• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Virus Part 3; Order of the Dokuro; RP Thread

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo laughed, though it came out more of a sigh than anything else, "JC and Shadow probably would support her better than me, so they could probably understand her troubles, not to mention, they've all seems to suffer a lot whether it was before or after the virus, I on the other hand, lived a happy life, all the people I lost to the virus, they beat me ten times more. They outrun me when it comes to a sad past." He explained, taking out a spare box, placing some tea cakes into it, "Now they're all some kind of big shots out there, ones a scientist, ones an assassin, one is ruling a city!" He slam the box close in an almost bitter mood, "Even if I get Maskerin to open up, there's nothing I can do afterwards, I can't relate to what she'll say." He pointed out, tying the box tightly, "But thanks for the offer Missy," he added, giving the pokemon an empty smile, and didn't say anything more when the pokemon flew away. "C'mon guys, get the biscuits." He ordered, pointing at a bag of some newly baked biscuits, which Milo prepared earlier this morning for the customers, but no one wanted it so he'll take some. Manager won't know so he's not worried. Little Junior bleeped happily, dancing over towards the bag, balancing it on his head as he carried it over for his trainer. Phoenix took the box, putting it on the table and patted Milo on the back soothingly.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Aw, c’mon guys, are you really spreading rumors about me? I’m not that hard to handle.” Buddy said with a agitated but comical tone. “That’s not true for one second. You can be really tough to deal with, especially when your angry.” Vixen pointed out. “Yeah, especially with what happened at the bakery with Vixen. That’s not just hard for Justin and us to deal with, that’s immature.” Montey chimed in. “Really? We, I guess shaking rather violently in my Pokéball isn’t really a nice thing to do... but I was just being protective!” The Samurai argued back. “More like you were being jealous!” Frosty said as he came near. “Guys! Okay, fine, I was being overprotective and jealous, but what about me? Y’all got to come out, even if I was being hard to deal with! And who was Vixen talking to?” Buddy asked. No other Pokémon dared to say anything, so Vixen decided to say it herself. “A male Delphox. Just a bit taller than me. Really nice and well mannered. Works at the bakery with the person Justin invited over.” She shot at him. Buddy’s face quickly became one of surprise, but he was feeling many emotions now. He felt anger and jealousy because he personally really liked Vixen and he didn’t want another Pokémon to take her heart from him, he felt a strong sense of shock and dumbfounded-ness due to the fact that the words hit him like a truck, but most prominently, he felt disappointed in his actions. “O-oh... Alright then...” he said with a voice that you could tell he was disappointed. “To be fair, I probably would’ve done the same thing if I were you.” Justin said as he came near. “Anyways, now’s not the time for this. C’mon, let’s make sure the house is ready. They’ll probably be here any minute.” Justin said, as the group(excluding Shield at the moment) dispersed to do their own things. Justin put a sign on the door pointing to the voice command lock. Hopefully Milo would know what to do with the phrase that he’d given him.

She looked to Hades and sighed. "I understand with the whole Fernanade business is causing you stress but its not right to let your meanness on me because of it. You know I am here to calm you down with your stress you....back in my teenage years as was always judged because I wore a wolf mask and hooded cape to hide myself...people always thought I was a person of bad deed which clearly I wasn't. I was the person that helped others whether they are in danger or not...I hate being judged just because of my appearance...so I hand to prove myself that I wasn't on the bad side...all I am saying is just be careful and think...before you say your words ok..." She said reached out to touch his face. "Shadow was no different as he had the same reason as I did so...that's why I could only rely on him and nobody else...which closed my feelings completely...and don't forget...your Pokemon are here as well to support you and comfort you when you are stressed and I am pretty sure this sweet girl here agrees with me" she said placing a hand on his Sharpedo gently petting her. "Isn't that right sweetheart" she said looking to her.

Blue leaped on Hades shoulders giving a smile. "Yes Blue too, you can ask her anything if you feel troubled, she has grown rather attached to you these past 3 years" she chuckled as Blue smiled. "Umbre!" Blue said agreeing. Delta greeted the Sharpedo as she patted her head. "I admit I was a bit mad but I'm fine alright...so apology accepted ok..."she said.

Ninji flew over to Milo. "Hey hey Milo, you can do anything for Maskerin if you have confidence in it ok...only Mask knows more of Maskerin's story but he barely talks so you might be out of luck unless my charm works perfectly again hehe but come on....do you know the reason why she stays close to you all the time?" Ninji asked him as her beat fast wings kept her airborne.

Shi looked as Edge and the others went off to clean. "Um...should I help....it seems like a lot to do for just us..." She said looking to Justin. "I am rather good at cleaning" she added offering.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo jumped a bit, surprised when Ninji suddenly came out from nowhere, at least, he didn't realize the pokemon was next to him at all until she talked. "Oh Ninji, fancy seeing you down here." Milo greeted, "This is usually the employee part of the bakery, but you're special service so I shouldn't be surprised." He sighed, "And yeah, you're right, Mask is probably the only one who can tell me anything at all if Maskerin wouldn't." He agreed. But when Ninji continue on with the last phrase, Milo was a bit confused, "What do you mean...?" He asked, clutching the Ninjask necklace in a worried manner, "Maskerin stayed close to me because I'm her friend right?" He questioned, puzzled about why Ninji is asking this at all. Did he do something wrong again? Maskerin is friends with other boys, what makes him any different? Sure, she's uncomfortable in crowds of men but she must have hanged out with boys and girls alike outside of work. He have never seen her outside of work, so he could never say anything about that. "Is there a particular reason on why she stayed close with me all the time?" Milo released the necklace and leaned back a bit onto the table; there were too much happening in one day. Right now, his thoughts are in shambles, they couldn't register everything at once. What does Ninji mean? Why does Maskerin stayed close to him? Is Maskerin using him for some purpose? What is happening? Should he be worried? What did he do this time? Does Maskerin have something she isn't telling him? He couldn't think straight and for a second, he felt like he couldn't breath and Phoenix had to grab him by the shoulder to calm him down. Milo sucked in a deep breath and bit his lower lip, he just wanted a normal day, all this is too much.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“While it’s a nice offer, I’d feel quite bad if I forced you do anything. If you want to help, though, you can help out the other Pokémon. I’ll be in the kitchen setting things up, if you need me.” Justin said as he and TrashPile made somewhat of a presentable meal. Meanwhile, Edge took an interest in Shield that he often didn’t take with most Pokémon, even his colleagues. But there was something about this other Aegislash(not just that they were female) that made him open up a bit. “So, Shield, I was wondering, how’ve you been since this whole... thing, started?” He asked politely. Mentioning the beginning of the virus might’ve not been the best thing to do, considering it was a pretty controversial topic, but he did not know what else to talk about. He hoped that he didn’t make Shield feel bad or cry.

Ninji sighed. "Its because you are the only friend she has Milo, she doesn't have any other friends but you and no matter how much she tries others but her down quickly without them even give her a chance to know them that's why she stays close to you as much as possible....don't worry she doesn't have a crush on you....she will probably avoid a feeling like that for a long while or maybe for a long time....but of course she has Shadow and JC as her friends that are very close to her but still she considers you as her best friend" Ninji said patting Milo.

Shi looked to Edge as she floated in midair. "I don't mind you calling me Shi instead of Shield Edge if that makes you comfortable. Mostly the whole team of Mask calls me that...and well it was rather sudden to be honest but I wasn't afraid since Mask wasn't either but its been very stressful...even for a well mannered lady like myself....but I was able to handle it pretty well even if it was scary at times...too much zombie blood being spread was a bit too much for me but I got use to it after a while" she said to Edge as she picked up on dirty plates and put it in the sink before she grabbed a vase and put it on the table as she placed as white flower that she had on her as she placed it inside but another one had flew in an attached to her without her noticing.

@Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled nervously, though he was mostly trying to comfort himself, he doesn't get the situation. Maskerin is a fairly social girl, there's no way he's her only friend that she could hang out with. Sure, JC and Shadow are busy, but you couldn't be telling him that for the past three years she's been alone all this time with no one but him?! "But...but I don't know her all that well either..." he whispered, "We've met only a year back, when she first applied for a job here, didn't know it meant so much to her to have a friend that didn't dump her on the spot." He sighed, ruffling his hair, "I don't know what to say...." he murmured, "She's a fragile girl isn't she...."

Ninji nodded. "Yes she is Milo like a glass bottle, just one slip and the glass shatters until pain hits her deeply. Maskerin is a very shy girl not a social one. She will only become social once she gets to know the person better and give that gentle smile she has. Yes, its true that you don't know her that well but that's why friends talk to one another to get to know each other and its true that she doesn't have any other friends besides you Milo, you can even ask her yourself and even Mask can tell you just about anything and of course her Pokemon are her friends as well" she said as she felt Mask approach seeing him gently pat Mill's shoulder probably from the talk about his sister. She was actually a bit surprised that he spoke to Milo with his voice that he had not used in a very long time. "You want...to know more...about Maskerin Milo..." He asked him as his voice was masculine but had a gentle tone to it. "Mask...you haven't spoken with your voice in a very long time...its a surprise really....why now..." Ninji asked him as she saw him look to her before back at Milo.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo ruffles his hair frustratingly, annoyed which the situation set in front of him, messing up the smooth natural curls his hair stubbornly held. "Oh god...this is all so complicated..." he whispered, "At this point, I'll never figure that girl out." He mused. Laughing dryly, Milo merely nodded at Ninji to acknowledge her words, but then he felt a human hand pet his shoulder and he jumped, whipping his head around to face the one responsible. Seeing Mask, Milo was surprised that he was down here; and talking, but he didn't question him any further and instead, tried to make out his words. When he finally pieced it all together, his gloomy mood faded and his eyes sparkled at the opportunity. "Can I?" He asked, looking back and forth from Ninji to Mask and to Ninji again, "Will you? Can you? You'll tell me about her?" He asked, "Well, I mean, of course I'll like to get to know her more, I can never say no to this," he said, "but the question is, are you okay with telling me about it? Pft, I probably look like some kind of creep, asking so much about a girl, but hey, I'm desperate!" He threw his hands up in mock surrendering, "If I never knew anything about her, I might misspoke and hurt her again, I don't want that." He looked at Mask, "So yes, I'll like to know everything you've got to tell me." He smirked, "I'm mentally prepare for any sad past she'll have, I won't break down, no worries." He laughed, "But...now is not the time, " he gazed at the clock, "I've spent too much time talking, manager is definitely going to question where I am." He huffed, "They would be at everybody's neck, question where they went when they're only gone for 2 minutes!" He pouted, "Welp, before that happens, I'll be going upstairs, you guys should too, this place is not for customers." He pointed out, "And I believe upstairs where all the windows are will be much more pleasant than down here." He shivered, "Let's go now." He finished, picking up Little Junior and the box full of treats he packed for the hangout, Milo beckons towards the duo before walking up the staircase himself.

Mask looked to Milo in confusion before glancing to Ninji. He was surprised that someone seemed this interested in his sister. He remained quiet again before following Milo up the staircase. Once he was able to reach Milo again he grabbed his shoulder patting it. "I can tell you....a few things...about Maskerin...so if your....that interested...I'll tell you...and...don't get use to me speaking....with my...voice....this may be the first....and...last time...I will use it...before....Ninji take over..." He reminded him. "Your shifts....should be...done in a few...minutes...so I can tell...you in...a private...area..just remain calm...and control...your excitement..." He finished as he gave a small smile under his Mask before letting go of his shoulder.

@Willow Tree

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
That sounds rather... familiar. But, more so in Justin than me. He... he regrets a lot of the things he’s had to to and continues to do. He feels that this job is one of the only things keeping it going right now. I would tell you personally what his job is, but I believe he’ll tell everyone when they get here, as that is what he normally does. We don’t bother to ask him to change it, as again, he already regrets his job choice. And you won’t find me calling you Shi, I am a very formal Pokémon, so I and Justin will most likely refer to you as Shield.” Edge replied to Shield as she put a flower in the vase. Edge put a different flower, blood red in color, in the vase as well. As Justin was preparing, he selected a few wines that he would offer. He was unsure of some of his guests ages, but because Milo was almost 21, he didn’t see a problem with providing alcohol to him, but only if he wanted something like that(where I live, 21 is drinking age). Buddy stared at Vixen with sad eyes, but she only shot back a somewhat angry look and turned away. Buddy then put his head down.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo laughed, swaying a bit from side to side happily, "No worries, I can deal with Ninji's translation, used to them long time ago." He laughed, "I'll remain very calm, no problem." He waved his hand over his face, changing from a smile to a grim face, "See, easy." He joked. Checking the clock, he nodded to Mask's words, "You're right, my shift here is almost done, and so should Maskerin's and Luna's." He commented, peeping through rooms, "Luna! Maskerin! Our shift is almost over! Pack up the stuff so we could leave!" He called. The snap of the manager telling him to shut up came as quick as a whip and Milo flinched at the words. "Sorry sorry!" He apologized, "Won't happen again." He promised, quickly walking away from the strict person, "Dang, people can't even call for others in this place." He muttered, placing the box on a nearby table, "Maskerin! Luna!" He called, but this time, much quieter, "It's almost time to go."

Shi sighed. "Alright fine you can call me Shield if your that formal, either one is fine but yes Mask's job is more of a personal guard job to keep JC safe from someone she knows and hates for that at least that's what JC told me but either way Mask feels more close to JC then anybody else except his sister maybe but still." She said before placing a third flower in the vase that was attached to her. "Hey Buddy, don't feel so down ok so cheer up" Shi said patting the Samurott's head gently. "Your a nice Samurott at heart ok honest and well Mask's sister Maskerin may have someone you might take interest in...not that I will tell you right away unless those feelings you have are just that strong for Vixen" she said whispering the last part before floating away from him. She grabbed the Masalada's and put them on the table where the vase was placed. "Hey Edge...I have a question? You think you can hear me out?" She asked him.

Maskerin heard Milo call her name before she ran out. "Alright Milo, I'm coming just hold your patiences" she said before running into the bathroom to change clothing.

(Btw I changed one of Maskerin's team members so she has a Serperior now instead of a Spritzee)

@Willow Tree @ThatJustin’sASpy!

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" I know, I know.. I shouldn't take out my anger on you or anyone else. I'm sorry for doing so... " Hades said, sighing after. " And.. thanks. I.. really do appreciate your support regardless of what I.. tend to do sometimes. Thanks, JC. " He responded, then gave JC a hug. Then, as he let go, he hopped off the Sharpedo and into the water. " Say, why don't we have some fun now? It is one of the few times we are given the chance, so I think we should take this opportunity while we can. "

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Well, I find it only fair if you get to ask a question. I have been babbling on a bit. So ask away.” Edge said while nodding his head a bit. Buddy looked to Shield with a blush on his face, and Vixen snickered at him a little bit. “T-That’s very k-kind of you... but I think I’ll be fine... for now, at least.” He said, a bit embarrassed. He was glad that Shield said that there was another Pokémon that he might be interested, but he still was unsure if he’d be able to take his interests off of Vixen. Edge waited for Shield’s response.

She accepted the hug before speaking again. "Hey its alright Hades, I am an understanding person so don't worry about it however" she punched his arm but not hard in an almost gentle way. "That's for using your anger on me for no reason" she said before giving a gentle smile. She kissed him to help him feel a bit better before she back away. She got on Delta before looking back to him. "What type of fun Hm? Do you mean this?" She said splashing him with the water as she laughed before telling Delta to go. "Catch us if you can Hades, I love to see you try" she teased going under water with Delta as she placed a bubble around her head to help her breathe. Luckily Blue grabbed her shoulder before going under as Delta offered an air bubble for her to breathe.

Shi looked to Edge before she floated over to the sick again with a pail and filled it with water. She floated back over to the vase as she poured the water in slowly. "Have you ever been scared when you had to deal with the zombies?" She said placing the pail down waiting for Edge to respond.

Mask looked to Milo. "I can...tell you just a bit....about her before she...comes out from the dressing room...if you want..." He said as Yami his partner a shiny female Yamask floated beside him listening in.

@DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy! @Willow Tree

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
This might sound a little inhumane, but to be honest... no. I felt bad for Justin, seeing as he’s gotta run from them or fight back, and if he doesn’t he’ll turn, and the same goes for the other Pokémon, excluding Montey and Frosty, but... I personally haven’t felt scared. I guess it’s cause I know I’m not able to become infected. Not am I only technically undead anyways, but I’m a Steel type as well. If anyone tried to bite me, they’d just break their jaws... but again, I do fear for the other Pokémon.” Edge said, straitening the vase. Montey turned to face Edge, a bit flustered after what he’d said. “It’s not completely impossible that we can’t turn. Maybe there’s part of the virus that effects all Pokémon that are mechanical or non-sentient.” Montey argued. “It’s possible, but I’d say somewhat unlikely.” Edge agreed. Justin had overheard his Pokémon, a bit disturbed. “This city is safe... but for how much longer? Will we be able to find a cure or a way to stop the undead? Or are we all stuck in a fate where we all end up dying...” He said quietly to himself. TrashPile was with Justin, eating all the excess of what Justin was using while preparing the food, and his expression became a bit worried for his trainer. He gave Justin a slimy pat on the back, which Justin gave a small smile towards.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Hades chuckled, shielding his face from the water with his elbow. He laughed as Sharpedo jumped up into the air before diving into the water. The Sharpedo chased after Delta, just boosting toward the three like a torpedo. It sped past them, but not before Hades snatched the extra bubble from Delta since Blue didn't need one as she was sharing one with JC. He put it on his head, and stuck out his tongue, shooting off deeper into the water with his Sharpedo. He waved after JC, teasing her to catch up with him.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiled at Maskerin's reply, she sounded normal now, more like herself. He hoped she made up with Luna, that girl haven't replied to him yet so he was worried on that fact. But he couldn't just bust in on the girls while they're changing now can he? But it's only because they're changing that it was the perfect moment for Mask to say something, so Milo nodded to his offer. "Why of course, I want to know as much as I could." He agreed, starting to undress the bakery uniform himself. His magician uniform is already underneath, so he need not worry about making Mask uncomfortable, not to mention, his uniform is different from the girls, it could be wore on top of other clothings without it being too obvious, the manager is just unfair to the girls is all, giving them tighter uniform that made them uncomfortable to be wore with clothes underneath. "Give me your best shot." He gave Mask a cheeky smile, trying to make his bow tie a bit more loose as he did.

Shi looked to Edge before back at the vase. "I'm not saying I'm scared or anything since I have dealt with it many times but for a very long time Pokemon are not affected by the virus...Idk but maybe we are immune to it...the only thing I fear is Mask turning....since he is human..." She answered before looking at the clock. "Their shift should be over so they should be changing to head up here" she added before floating next to Edge placing her scarf hands behind her as her shield was in the front.

Mask looked to Milo before speaking. "You can start....with questions....about her...if you have...any in mind...which I assume you do...." He asked him leaning against the wall as Ninji flew over just next to him.

She chuckled as she grabbed another bubble from Delta to place it on Blue. They both held onto Delta before she smirked catching up quickly speeding past him. "Your behind now"she called chuckling before signaling Delta to do her trick. She nodded before Blue swam over to Hades getting on the Sharpedo as she shook her pelt. "Watch this trick she and Delta learned a long time ago" Blue said through the speech collar.

Delta went under water with JC getting to a level where she could leap out. She held on tight before Delta swam back up in a quick speed before fully leaping out of the water. She let go of Delta as she used her feet to push herself up in the air as she did a bit of a flip until her body was in a curve position as Delta circled her body around her before using a Hydro pump to give a watery finish. They both hit the water afterward with a medium splash as Blue smiled. "Cool right!" Blue told Hades. JC and Delta were still under water before she thought of something as she smirked. "Hades? Your next!" She said tackling him off Sharpedo as she chuckled. "You can swim can't you or was that just a lie" she teased. "If you can then try and catch me if you can, I trained in water like this" she said as she swam away from him as Delta swam beside her just in case as Blue was on top of her.

@DevVoid @ThatJustin’sASpy! @Willow Tree

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo tapped his chin thoughtfully, trying to neatly fold his uniform together. "Well...it's not that I don't have any questions, but there's so much that I don't know where to start." He chuckled, "She's full of mysteries, that girl, I want to solve them all, but I don't even know what to say when the answer key is standing right in front of me right now." He giggled, "Right now, I think I'll start with her past, she doesn't seem to like boys that much, what was it that made her that way?" He asked, "I think she mentioned something about her boyfriend, but no further than that, why don't you finish it off for her." He beckon for Mask to start talking, "If you don't know everything, its alright, tell me what you know." He assured him.

Mask wasn't surprised that Milo asked about his sister's past first as he sighed. "It's not...a...surprise that you...would ask of her...past first...well...of course I know...the reason behind that since...she told me about it..." he said looking in another direction before back at Milo. "It started way before the epidemic happened...as she was...in middle school...and I was in...high school...she was...16 at the time and one of the boys...in her class took interest in her...so...he asked her and she said...yes...at this time she was very vulnerable...a carefree girl that wasn't afraid of boys...and actually...wasn't that shy as she is...now..." he paused on the next words he was about to say before speaking again. "Eventually...the relationship with the boy she was...with...went well at first...to me thou...I felt there was...something now right...about that boy...but I didn't want...to ruin her relationship...with him...she thought...he was the one...and that he loved her...and she loved him...but she thought wrong..." "It happened...on a rainy day...I was inside making dinner...and at the time...we did have parents...I heard the door burst open...Maskerin was soaking wet from the rain...she looked up at me...tears in her eyes...she ran up to me...hugging me...I asked her what was wrong and it was...then she explained everything...that happened to me..."

"...She explained that...the boy she was in a relationship with...embarrassed her in front of the whole school telling a secret that wasn't true about her...he broke her fragile...heart deeply...as those group of boys...laughed at her...calling her a freak...I was...heated...angry...frustrated...but...I didn't want to cause a scene...and she also told me...there is another part but...I rather leave...that out since...it's not pleasant" he said. "...She cried for...3 days...locked in her...room...afraid to be seen...as only Missy...who was a Misdreavus...at the...time...was only there to...comfort her...my overprotection of her...only grew...stronger as I let...no male of the...gender lay a hand on her...or even...interact with her...eventually she came out...and told me that...she wanted to move...away and avoid the situation...she said she was very uncomfortable...to even enter back into the school...I didn't blame her...as I didn't...want her to be uncomfortable...then she already was...so...we moved out...of course...I did manage...to give that...boy a beating...or Yami...and Ember...did for that matter...as Ember was...still an..Eevee...then the Epidemic happened...once we settled...and lost both our parents...due to it...so we had to...rely on each other...eventually after about a year...she met you...a friend she could rely on...a person...that didn't hurt her as the others did...but she wasn't the same Maskerin...like she was...it's possible that...incident really...hurt her inside...and out...I couldn't really....do anything...to help...heal that emotional...scar deep in her heart...she's...not as cheerful as she was back then...but still keeps...that gentle smile...of hers...to hide that pain...she is shyer now...and cautious around males of the gender...and after 3 years you should know what happens there..." he finished.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo nodded slowly to each words, repeating it all to himself once so he could figure out what Mask's said, then continued to listen without a single interruption. Every once in a awhile, he'll murmur a "I see" or a "Okay, go on" but no more than that. When Mask was done, Milo was honestly speechless, but was at the same time happy that he was able to ease her mistrust of boys by just a little. He hoped there will be more out there to help her with that. "Gosh, that boy is one cruel being, did he did that on purpose?" He gasped, "Of course they did, didn't they? That's not love, they must've only liked Maskerin for her looks," he growled, "such a selfish person don't deserve her," he huffed, crossing his arms. Expression softening, Milo sighed, shaking his head, "No wonder she acted all timid with me when we first met..." he whispered, "I didn't know why she tried to avoid me whenever we worked in the bakery, but I guess I do now...there was a reason behind it all along, just that I've never known..." he ran a hand through his hair, pondering about the memories of back then, how he made extra effort to try and befriend Maskerin, who always gave him the cold shoulder. How she repeatedly refused his help, how he repeatedly offer it nonetheless, stubbornly meeting up with her in the kitchen, trying to even get a 'hi' from her. The hardwork paid off, for she must've notice how determined he was on befriending her, and now they're best of friends. Tapping his feet impatiently, Milo finally was able to piece together all the past events together with Mask's story. "That...explained a lot." He said. "Let's change the topic, how about her dreams? She's a performer, there must be a reason behind that right? Did someone motivated her into it?" He pressed, remembering how he was so surprised back then, when he realized she was a performer, and how they both loved to perform for the others, and entertain them with the best they have. And the Princess keys, she had so much. Milo can shamelessly admit to you right now, that though he loved to perform for others, he had never brought up the guts to join a contest for it, he never find the need to compete against others, just enjoy performing as it is. "She's a talented coordinator, she must've practiced a lot when she was younger, didn't she?" He tilted his head curiously to the side, Little Junior copying that move next to him.

Mask looked to Milo seeing Junior copy him as he gave a chuckle but continued to answer Milo's second question. "Actually....no I didn't motivate her.....she saw life of a performer on tv and the way you can....mix moves together even the....weakest ones...towards the type...to create....such a beautiful performer...that gave a spark...on her face...as she took interest in the way it was performed...the main reason...behind this was...that if she can't use her voice to communicate....with someone...then she can show it through her performances...and receive the love....and care...that she really....wanted...haven't you noticed...that...when she performs...she is a totally different person....she doesn't let her shyness get in the way...because she knows that her Pokemon....are there for her as well...to create...a wonderful performance...you see she can be herself...when she is performing...and not worry about getting hurt...emotionally again..." He said

"...Her dream was to become...the Queen of her performances...which she achieved....but her role model...was actually...Ariana...the previous Queen...she would always watch her perform...and take those ideas she had and create her...own beautiful performance from her role model....but to answer...your other question...yes...day and night she...practiced...you can't perfect performances like that ...on the first....try...it takes...alot of hard...work...and commitment...to become a top coordinator....and let me...tell you...she earned those keys....fair and square...and even deserves them for all the work she has done....she looks...like the same Maskerin...back then...when she performs and that makes me...happy....I should say..." He finished looking to Milo.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo laughed softly, shaking his head in a amusement, "I hope she still does achieve that dream, even though the former Queen is probably most likely dead," he commented, "but there's a chance they're alive out there, though I wouldn't know how but they perhaps survived the apocalypse on their own terms." He scratched his head, "I wonder if Maskerin's ex is alive...." he whispered, though it was mostly to himself, "then we'll have two Fernandes...." he mused to himself. Tapping his chin, he started to collect more questions to be asked, oblivious to Little Junior proceeding on copying his movements. "How about you tell me about her before she met her ex." Milo suggested, "I would love to know about the upbeat personality she used to own before that guy destroyed it." He said, "What was she like back then?"

Before Mask could tell him he heard the door open seeing Maskerin come out of the bathroom. He sighed before looking to Milo. "I'll tell you that another time..." He said before remaining silent again seeing his sister approach. "Hey guys, sorry for the wait just had to change real quick" she said wearing a floral dress with white flats and a white scarf around her neck with a white bow that tied her hair at the bottom. She fixed her glasses as she held her tea set in a carrying case before placing on her sun hat giving a gentle smile. "Well lets go!" She said running past them as she left the bakery. Mask chuckled before he said. "Confident....Cheerful....and well...very clumsy...literally...tripped over....everything...but now...she isn't...anymore..."he said answering his question before following his sister as Yami followed. "You coming Milo?" Ninji asked him.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Hades came to a stop when they reached him. Sharpedo was fast, but it seems that with time, Delta could catch up to her speed. Or maybe, Sharpedo just was going easy on them, considering that it is well faster. Either way, he astoundedly looked up at the trick Delta and JC did, moving up onto the surface aswell. He fell into the water when he got pushed off by JC, and had to get a grasp on keeping himself up, as he had done no swimming in a long time. " I mean I can, but.. " He said as he watched JC and Delta swim further. He attempted to catch up, but swam at a slow pace, his movements displaced, he was overall doing a terrible swimming performance. He shortly gave up after he realized he couldn't keep up. He got back up on Sharpedo and waited for them to return. Sure, he could swim, but he has had no chance or time to do so since his childhood. Before the fire, he was always surfing on pokemon or fighting with them. After it, well, a temporary calming stimulant for his skin has only been developed recently, so he could only start swimming now. He pat the Sharpedo's fin, complimenting it on doing a good job.

She saw Hades give up on chasing her before she chuckled. She saw something down below before swimming down further. She noticed it was a rainbow shell as she picked it up gently before Delta helped her back up on the surface. "Look what I found Hades" she said holding her hand out to show him the rainbow shell. Delta helped her on her back to sit on as she swam next to Sharpedo.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Though Milo wasn't disappointed with Maskerin coming out and cutting off their conversation, Milo does have to admit he wasn't too keen on having an unanswered question hanging on his mind. He frustratingly checked the clock, it was late now and the sun was setting, Milo wished Mask would've said more. But that emotion was quickly washed away when he was able to fully take in Maskerin's clothings. Not that he was saying that he haven't seen her wearing her clothes as such, just that he couldn't believe how beautiful the color schemes match with the sun, casting orange and red glows upon her whiter clothings, making her dress seems like the sunset itself. Truly, the scene was lovely, it has taken his breath away and he knew it will many times over, forever till he believe he couldn't breath. Shaking himself of such thought, he merely smiled at her now upbeat mood, relieved that she's normal again, perhaps she already made up with Luna. Talking about Luna, that girl haven't replied even once. Milo fidgeted, did Maskerin not apologize yet? She couldn't be that mad right? All that worrying left Milo dazed for a while, missing what Mask's had just said, but at this point, he was too concerned to care. "Later Ninji, you can go on without me, I'm just waiting for Luna, she's coming with us so we couldn't exactly leave her behind like this." He pointed out, "And...I can't exactly go in on her, she might be changing and I..." he blushed, "I believe it'll be very unnecessary for me to stir up more trouble...." he said. "She isn't replying either..." he fiddled with his fingers, "So I don't know exactly what to to do. Maskerin is a girl so she could go into the changing room, but I don't want to ruin her happy mood at the moment, and there isn't really any other girls here..." he scratched his head.

(I'll tag her to see if she will reply because she has not replied for a while @Willow Tree)

Mask looked to Milo. "Did you hear...what I just...said...Milo...?" He asked him before sighing. "Before....she was confident...cheerful....and...well very clumsy...but now...she isn't...she is more...cautious..." He repeated before seeing Maskerin run back in. "Oh right...um...I was trying to find Luna but...she seemed to hide in the changing room so...I didn't have a chance to apologize...to her since...I think...I may have done something wrong....but you know...um" she said getting shy. "We should....wait for her..." She added as Missy floated beside her.

@Willow Tree @~Add~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
(Oh sure, let's see if she'll reply)

"Oh huh?" Milo turned towards Mask, "So, sorry, I didn't hear the first time, wasn't paying attention, how impolite of me." He apologized, "But I really don't want to leave her behind, especially since I was the one who asked her to come." He explained, looking back at the room Luna kept herself in. "And Maskerin, do you perhaps figured out why Luna is mad at all? The earlier incident was the most brutal she had acted." He pointed out, "I hope you'll know what to say to her once she comes out." He said, waking over to her, patting her shoulder supportingly, hoping it'll at least help a little with her confidence on this matter.

Maskerin looked to Milo. "Sorry...no I don't...I never did anything to...upset her...not that I know of...but I least should ask if she is ok...or if I did something wrong..." she said sighing. "This always seems to happen... every time I try and make friends...it just...causes a problem..." she lowered her sun hat to cover her eyes to cry softly. Missy saw her crying under her sun hat. "Mismagius...Maskerin..." Missy said looking to her. "I'm fine Missy...ok...don't worry about it..." she said as Mask looked to her with a sad expression but was hidden under his mask. He knows that his sister tries her best to fit in but it proved so much harder for her for the past 6 years.

@Willow Tree @~Add~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo was honestly concerned, especially when Maskerin started to softly cry. He doesn't understand the girl's struggle, so he couldn't really relate with her; there was no use trying. But he nonetheless still gently embrace her for a few seconds, trying to test if the girl is going to push away, like how she always use to. But the one that pushed away first wasn't her but Milo himself, as he couldn't held in the fact he was hugging her without consent and automatically released her without saying a word. Instead, he squeezed her shoulder tightly, "Don't worry about it, I'm sure you did nothing wrong, maybe Luna is just having a bad day and you just so happened to be her target of releasing her frustrations on." He assured her, "Or maybe a girl that looks similar to you wronged her in some ways, so she probably can't stand you." He shrugged, "Happened to me once, so I can vouch on my own statement." He chuckled, "But please, don't cry, it hurts to see you sad dear." He told her, genuinely worried for the girl, "If you want to talk about your problems, your personal walking diary here, at your service." He joked, giving her a fake bow to tease her, "I can handle any level of rambling so don't worry about breaking any ear drums around here." He laughed, "Your brother is here too, so don't be shy now." He pointed out, before standing back up straight just to bend down to pick up Little Junior again, "Alright, if Luna comes out, call me, I'll be in the bathroom for the time being." He told them, closing the door behind him to the boys bathroom.

She saw Milo walk into the bathroom as she looked up tears resting on her eyes. "Milo..." she said as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up seeing it was Mask as she saw him gently bent down her level before slowly removing his mask looking to her with his sky blue eye. "It's ok Maskerin...I know others judge you...and you try your best...but remember...I will always be here to support you...and protect you from any sort of harm...I won't let that happen again..." he said to her as he gently reached out to her and wiped her tears. Maskerin reached her hand out towards her brother and touched the right side of his face revealing his machine eye that his long bang covered. "Don't blame yourself for what happened...I was...protecting you..." he reminded her before seeing her place his mask back on his face before being embraced by her. "Thank you, brother..." she said softly. "Your welcome..." he replied hugging her back.

@Willow Tree @~Add~

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Luna huffed, angrily dressing into her normal clothing. She heard everyone calling her, but she doesn't reply, let's see how they like that! Her brother was yelling, "Lu...Luni!" Lu started yelling, he can't even say her name right. Luna ignored him, pretending like he is talking to someone else. She growled and mumbled a, "Hmph" and walked to Lu. glaring at Maskerin, "Lu, leave." she said, the two words were like arrows. She turned to Lunar, who was slowly following, she yanked Lunar, who was forcefully waddling faster. Lu got worried and gave Maskerin a, "I am sooooooooooo confused" look. Luna also glared at Lu with a, "DO NOT TALK" expression. Lu instantly back away. Winter looked at Ember and barked, "Glaceon glaceon (We'll be great friends)!" and lifted a paw to waved bye to Ember and walked to Lu, while Luna, on the other hand, was growling at Maskerin and then Lu. Why is she growling at me? Lu thought extra confused.

After she had calmed down she looked to see Luna come out but glared at her. She was going to ask what was wrong or if she had done something wrong to her but refused to even ask. She remained quiet not saying anything as her hat covered her eyes. Mask sighed before he looked to Ninji. Ninji understood before flying over to Lu. "Would you mind Lu...Maskerin...doesn't quite....understand why Luna is glaring at her...she wants to ask her and apologize but..." Ninji whispered to him cutting off her words. Mask went over to the men's bathroom before entering. "Milo...Luna came out but...she is glaring...at my sister and I don't...like it at all because...she has done nothing to her...she was trying to get to talk to her and apologize but...she hesitated...and now...she is starting to...feel hurt...but not in a good way...I think you should talk with her Milo...because I have this feeling that...her jealousy...is making her this way...and I want to avoid...Maskerin from becoming hurt because of that Jealousy...or her dark side...will appear...and trust me you don't...want to see that side of her..." he finished sighing. Ember smiled before waving goodbye to Winter as she walked over to Maskering sitting beside her as she could see that she was very quiet which worried her.

@Willow Tree @~Add~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo brushed his hair a bit, all tangled from the ruffling. Running a hand through his now neat curls, Milo wonders how Maskerin is holding up. That question was answered when Mask walked in to alert him of the situation outside. Already, it doesn't seem good, Luna apparently just straight up glared at Maskerin without giving her a chance to talk. "Oh...okay." was all he could force out, "Well....I'll do something about it, don't worry," he added, trying to not sound like he doesn't care. Walking out the bathroom, he looked around, searching for the girls. Noticing the scowling face of Luna, he walked up behind Maskerin, patting her gently on the back before facing Luna. "Hey, Luna," he started, but was suddenly at lost for words. He never thought he would have to one day face an angry friend, even though the anger wasn't directed at him, he still felt awful about it. "I think...I think it's enough, don't you think?" he said, "Maskerin has done nothing wrong, and I'm sure you don't want to remain angry all the time." he tried, "Perhaps let's all apologize, make up, and be friends again, alright?" he pleaded, "Not to mention, we all agreed on hanging out right about now, let's not dwindle on our times together, how about let's just forget that all this drama ever happened?" he suggested, "Let's enjoy our time, not waste it, it's for the better dear."

DevVoid

Hades watched JC dive down into the water. He didn't really worry if there were any pokemon or carnivorous fish in the water. She had Delta and Blue with her, so she had plenty of protection. Sharpedo moved to the side as both watched her come back up, with a shell in hand. The shell seemingly had rainbow coloured, which Hades didn't know how exactly it was possible, but it somehow is as it was right infront of his eyes. " Huh. Ain't that something? That's a pretty shell you got there. But, I know prettier things. Like the person infront of me. " Hades said, pulling his mask aside to wink at JC before putting it back on.

She blushed slightly before she chuckled. "Don't flatter me you flirt..." She said splashing him a bit. "But...thank you..." She added only slightly losing her guard because of her shyness. "I wonder....I am...working to hard...I don't know if I am getting enough sleep...my condition as not appeared for a very long time so..I suppose that's a good thing...you would be worried out of your mind if I ended up in that same condition again...not getting enough sleep...staying up to make sure I was safe....like always..." She gave a gentle smile moved her mask to the side to look to him.-

@DevVoid

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Good, then. We should have everything prepared by now. I believe I should be expecting 4-6 guests, then. Thank you for helping out with the house a bit, Shield. I’ll go put on my suit really quickly.” Justin said as he came into the other room. He still was in his casual white dress shirt, so after that, he headed upstairs to change, and smoke another cigarette before dinner. He also went up to get the wine and whiskey that he would be providing. “Well, of course I fear for my trainer, as well. But something I’m more scared of is if he doesn’t care for his own life anymore. I know I’ve reiterated this a lot, but he regrets a lot of things. He hasn’t attempted it yet, but if there’s a swarm of the zombies or whatever, I fear he might just stand there and do nothing...” Edge replied as he got an inch closer to Shield. “Don’t say that! It’s been a few years since this started! If he hasn’t given up on life yet, he won’t right now, or ever!” Vixen chimed in. “Yes, I know. It wasn’t right of me to say something so disturbing. I’m sorry, Vixen.” Edge finished