others.” Justin replied to Shield with a respectful tone. “Anyways, feel free to wander about. If you need anything, just tell me.” He continued, as he went off to do other things. “Allow me to introduce my colleagues. The Samurott is named Buddy, that’s Justin’s main partner. The Delphox is Vixen, and the snowflake over there is Frosty. The Muk by the trashcan is TrashPile, and the one behind us that’s being kinda rude by eavesdropping on us is Montey.” He told her as he spun around. “Sorry. Just don’t see to many female Aegislash that often. Besides, someone’s already seemed to take interest.” The Magnezone said in a somewhat neutral but mischievous tone. “Listen, I understand that your trying to have fun, but I’m just showing here around. This is Shield, by the way.” He replied in a serious tone.

Maskerin blushed shyly but gave a shy smile. "Thanks for the compliment Milo, that was sweet of you...well..its a secret recipe of mine that only Mask and I know so I can't really give it out....but yes my tea works well with milk for your cute Mime Jr." She smiled sweetly before hugging him from behind. "You tease...hehe" she added as Missy floated over circling around them both. "Aw Maskerin has a crush" Missy teased. "M-Missy! N-No I don't! We're just friends!" She said breaking the hug as she looked away shyly. "S-Stop teasing Missy!" She added looking to her. Missy laughed seeing her reaction. "Sorry couldn't help myself" Missy said.

She smiled gently. "Please Shi is fine to call me, Mask calls me that most of the time even if he barely speaks most of the time but nice to meet you all" Shi said bowing in a polite manner as she placed the bags of Masalada on the counter. "So your Buddy, quite a well built Samurott I must say and probably a bit too much to handle sometimes, isn't that right Vixen since your a Delphox...just a guess I presume" Shi chuckled before floating back next to Edge.

@Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled, amused with Maskerin's shy personality, enjoying the way she reacts to teases. "Silly girl," he laughed, shaking his head in an lighthearted manner, "I was born a tease, my parents couldn't stand me!" He chortle. Flinching in slight surprise at the hug, Milo sighed a little and slowly ease into it, he was used to the hugs, but never used to the timing on when it might come. So every time she decided it's time to hug him, he was never prepared. He handed the other garbage bag to Little Junior, who gladly took it to proceed with his fun, and was about to tease Maskerin about when she was going to let go, Missy's comment caught him off guard and he choked on his own words and coughed. "Ah- pft, Missy!" He exclaimed, bending down to relief his wind pipe at the same time when Maskerin let go, giving him the perfect space to suddenly bend over, "We're not- she's not- I'm not-" he his words tripped over his tongue, not allowing themselves to actually express themselves, which left Milo speechless and he could only gape at Missy for the time being while his tongue is finally once again in sync with his brain. "Missy- dear- Maskerin and I are just friends." He stressed the word, as it was the third time of the day someone suspected him and Maskerin to be together or in love. First Justin, then the grandma he performed for, and now Missy, Maskerin's own pokemon! "You, as Maskerin's friend, should know that," he sighed, though he doesn't sound mad, or frustrated, he does sound a bit embarrassed, "Not to mention, she deserve a boy far better than what I can ever offer to her, someone who can treat her like how Hades can treat JC, I'm not the guy, sorry, wrong person." He placed one of his hands up in a mock surrendering pose, and he giggled. "In all seriousness though, I'll love to come to your future wedding Maskerin," he told her, "would love to see the man who was able to win your heart, I've heard many gossips from men trying to win your hand in marriage, none of them succeeded, they told me you were playing hard to get." He smiled at her, "Whoever actually got you to agree to marry them, I'll be impressed." He shrugged absently and turned back around, "Alright, for real now, go to work, or else the manager will get us." He warned.

She blushed shyly to the words Milo said before sighing. "I don't think...that would be possible...those guys...all they see is my cute beauty but not who I really am...if I didn't go into the path of performing...then I wouldn't be as good as I am today...I don't think I can go further into a relationship with...that far...besides...Mask is a bit on the protective side with me because of last time...my heart was seriously broken..." she remained quiet for the moment as her bangs covered her eyes before turning to Milo with a sweet smile. "But...anyway your right Milo, I'll see you after we finish our work shift," she said running back inside before he could say anything. Missy turned to Milo to finish for her. "It's true what Maskerin says...her heart was seriously broken by a guy she dated back in middle school before the epidemic happened....I was still a Misdreavus at the time...still performers in training...she was crying for 3 whole days and Mask was the only one there to comfort her since they both lost their parents at a very young age...so she only relied on Mask...her hold life...that's why....she is so hard to get because she is afraid of that happening to her again...she's a sweet girl but her heart is conflicted..." Missy finished as she floated in front of Milo.

@Willow Tree

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo blinked at Maskerin, at shock and failed to wrap his mind around what she had just said to him. Gaping at his friend, he covered his mouth in surprise. He knew he probably messed up, bringing a topic that brought back old memories that weren't the most pleasant for the girl, Milo wanted to hit himself for talking about it at all. He tried to apologize to the woman, but apparently she brushed it off and just smiled at him, running off before a word could even leave his mouth. Staring after the performer, Milo was at loss for words and almost failed to hear what Missy had to say. "Oh dear...I'm so sorry, I didn't know about that...ah, but I should've, such a beautiful girl couldn't be left unscathed by society's standards out there..." Milo sighed and shook his head, placing Little Junior down at a counter, "She's a sweet girl but a bit too sweet, she needs to tell me about her own problems sometimes, or else I'll never know and misspoke just like earlier." He pointed out, "then again, such a sweet girl would never want to burden others with her own problems, I'll talk to her later about that perhaps, maybe it'll get her to open up a bit." He chuckled dryly, "Can't really call her my best friend if I know nothing about her from before the virus spread, would be a shame." He shrugged, "Well, I'll see you later Missy." He waved at the pokemon, then walked on to his own task in silence, his pokemons awkwardly treading after him carefully.

Missy flew over to Milo gently patting her shoulder. "You are her best friend Milo since you have been there for her if you want a chance to speak to her like friends do I can help you with that...if you want...she may hesitate at first...but once she is comfortable she will speak...don't blame yourself for this alright...yes she is a very sweet...I mean too sweet but she would want you to keep a smile and not to worry about her too much since she doesn't want to put any stress on anybody...and like you said with her problems...now cheer up ok" Missy said giving a smile before floating back into the kitchen with Maskerin.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Hades sighed. " Ok, first of all; " He pat Hydreigon's back, who promptly flew up and down in a loop, making him, JC and Blue fall. Hades fell back to the front seat, and JC and Blue behind him. " This is my pokemon, so I think I should know how to ride it. I don't randomly steal Delta from you either mid-flight, now do I? Second of; boy do I have a suprise for you when we get to swimming later on. Because I do actually have a water pokemon. And thirdly... didn't we already have this topic earlier?" He said, confused. " I think we did, but regardless, if we didn't meet.. Yeah, I'd probably be the same mad dog I was before. And you would probably end up as either a citizen after some time or as a rebel in regards to the Order of the Dokuro. Probably the former since past you will sooner or later have recognized that it is safer in the city than out there where ambushes are easier done than said. " He answered her question, then scooted forward a bit. " If you don't want to fly with me, feel free to jump on Gem's back. But please, do not attempt to steal my pokemon from me. Neither me or they will approve of that. " He finished, sighing after.

Last edited:
She sighed. "You know I was just kidding right? Take a joke will you and you should know better then to think I would steal your Pokemon from you Hades...I'm not that type of person to do so unlike Fernanade that I have to deal with for the rest of my life" she said looking to him. "Come on we have been together for 3 years and you should know that by now or have you forgotten. By the way...what surprise do you actually have for me?" She asked a bit mad as Blue had the same reaction. Gem flew up next to Hydredigon just in case JC wanted to get on her back. "I hope your not doubting Hades...because...that seems hurtful..." She sighed patting his shoulder as she got on Gem's back. "If you want to go swimming now we can...but if you don't want to that's fine..." She said avoiding eye contact as she removed her plaid shirt to only reveal a tank top and then her flats. She left it with Gem as she waited until they were above water before leaping off her down into the water. She pulled out Delta's Luxury ball as she came out hitting the water with her. Blue joined in as she leaped off Hydredigon and fell into the water as well. Gem lowered herself close to the water seeing them swim.

She grabbed onto Delta as she gave her a bubble to breath in. Something was bothering her yes but avoided the feeling completely. She swam with Delta and Blue to clear her mind as she saw all the different types of Water type Pokemon swimming in the sea. She couldn't get her mind to clear as she was just getting more irritated.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Watching her leave, Hades was now saddened. He didn't mean to sound mean at all. The stress from managing a whole city was getting to him again, and he needed to find a healthier way to let it go. Infact, the idea of a relaxing swimming round sounded good to him. As Hydreigon lowered to the ground, Hades put down his bag and got changed, exchanging all his plenty layers of clothing, wearing nothing but swimming trunks once Hydreigon reached the ground. As it landed, Hydreigon got out a salve from his dufflebag that he started rubbing all over his body, to soothe his skin and guarantee that it won't start hurting from the water. He put on a pair of sandals he packed in his bags incase he ever needed to go barefoot, since he couldn't really go truly barefoot as debris would get caught in his wounds. He lowered down from Hydreigon's back and put his bag infront of it, leaving Hydreigon to guard it. Then, he grabbed himself one of the pokeballs on the belt inside his bag and walked to the water, entering it. He shivered all over for a second, then got used to the water. He cast out his pokeball, finally revealing his last pokemon; a shiny female sharpedo. The Sharpedo swam up to her trainer and carefully rubbed against him, grateful to finally be released again. He pat the Sharpedo on the head as he went to mount its back. " Sorry, ol' girl. We've been on land so much that I had no chance to let you out. " He told the Sharpedo, then swam up to JC, Blue and Delta. " Well, here's the suprise. This here's my last pokemon that I never had the chance to let out. " He said, introducing the Sharpedo to the group. " Oh, and JC.. sorry if I sounded mean back there. All this stress from tracking down Fernandez, managing a whole city and all is just starting to get to me. I'm not gonna ask you to forgive me, but I am just saying this so you know why I acted the way I did. "

@LunarSilvally