• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Happy birthday my awesome son Red! I'm still working on your birthday present so hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon ^^; Damn writer's block...

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. ♥

And holy crap, Happy Birthday Petey! Have an awesomely fantastic day and don't let anybody stand in your way, because it's your birthday God Damn It!!! D:<

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Happy Birthday, Data! ♥

and

Happy Birthday Rob! ♥

I hope you both have a great day :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Dataaaa~

The awesome member- I mean, mod... GRAH I MEAN ADMIN. I STILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE STILL "DATABASE" AND A REGULAR OL' REGULAR LIKE ME. ;_;

You sure have grown, man. XD

Happy birthday to you~

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Finally find the time to get on here and say happy birthday to you, Data!

Hope it was satisfyingly exceptional. (Thought I'd say something outside of just a 'good one' this time)

Mr.RMA

Happy birthday DS! Hope it was a genuinely inimitable one, or a good one if you wanna be less thesaurus-y about it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*ahem*

WELL VIRGIL IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY, EH? :D

Happy birthday, you're almost at that age where you don't have a 1 in the tens digit anymore. :'D

Hope you have a good one ;)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy Birthday, Virg~! Have fun with the first of back-to-back mostly irrelevant birthdays. :'D Hope you have a super awesome day and get tons of goodies.

Mr.RMA

No, wait, it's not too late, is it? Oh, it is...ah well, happy belated birthday Virg! Hope it was whatever everyone else on here hoped it was.

Oh, sorry I haven't posted here for a long time, so happy birthday to Cloveria and late people I didn't wish it to *ahmm* Virgil and Stel I think.

Also, thanks RMA :3

Mr.RMA

Hmm...got a late one or two here. Happy belated birthdays to Stel and Cloveria! Hope they were both fantastic.

And also happy birthday to Linkachu! Hope it's equally as brilliant as Stel's and Cloveria's hopefully were.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks you guys. ^^

And Pokemon.com made me happy, so I updated the first post of this thread with an image. :D