• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

Falaern endured the pain, and was not surprised - she had been training all her life for things like this. Falaern drew a throwing knife with her left hand and knicked David's arm, loosening his grip just enough to let her spin around behind him and kick him into the wall. "Bastard." she said. "You sure you're of royal blood? I don't see a single noble part of you."

" Oh yeah growing up in a whorehouse, is so noble." He said as he pressed her against the wall again. " I am not royal get that threw you're fucking brain" He said. He then looked at her as if on impulse he pressed his lips against hers.

Bramble clicked his beak as he finally settled into a comfortable position. The owl's feathers now groomed and laying where they should have. His eyes close as he clicked his beak once more.

He whipped his lips. "Sorry just happened." He said as he turned away. " Don't think anything about it tree fucker." He said as he headed towards the Mossebird place. " I'll take over." Jonathan said as he took over David's body.

He turned back to Falarem. "Sorry about that." He said he allowed his accent to show. "I put the prince to bed. I don't think we've ever been introduced. I'm Jonathan Siren co cohabitate of this body." He said as he offered her his hand.

"Sure. I've dealt with enough supernatural shit in my time to believe that." Falaern said. "Falaern Crius. Blackquill lieutenant and one of the best fighters they have. I'm currently partners with the bastard you share that body with on our mission. I'm assuming you're not as much of an ass as David?"

" Just a wee bit but not that much." Jonathan said jokingly. "So mam what's the plan." He said. " I've already fought with you against that one bastard that didn't want to go down." He said. " So I know you're good."

Harry walked towards the hawk. " Hey there." HE said as he slowly moved towards it.

"Hey, you can actually give people respect. That's cool. I'll give you some in return." Falaern said, smiling. "David's asinine plan was to go scout out the base chock-full of deadly soldiers alone. The target's mother also has a plan, but it'll take a bit to put into action."

" Yeah I know." Jonathan said. He smiled a little bit. " He was probably expecting me to come in and slaughter all of them." He said. " But it's a foolish move. What's you're plan." He said.

"Well, I say we rendezvous with Mother and see if we can't speed the plan up." Falaern said. "And ideally, contact Avian to let him know of our progress through Resmin."

" I'll contact the prince." He said. He moved his hand over his chest as if someone stabbed him. If things were different he would of been one of Avians royal guard but now all he'll be remembered as is one of the rebels that were slain by the king. He shook his head and looked at the forester. " So since were basically going to be stuck in this area for awhile is there anything you would like to do?" He asked.

Harry walked up towards the hawk. He found a mouse and held it by it's tail. " Hey there you hungry." He said as he dangled the mouse in front of the hawk.

Last edited:
"Not much." Falaern said. "I'm not used to doing much outside of combat and training." Falaern walked over to a tree and began to sketch many rings, encompassing each other and gradually increasing in size. She had made a target on the tree. "Why not try a training game? You first." She handed a throwing knife to Johnathan.

Bramble looked at the mouse and hopped closer. His feathers ruffling up as he looked over the prey. He clicked his beak and cooed. The owl both curious and cautious.

Falaern quickly took another throwing knife out and landed it right in the center of the target. "Good game." she said. "Shall we go again? Or should we return and see what's up with Mother?"

"Let's check on mother." He said as he looked at her. " Also would you like to have dinner. As friends. You and Storm are more than just conrades aren't you." He said.

Harry gave the hawk the mouse. " Good bird." He said. " So what's you're name?" He asked it.

Bramble took it and started to tear into it. He watched the king as he did and swallowed down the tail. He squawked and ruffled his feather before he started to groom himself. He flapped his wings, looking around for more mice.

"Sure, sure, sure, and maybe." Falaern said, extremely nonchalantly. "Wonder what he's doing right now...?" Falaern headed back towards Mother, soon arriving at their place. "Made any progress with the rescue plan?"

"I'm afraid animals can't talk, my liege." Shadow said, sighing. "And please don't forget I'm here."

" If he isn't already strung up then maybe the religious prince might have found a way to pardon him." Jonathan said trying to ease her worry. " So was he you're boyfriend or husband." He said. " You're talking to ghost David won't hear anything until he takes back his body."

He turned and looked at Shadow. "When did you get here?" He said as he saw the man appear behind him. " And yeah I know he can't talk but he's still a living being. everything has a name." He said.

"...well, that's good. If that's the case, then James Storm should not exist at this point in time..." Falaern smiled. "Wait, what?! N-no, we're partners. I've never..."

"I've been trailing you for almost an hour. Thought I was supposed to be by your side at all times?" Shadow said. "He's a living being, sure. My point is that he can't tell us said name through speech. However..." Shadow walked up and gently touched the bird. He activated his Telepathy rune, linking their minds. Hello.

Bramble looked at the forester and fluffed up his feathers with an upset noise. He didn't like the use of magic on him. The bird taking off into a tree, "I don't enjoy this. What do you want".

" The fact that you're stuttering proves I'm right." Jonathan said as he smiled at her. " Relax I won't tell anyone." He said as he walked with her. " What do you mean not expose to exist?"

" So is he speaking?" Harry asked. He looked around A thought came to him. " Tell him I could use it's help. if he does help he'll have all the mice he'll ever want."

"W-well... we originally came here with a mission before meeting with the royals and getting side-tracked. We were supposed to ascertain the condition of Prince Thomas, and stage a possible rescue. We had an informant, who gave us the possibility that he was dead. They put on a show to their own guards. If they went as far as to possibly trick their own guards, then we needed a way to get deeply rooted on the inside. Storm was supposed to become a different person while undercover. As soon as he discovered the truth he was to report to us. I guess we've got some more royals to rescue now."

Shadow nodded. First of all, your name. My lord wants it for some reason.

"Bramble," the bird scoffed and shuffled his wings. The bird clicking its beak before starting to groom himself, "lord? Sho am I talking too? Also any more mice"?

Last edited:
Harry walked closer to the hawk. " Tell it that If he helps me... I'll give you all the mice you'll ever want." He said with a smile on his face.

Bramble thought about it before he hopped toward the king. He then started to check the man over for more mice, squawking loudly as he searched for the mice, "where are they human"!

"I thought you had left," mother smiled as she pulled Rhys along with her. The short woman holding a glass of wine in her hand before downing it quickly. She wiped her lips with a handkerchief.

Harry made sure that no unwanted people were around. " Have him send letters between me and Avian." He said as he gently petted the owls head.

"I did." Falaern said. "I'm back. And so is not-David. Do we have any way to speed up the plan?"

"Sure." There's as much mice as you could want, in return for ferrying letters between my lord and another royal. "His name's Bramble by the way, my lord."

"As lon as I get mice then I'm in," bramble chitped happily and leapt onto the Kings shoulder. Flexing his talons so they didn't hurt him.

"Well. We could call a meeting but they would be heavily guarded and probably wouldn't bring out Octia," mother hummed and started to pace back and forth.

"I dunno what he wants you to do right now, so I'm linking you two up." Shadow said, mind-linking King Harry and Bramble.

"Well, anyway we COULD get her out?" Falaern asked. "They probably wouldn't do it in front of family..."

" Hey." Harry said to the bird telepathically. " next time I get information you send it to my brother. He'll find you a mouse or rat on his end and he'll send back his own information." He said.

" We should wait until this party." Jonathan said. " They'll be to preoccupied with the party and we can sneak her out.

"I agree with the party and it won't be a long wait," mother nodded and elbowed her son when he started to glare again. She turned sand crossed her arms, "stop pouting and act like the heir to the empire that you are"!

Bramble nodded and shifted his weight on his feet. The bird hopped off with a coo and went back into his tree.

"I don't know. If it's true then yes but it means that the recovery team will have to be quiet and quick," Rhys shrugged as he finally spoke up. He crossed his arms after leaning back on the closest object.

"That sounds like a job for Storm..." Falaern said, thinking of her friend. "We also need to conceal our presence if we want this to work. If they realize someone should be there but isn't..."

" How about a trade." David said as he regained control. " Trade me for her." He said. He looked at Falarem. " Avian is going to need you. He really doesn't need me. Besides Yall will rescue me eventually." He said.

"If you don't end up already dead. Remember that they were killing you and your brothers so that there were no challenges to the throne," Rhys pointed out. His mother sat up on a stool and ordered drinks.

" I'm a bastard with no claim to the throne." He said. " They can kill me if they want I'm not important." He said. " Besides I'm pretty sure they weren't trade their prized possession for just anything." He said.