• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@Crystal1302 does she have a choice of which powers she copies or does she copy all three cause I was thinking about how Doku's third ability would work for someone with a different personality.
- Second Mind: Doku's second ability is a passive one, when she is put through a lot of pain or becomes too scared she passes out. She then almost immediately regains consciousness but her personality shifts

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
new character

Name: Wormwood (Last Name Unknown)

Species: Plant?

Sexuality: Non-Binary

Appearance:
Normal State: Wormwood is a green plant, created from vines. A green gem is in the middle of his chest, Which seems to be his life-source.
Blooming State: Wormwood had buds on him, Which produce a small amount of light during the night. Nothing much has changed.
Flowering State: The buds on Wormwood have now grown, And have turned into flowers with a very good scent. A bigger light is being produced, and flowers will grow underneath Wormwood's feet.

Abilities and Powers:
Bloom: Wormwood has three stages (listed above), which will switch every 10 days. Each state can do different things, During the Normal State, Wormwood is able to control plants and/or "talk" to them, As Wormwood can understand what they are saying. During Blooming State, Wormwood becomes dormant, Being Inactive for 10 whole days. He may not be able to talk, but he can sense anything around him. Once dormant, Vines will grow, and flowers will bloom around him, The flowers giving off a bit of light during the night, As Wormwood is also glowing from the buds. Finally, The Flowering State, After 10 Days, all flowers on Wormwood will bloom, becoming bright and once again, Wormwood is able to move and talk. Any plant life under him will grow, and he is able to control vines and flowers. he is also able to produce a type of spore that can incapacitate anyone near him if he releases these spores with his flowers.

Personality: Wormwood is a good person, He loves being able to take care of his plant friends, and feels at home with them. Being born in the school garden, Wormwood calls it their home. Wormwood is very kind and giving, But Wormwood is far from being gullible, as he is not easily tricked by anyone. He has a boundary, And if someone hurts his friends (plants and humans alike), He will not stand by and watch them get hurt, Instead, He makes it so the person who had hurt his friends become tangled in vines. During Flowering state though, He will release spores that will incapacitate the person who hurt his friends. He also becomes sad if any plants are taken from the ground or burned.

Way of Application: Unknown. He was created into the school grounds, being studied by the principal for a few weeks, as the principal saw Wormwood's potential, He had let Wormwood be a student .

Relationships: None.

Other: Thunder Quack. Wormwood is also normally adressed as a Male, but Wormwood says they're neither.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
new character

Name: Wormwood (Last Name Unknown)

Species: Plant?

Sexuality: Non-Binary

Appearance:
Normal State: Wormwood is a green plant, created from vines. A green gem is in the middle of his chest, Which seems to be his life-source.
Blooming State: Wormwood had buds on him, Which produce a small amount of light during the night. Nothing much has changed.
Flowering State: The buds on Wormwood have now grown, And have turned into flowers with a very good scent. A bigger light is being produced, and flowers will grow underneath Wormwood's feet.

Abilities and Powers:
Bloom: Wormwood has three stages (listed above), which will switch every 10 days. Each state can do different things, During the Normal State, Wormwood is able to control plants and/or "talk" to them, As Wormwood can understand what they are saying. During Blooming State, Wormwood becomes dormant, Being Inactive for 10 whole days. He may not be able to talk, but he can sense anything around him. Once dormant, Vines will grow, and flowers will bloom around him, The flowers giving off a bit of light during the night, As Wormwood is also glowing from the buds. Finally, The Flowering State, After 10 Days, all flowers on Wormwood will bloom, becoming bright and once again, Wormwood is able to move and talk. Any plant life under him will grow, and he is able to control vines and flowers. he is also able to produce a type of spore that can incapacitate anyone near him if he releases these spores with his flowers.

Personality: Wormwood is a good person, He loves being able to take care of his plant friends, and feels at home with them. Being born in the school garden, Wormwood calls it their home. Wormwood is very kind and giving, But Wormwood is far from being gullible, as he is not easily tricked by anyone. He has a boundary, And if someone hurts his friends (plants and humans alike), He will not stand by and watch them get hurt, Instead, He makes it so the person who had hurt his friends become tangled in vines. During Flowering state though, He will release spores that will incapacitate the person who hurt his friends. He also becomes sad if any plants are taken from the ground or burned.

Way of Application: Unknown. He was created into the school grounds, being studied by the principal for a few weeks, as the principal saw Wormwood's potential, He had let Wormwood be a student .

Relationships: None.

Other: Thunder Quack. Wormwood is also normally adressed as a Male, but Wormwood says they're neither.

Nice, a Don't Starve reference. If it was intentional, that is. Still an interesting character otherwise tho.

*Sips Mtn.Dew*
Aight dafuck has I missed
*reads*
*reads but more stressed*
*kalm*
imma need something stronger than Dew for this.

OKAY IT'S FOCKIN 11:30. I'M CURRENTLY NOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL, YOUTUBE, HAVING MY BROTHER COVID EXPOSED, OR DND CHARACTER CREATION USING A QUESTIONABLY BALANCED HOMEBREW RACE AND AN EVEN MORE QUESTIONABLY BALANCED HOMEBREW CLASS-
*INHALE*
BET Y'ALL CAN GUESS FROM THE TIME WHY I'M NOT BUSY WITH THAT

*kalm*
Aight I have a blood oath to fulfill meaning I gotta put up a post to further this gosh darn rp, I could be sitting on my ass while two children fight right now but someone had to be difficult (THIS IS A MILDLY INSOMNIA-DRIVEN JOKE) so now I gotta pick someone. Uhhh... Doku. Doku probably... uhh... She better fight or I and the Principal are both gonna have a stroke next time I get around to an almost MIDNIGht post.

love y'all, I'll get up a post if I don't fall asleep while writing

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Got an idea for his power, it'll mostly be a sub-power of his Flowering State., it being called "Boom Flower". With a snap of a finger, The flowers that grow under Wormwood will... Well, Explode. It will randomly explode into different spores, (Paralyzing Spores, Stunning Spores and Poison Spores.) The spores that are released are randomized and cannot be controlled by Wormwood. The only flowers that will explode will be in a radius of 1 meter.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I made a list of some of Doku's main slimes;
Goliath - A large slime with arms and legs (usually a combination of other slimes)
Guardian - A large sturdy slime that encases Doku and can be imbued with different poisons.
Rain - Hundreds of tiny slimes that appear like droplets of water.
Regular - A simple cube or ball like organism with no limbs and can range from very small to medium in size.
Clive - A smallish slime with no poisons that accompanies Doku where ever she goes.

Zoey likely won't have a "transformation" though I do aim to expand on her powers with time. Give her kinda a shadow sneak where she can mask herself in darkness, wall walking and even some charming/hypnosis bits.

Zack will likely learn to work elements in combination strikes and might discover how to use lightning as a fifth element, but am still on the fence about that.