• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Virus Part 3; Order of the Dokuro; RP Thread

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo giggled, patting her arm, which were wrapped around him from behind. Letting her go so she can show him her pokemon, Milo was delighted with the results. "Wow! A shiny Klefki!" He exclaimed, eyes sparkling as he looked at the beautiful key chain. "Wow, four contest keys," he turned to Maskerin with a smile, "another reason why I simply adore you Maskerin, you're so talented." He examined one of the keys, "I've never competed against others for contest keys before, seeing one now surprises me." He chuckled, "You're brave Maskerin." He said, his voice dripping with admiration. Clutching on side of the shiny Klefki's arm, Milo amusingly shook it, "Lovely meeting your acquaintance Key," he said, "I'm sure we'll get to know each other as the time goes on," he continued, "but right now, I wanna see Maskerin's theory proven right," he pointed at Kiki, "why don't you show me how it's done? Make him stutter I meant."

"I wanna sleep on a fluffy bed!" Kiki squealed, "Not fair! I don't have fur!" He pouted. "And what pokemon now?" He turned around to see the pokemon Ember was talking about, but sadly for him, he couldn't exactly make out who Key was, only could tell she was a Klefki by the shape, "Ooooooooh, you're right." He said, "They are a different color! I've never seen a Klefki like that before!"

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Hmm, he said something about magic? He must be somewhat of a preformed alongside his trainer. I bet Justin and Frosty could do a Dissapearing Duo act.” She thought to herself as she laughed at the last part, and continued to eat her treat. The party except for Buddy was now out of their balls and eating. While TrashPile and Vixen ate theirs normally, the others absorbed nutirents in a rather interesting way, as they were more object like Pokémon. Edge wrapped both of his hand scarves around the food, which flowed for a second, and disappeared. Montey shocked his into a electrical form of plasma that he absorbed. Frosty put the food though the bottom hole where the trails of ice energy flowed out of, and it absorbed into his body as it froze and became a mist. As Justin had seen his Pokémon finish up their meals, he finished off his, and sipped the last sip of his coffee. Seeing as Milo was still talking to Maskerin, he decided to leave a note for him. “Thanks for the food, that was one of the best breakfasts I’ve had in a while. If we still used money in this city, I’d pay you in double what I owed you. Sorry for scaring the little one. I think I owe you for that one, so how about you come over some time for a drink or something? I live in the light grey painted house in military district. You don’t have to take up this offer, but if you do, you’ll need this.” He wrote on a napkin, and drew a small arrow pointing towards a small metal card engraved with the words “Good day to die, isn’t it?”. “PS: I think our two Delphox enjoyed their time together.” He finished, as he retrieved everyone, including Vixen. He then put his knife in his pocket, turned on his Invis Watch, and walked out the door, almost bumping into a Golem on the way out. After he’d gotten aways away, he uncloaked, an ran swiftly to the military district.

Justin had reached his home. He’d only gone out to walk and smoke publicly, which was the really sad truth, but it was what he did when he didn’t have an assignment. As he neared the door, a small panel went off near it, which spoke “Fine weather we’re having!” To which Justin responded “Good day to die, isn’t it?”. The door unlocked, and Justin released his Pokémon. Justin’s abode wasn’t too fancy other than the sophisticated door lock, a standard 2 story house with average rooms, a living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, and what Justin had called his smoking room. As he released his Pokémon to wander around, Buddy had a rather angry look about his face. “Why didn’t you let me out?! Who was Vixen talking to?” He asked with rage. “If you’re wondering why I didn’t let you out, it’s because you were violently shaking in your Pokéball. And as for whom she was talking to, she spoke with our waiters male Delphox. By the way, here’s your treat. I packed it to go because I couldn’t let you out.” He said, handing it to the Samurott, who took it with its mouth. Buddy was on the point of blowing up, but he didn’t, and instead sat down, eating his treat. Justin continued up stairs to the smoking room, where he took of his jacket coat, and rolled up his dress shirt’s sleeves. He then sat down, pulled out a small bottle of wine and a glass, as well as a pen and a leather notebook. He opened it, and began to write the new information he had on the people he met. This book was one of many that contained information on every single person that Justin had encountered. “Name: Milo ________, Age: I believe it was 20, based on the fact that he said he was turning 21. Profession: Bakery Employee, and possibly a hobby I don’t know about. He seems like that type. Pokémon: Pheonix, Little Jr...” he wrote down the names and species of the Pokémon he’d seen. “Relation to Citizen:... Somewhat Acquainted” he decided to write. “Anyways, what were the other two... Mask and Maskerin, wasn’t it?” He said as he quickly jotted down any information he knew about them. He then put it up, poured his wine, and sat at his chair, reading a book and sipping the alcohol away.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo giggled, looking forward to what he'll be seeing with those two Klefki. Wreaking the kitchen and stealing his keys was not what he meant. Turning to face Justin, he was about to ask them how they felt about the meal, only to realize they were no longer there. Puzzled, the slight shift of the napkin caught his attention. Picking it up, he realized it indeed did have wordings on it and he skim through it. Smiling at the kind offer, that smile was wiped off and replace with a pale look when his eyes caught on the word "Good day to die, isn't it?". A nervous chuckle escaped his mouth, but he shook it off, maybe Justin is messing with him. And he mention a military right? Maybe it's normal for them there. Folding the napkin, he placed it into his spare pocket. He'll visit when he could, he'll feel bad if he kept them waiting for nothingness. But the unsettling quote still caught him off guard and he held on to Maskerin's arm for the bit of comfort he can get from his friend.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hunter looked to the Zoroark below as he used hone claws to make his claws sharper. Then, he put one hand on the other Zoroark's Crystal and began cutting off his large tuft of red hair by the base with his claws. He was gonna take the pride of every Zoroark away; their hair. Instead, he was gonna give him the haircut of a flat top. He used his claws like a razor, flattening out the hair while cutting it in a straight line. " First things first, cut this off. Every Zoroark tries to keep their mane up and well, for it is their pride. It takes a long while to re-grow, so not only will cutting it be a shameful sight, it will also force him to keep the flat top haircut that I'm performing. Blade, see if you have any move that can shorten his claws or make them blunt. That will not only make him 50% less dangerous, but it will also be more shameful. "

Hades looked around in the kitchen, then got out his dufflebag to suit his biker outfit over his regular clothes. As he finished setting the red scarf into place behind the biker jacket, he noticed JC coming into the room, alongside Blue. " Yeah, I am a bit hungry. Hey, I got an idea. How about we head to a bakery to visit an old friend? We'd kill two birds with one stone. " He offered to JC. " But, if we go out to eat, I might aswell. " He thought and took out a pokeball, casting out his Mightyena, who did not have a speech collar on. He didn't deem it as necessary. The Mightyena didn't like the collars that much anyhow, and he didn't want to burden her with one.

Maskerin looked to Milo grabbing his arm for comfort before she spoke. "You mean you want me to show you my coordinating skills Milo? Well maybe if you work it off for the rest of the day I might show you hiw its done and don't get me wrong it wasn't easy to get all four" she chuckled. "Right Key" she said looking to the shiny Klefki. "That is correct Maskerin, we had to give it all we got with our combination moves hehe" Key said. Maskerin took a glimpse at the note as Lara came back over. "Why don't you accepted Milo? He seemed like a nice guy and Phoenix here seemed interested" she said gently scratching behind the Delphox's ear. Lara nudge Maskerin as she saw her look at her. "We can both go if you don't want to go alone honest, I can bring Lara with me just for some extra protection even though she is extremely shy" Maskerin added chuckling.

Ember chuckled. "Your a Klefki Kiki, so your not ment to have fur but I can lend you it if you get tired or something" she said. "You seem to be interested in that Klefki, go talk to her or are you scared?" Ember smirked.

"Oh you mean Milo, yes I don't mind he must be 20 about to turn 21 by now so I don't mind visiting a close friend if you don't mind coming with me" she said as she looked to Blue. "What do you think Blue?" "Of course! I would love to see Milo and Kiki" Blue said through the speech collar as she moved her tail back and forth happily. "Its just that your paying" she joked giving a chuckle.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well, let us go then, but be warned, I can't pay. Can't get any money in an economy without money. " He joked and grabbed JC's hand to hold it. He looked to his Cacturn standing at the staircase. " Oh, right. Cacturn, keep sneaking around the base. Find anyone that looks suspicious and bring them to the prison chambers below the house. You know what to do. " He spoke to the Cacturne. The pokemon nodded and went upstairs, disappearing out of sight. " Well, sorry about that. Shall we go then? "

She rested one of her hands on her hips as she raised the hand he was holding up as she gently grasped it. "Well with you holding my hand like this I guess I have no choice now do I?" She teased chuckling as she moved her mask to the side for the moment to look at him with her eyes before moving it back. "Then you will have to find another way to pay for me then if you know what I am talking about" she joked pointing at his lips before resting her hand on her hip again. Blue smiled gently as she leaped off the counter to follow. "Also don't worry about it" she added gently pulling him along.-

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo gave a nervous chuckle, laughing it off as he nodded to their request, "Sure, I never said I'm not gonna go, just that the quote seems a bit off." He commented, "Then again, society changed, so does people." He added. Phoenix purred delightfully, tail wagging as his ears twitched comfortably towards the ear scratch, "Yes yes, lovely idea, we should all go together!" Phoenix agreed, "We all should take part in this, I see no problem with that." He added. Milo sighed, shaking his head amusingly, "Well, I also did not say we couldn't all go." He laughed, "The more the better, not to mention, we barely get to hang out at all Maskerin, this can be a chance." He shrugged, a pleased expression clear on his feature. Little Junior copied him, shrugging and mimicking his facial expressions, though the Mime don't have a table to lean on like Milo does.

Kiki huffed, crossing his arms defiantly, "Who said Klefki couldn't have fur?" He yipped, "Oh wait, I don't, that's probably proof enough." He said, suddenly realizing as he examine himself. "And that Klefki...I don't know, they might not even be a Klefki, like, what kind of Klefki is not white?" He bleeped, waving his arms dramatically.

DevVoid

Hades walked out of the mansion atop the large hill, holding gently but tightly onto JC's hand. He looked across the town, then went down the three sets of stairs leading up to the mansion. He looked to the keypad that held the gate closed, and typed in an eight-digit code into the pad. The Code had been accepted, and the gate was opened with a loud creak. Hades walked out, across a bridge above a thriving, wild river and neared the town plaza. He waved back to the people who recognized him and waved, or greeted him. Then, he looked around, turning to the large fountain in the middle of the plaza, with a statue resembling him and hunter stood in the middle of the fountain. His statue was pointing into the direction of the mayoral mansion, with the other hand holding his desert eagle, which had water spouting out from the barrel. Hunter on the other hand pointed with his left one to the big entrance of the city, a large metal gate big enough to let in a whole Golurk, yet sturdy enough to withstand a Steelix performing the move Iron Tail. The other hand of Hunter's statue held onto Hades' Skull Mask. Noticeable was Hades' Statue, though. Oddly enough, it wasn't wearing a mask, or any biker equipment to begin with. It was wearing the same clothing Guzma was, fitted with the Necklace. However, that was not the weirdest part. The weirdest one was that it was a statue of him prior to the fire. Smooth skin fitted his body, and flowing long hair combed to the back of his head was present on it, something the current Hades lacked. He looked up to the statue of himself, and smiled. " I do miss the days when I was my true self.. back then, everyone was more accepting of me, because I looked like them, and not like.. this. " He spoke, sighing.

Maskerin smiled sweetly as she giggled. "I think this might be a good thing for Lara since she is pretty shy just to help her with her shyness" she said before hugging Phoenix. "By the way Milo, can I take Phoenix from you, he is just too handsome of a Tom for you to keep hehe" she teased. "Also, if you are asking for a performance of my coordinating skills then you have to earn it hehe" she added.

Ember looked to Kiki. "That's because she is a shiny Klefki Kiki, you see I am a shiny Flareon as the normal Flareon color is Orange with cream fur. You see a normal Klefki is silver like yourself but a shiny Klefki is gold ringed with different key colors" Ember explained.

She looked to Hades slowly letting go of his hand. "If you hadn't met me, would you still be the same person back then?"she asked. "Would you have left me like Fernanade to go back to the way you were like everyone else have except Shadow and Mask..." She added looking to him as she moved her mask to the side to look at him as her eyes had a sense of fear.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Why of course Lara can benefit from this! She can open up just the tiniest bit more, since she's such a shy girl." He agreed, giving the pokemon a careful pat on the head, he wouldn't want to scare her now. "Little Junior can come too, he didn't start off right with Justin to begin with, perhaps this can mend their relationship." He suggested, though Little Junior made crossed his arm into an X, signifying he doesn't quite agree with that statement. Phoenix purred and wagged his tail, pleased with the hug that Maskerin was giving him, but he bristled when she offered to take him off Milo's hand. He gave a yap to complain about that offer and he shook his head wildly. "No!" He exclaimed, "Please don't take me away!" He begged. Milo also didn't look as keen as Phoenix is, but he have never been the one to say "no" to anything and he never planned to. But right now he was given a choice to give away Phoenix, his Delphox whom he got as a child when he was 10 years old and ready to go out. He sweat dropped at the choice he was forced to make and he sighed, "Maskerin dearest, you know me well enough that I'm not going to give away my own pokemon silly." He laughed silently, patting her on the head, "But if you wish to borrow him for any reasons, be my guest, I'm sure Phoenix won't mind that." He smiled, "But asking to keep my boy here is too much." He lightly pinched her cheek teasingly, giggling at Phoenix overly relieved look, he wasn't even trying to hide it by that point. "And are you saying my own pokemon is too good for even myself? The one who raised them to be who they are? You've got to be kidding me." He laughed.

Kiki pouted, "Then how come I'm not a shiny?" He examined himself, "What makes her more special than me?" He demanded, though he doesn't look angry about it, he doesn't look too keen either.

Maskerin chuckled. "I'm kidding Milo, I would never take away Pheonix from you since you gathered a well-bonded relationship with him like how I did with Missy here when she was a Misdreavus" she said as Lara slightly flinched but seemed to relax when it was just a gentle pat. She gave a shy smile before slowly reaching her head out to nudge Milo gently before backing away. "Actually Milo, can I show you something cool that I learned?" she asked before looking to Pheonix. "Pheonix, can I borrow your performing stick for the moment?" she asked the Delphox.

Ember shook her head looking to Kiki. "Kiki, she doesn't brag that she is a shiny Klefki sometimes she wishes she was just a normal colored Klefki because other Pokemon picks on her at least that's what she told me. But despite that she acts tough to show others she is not a toy to play with and she got that confidence from Maskerin. You both are special in your own way. Don't tell me your jealous of a female Klefki you have not met just yet" Ember smirked at the last words she said. "Or do you just like her" she added chuckling.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix sighed and relaxed in relief, happy that he wasn't going to get taken away. He would have been awfully sad if that were the case. Milo, too, was relieved, shoulder sagging a bit to show the tension leaving. Little Junior sagged a bit too, just because he simply adores human postures and his own trainer, copying him is a fun topic. As Lara nudged Milo gently, Milo couldn't help but quietly laugh a little, "You want to show me something?" He asked, "Sure, go ahead, I'd love to see what you've got to impress me." He encouraged, gesturing at Phoenix. Phoenix played along, gently removing his stick, dimming it of the flame and handing it over, "Here," he said, "The stick you've asked for, please be gentle with it." He told her.

Kiki blushed, turning away in a hurry to hide it, "Why would I like her?!" He squealed, "I don't even know her yet! That'll make me look like a creep! I'm no better than that...that...that guy! What's his name, Feranny? Fornandas? Fernandez? I don't know but I'll basically be like him, except I'm not that extreme of course but liking a female without even getting to talk to her? Eck, disgusting." He faked a gagging face, "So too not look like a creep," he straightened a bit, "I'm going to go talk to her!" He exclaimed, obviously using that as an excuse to go talk to her at all, though he doesn't want to admit it as he have a rather huge ego to keep.

Maskerin smiled. "Don't worry Pheonix, I am rather careful with items that are precious to Pokemon" she said before pulling out a Pokeball from her side belt pulling out a green ball with four red marks and a yellow dot in the middle. "Come help me out Flameria" she said as the Friend ball opened revealing a Volcanrona. "Volca?" she said looking to her trainer. "Come outside really quick Milo and Pheonix, I'll give you a show of my coordinating skills that the people will see hehe," she told them both as she ran outside as Lara and Flameria followed after her. Key stayed behind to keep Maskerin's key clean. "Follow her Milo, I must stay here for the sake of Maskerin's keys but trust me you will be impressed with her skills hehe" she chuckled.

Ember stood up using her paw to stop Kiki for the moment. "Hold on Kiki, do you know how to speak to a girl?" she asked. "You can't just go up to a girl and not be prepared on what to say friend" she chuckled. "Also, I know your not like Fernande since we haven't seen him for 3 years and he has yet to appear to chase after our friend JC" she added looking to him. She gave a chuckle. "She is about to be alone for the moment because Maskerin is going to do a coordinating performance to show Milo so this may be your chance to speak with her" she reminded him.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix mused lightheartedly, trusting them to keep his stick; his pride and weapon, safe. Milo nudged his dear pokemon out, stopping only to kneel down and pick up his Mime Jr., who willingly climbed into his arms. Soon following Maskerin's team, Milo was looking forward to what she had to show him. "Oh I'll be very impressed," he stated, "or I'll at least pretend to be if I'm not, I'm good at that." He laughed, "But I believe I don't, Maskerin have never failed to impress me before." He commented.

Kiki drooped, the truth of Ember's words dawning on him, "Well...you can't blame me, my trainer have never caught any pokemons that are female yet..." he swapped at empty air awkwardly, "It shouldn't be anymore different than talking to a boy...right?" He asked.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin remained upstairs reading his book. “Did I scare Milo with that message? Either way, I suppose it’s my fault for making that the passphrase to the door lock. An I hope he knows what to do. That’s assuming he comes anyways.” Justin muttered silently to himself, as he took another sip of wine. Meanwhile, downstairs, his Pokémon were just wandering about like they usually did. “Oh, guys! I forgot to tell you, but we might be having guests later!” Vixen said happily. “Well, I suppose I’d better make sure the house is tidy. Justin does do decent job at keeping this place clean, but you can never by too safe.” Edge responded to Vixen. “Well, Justin’s the one who invited them over. Shouldn’t that be his job? All he does is sit and smoke while reading, write down information on the locals, and wait for his assignments. I mean, sure, he comes down during mealtime, but what about training regimens?” Vixen continued after what Edge had said. “Not necessarily is it his job. After all, he already keeps this place clean enough for anyone to be impressed. Plus, his heavy but unhealthy leisure is only because of what he’s done. You remember when this all started. You know what happened. You know the newer things that he’s sometimes regretting. Plus, he works really hard for us. If anything, I kinda think we owe him.” Answered Montey in his robotic voice. Vixen gave no comment to this, and instead gave a rather “Fine, you win” look. As Edge inspected the house, everyone else went back to their pastimes.

Ember just chuckled. "No Kiki, talking to a girl is completely different then talking with a boy. We have our own interests and not to mention, we can be a bit well...how do I put it...shy when it comes to talking with boys but I don't think that is a problem for her unless I could be wrong. Just to help you start, first say a greeting like hello or salutations and then introduce yourself then maybe she will go on from there...if your lucky" Ember chuckled before gently giving him a push. "Don't worry I'll be right here, just look at me if you are struggling" she added.

"Everyone gather around as I will perform a special performance!" She said as Lara and Flameria stood next to her. "Now for my first performance, dress change! Flameria Fire spin darling!" She asked the Volcarona. "Volca!" She said as a huge Fire spin surrounded her like she was in a tornado. Missy stood next to Milo just in case Maskerin needed her. "Don't freak out Milo" Missy said to him. "She won't get burned I promise and trust me she will impress you" Missy added.

The Fire spin subsided revealing herself again in a new different outfit. Her work clothes changed into a beautiful dress as the bottom of it came out a bit with white fuzzy fluffy on her neck and chest. It followed with Flameria's wings on the back of her with the antenna at the side of her head. Her hairs was braided in the back with her ribbon as her dress showed clearly as if she was cosplaying Volcarona as in this case she was. She threw Phoenix's performing stick in the air as she used Lara to leap up in the air. "Flameria Silver Wind sweetheart and then Flamethrower!" She said.

"Volca!" She said as she used her orange and black spotted wings to make Silver Wind appear as Maskering was now in mid air with the help of Silver wind. She used Flamethrower before spinning in a circle making another tornados of fire. "Lara Poison tail!" She added. "Scolipede!" Lara said as she made her way to the flaming Tornados using Poison tail as her two tail was covered in fire. "Spin your tails Lara, show the audience you are not shy when performing!".

"Scolipede!" She nodded spinning her two tails as the Silver Wind and Flamethrower combined together to make a sparking performance. The audience around them were amazed at what they saw as Maskerin chuckled. "Toss it up Lara!" "Scol!" Lara said tossing the combination move in the air as her two tails were no longer on fire. "Flameria, finish with Psychic!" She said after landing in the ground safety thanks to the afterdrift of the Silver Wind. "Volca!" Flameria used Psychic stopping the combination move before causing it to collided together making a sparkling flame finish as Maskerin caught Pheonix's performing stick that was still on fire. "First performance finished!" She called as Volca and Stella bowed at the audience heariing them clap.

"Get ready for the second one audience, I am just getting started!" She reminded them hearing the cheers. Maskerin looked to Milo giving a wink as she chuckled.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Hades put his left hand to his chin and thought. Would he have remained the same? ..probably. It would've definetly taken longer for him to change were it not for him to have met her. But would he ever leave her behind with his old personality? Nah, definetly not. After all, this place, this city that they stood in, was only made possible by recruiting people that got left behind themselves. It would've been real hypocritical for him to do the very thing that made him recruit others. Hades took off his mask and breathed in. Despite having his mask off, the few passengers around him remained walking, as they had already known what he looked like underneath. They couldn't really say anything against him, since he did help them out very much by letting them live in his city. He turned around to JC and grinned. Then, he moved her mask to the side and looked at her from eye to eye. " Well, it would've definetly taken me longer to mature, but to leave you behind? I would be a hypocrite to do so. I mean, this entire place had been created by recruiting the people who had been left behind themselves. Either way, I'd probably still be clinging on to your trail. " He joked and kissed her, sliding her mask back on. " Don't worry about it, JC. " Then, he looked to the statue of himself and pointed to it. " But, now my time for questioning. Would I have stood more of a chance of gaining your love by being this bloke, or is this old, burned face enough charm? " He said, laughing.

@LunarSilvally

She sighed before giving a gentle smile arms folded against her chest. "Well you should know the answer to that Hades. Since I am stubborn I would have still prevented myself from showing my feelings that easily because of the fear of my heart being fragility broke emotionally and like I said I'm not the type of person to judge others so I would have treated you the same regardless of your burnt face. Besides I don't give my feelings to just anyone remember? The only reason I expressed my feelings to you was because you told me in words that you would protrct my heart from being emotionally hurt again and that I considered as trust in your to continue this relation between us...and if I was the same person back then you would have to prove to me as friends first if I could trust you. Remember my brother is overprotective of me so you would have to speak through him first before he allowed someone to trust with my feelings as only he and Mask understand the pain I went through with Fernanade. I was conflicted and because of that pain that Fernande caused me I refused to give my feelings to someone else.

That is...until I met you...I didn't except a person like yourself to have such feelings towards me and I thought you were saying that to lend my feelings to you and end up hurting me like Fernanade did..." She finished moving her mask to where only her right eye was covered.

"Flameria, Lara return for now" Maskerin said before pulling out two more Friend balls. "Tsunami! Perferma! spot light!" She said as a shiny Vaporeon and Spiritzee appeared. "Alright girls time to shiny!" She said. "Vaporeon!" "Spritzee" they said as the audience cheered for her.-

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo stood near the side, a good distance away from the flame. He merely nodded subtly to Missy's comment, though he wouldn't worry even if Maskerin lit herself on fire, she's strong and he dare say fearless, she can handle it. As he watched, he couldn't help but gasp as she revealed herself in a brand new dress, which she obviously wasn't wearing before. She was beautiful, standing there in an imaginary stage, audience watching in awe at her performance. Being a stage performer himself, his love for performing clouded his judgement and he stepped almost a little too close towards the flame as he wanted a closer look. An elderly woman clutched his shirt, stopping him. He turned towards the woman, recognizing her instantly as one of his audience just earlier this morning. "Ah, you got yourself a new partner didn't ya?" She croaked, "A fine woman she is, quite the sight there." She commented, watching Maskerin professionally ordered her pokemon precisely on what to do, "Reminds me of the old days, I was lucky to survive the apocalypse, and to see that them young spirits are still the same, even after all that happened, puts me at ease." She cooed. Milo gave her a blank stare, trying to comprehend everything she just said and chuckled at her comment, looking back towards Maskerin's performance, "You've got it wrong Miss, she's not my partner, we're two different performers." He corrected her, "But she is a fine girl, you got that one right." He agreed, smiling as he watched Maskerin wink over at him and he waved back. "Oh ho ho~ You two aren't together?" The woman laughed, "Surprises me, your relationship seems quite nice, you've got to get to her first before the other males gets too attracted." She added, "That girl got some nice pokmons there, we don't see those shinies anywhere anymore." She pointed out. "Oh yeah, I know what you mean, but Maskerin is special," Milo replied to the older woman, "She can go and collect all those shines out there and I wouldn't be surprise, she has a knack for attracting the good things in life." He told her. Little Junior bleeped in his arms and nodded his head in agreement at that statement.

"Um, you sure?" Kiki asked, shyly twiddle with his own keys, "What happen if she reacts differently?" He continued, "And I'm not a shiny, what happens if she doesn't like that?"

DevVoid

Hades put his left arm over JC's shoulders and pulled her close. " And as you know, I had no idea I could even love after my experiences. But, here we are. And I must say, I am happy with the outcome that we reached. " He said, then looked to the distance, seeing a display of pokemon using their moves to perform and entertain a wide audience. " Hm.. a performance, today? Say, why don't we check that out first? It seems to be near the bakery Milo works at. "

Tsunami and Perfume balanced on Maskerin's arms ready to perform. "Tsunami Hydro pump and Ice beam!" She said to the shiny Vaporeon. "Vaporeon!" She said leaping up in the air as Perfuma flew off her arm onto Milo's with a smile. "Spritzee!" She said. Tsunami spun herself in a fast motion as she used Hydro pump surrounding Maskerin once again in a water tornadoe. She used ice beam after as it surrounded the Hydro pump in a spinning motion. Perfuma knew her q as she leaped off Milo's arm into the air. The Hydro pump eventually froze before shattering into shiny speaks. Maskerin showed herself again in another dress as this time is was made of ice combine with the fabric. The dress remained pointed out as the wings on her back were turned into completely out of ice. The antenna that was on her face was turned into an ice crown that rested on her head. Her hair was now loose as ice specks were now caught on to her dark Russian blue hair that was red tipped. Pheonix's stick turned into an ice staff with the flame still going. "Perfuma Dazzling beam!"she commanded. "Spritzee!" She said using Dazzling beam as it hit her wings behind her forming a sparking effect of butterfly wings. The ground was now frozen in ice as she wore ice skates that Tsunami created. "Alright Tsunami, Ice beam and Perfuma Moonblast!" Tsunami used ice beam in the sky as Perfuma used Moonblast right after. Once the two moves collided the Moonblast was covered in ice until it shatter breaking a rainbow with the shiny effect from the Moonblast and ice beam. "Now for the final performance of part two!" She said as she started to spin fast in a circle on the frozen ground.

Maskerin used that speed to leap up in the air as Perfuma flew up to grab her holding her up. "Alright girls show the final performance!" She said. "Vaporeon!" "Spritzee!". Tsunami leaped up in the air as Perfuma held on to Maskerin. "Tsunami reflect and Shadow ball and Perfuma Charge beam and Psychic!" She said.

The girls nodded as Tsunami used Reflect creating four before using Shadow ball inside. Perfuma followed with Charge beam as she shot inside hitting the Shadow ball as it split into four. She used Psychic afterwards to to hold Maskerin up and then inside the reflect. "Finish it Perfuma!" She said as her Psychic moved the Shadow balls and Charge beam making an electric current as it moved in a triangular motion with the reflects touching. Perfuma used Charge beam one more before collided the moves one more time leaving an electrifying finish. Maskerin was placed down by Psychic before Tsunami and Perfuma balanced on her arms. "Part 2 of the performance finished!" She said as the audience clapped cheering. She looked to Milo giving a smile. "For my final performance, I'll have a great friend of mine join me" she said looking to Milo.-

She blushed slightly as she was pulled close to him but shook her hesd as her hand rested on his chest. She looked to the sky seeing the performance. "It must be Maskerin performing for the townspeople at the Bakery" she said as she pulled out one of her Luxury balls as it opened revealing Meadow her spring form Sawsbuck. "We should hurry to the bakery before her performance ends" she said getting on Meadow's back. "Do you want to ride with me or will you use one of your own?"she asked him as Meadow kicked the ground with her hoof. "Saws!" She said looking to Hades.

Ember nodded. "She is not that type of Klefki Kiki, trust me. That was a long time ago so I am sure she has gotten over the fact that she is different than a normal Klefki. Go talk to her if you want to know more about her or are you just scared" Ember smirked chuckling.

@Willow Tree @DevVoid

Last edited:

DevVoid

" Well, I mean, if you're already offering.. " He joked. " I don't really have any pokemon that I could ride on besides Hydreigon and Sharpedo, but hey, if you want me to come with, then sure. " He said as he got up on Meadow's back, then wrapped his arms to JC's waist as to not accidentally fall of during the ride. " Say, Maskerin was Mask's Sister, right? I hardly ever met the girl before, so I don't quite remember her that well. "

She looked to Hades behind her. "She looks exactly like Mask with the same hair color and eye color and she is a top coordinator but it will be the first time you will meet her since she is not as silent as Mask is and she is very sweet girl no denying that" she said before moving her mask to cover her face again. She patted Meadow's neck telling her to go. She nodded before leaping off to the Bakery.

Blade looked to Hunter as she smirked. "Does X-Scissor work as to cut nails Hunter hehe" she asked looking to her friend Zoroark. " These claws aren't for show you know?" She added.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo gasp as Maskerin's pokmon was suddenly flung into his arms, though she seems to be fine so he wasn't worried. Only once she flew out of his arm did he relax. Milo was not expecting anything else, he just believe Maskerin is going to just do what she does best; performing for other's enjoyment. So he didn't realize she was referring to him to join her until he felt the entire crowd's eyes on him did it finally dawn on him. Flustered, Milo took a step back, hands on his chest in surprise. Actually, to say he's surprise is an understatement, he's shocked, baffled, flustered, all of the above, he don't know which. He was then pushed gently forward by the same elderly woman, a big smile shown on her wrinkly face. "Go," she rasped, pushing him farther, "show them how good of a team you two are." She pressed. "Before the others boys get to her first, go now." She said again, eyes trailing over a younger group of boys all snickering to one another, pointing at Maskerin as they chattered. Milo flushed, he wasn't surprised those boys would like to be the one to go up, people are like that sometimes. Maskerin is a beautiful woman attracting the attention of men wouldn't be hard, whether it was intentional or not, but he was too embarrassed to answer the woman. Milo perform by using the elements of surprise, people never suspect what an adult like him would do on a box stage with his pokemons, therefore he could baffle them speechless when he starts his actual performance. But now is a whole different situation, Maskerin had already awed the entire audience, now they're expectant, they want something good cause they know she got something good. They probably don't know Milo was clueless about this sudden arrangement, they'll be waiting for something stunning. Milo would not only be embarrassing himself but also her if he couldn't do it right, and he wouldn't want to drag her down with him. But once again, he isn't the type to say no, and he stepped shyly out to face her. "I don't think this is a good idea." He whispered once he got to her, "I don't know a single thing about how you perform." He pointed out, "Please, choose someone else, there's plenty of people who'll like to partner up with you." He gestured at the crowd, "I'm not the right choice."

Maskerin looked to Milo before whispering. "Just use your performing style like you do with Phoenix, I'm not saying to watch how I perform but just perform how you would normally perform to impress an audience I believe you can do it just have faith in yourself" she finished. "Thank you for your hard work Perfuma, return" she said as she was sucked in. "Oh right your going to need this aren't you Phoenix" she said giving him back his performace stick. "Help your performer here Phoenix to help him get started and just in case I'll send out my assistant to help you two" she said pulling a Cherish ball out from another pocket. It opened to only reveal a shiny Delphox as she opened her eyes. "Lavender could you help me out here?" She asked her. "Course Maskerin" she said bowing her head in respect. "Alright audience, prepare for the final performance of the night with my greatest friend Milo and his Delphox Phoenix" she said giving a gentle smile. "Now for the three performance, a combination move of a weakness and a strength!" She said. "Lavender Flamethrower and Tsunami Hydro pump!" She commanded. "Delphox!" "Vaporeon!" The girls used their moves as they both collided together perfectly like a swirl. "Now for a move that both Delphox's know! Psychic!" She said as Lavender nodded before using Psychic as Maskerin gave the cue to Milo for Phoenix to use Psychic.-

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo fidgeted nervously, feeling the expectations of others weighting him down. Peer pressure has never been his thing, facing it now is difficult. But Maskerin's words soothed him just by the tiniest bit and he nodded to her wishes. Phoenix stood loyally next to him, Little Junior and Ditti cheering at the side. Milo took a deep breath and gave the entire crowd his signature smile, the same magician smile he always uses to enlighten the crowd for them to behold upon what he'll do next, though this time there was a hint of hesitation in the grin but he hope it's not noticeable. He and Phoenix waved their hands in cue with Maskerin's shouts, playing along with her commands, flicking their wrist as if they'll magically make something appear. Phoenix nonetheless, was ready, preparing himself for any commands coming his way, which it soon did. The problem was that Milo once again hesitatedwhen he realized he actually have to do something, his breath hitched in his throat, cutting him off, worries of letting Maskerin down attacked his mind and he choked with thought off her disappointed expression. But the panic attack didn't last long and he was able to collect himself together, taking in a deep breath and waving his arms, pointing it at Phoenix. "You heard her buddy!" He exclaimed, letting his voice travel throughout the crowd confidently. Just perform like he always does, he'll amaze them nonetheless. "Show them what you're made of! Psychic!" He commanded, watching Maskerin gleefully, a smile forming on his face. He was ready for her next instruction, he can execute it flawlessly, he was sure of it.

Maskerin smiled as she shifted her eyes to Lavender. "Lavi leap up on top and use Fire spin!" She told her. "Delphox!" She nodded before leaping up to the top balancing on Phoenix's Psychic. She used fire spin to surround herself before looking to Tsunami. "Tsunami Shadow ball!" "Vaporeon!" She shot three Shadow balls up to Lavi before seeing her use Psychic again. "And now for the final performance for the night! Lavi now!" She told her. "Delphox!" Lavi slammed her hand on the spinning moves before leaping up as they both split in half creating arches of water and fire along with a shadow after effect. It disappeared with just a shadowy sparkle until the audience cheered and clapped for her. "Thank you for watching my performance my fellow audience and my volunteer that helped me today!" She said as the dress she was wearing disappeared back to the original clothes she was wearing before along with her look. She heard cheers and claps after she finished. She was suddenly being surrounded by other guys as she instantly became shy and Lavi was no better. She was able to slip pass them before hiding behind Milo for protection as Lavi did the same with Phoenix as she hid behind him placing her two hands on the male Delphox's shoulders as her ears went down to the side a bit. The boys had now surrounded Milo and herself as she sighed. "Too...close...." Maskerin said. "Too much...attention..." Lavi said sighing.

Key noticed Ember before floating up to her. "Greetings Ember, who is your friend?" She asked gently smiling. "Oh this is Kiki a good friend of mine" she answered. "Oh well, nice to meet you Kiki, I'm Key" she said giving a gentle but sweet smile.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Ohhh right, now I remember. " Hades responded as it clicked in his head. " I never met the girl all that much in comparison to Mask himself, so I don't know alot about her. But from what I see here, she seems to be quite the performer. " He added, looking above JC's head to the display of powers in the sky. Then, he noticed a group of people crowd onto the stage. They seemed to appear to be standing a circle. " ..hm, that group over there is suspiciously standing close to one another... what do you say, JC? "

Hunter thought. "Well, it would surely be enough to cut them clean. Go ahead and do so. I'll just quickly make sure he can't call for help." Hunter said as he held his hand above the other Zoroark. He slammed his hand down, using throat chop to knock the air out of the Zoroark and prevent him from making any noise with his vocal chords.

She looked to the Mysterious group of people circled around as she looked back to Hades. "Probably some fan guys trying to win Maskerin's heart but she is rather shy with them so it may be hard to win her heart hehe" she chuckled before Meadow looked to her. She leaped off in a different direction for the moment. "Meadow wait! Where are you going!? Your going the wrong way!" She told her. "My nose caught something of interested so I need to investigate to see what it is" she said through the speech collar as she kept running through the forest.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades looked around, confused. Why had meadow run to the Lumberjack's forest, which was the only part of the town that had no walls in order to connect to the larger, main part of the forest, instead of toward the performance? Hades cast back his Mightyena in order to spare her the running and held onto JC's waist. " JC, where are we going now? " Hades asked in utter confusion. The only reasons he could think Meadow to go here was that there either was a rare or strange berry that Meadow had picked up or the scent of... him.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiled, relieved with the idea that now the performance is over. Now that the crowds aren't restricted to stay back, they charged in. While Maskerin was bombarded with boys, he likewise was bombarded with girls, except unlike Maskerin, he didn't run and instead spoil the girls senseless, giving them all what they wanted, hugs, autograph, pictures, flowers, anything. Soon they all ran off, fangirling over their new souvenir. Just as he was about to take in the fresh air he was finally allowed to have, Maskerin came running to him, a herd of boys behind her. Before he knew it, he was now squashed in between the crowd, Maskerin hiding behind him. Confused, Milo wanted to ask her what's wrong, they're fans, they're harmless. But when he stared into the boys eyes, he took back that thought and protectively stood in front his friend. "Gentlemen," he said slowly, knowing that they're probably not going anywhere without force, "the show is over, the lady wish to have her privacy now." He told them. They responded by throwing an unknown object at him, to which he promptly dodged and didn't bother to see what it is. These people are like animals. Milo took a nervous step back, his submissive personality couldn't possibly go against those more dominant ones. Phoenix growled at the crowd, but unluckily for him, there also seems to be a lot of water types amongst them, he couldn't fight them even if he wanted too. Milo chuckled nervously, the glare of the boys intimidating him to the core. But Milo knew he have something they don't, and he smirked at that. Right now, he once again gain back the Element of Surprise. Ditti and Little Junior knew it too, for they were ready. Saluting to the brutal group of boys, Milo successfully confused them, making them wonder why their obstacle is acting so calm in a panic situation. "Well, if you insist on staying Gentlemen," he said, "then I guess I can't really turn you guys away from a last minute entertainment." He told them, confusing everyone further. Once again flicking his wrist, like how he always does during Maskerin's performance, except this time something did appear, much to the crowd's surprise. Whatever appeared swirled, twisting and turning in sync with each other, exactly like how Maskerin controlled her flames and ice. Soon, it was clear to the audience it was petals. Petals were flying in the air, circulating a large number of the aggressive crowd, making them dizzy. The other few members of the crowd that weren't affected by the petals were stunned to silence, their mind slowly trying to take in what they're seeing. Milo snapped, the petals lifted higher into the air, lashing at the wind, drowning out the terrified screams inside the petal tornado. Reality though, Ditti had transformed into a grass type pokemon, using harmless petal dance on the group while Little Junior is using Psychic to control the petals tornado and Phoenix taking care of the motion of the tornado, Milo is only telling them what by signalling at them. They've gotten good at knowing what he wanted with the hand signals since they've been communicating with him by sign languages, this is elementary to them. With a snap of his fingers, Milo commanded Little Junior to use swift, scattering the stars around the spinning petals as Phoenix used Fire Spin, careful not to lit the petals on fire. As the crowds were distracted by the sudden show, Milo turned towards Maskerin, pushing her towards the bakery door, "Go," he whispered, "you should hide, who knows what those people will do to you once they got you?" He warned, "They've forgotten about you for now, hide before they see you." He pleaded, "We could only hold on for so long, I don't know if you'll want to be involved in a fight if it ever comes to that."

Kiki twiddle nervously, at loss for words at what to say to the shiny, "Er....hi, nice to meet you, I've never seen you around before...." he drawled, trying not to sound awkward.

She felt herself being pushed back into the bakery as she grabbed Lavi's hand to pull her along. "Alright...come Lavi and Tsunami hurry..." She whispered to them. They both nodded before following her inside but because of the crowd Lavi dropped her performing stick that had a sakura flower on it. "That was close.....I don't do good with boy crowds....its embarrassing...." She said sighing. "Tell me about it...." Lavi said panting until she noticed that her performing stick was not with her. "Oh no! My performing stick! I must have dropped it from the crowd we had to go through..." Lavi we will have to wait until that is clear...to go find it...you couldn't have dropped it that far...." She told the shiny Delphox. Lavi was concerned her performing stick could get into the wrong hands but remained patient as she looked outside where Milo and Phoenix were.

Key gave a gentle smile. "Yes, I rarely get out of my Pokeball since I hold Maskerin's performance keys so...what's your name you seem like a nice Klefki unlike others I have met..." She said acting shy.

Meadow came to a stop before she lowered her nose to sniff the ground before raising it up ears straight ahead. She saw something on the ground before picking it up as ir appeared to be a black cloth fabric. JC nodded what Meadow was holding as she got off her before taking the item she had in her mouth. She knew where this fabric came from as she looked around. "He was here I'm sure of it but it seems he got away before being spotted...at least that's what Meadow felt..."she said looking to Hades. Meadow had walked further once Hades got off as she lowered her nose again to get a scent. She raised her head up with ears straight forward as if she was a deer being cautious about danger as in this case she was.

@DevVoid
@Willow Tree

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Will-o-wisp!" Milo commanded, flicking his arm at Ditti, who's now in the form of a Ninetales. Beautiful flames swirls individually around each of the petal tornado, each containing someone from the crowd. Scared of the ghostly flames, the boys inside the harmless storm cowarded away. "Now Gentlemen, I'll love to play with you some more, but I'm afraid my time is up here." Milo politely saluted to the terrified teens and adults, all the while snapping his fingers for Phoenix, Little Junior, and Ditti to break the combination of petals and fire, causing a giant explosion of lovely petals and flames, falling to the ground as sparkling streamers. The boys that were caught in the flurry of petals and fire instantly stood up shakily to their feet, cursing and threatening at the group as they ran, vowing they'll remember this. Milo sweat dropped, Element of Surprise now loss and he still have to deal with the rest of the herd, who all don't look happy with the performance anymore then the victims of the show. Not knowing what else to do, he turned towards the audience, throwing his hands to the side, waving them in fake happiness, "Ta-daaaa!" He cheered, "Who'll like to go next?" He asked. The crowd scattered. "Whew," Milo sighed, "that was a close one, good job everyone." He high fived everyone in turn. "Let's go back in- oh? What's that?" He pointed at a stick laying on the ground with a lovely Sakura flower attached to it. Phoenix seems to recognize it, as the stick is the pride of his kind, not recognizing it would be careless of him. Pointing at the stick and his own, Phoenix translated to Milo that it's important. Not questioning anything, Milo picked up the stick and walked back in. "Maskerin?" He looked around, "They're gone, you here?" He asked.

Kiki blushed, "I-is that so? Ha, of course, I'm not like the other Klefki." He bragged, huffing proudly, "But you're also the same, you're not like the other Klefki...more beautiful I meant."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As Justin was reading from his book, he noticed a few flashes of light from the window, light that seemed to come from Pokémon moves. Justin also thought he heard a few small screams from humans, but he couldn’t tell because of how far away the places was. Nonetheless, it seemed to be coming from over near the bakery, but Justin had known that one of the people he’d(kinda) met was a performer, so he just assumed it was a mini-performance. Rather than continue his book, he decided to stand up and look at his city map. He grabbed a pen and circled the street and area he’d found the bakery at. He decided that he’d stop by every once in a while, but he wouldn’t become a regular customer. Edge than knocked and came through the door. “The house is cleaned to perfection. Vixen told us you might be receiving visitors later. Even if they don’t come, I made sure that the house was in good condition.” The floating sword said, his voice cold and metallic. “Thanks. If you guys ever need me to do something or to help out, don’t hesitate to ask.” Justin replied. “No, it’s all fine. You do so much for us already.” “No, I really don’t. Sure, I may feed you, but over the years I’ve kinda gotten lazy with training everything.” “No, you haven’t really... besides, your job would prevent you from doing a lot of things too...” “My jobs’ no excuse. I need to more, than just collect information on the locals and sit in here and smoke and read. I guess I just really regret what I’ve done. Being a spy is cool and all, don’t get me wrong, and it sure pays well, but the things I have to do... I don’t know where I’ll go when I pass.” The two conversed, finished by Justin. “Well, depending on when they have time, we’ll have to expect them at any time. You can go now.” Justin continued, as Edge nodded and left the room. Justin then walked to the window. “Well... I guess I’ll have to come clean with my job. I don’t want to scare anyone, but if they don’t want me around or anything, I can respect that. Guess I’ll have to wait and see. Wonder if he’s bringing anyone with him.” Justin thought, as he continued to smoke his cigarette.

Maskerin looked to Milo and sighed in relief. "Thank you, Milo...I don't do good with crowds that are full of boys...and either does Lavender or Lavi for short..." she said referring to the shiny Delphox. Lavi saw her performance stick in Milo's hand as her ears raised up. "My performance stick! You found it!" Lavi said as she smiled in relief. "Thank goodness, thank you Milo..." she added. "Oh right, Milo, Pheonix, this is Lavender the shiny Delphox as she is mostly my assistant to my performances just in case I need her...and she is also...my brother and I's mother's partner...you see...when we both lost our parents...Lavi and Leophin a female Greninja was left behind so...I took Lavi and my brother Mask took Leophin...now I only have my brother Mask to take care of me...hehe" she said as sudden tears appeared in her eyes but kept a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you both, take you for taking care of Maskerin when I was resting inside my Pokeball" Lavi bowed in greeting but was a bit hesitant to receive her performance stick back from Milo since he was a "male". She noticed Maskerin had tears in her eyes as she knew she was thinking about her mother and father. Her ears went to the side slowly in a sad emotion as tears welled up as well. Mask noticed his sister in the bakery and saw her crying. He stood up after he ate and walked towards her in silent motion.

Key blushed shyly as she looked away. "Please...don't flatter me but...thank you for the compliment...I don't think a word like that suits me...I'm just..."different" from other Klefki...." Key said. Ember looked to Key as she walked over to her gently patting her head with her tail. "It's ok Key...don't beat yourself up..." she said trying to cheer her up.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hee hee, you don't seem to have a problem with me though, am I not a boy to you?" Milo laughed, rubbing the back of his head in amusement. "And yeah, here's your stick," he held the neatly decorated stick towards the Shiny, "be careful with it, I heard it's pretty important." He told her. "And God! Maskerin, how many more pokemons of yours do you have that I do not know of?" He faked a suspicious look at her jokingly. Phoenix nodded politely at the female Delphox, pleasantly surprised that there was a female Delphox here all the time and he did not know of it. The humor didn't last long though, when Maskerin started to suddenly cry. Milo flinched, his own lighthearted attitude fading when she mentioned 'parents'. He remembered his own, how they cried for him to run as they barricaded the zombies, stopping them from getting to him. He survived, but they didn't. Hands trembling, he silently and slowly lifted them to brush away a stray tear that was snaking down Maskerin's cheek, trying to hold back his own. For weeks did he tried to forget about them, for months did he tried to believe they're in a better place, for years did he tried to keep up with this fake smile happy boy facade. And now here he is, trying to comfort a girl out her own misery that is the same as his own, except he didn't have a surviving sibling to care of him or to be taken care of. He wordlessly pushed the stick back into the hands of Lavi, then proceeds to hesitate on whether or not on comforting Maskerin further. For all he ever knew, Maskerin is a happy sweet girl, and then again, so was he. They were probably both faking their own personality, trying to cover up the real emotion underneath. "Hey...don't...don't cry now..." he whispered, not knowing how to soothe her if he can't even convince himself. Seeing Mask coming over, he didn't question the boy's motive and stood a bit further to give him space.

Kiki played with his keys nervously, "Different? Yeah sure, I was surprised when I saw your color but there's really nothing different about you other than that, unless you don't like to collect keys, then that's weird." He commented, not knowing if that's the right thing to say to a lady.

She looked to Milo seeing he was trying was trying to comfort her. She felt a gentle pat on her head as she looked up to see it was Mask her brother. "Mask...I didn't know...you were...in here..." She said to her silent brother as her tears lashed out all at once. She raised her hands up to hide her tears. "I'm sorry...these tears...just came out on their own..." She said as Mask gently comforted her as a tear fell down his cheek under his mask. He may be silent but he had emotions that he was able to express. Lavi accepted her performance stick back from Milo before putting it away. She saw Maskerin burst out crying as she gave a sad expression feeling her tears well up. Lavi couldn't hold them as they came rushing down. "Oh dear...a fire type crying...is that normal...but its not effecting me...is this natural" Lavi said to herself as she rested her hands on her chest with head down a bit as her eyes were closed. "This is...painful...a vixen Delphox shouldn't cry...like this...I have to be strong.." She added.

Key looked at Kiki in surprise before suddenly laughing. "Then I wouldn't be a Klefki if I didn't have my keys...I would just be a Klefki with no keys only the ring...I would be named Klefring" she giggled. Thank you for...not treating me different...like others had..." She said giving a warm smile.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Hades got off Meadow and looked around, reaching his left hand to the handle of the shotgun held inside the holster strapped to his back. He looked to JC, and then to the fabric. " So, he was here, eh? No worries. You saw what happened to his Zoroark sneaking around. If it was that easy to catch it, I don't think catching him wouldn't too far of a long shot. Pun intended. " Hades said as he pulled out his pump-action shotgun and held it in his left hand by the handle, finger resting on the trigger. Though, rest be assured, I don't think we should stay here any longer. This could very much be a trap. Stay on guard. "

She looked to Hades and nodded. "No need to tell me twice" she said pulling out her Katana ready to defend herself. Meadow looked around further until he ears caught something. She looked around more closely before leaping back to Hades and JC as she used Horn leech suddenly knocking a Mightyena in the air to the ground. "Sawsbuck!("I knew something wasn't right here!") She said kicking the ground with her good as they were now surrounded by them.-

@DevVoid