• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

"I'll be doing him a favor." Shadow said to himself quietly. In a single second, the bounty hunter turned the corner and fired two arrows from his bow. One hit his forehead, the other his heart. Mossbride died instantly. Shadow threw the bow back over his back and ran. He knew this would throw the estate into chaos, but no one had seen him. The deed was done, and no one would recognise him.

Falaern and Resmin had been walking around when they noticed the shattered window at the location Mossbride was being held. "A breakout...? Resmin, go around." she said, running up. The two split up, aware of the intruder.

David looked around until he found a warn out building. He used what coin he had to buy it. "It'll be awhile but I think I'll be able to remake my

" I have to admit." Avian said as he fallowed her. " You look stunning in that dress." He said as he looked at the woman in front of him.

Octia stepped back with her eyes widened she dropped the cloud and took deep breaths to calm her heart. Her brother was screaming about finding the assassin and only finely calmed down when he noticed that Octia was trying not to have a break down.

"Thank you. Now remember to smile or people might think that you are going to kill them," Ethalind hummed as she applied some blush. She waved a maid over and sent an invitation to Rhys and mother. Octia allowed to come if she wished, "is there anyone you would like to invite"?

(@Jagson remember the mind-link)
Shadow ran towards the window, his exit strategy. He then encountered Falaern, landing.
"Shadow?!"
"Crap." The assassin dashed towards her, hitting her repeatedly. She had let her guard down, and the day's exhaustion caught up to her, allowing Shadow to knock her unconscious with a single hit. The warrior took the girl over his shoulder and dashed back to where his horse was.

" Okay." He said as He showed her a warm smile. He took her into his arms and kissed her lips. He broke the kiss. " Incase anyone asks." He said. " As for who I guess Resmine and Falarem are still in this area.

' What's happening.' Avian asked through his telepathic link.

Rhys' place has been broken into. Resmin said. Falaern went in to investigate through a broken window, as she does. I've been outside. I've heard signs of fighting, and insane shouts from Rhys to 'catch the assassin'. From what I can tell, Mossbride has been assassinated.

"Alright then," Ethalind bowed a little bit before calling to another servant. She then started towards the entrance of the room, "well would you like to come see the party"?

Octia was called down and accepted the invitation to the party with her family. She allowed her mother to dress her up and looked at the gift she that Rhys had gotten her.

" I don't have much choice now do I." He said as he gently held her hand as he walked towards the door. " Where did you grow up?" He asked.

Alex Storm walked threw the streets. The silver haired man sing a little tune as he walked. He wasn't the most attractive person standing at five nine with a bit of belly. He had soft emerald eyes. He looked and saw a man running towards a horse by the sounds of it he was either responsible for something are looking for someone. He let out a breath before used his little legs to run towards the man trying to tackle him.

"Well I am a heathian by birth right and I grew up in the nation's capital at my family's estate," Ethalind moved after him. She stepped through the entrance to the main room and was immediately welcomed by many other nobles and people of status. She started to mingle, talking to others.

Avian stayed in the back as he watched these people eating and drinking. He let out a breath and laid against the wall.

Queen Erin and King harry walked in. Erin mingled with the people until she found her friend. " Ethalind." She said as she wrapped her arms around her loyal servent. " How are you liking my present?" she asked.

"Still needs a little training but all Rylon men do. How is the queenly life treating you," Ethalind hugged her back before pulling away to look at her properly. She rested her hands on her hips before looking around, "I have invited my little pe- I mean Octia and her family so you should be seeing her actually dressed up for once".

" That's good." She said as she looked around. "So." She started to whisper into her ear. " If you want I can adjust the spell so that the Avian will do whatever you want him to do, or make him fall in love with you." She said before standing straight up. " Maybe have him end this rebellion and be you're ever loving husband."

"Oh that would be amazing. I would actually quite enjoy that, your highness," Ethalind smirked. She looked over to Avain with a sigh, "he's cute but he's not my mossy. Though what can you do. Say does this version of the spell allow for me to meet with my husband privately? There are some things we were discussing about. Like the problem we were having with children".

Octia and her mother arrived at the party. The doors opened for them as they got closer. The archer was keeping herself calm with some help from her mother. Their names were announced to the sea of nobles and they started to walk in.

" Unfortanently those criminal thugs seem to have him under lock and key." She said sounding disappointed. " So what would you like me to do to you're new husband. Make him love you passionately to the point you start poping out royal heirs, Have him "cut." Himself and have him be you're eunuch slave. I can do whatever you want to him." She said She then looked and saw the criminal family. hopefully that Shadow thug might be able to take care of Lord Mossebirde

Avian looked and saw Octia his heart skipped a beat as he looked at her. He wanted to go closer but knew it wasn't going to be a good idea.

"How has your prospering been? Have you and your husband have any luck. Becaus if he cuts himself that means that someone would have to lay with your brother and your position will be swiped," Ethalind offered and turned her head to watch as Octia walked down the stairs. Her new woven wood arm polished and shining in the light. She took to smiling at her queen, "let's keep him on a tight leash is all".

Octia strode down and pushed through the crowd. Eyes bright with fire while her face was neutral.

" Alright." She said as she gently kissed her cheek before going to look for Harry.

Avian wanted to walk up to Octia and talk but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He lost in order to protect her. He sighed as he continued to lean against the wall.

"Not going to say hello? How rude," Octia walked up to him with a glass of champagne. She titled her head and looked him over with a curious eye before joining him against the wall, "so. What are we doing at our enimies ball? Have they surrendered or something".

She fixed her skirts with one hand before taking a sip of her drink. The ranger almost spitting it out when she saw the ring. Octia started to cough as she choked slightly, "your married"!

Ethalind sighed dreamily as Erin left. Her bottem lip finding its way between her teeth as she watched her go, "a true gift she is".

"yeah." He said. He looked at Octia. " I let my guard down when I came to try and rescue you. The fake queen placed a spell on me know i'm bounded to that bitch that kidnaped you." He said. " If she dies I die. That's the reason I didn't hand her over to Rhys." He said. " I'm sorry Octia." He said as he looked at her.

Erin saw Ethalind watching her. She smirked as she swayed her hips back and forth before reaching her husband. and the man that she loved. Even if it was one sided.

"Not your fault. She's a witch and a clever one to. Her husband is dead though. We were torturing him when an arrow flew in and went through his heart," Octia smiled apologetically to him before taking another sip of her drink. She lifted up her new hand and started to look it over, "this is cool though. Rhys and mother got it for me".

Ethalind's face turned red before she could stop herself. She took a few breaths before returning back to the party. She walked over to Avain and Octia and curtsied, "I do believe that it is time for me and my husband to dance".

" Yeah that is extrodinarty." he said as he looked at the fake hand. " I'll be back soon." He said before taking Ethalind's hand and pulling her to the dance floor. He gently moved his arm around her back as he took the lead. " I just got word." He said. " You're husband died." He said.

"What," Ethalind's smile fell and she looked down with wide scared eyes. Her breathing started to pick up and she stopped moving. Her grip tightening on him. Stands of her hair started to pick up and she pushed Avain away to run away. Tears running down her face as she tried not to throw up.

Avian didn't feel any satisfaction in what he did. He let out a breath and ran towards her. " Hey wait up." He said as he looked at the lady.

Ethalind moved to her bedroom and started to heave over the chamber pot. She coughed and wheezed for air that seemingly avoided her. She was crying heavily, her heart feeling like it was being torn to shreds.

Avian walked in and gently placed his hand on her back and started rubbing it. " I'm sorry I shouldn't of have told you like that." He said as remorse tainted his voice. "It was unwarranted and uncalled for. whatever you want me to do to be punished let me know." He said.

"You don't understand. He was my bond. The person I trusted most to be my link to the magical world. He was my living glyph. He let me do that to him. He was innocent," Ethalind choked out as she cried. Her hand moving down to her stomach, "he didn't even know".

His eyes widened as he saw her movement. "I'm sorry." He said as he held her close to him. " I can assure you it wasn't one of my men." He said as he kissed her forehead. "Even if I find away to break this connection. I promise you that you're child will be raised as a Rylon." He said

Falaern woke up, dazed. She found herself bound to a chair, and magically sapped of her runic powers. "What the hell? Hethian scum! Who the hell did this?! Come out and-"
"Quiet down, lest you want the whole castle to hear us." Shadow said. He came out from the shadows. "Sorry, but I didn't want to leave you at the mercy of Rhys and the others. If I had left you where you were, they would have thought you were the assassin. Couldn't get you into the castle normally, so I had to make you my prisoner."
"Prisoner...? What the hell are you playing at, Shadow?!"
"As of this moment, you're a prisoner of war. Our leverage against the Blackquill." Shadow said. "I haven't told anyone yet, though. This is my private chamber, assigned to me by the King. Wonder why you're not in a jail cell?"
"Because they'd kill me in an instant."
"Exactly."

Resmin was waiting outside the party, talking with another Blackquill member.
"I'm afraid we weren't able to find any trace of either Falaern or the assassin." he said.
"Keep looking. Please." Resmin asked, worried for Fae. The Blackquill member nodded, flying off on her griffin. Resmin then activated the telepathic link. Milord, I think it's time to tell you. We have a grave problem. Multiple, actually.

What's wrong?" He asked telepathically. ' If this is about Mossbirde's assassination I already know." He said as he continued to rub Ethalind's back.

" Excuse me." Alex Storm said to the apparent forester standing outside of what appeared to be a party. " I saw something happen and I you seem like a reasonable person."

"One minute." Resmin said. It's worse than that. Falaern's gone, without a trace. We can't find her. And on top of that, Ezequiel is saying that we need to attack soon. We're going to have to step up our timetable.

' Alright.' He said telepathically. ' Find Harry he's here connect him to this link. Next go to Knight fall and find Prince Daniel of Pykon and Robert Karas they're my top officers and able to gather support. Add them to the link. Then we come up with a fake plan so any spies think otherwise then we strike capital cutting off their head."

Alright, but what about Falaern? Resmin asked, entering the party. He found Harry, and casually bumped into him. As soon as he made contact with Harry, the link was established. "Sorry." Resmin said to the king. He then whispered in passing "You can now telepathically speak with your brother. No need to thank me." Resmin then left, seemingly disappearing. He went over to his griffin, preparing to leave.

"So mind loosening these ropes a bit?" Falaern asked. "They're really goddamn tight."
"Sorry, but they'll need to be that tight." Shadow said. "But I will keep you fed."
"How long do you plan to keep this up?"
"Keeping you hidden here? Until the King returns to help me think of a better plan."
"No... I mean you, Shadow. How long do you plan to exist?"
"...until I am no longer needed."

"But this is a Mossbride child. His only heir," Ethalind pressed as she sat back and wiped her lips. She calmed her breathing, calling for her queen with urgency about what was happening. She wiped her tears away and stood up, "the only legacy my dearest Percy had".

Octia saw the queen and kind but didn't move from her spot on the wall. She was looking over her new arm, flexing the fingers and wrist.

" I didn't he or she will have my name." He said. " I said he'll be raised like he was my own. He stood up and took her into a warm embrace as he kissed her lips slowly and passionately trying to calm her down.

Erin walked in. " You called milady." She said as she smiled at them. She didn't even make him do that. maybe there was something about him.

Harry looked at the man. ' thanks.' he said telepathically.

"I'm pregnant. And it is not the noble child you were hoping for," Ethalind apologized as she turned to look at the queen. Her head bowed and hands resting on her stomach, "the child is Percy's and I have just learned of his apparent death".

Octia saw the queen move off and followed her. The girl standing in the door way when she saw it happen. Her blood boiling but she didn't say anything. Her shoulders squared before she turned. As she walked she turned and slammed her wooden fist into a wall, breaking a portrait of the Mossbride couple and a vase. Her mother caught up to her and they moved back to the party.

" I'm so sorry for your lose." She said as she looked at them. " Truly am I'll have my best men on tracking down the killer." She said. She looked at Avian and bowed. " Before I leave Ethilind if you ever want to try something more exotic just ask." She said before leaving.

Avian looked at her. " Sorry for the kiss I just figured it might help calm you down." He said. " So then do you want to go back to the party or stay up here?" He asked.

"Back to the party. I saw your friends were there so you can go mingle," Ethalind fixed herslef up before already walking out. She put up a brave front as she left, finger playing with the ring as she watched her queen, "who broke the painting and base"!

' If I'm right the hethians had something to do with her disappearance.; He said telepathically. ' From what I know Xavier is a man of honor so he'll most likely allow her to leave whatever prison she's in if we're able to beat the bastard.'

He examined the picture and cursed. " A prostatic harm might do that." He said. " Which means Octia most likely saw us when I... kissed you which means I officially screwed up my relationship with her.

Still hope for broken hearts, my liege. Resmin said. And I don't believe Xavier's involved. She vanished without a trace. From what I've seen and heard, if the prince took a prisoner he'd tell his foes.

Octia took a few deep breaths. She and her mother were by a table and were sipping their drinks. She was retelling what she saw to her mother. The older woman mumbling an apology to her before giving other advice.

Bramble flew over to shadows window and knocked. The bird bored because he had yet to be given a job.

Ethalind nodded and folded her arms over her chest, "go speak with your friends. I have other nobles to speak with".