• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

"Well you kill us and you won't know the drop off point for Octia so," lord Mossbride shrugged as he kicked his legs up onto the desk. His wife moving over and sitting in her chair. The couple was smiling and looking peaceful.

" Well I don't kill you." Avian said. "We take and you're beautiful wife here probably has some sort of spell that tracks her. So the Hethians find us and we die. or You tell me or instead I'll make you half a man." He said looking at the master of the house. " And I'm pretty sure a whorehouse wouldn't mind taking another member or two." He said.

"Ah but we can pull Octia away again and I won't tell you anything with a threat like that," lady Mossbride giggled and folded her hands in her lap. She rose her chin, showing off the choker again, "besides we have more guards here".

Avian sighed she was right. " Lady mossbirde let's go into a different room and talk shall we." He asked. " I prefer to speak to the true master or I guess Mistress of the house in private if you don't mind." He said.

Lady Mossbride was thinking before she nodded and stood up. She opened the door and nodd, "my study is just across the hall. We can talk there".
She then entered her room and slipped into her personal chair.

He walked in and looked at her. " What do you want?" He asked as he looked at her. " What can I give you to make you let Octia go with no strings attached." He said. He swallowed some saliva as he kept his eyes on her.

"Well really nothing. I guess you could give me your freedom but that's a string. I'm sure our queen would love to meet you. Infact I think I can make a quick call to her. She'll probably wish to talk," lady Mossbride clapped her hands together to send a quick message to erin, "do you wish to speak to Avain"?

"Sure." Erin said. " Hello there." She said.
" Hello." Avian said. " How's Harry."
" He's doing great." She said She was smiling. " He thinks we don't know about you're guys messages.
" I figured you guys would figure that out." Avian said.
" So now what should we do with you." She said. Hethian soilders appeared and surrounded them. She used what little magic she knew to teleport the three of them with the soilders away.
" Personally I'll let you live." She said with a sinister smile on her face. " Lady Mossbirde how would you like to become Lady Rylon." She said.

"I would adore that but my husband," Ethalind smiled cheerfully as she folded her hands behind her back. She looked at her queen then avian with a raised brow, "may I ask what you are planning my lady"?

" You're husband will be compensated." She said with a smile on her face. " Simple a noble house needs an heir." She said. "And who better than a woman I trust." She said. She looked at Avian. " You can continue this foolish rebellion of yours but you'll always have a spy in you're meetings." She moved her finger to create two rings on both of them. "With these rings you both can only be so far away from each other. and Avian." She said. " If you try and kill your "loving wife" you'll die about two minutes after her." She said. " How does that sound Ethalind?"

"Perfectly fine. Now we must get my husband back before his friends start to worry," Ethalind giggled and bowed to the queen before standing to her full height. She took in her surroundings quickly and fixed her skirts, "besides. Octia should have arrived by now".

Erin snapped her fingers as they were teleported back.
Avian hated this but he didn't have a choice. In one terrible move he lost everything. He let out a breath as he did his best not to look at the bitch he was forced to marry.

"Nothing bad. I assure you," lady Mossbride assured as she straightened her back. She pushed past them and started to walk towards the lobby, "our guest is here. Would you like to see her"?

"It's nice to meet you dear," Ethalind smiled at her as she passed and kept walking. She folded her hands behind her back, her pace quick and with purpose. She saw Octia and her family, her smile brightening, "hello everyone".

Avian's head was throbbing as he tried to move his vision became blurry. He took a step foreword as he was forced to fallow the bitch. Avian stood to the side and looked away from everyone out of shame. He would have to figure out how to reverse this spell.

Resmin walked over, sensing something was wrong. He put his hand on the prince's shoulder... and connected their minds. Prince Avian. What's wrong? If you're bound by magical means, tell me. I'm a sorcerer. I can find a way to reverse the spell.

' Yeah.' Avian said. ' Look at my finger then look at Lady Mossbirde's one.' He looked at Octia with a sad look in his eyes. 'I don't think you'll be able to break this spell anytime soon. Also I think this could work to our advantage.'

Possibly, but we'll have to delay the war efforts. Hope your brothers can hold out for longer. Resmin said. I suspect you're bound by Chain magic. I could break this chain three ways, but all of them would be costly and dangerous. But what do you mean this could work to our advantage?

Octia was snarling like a feral animal when she saw lady Mossbride. Her stance aggressive with her missing arm facing away from the witch. Rhys was growling at the guards with his weapons drawn while mother was looking at everyone with am unimpressed look on her face.

Falaern pounded her spear down. "Calm down, you two. Octia, I presume? If Mossbride really did do what we suspect, then your testimony will be a valuable asset. Your mind is... alright, right?"

Avian walked towards Octia. " Hey how are you doing." He asked. ' Give them false information.' He said to Resmine. " They guard one place we attack another.'

Ah, good strategy. Resmin said. And I can relay your TRUE orders like this. I've mind-linked us permanently, so we'll be able to mind-speak with each other whenever and wherever. Keep your friends close, right?

"I wouldn't get to close, your highness. Or your friends. Octia almost attacked even us when she was brought in," mother stepped between everyone and crossed her arms. She looked a metal box not to far off, "brought in that no less".

Octia's growling increased in volume with her eyes narrowed. Fist clenching and unclenching.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Falaern said. "Resmin, can you...?"
"I'll try." The mage stepped towards Octia. "Can someone hold her down for me, just in case? I'm going to try and heal her mind with magic."

"You are not touching my daughter with that magic," mother stood in her place. Her arms crossing over her chest as she glared at the warlock, "you might make it worse".

Rhys tapped on his mother's shoulders and whispered something into her ear. She then nodded begrudgingly and stepped aside, "fine. Go ahead and try".

"Thank you. Commander?" Resmin said. Falaern walked over and gently held Octia down. Resmin walked up and touched her head with both hands. Four runes on his body began to glow. "Purify. Purify your mind of the savage. Dispel. Dispel the infections of your mind. Restore. Restore your sanity. Heal. Heal your body and your mind. HEAL!" A glow coursed through Octia, as Resmin's magic began to work. When the light from all five sources died down, Resmin let go and stepped back. "Milord..."

"Don't do that ever again," Octia groaned. She was rubbing the bridge of her nose as she took deep breathes. She backed up and threw up onto the floor a little ways away, "magic and I don't mix well".

"You're welcome for restoring your mind." Resmin said, crossing his arms.
"So you're the one I've been chasing down for days?" Falaern said, walking towards her. "Thanks for all the shit I've had to put up with. Falaern. We might have met once or twice. I've been hanging out with your old friend David recently. He's an ass."

" Hey." Avian said as he looked at Falaern " You're the one that wanted to go with." He said as he started to move. He gently placed his hand on Octia. "You're safe now." He said as he gently rubbed her back.

"Didn't expect the shit. But it was kinda fun." she replied. "I assume I don't have to wear the straight-jacket anymore, Mother?"
"Mother?" Resmin asked.
"That's what she likes being called."
"Ah."

"You don't have to," mother nodded and pushed herslef between Avain and Octia. Rhys shot the man a glare before mumbling a thanks to the blackquil members. He then started to lead his sister towards the door, "go home with mom and get some rest. I'll make sure that I leave this bitch alive for you to hurt".

Avian stepped infront of Mossbirde. "This bitch has been taken prisoner." He said as he looked at the man. " She'll be taken care of in due time." He said.

"Well I still think that me and my family should get to claim her as prisoner first," Rhys straightened his back when his mother and sister left. His hands hovering over the hilts of their weapons. He looked about as his eyes narrowed, "it was my sister she kidnapped after all".

Lady Mossbride giggled quietly as she watched everything happen and welcomed lord Mossbride to her side.

Avian place his hand on his weapons hilt. "Trust me as much as I want to gut that bitch I can't." He said. " Now I'm going to ask you peacefully to leave." He said. "Besides I out number you."

"Not happening. They both deserve what's coming for them and that is happening now," Rhys hissed in displeasure as he took a step forward. His shoulders squared as he heard the giggle of lady Mossbride, "what the hell are you laughing about"!

"Why don't you ask your prince. He needs to speak it," she smiled and turned her eyes to look at Avain, "well are you going to sweet heart"?

"I'm afraid we need her alive." Resmin said, butting in. Let the Blackquill handle this. "Based on your hasty actions so far, I'm afraid we can't trust you to keep her safe... or alive, at least. And at the moment, milord needs her to stay at his side."

"We need that bitch by my side." He said as he looked at Rhys. " You can do whatever you want with the guy." He said. He snapped his fingers as the disguised guards took the Lord Mossbrid and handed him towards Rhys men. " After I'm able to reverse what she's done you'll be more than allowed to punish her as you see fit." He said.