• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

Falaern decided to try her luck with the barmaid. "Hey, there. I'm looking for information on someone named Octia. You heard of her?" She didn't realize that Rhys was able to hear her, as they were close to the back office.

Rhys slowly stood up and the barmaid saw her boss stalk toward the forest dweller. She backed up with a sorry smile and pointed at Rhys, "he does".

Falaern turned to look at Rhys. "You know of Octia? A certain someone sent me to find her. Very important mission. You know where she is? ...and what's that look for?"

"What the hell did you do to my sister," Rhys pulled his arm back and threw a punch at Falaern. His eyes wide with fury but movements sloppy from his drinking, "who the hell are you workin for"!

Falaern was shocked at the sudden anger, and stumbled back. "I don't need to answer that." she said. "You won't catch me off guard a second time. Throw another punch - I DARE you. It'll be the biggest mistake of your life."

"Girl. You are in my establishment," Rhys chuckled and scared his shoulders. He snapped his fingers and other guards under his command stood up. The underground lord grit his teeth and narrowed his eyes, "you will tell me everything"!

Falaern looked around, and saw the guards getting up. There were five running towards her now as customers fled.
"Please."
In a single motion, Falaern drew five throwing knives and tossed them at the underlings, either making them fall (while not killing them) or pinning them to the wall. "I've fought stronger in tougher conditions. And I have backup. So why don't you sober up, and we talk about this like RATIONAL people. It seems we both want the best for the girl, after all."

Rhys growled darkly and while his men had been a distraction had used the time to get close personal. His arm wrapped around her neck from behind and he put pressure on her airways, "who the hell are you working for"?

"I have the right to be acting this way," Rhys kicked her in the back and pulled out a dagger of his own. The man being handed his sword from another barmaid.

"God damnit, I was hoping to get through this without yet another big fight. This Octia's gotta be some sort of damn trouble magnet. Or maybe it's David." Falaern said. She whistled, and Soren broke in through a window. He had her spear with him, and she took it. Soren then left. Octia twirled the spear. "Maybe I'll be able to sober you up by beating the snot out of you."

"I'd like to see you try," Rhys chuckled and readied himself. His friends armed themselves and got ready for movement but before Rhys could attack the door opened with a bag. A short old woman scurring in to start scolding the underground lord and his allies for leading to the destruction of the building.

Falaern stuck her spear into the ground. "If I had any part in this, it was defending myself." she said. "Now if you're done being a cranky child, let's talk rationally like adults. Like I said, we both want the best for your... sister, I heard you say?"

"Yes his sister. And my daughter," the woman squeaked with a glare to her son before grabbing both of the taller and younger people and dragging them to the back room. She looked around and then at Falaern, "bring anyone you are with along to the back room".

Falaern nodded. "DAVID! DAVID'S NEW LADY FRIEND! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" she shouted. "So, do you have the info we've been looking for for about half a day now? We're trying to find where the hell your daughter is."

"Now miss. We won't be saying anything until you bring something to the table. That's how this exchange looks," the woman scoffed as she plopped down into a chair. Rhys taking his place behind her, ready to attack. His eyes cold when he looked at Falaern.

"...alright, fine. I am Falaern, Owl Lieutenant and member of the Blackquill. In case you don't know us, we're a rebel organization fighting against the Hethians." Falaern said. "Currently, my unit is working with Prince Avian of the Fallen Kingdom. He sent David and I on the mission of finding the location of his friend, Octia, and saving her from whatever hellhole she's in now. We're also supposed to bring her back to him."

David walked over to them he over heard them. " Hey spirit mind helping." He said before his eyes glowed. " I know where House Siren's weapon cache is at." Jacob Siren said threw David. " I'm positive you'll be able to sell them to whoever you want and make a pretty coin off of it."

"We don't need your money. But thank you for the information. My name is, well, most call me mother," the older woman nodded and smiled. She crossed her arms and looked between the two, "now. We have had leads though many of them have been false. Whoever has her seem to want to hide their tracks and we're doing a good job until they showed her off like a prized horse. The Mossbrides. Though she is close to the forest in their proper home. Guarded by the heathian best".

"I already fought their best." Falaern said, smiling. "And beat him. Seems we both want to kill the bastards holding her hostage. How about we team up to take them down and free Octia?"

Jacob laughed. " You thought that behemoth was their best?" He said. " No there are far worse." he said as he leaned on the table. " Just give me and only me the location. I'll have her out in no time."

"Rhys dear. Go get the maps and close the door," mother smiled at her child before he did as told and laid them out. She pointed to the location of the Mossbride manor and looked up at him, "we have already found a way in but we aren't even sure that's she's there. There is a party coming up and if you want to help then you can attend with us. It's covert. Nothing big or noisy".

"WE'LL have her out in no time." Falaern said. "And give me David. He's the head of this operation. And I guess we can attend. Looks like these clothes will be useful for something after all. How long until the party?"

"A couple days," she smiled and started to walk toward a bookcase. She opened a passage way and motioned to it, "well let's go get those clothes made and weapons concealed".

Rhys growled as he shouldered pass them and into the tunnel, walking in it with a familiarity to him.

Falaern followed. "Already got mine ready." she said. "Without prior knowledge, you couldn't tell I have about a hundred throwing knives in this dress, could you? Problem's going to be concealing my spear."

Meanwhile, Shadow was practicing with his bow. Lord Harry was watching. "I'm not quite used to archery with a long bow yet, so I need to keep up practice while I'm Shadow." he said, hitting another bulls-eye. "Shadow is an expert sword-fighter and archer. That's who I'm supposed to be."

"But that is not a dress for the party you will be attending. Only the highest of noblemen and ladies will be going and we don't want you lookin out of place," mother snickered before she continued on her way. The older woman keeping pace with her son.

"We'll have it special made for you," mother smiled and folded her arms behind her back as they stepped into an episcenter of black market deals and trade. She moved to a very well off shop with Rhys and was immediately met with an assistant.

David sighed as he walked out of the pup. He knew he would have to get better threads for this party he just wondered where. He then looked around and slipped towards to Mossebird's house. The Spirit could probably slay down all of the soldiers. He could rescue her and be out in fifteen minutes.

"Hey, where are you going?" Falaern said, catching up to David. "If you're going to try and help her, you KNOW you're not going alone. This is OUR mission, remember? That means we do this as a TEAM. Plus, what about Mother's plan?"

"I'm scouting the area." David said as he walked a little bit ahead. " No offense but I don't want to walk into a trap." He said as he headed towards the estate.

Lady Mossbride sat back in her study. She had a glass of tea in one hand while a book in the other. She smiled at the girl on the opposite side of the room before turning back to her book. Her eyes scanning over the words.

Avian walked around Knightfall. He had that one dream again. He let out a breath as he looked around. He tried to forget what happened here but everywhere he turned he saw dead bodies. People who he slayed. People who were just working for Lord Siren. He saw men women and children. He would be glad when they leave this place.

Octia woke up and pulled herself up. She listened carefully to the guards, taking in an information she could. Her hand clenched at the ground as she waited for anything useful.

Bramble was grooming his feathers as he sat up on a wall. The owl clicking his beak quietly.

"Commander Avian." Resmin said, entering the room. "We've made contact with the Blackquill. As per your orders, they're sending their best men to join the attack." Avian had never seen Resmin without his mask before.

"I get that logic, but it's dangerous to go alone." Falaern said. "I'm coming with you. Plus, in case we're discovered I can take them out before they alert anyone."

Avian sighed he didn't order that. the last thing he wants is more foreigners being involved in his affairs. He just shook his head and went with it. He was thinking about what his next plan might be.

David laughed. " I don't need you're help Tree Fucker." He said. " The only reason that guy took so long to be taken down was because of you're involvement. I've killed more people in the past two days by myself. I don't need you're help."

"Too bad, because you're stuck with me. Now I get why they call you the royal bastard." Falaern said. "And do you know how many people I've killed in an hour? I can handle myself. I'm not some worthless bitch, you know. There's a reason I'm one of the Blackquill's best."

"Oh you mean that "resistance" of tree fuckers." He said as he looked at her. " The people who stick noses in everyones business except their own how is the repairs of you're many forests going." He said before swinging a punch at her. "And I'm a bastard because that's what I am. I'm the ilagetament son of a king and a whore. That got thrusted into this."

Harry walked around the castle until he saw a random hawk. He slowly moved closer to it wondering why it was here.

In a single, swift motion Falaern blocked the punch, grabbed David's arm, and twisted it behind his back just enough to not hurt him… much. "Fuck you too." She said. "The Blackquill deserves more respect, bastard. And your name certainly fits your attitude."

Shadow walked up to the king.
"What are you doing out here, my liege?" He asked.

David moved his head back to hit the bitch. He got out of her hold and pressed her against the wall as he proceeded to hit her abdomen