• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

"Bullshit." Falaern said. "You're his brother. He needs you more than he lets on. If it comes down to it, send me in for her. I'm just a foot soldier. Plus I'll either break myself out or my mates will come for me. Can't play our full hand yet."

"He doesn't know me." David said. " He probably sent me on this mission to get me out of the fucking way." He said. He looked at Mother. " Which way to Mossebird's place.

Avian walked threw the streets. If David was correct then this was the place. He knocked on the door and waited for the damn witch.

Resmin was following Avian, mask on tight as always. "Milord, what are you doing?"

"If that's the case, then you're family's really screwed up." she said. "And you're not going there right now, bastard. We have a plan, stick to it."

" I have a plan." Avian said. As he looked at the door. " Either Octia is going to come with me and everyone lives. or everyone in there is going to die." he said. He was hoping his allies would be in position.

A servant was there to open the door. They looked over Avain and recoiled in shock when they realized who it was. Immediately they bows and stepped away. The butler ordering another to gather the lord and lady of the house.

" So far so good." He said as he stepped in. He saw a few body guards scattered around. "So Resmin which forest are you from?' He asked.

"Eastern, not that it matters." Resmin said. "We've got a job to do." Looking forwards, he saw two people approaching. The Mossbrides, he assumed. Resmin stepped back.

Lady Mossbride smiled happily when she saw their guests. The woman bowing elegantly to the heir of the throne. She straightened her back and looked between the two, "so what can we do for you"?

" Just want to talk." He said as he sat down. He looked at the witch. " we should go somewhere private. you can bring as many guards as you want."

"Yes. My study should do," lord Mossbride nodded and turned. He ordered that tea be brought and waved five guards to follow while the rest did not.

Lady Mossbride smiled and disappeared into another room, "I'll be right back! Have to get something".

Avian sat down and looked at the man. " So Lord Mossbride how have you been." He asked as he put a smile on his face. He took a quick look at the guards before continuing to look at the man.

"I have been well. How about yourself? How is the true heir to the throne," the lord smiled and folded his hands behind his backs as he walked. he opened the door to his study and sat back in his chair. He had more guards here. His hand motioned to the chairs, "sit, relax".

He sat down as he looked at the man. " It's rough." He said as he sat down. He looked at the man. " So why have you guys joined the Hethians." He said being blunt and too the point.

"To survive. We are planning to try and climb their social ladder. Get inside then destroy them like the weeds they are," lord Mossbride nodded and smiled when his wife entered. She sat in the chair beside him. Her hands holding a small case.

Avian raised his hand at Resimen motioning him to be quite. " So then what can I do to convince you guys to let her go." He said he did his best not to make eye contact with the witch.

"I don't know what you are talking about," lady Mossbride tilted her head. She opened up the case and pulled out a choker. She slid it around her neck, her fingers sliding over the blue fabric.

"Who is this Octia you are talking about," lord Mossbride smiled in confusion, looking between the two.

"A friend of the Prince, and brother to a man named Rhys." Resmin said, talking business. "We know you have her, so there's no playing dumb. Perhaps one of you are unaware, but she's under Mossbride captivity."

"Well we don't have her," lord Mossbride assured. He leaned on the arm of his chair and narrowed his eyes, "you are saying this like we are the criminals here"!

"Calm down honey. They don't mean it like that," lady Mossbride smiled gently. They looked at eachother then back at their guests, "we are supposed to be expecting some high ranking nobles tonight so if you wish you may join the party"?

" Resmine." He said. " If you make another outburst i'll have to order you to go outside." He said showing his authority.
"That won't be necessary." He said in a calm voice. "So how about we both just talk. I'm willing to make you're guy's house one of promince is you turn you're backs to the Hethians." He said.

"We already have. We are acting as your spies right now though," the Mossbrides smiled in sync. They saw a person like their head in and lady Mossbride excused herself, "I have to reschedule a dress fitting. One moment".

"I'm not under your authority at the moment." Resmin said. "And I'm simply speaking my mind, here. I haven't been able to do that much. If anything, I'd imagine you should be saying more than me. And milord, I'm not presuming you're a criminal. Merely that Lady Octia is under Mossbride capture, and I'd like her set free. But please, continue your politics and party-setting."

He scoffed a little bit. " Lady? Don't make me laugh." He then looked at Resmine. " You were under my command when you fallowed me here. Now leave so I can talk to these people properly." he said " Or maybe you blackquils should just get out of here and worry about you're own fucking kingdom." He said.

"Should I leave and let you both work this out," lord Mossbride asked as he looked between the two. He leaned back in hai chair and clapped his hands together, "can i get you both anything"?

Lady Mossbride moved to another room. She pressed her hands together to send a message to her queen, "Avain is here. Shall we do something"?

"No, I'll just be here. Feel free to do your thing." Resmin said, tightening his mask. Wonder how Falaern's doing...?

Falaern was looking at the dress that had been prepared for her. "This thing looks like a straight-jacket." she said to Mother. "You sure it'll work?" Meanwhile, Soren the griffin was waiting outside the door.

Erin got the message and smiled a little bit. " You have anyway of tracking that prisoner of yours?" She asked.

Avian didn't trust these people. To make matters worse Resmine was getting in the fucking way of his plan. He thought things over. " You're wife is a witch right?" he asked.

"A witch? No no no. She simply dapples in a little bit of magic," lord Mossbride shook his head with a slight chuckle. He was amused by these two and his smile showed it.

"Oh but of course? It's always good to know where your things are," lady Mossbride giggled and hummed in question to her lady.

"Well I'm sorry but it has to look like that to keep you in with the other snot nosed," mother chided and rolled her eyes as she sipped another glass of wine.

"I'm afraid James Storm has left us, milady." Shadow said. "I'm but a simple bounty hunter. Your husband saved my life, so I now serve him. That's all there is to it."

"Anything for the mission." she said, sighing. She then heard Soren at the door. Opening it, the griffin began to make some familiar motions. "Wait, what?! You're kidding me, right Soren?!"

He glanced at the guards and saw some of them ready to attack. " So I guess we'll continue when she get's back." He said. " What is it that you do here sir?" He asked.

"I own estates. I'm a landlord," Mossbride nodded and accepted a tea glass when it was delivered to him. He brought the warm cup to his lips and drank from it. He ran a hand through his hair.

Avian looked at the man and his hand going through his hair. Was that some kind of signal. Avian smelled the teas aroma. " What does you're wife do?' He asked as he looked at the guards again. " So when might that wife of yours be coming back?" He asked.

"What is that griffin doing in here," mother asked with a shriek of suprise. Rhys pulled his sword and dagger out, standing infront of his mother. The man wearing a dark snarl.

"I don't know actually," lord Mossbride hummed as he took another sip of his tea.

David looked at the griffon. then at Falarem. " Well guess the prince has it under control." He said before grabbing a bottle of booze. He place a decent amount of coin on the table before sitting down.

Avian smiled at the man. and waited the man out.

"What! What are they doing here! They need to be at a safe place where heathans aren't crawling about the place," mother hissed in scolding. She shook her head and looked at David, "why don't you like your brother"!

Lady Mossbride waited for her queen's reply by getting comfortable. She sighed as she plopped down onto a pillow, "should we give her over or what"?

" He's not my brother." He said. " As he drank straight from the bottle. "All I am was a mistake a king made with a whore." He said as he drank more. " Hell maybe if I dyed my hair I wouldn't be in this situation.

Lady Mossbride go tired of waiting and started back to the room that was holding the meeting. She entered and stretched, "we have good news. Octia has been found and is being transported here. Apparently she was found injured and wandering east of the city".

"Good." Avian said. He snapped his fingers as three of the guards turned on the rest killing them. One of them locked the door. " You see I don't like traitors." He said. " And I know you had her." He said as he looked at Lady Mossbird.