• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

This is if I get to join.
Name(First and last): Karito Black
Species: Human
Sexuality: ???
Appearance: Just look at my profile pic XD
Abilities and Powers: (This is Important. 3 abilities in total, must be balanced with a downside if they’re too strong, and they can be named if you’d like, for easier identification in and out of RP.) Lightning Rod (Absorbs Electricity), Blaze (Heightens fire strength by 10%), Static (Paralyses anyone that Karito comes in contact with)
Personality: Somewhat energetic, sometimes shady and a bit of an idiot.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Just chosen to go in.
Relationships: (Can range anywhere from family to friends to crushes, go wild) Doesn't reveal it.
Other: Fast as hell.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
@gutens i also have questions about your OCs powers. Specifically Blaze. What does it mean to heighten fire strength by 10%? does your character have in-born powers apart from those three you've listed? I have another question. With Static, does it count to touch him with other stuff (ex. ropes lassos etc.)? How long will the paralysis last? How is he fast? Did he practice running, or have another power that helps him go faster?

imo, your character isn't too fleshed out with his powers + other stuff about him. The age is also over the age rule too, and the way of application is also very non-fleshed out. "Just Chosen to go in"? There isn't a school that does that, Only recommendations or passing a test...

Sexuality means the gender class of your character (ex. straight, gay, lesbi, etc.). I just have lots of questions because your OC is not fleshed out enough with backstory of how he got so fast, and how his powers work (specifically Blaze and Static).

You also forgot to add "Thunder Quack" to your bio..

------------------------------------------------------------------

@Cryronn the Mudkip
i also wanted to add to my character's power that he can control the gum from anywhere within 5 meters from walnut. So he could technically just use his hands to move the gum around, (ex. like floating swords or homing knives).

@gutens i also think your abilities need more fleshing out, I was very tired this morning and didn’t really look at it for long enough besides searching for the code. The powers are fine, just need more work to see how exactly they work in some situations. Sexuality is wanted, personality is kinda vague but it isn’t required to flesh out, and you need to change your way of entry. Easiest way is just to say they got a good score on the exams.