• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name(First and last): Holly May Joty
Species: Enerdapt
Sexuality: Strait
Appearance: Holly is about 5’9, possesses long reddish yellow hair, and a pair of bright orange eyes, her normal dressing habits is a plain heavy black hoodie, jeans, and a pair of black tennis shoes.
Abilities and Powers:
One: (This is a biological ability, and thus is not technically a power[and thus is not affected by power dampening powers/devices], it is unusual in the world of man) The Enerdapt species has a unique biology, possessing many parts similar to chlorophyll and chloroplast(including chlorophyll and chloroplasts) that makes them immune to, and capable of using(in the sense they turn it into their own chemical energy like plants) any type of energy.
Two: Holly possesses a abnormal genetic trait that allows her use the energy she takes in in unique ways, allowing her to output her energy either in some form of attack(Of which it can vary, depending on the types of energy she is exposed to, with her attacks being more powerful in that area if she is regularly exposed to that form of energy. (Like light, since she often will be exposed to it) She can not output more energy than she intakes, and that energy will go away after a time due to normal Enerdapt processes.
Three: Holly is capable of producing a paste that is full of chemical energy, with those who consuming it gaining a great deal of energy(Though it is not particularly nutritional or tasty.).
Personality: Holly is a kind person, who likes to help others.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Holly was applied to the school by her parents, and passed the entrance exam with high scores.
Relationships: (Can range anywhere from family to friends to crushes, go wild) She has both of his parents, a brother(Hown), and several relatives off planet, back from where she is from(the sun)
Other: She is familiar with martial arts. Thunder Quack

I might bring her in to talk with Tara, and take Hown over to Soul.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
As a suggestion, we had something like this with a bunch of 1-on-1 fights happening sequentially in another RP I was in; what we did there was had them all be RP’d at the same time, but say they happened in a certain order if we wanted to refer back to them. Just an idea

Also I’m posting now pls don’t kill me im addicted to Genshin-

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Final sub-power for Wormwood. So from his hands/arms he can create anything he wants, from an Umbrella to a Shield, he can technically create anything. The only exception is living things and cars and anything that needs his feet/legs/knees. he can even cut off his arm to create a handle for a weapon, he won't mind it, since he can grow it back in about three minutes. I can't really add anything more than this, so this is literally the power..

Soul and Tara as Gachas are my two braincells.

DFC0B2D8-81D7-4530-8B18-B9E954B3E6B0.png

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Wait wut.... @.@
Detailed yet good description please.

Honestly it's pretty accurate
Okay, romantic high school RP, but the kids have powers. After an assembly, a couple matches between two superpowered students fighting are going to happen .
Fight #1 has finished and Fight #2 is about to start. The matchups are decided randomlyish
That's about as far as we are at the moment.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
I have a question (Apologies I am not familiar with bios as I should be and was a late arrival >_<) but how is he a werewolf in the middle of the day?

There are different kinds of werewolves in media. Not all versions need the full moon to turn into wolves.
Examples like Sabrewulf from Killer Instinct, Jon Taiban from DarkStalkers, etc.
Hell, Mallard's werewolf included I think.

There are different kinds of werewolves in media. Not all versions need the full moon to turn into wolves.
Examples like Sabrewulf from Killer Instinct, Jon Taiban from DarkStalkers, etc.
Hell, Mallard's werewolf included I think.

Most of those examples stay werewolf form though far as I know, but a fair point.

Just seems I further handicapped Zoey making her stick to the "sunlight=death" rule while the Werewolfs can freely transform without restriction XD

Zoey: A-appreciate that...