• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

Rhys stopped his low growling and looked between the two before pressing a finger into avian's chest. His eyes turning as cold as they could, "once you are done with her she is belongs to us".

He then turned and started marching out, stopping at the door to speak with a few of his men, "you are also welcomed by my mother to our home at any point".

"So... we heading out, now?" Falaern said. "Let's find the silver bastard and finally go save Storm and your brothers."
"There's something we have to take care of before we begin the war." Resmin said. "Milord, as soon as we find your brother we must return to the Blackquill's base. I'll need the magic materials there to break your curse."
"Wait, curse?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. But me and my husband need to talk," lady Mossbride smiled as she pulled avian close by his shirt. She kissed him gently and smiled before nodding to lord Mossbride. Her head turned to the blackquil agents, "also call me lady Rylon".

"What do you need?" He asked his "wife." He had to admit she wasn't that bad looking. He walked as far out as he could before his vision started to blur. "You mind coming. Lady Rylon." He said.

"I'm afraid I have orders to stick by the Prince's side at all times." Resmin said.

"So let me get this straight, Lady Erin." Shadow said. "Because of my skills, you want me to go kill Lord Mossbride? I am at your service, of course, but why me?"

" It's alright." Avian said as he looked at his guard then at the witch. " She can't do anything to me without harming herself." He said as he looked at. He stayed by the door until she reached it.

" You seem capable of it." She said. as she smiled at her husbands servant. " Plus if you get caught they're blame the rebels and not the Hethians." She said.

Ethalind followed him and stepped infront of him. She crossed her arms and titled her head, "are we staying for he party tonight? I've been planning it for quite a while and my hard work would go to waste. You can even invite Octia if you wish"!

"...if that's what you wish, milord." Resmin said, heading out.

"Of course, milady. I'll depart immediately." Shadow headed out. Passing the "king", he stopped. "Lord Harry, I'm afraid your wife has sent me on a mission. We'll have to speak another time." Shadow dashed away, looking for the nearest horse he could find.

Avian let out a sigh as he nodded "Alright." He said as he looked at the bitch. " So what would you like to do.... Whatever you're name is. I can't exactly do anything without you." He said.

Harry nodded. He figured something must be up and planed to get to the bottom if it later for now he had to go to that party she is forcing him to go to.

"Call me Ethalind now let's go. We have to get you new clothes and a make over," the witch giggled before she started to walk away. Looking over her shoulder with a dark smile as she nodded towards the rooms, "I won't be having my husband look like some scum off the street".

Avian sighed before fallowing her. He stayed as far back as he could from the bitch. He didn't know what she was planning on doing but whatever it was he didn't like it."

Resmin and Falaern were sitting outside, talking. "So... how have you been, Fae? It's not often we get to just sit around and talk."
"I've been... not the best, but not the worst." Falaern replied. "I've dealt with some crazy shit... including fighting a demon from the past."
"HIM?!"
"I'm fine, don't worry. Thanks to David and another..." Falaern continued. "Dunno where he is now, though. Should we go look for him?"
"Sure. Got nothing better to do." Resmin stood up, as Falaern did the same. They headed out to search for Avian's brother.

"Well the tailor is in here so go in," Ethalind smiled and leaned back against the wall outside. She then called a chair over her to herself. Sitting down she summoned a book to her hands, skimming through it.

Avian walked in and the tailor started to take measure ments. Avian stayed still. He always hated this part of getting clothes.

David continued to drink. "What do we have here." Xavier said. as he looked at the druken bastard

David tried to react but to no avail as Xavier punched him making him fall down. David tried to stand up and fight only to get a blade shoved threw his neck. David spat out some blood before his eyes closed.

Xavier knelt beside the man. " I'm sorry it came to this." He said. " Know that this wasn't personal I was just doing my job." He said He stood up and placed a hundred coin on the counter. "For the mess." He said as his men took the body.

Falaern and Resmin arrived just in time to see David getting stabbed. "BASTARD!" she shouted, drawing her spear. "RESMIN, GET THE BASTARD AND HEAL HIM!" Falaern ran up and started knocking down guards, giving the mage time to run over and take the body outside. There, he began working his magic, as David was still alive. Barely.

Shadow rode into the city, heading towards Mother's place.

Xaviers men grabbed the two blackquil operatives. as He took the body. " I have no problem with you two." He said as he walked past them. " Leave and mind you're own Kingdom. Last I check a couple of you're forests. were burning."

"Let others handle that. You're taking a dying man, bastard." Falaern said.
"It's rude to restrain a lady like that." Resmin said. "Let me show you proper manners."
PULSE
Resmin flexed with a rune active, and a powerful pulse scattered the guards all around. He went over to the dead body and began to heal him again. This time, he was able to restore the life in him and heal his wounds. "Now just to wait for him to wake up."
Meanwhile, Falaern was stabbing Xavier with her spear.

Back in the forests, the Blackquill mages were using Water Magic to douse the flames. It was easy. In reality, the fires had just been a good excuse to try some new magic. They hadn't done any damage.

Rhys stepped out of the back room and raised an eyebrow at what he saw. He looked at the bar keep and nodded when he shook his head in confusion. Crossing his arms he stepped forward, "so what the hell is going on here"?

"That's a laugh, coming from you." Falaern said, kicking him in the back of the head and retrieving her spear. "You stabbed it!"
Resmin used Barrier, and the sword bounced harmlessly from him. The Barrier was now protecting Resmin and David. "Check, milord. You can't possibly hurt me when I'm like this, and you can't kill my target."

Shadow was heading to the target's location when he heard fighting coming from a bar. Tying up his horse, he snuck over to see what was happening.

Xavier simply wiped the blood off. " Yes I am a bastard." He said. " You're former king raped my mother. but unlike this piece of shit I'm trying to better myself." He said. " Besides I gave ample time to get his blade but instead he just didn't notice or care that I was there." He said. " I always give my opponent a chance to fight back."

"Then why'd you have your men fight us instead of battle us yourself?" Falaern asked, flipping into the air and kicking Xavier again.
Resmin had finished up healing. "Just gotta wait for him to wake up now."
Shadow was watching the unfolding battle from the back. "Shit." He had to wait until Xavier was in a secluded area he could easily reach, then he could stop the fighting.

" Because unlike him you're not a priority." He said before throwing a punch at her. "Besides why not have my men do some work. Have a bit of fun themselves." He said as he looked at the woman. " So what's you're name." He said with a tone of respect in his voice.

"Hey hey hey! This is my bar! Is anyone going to tell me what's happening," Rhys yelled as he slammed his hand into top of the bar. Eyes watching over everything and noticing the damages,
"Really"?

Xavier looked at the man. " I gave you a hundred coin." He said He then looked at the woman. " I didn't insult you." He said as he stood up. He walked over to the woman and offered her his hand. " If anything you have my respect."

"Said I wasn't a priority, ass. And you tried to kill my acquaintance." Falaern said, getting up. "Now if we're done here, I'm leaving with my group." She walked over, as Resmin put the shield down and picked up David. The two headed out with the unconscious royal.
As soon as they left, Shadow snuck in. "Milord Xavier. What happened?"

"Who are you." Xavier said to the man. He then watched as the woman left. He couldn't help but blush a little bit. " Anyways I tried to do my job and exterminate this kingdom's royal blood line but those two got in the way. " Hey do you know anything about her. You both are from the forest takent that necklace you wear." He said. He then walked up to Rhys. " Just a misunderstanding. This should cover any damages." He said as he gave the man three hundred gold.

Last edited:
"I am still really confused about what just happened but okey," Rhys threw his hands into the air before leading something to drink. He had cleaned up since he got home and no long had the tired look on his eyes he used to.

"I haven't met her before. Not in the time of my career, at least." Shadow said. "But since you're here, my liege, perhaps you could help me on a job I've been sent on by the queen?" Looking at Rhys, Shadow recalled hearing about him from Erin. He's currently in possession of the target. You might have to get past him.

" You mean killing Lord Mossebirde." He said as he looked at the man. " Me and my sister stay in close communication with each other." He said with a bit of smile. " Whatever you'll need well be able to arrange it." He said. " So Shadow was it?" He said. "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself." He said. He looked at where that woman was at not long ago. He shook his head trying not to allow his thoughts to go there.

"Your wish is my command." Shadow said, thinking. "I'm a bounty hunter. Always have been. On one of my assignments, I got myself into a whole heap of trouble. Then the King saved my life. Because I am a man of honor, I now serve him to fulfill my debt. And with that comes service to the crown. Of course, even if I didn't serve the King they'd probably have hired me anyways." Shadow noticed where he kept looking. "You thinking about that girl?"

Xavier shook his head. " What no." He said as he looked at the man. " Besides were on opposite sides of this war." He said.

Avian had on a decent suite. His hair was cleaned and pulled cut so that it was above his ears. He walked close to the bitch that held her life in his

David woke up and cursed. He was right there again but no someone had to bring him back. He let out a breath and got up. He quickly got dressed and left the people.

"Not even a thank you for saving your life?" Falaern said, annoyed. "Risked my own to get you out of there you bastard."
"You didn't bring him back from the brink of death." Resmin said.

"Heh. True." Shadow said. "I should probably get going on my mission. Want to come along, my lord?"

"What makes you think I wanted to be saved." David said as he turned his back to them. Weird for the second time he seems to have lost a bit of himself. " Next time I'm on my death bed let me be." He said as he turned away.

" Not a good idea Shadow." He said as he moved a little bit. " We don't want them to think the Hethians we're involved."

"Oh yeah, let's just leave a man to die next time. And the brother of the King and true lord, no less." Falaern said sarcastically. "That's not how I roll."

"Good plan." Shadow said. "I'll be seeing you back at the capitol." The bounty hunter headed out.

As soon as night fell, a window in Rhys' building where he was keeping Mossbride shattered. A black shadow entered the household, slaying two guards in seconds.

" Stop thinking of me as Royalty." HE said before storming off. " I am not his brother." He said as he stormed away. " Don't come after me."

Rhys was in the room with the other man. Blood covering his hands as he grinned darkly. Octia stood off to the side, leaning back against the wall as she glared at the target. Finally she pushed off and her brother back down. The archer picking up a club and spinning it in her good hand. She brought it down with a sickening crack to lord Mossbride's leg, the man letting out a scream of pain.

Ethalind smiled and patted avian's cheek before she entered the room to get ready. An complex dress in the Royal colours being made quickly for her.

"Fine. You're just a bastard, then." Falaern said. "And biologically, you are his brother. Are you really going to go die drunk in an alley or something?"

Shadow heard the cry of pain, sneaking around. Peeking into the room, he saw the man in pain.
"Alright... Alright, I'll speak. I'll tell you everything you never knew you wanted to know about the Hethians. Just please." the man said.
Shadow notched an arrow.

"I don't care about that. You locked me in a box. Tortured me and played with my fucking mind. I don't want your information. I want your suffering," Octia was calm. Face neutral though her eyes held the look of a biting blizzard. She slammed the club into his leg again and smirked, "maybe I should take your arms from you".