• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Drawings of Firefox

Professor-Gary-Oak.png

Voila?

@.@;;

Blehg, the fire refused to work out as I was hoping, but I wasn't feeling original enough to choose a different BG.

Yes, Oak is so cool that he's posing in the middle of a blazing fire.

-nods-

Not as perfectful as I was hoping - stupid highlights in teh hair. -glower-

But I like his eyes! -pokes him in the eye-

-is eaten by a Charizard-

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
o.o Those highlights look... fantastic. Although that's an inadequate word. Frankly, the whole thing is damn amazing... Need I say anymore? I don't think so. *applause*

is there anything you cant draw?!? its all sooooo awesome! and then the colored stuff is fantastic, especially the arcanine (just spent the last 30 minutes lokking through all your work)

the only thing i have left to say is, plz plz plz make a rhyhorn or rhyperior drawing kuz that would be sooo awesome, especially since youd be the one doing it

Know what would be even cooler, King of Rhinos!? Like...making your posts readable. -3-' Just...you know, a crazy idea.

As always FireFox, I drool over your work. ^^ If there's anytime you need a sprite, I'll gladly make you one, because you rawk out. I really adore your style of shading and how you do the eyes is just awe-inspiring. And it's all so adorable!

Hope to see alot more! Keep up the awesome work!​

Squee!!

-brandishes arms up and down excitedly-

Everybody's so nice, and luffling the Gary Oak, too. Meanwhile, I'm letting myself become immensely distracted by the addictive being that is WoW. 8D

For the record, the next picture I'm doing is my Kyanaemaru Reference Sheet (for dA, mind you), and then comes a Meowth Gijinka (person with anhro-like traits).

-yawns-

I hope to get it sketched by this weekend at least, and then I can start the Photoshopping process.

-makes a note in her mind to also reply to her two RPs-

Squee~ =3

OH. MY. GAWD! FireFox, Gary is looking so good! ;D The eyes especially - they glow with some inner spirit almost... They look alive, I guess you might say. And you're getting really good at the shading too - though if I were to comment on anything, I'd say the shading on his forehead from the hair needs to be a bit darker.

Howdy Partner. Hey so do color it all in Photoshop? If so, could you write a little mini-tutorial about coloring in photoshop because...I got a comic book project deadline coming up and I would like to color it on photoshp AAAANNNNNDDDDD if it comes out half as good as yours, Ill be first in line for an A.

-Gaspes-

A tutorial? Not sure how to even do one o' those, but if anyone could care to explain how I get the pictures from Photoshop to a big-arse long file to show everyone, I'll do my best. ^^;

I'll use my next picture I color as an example, even.

-yawns-

This is what I get for doing homework; up until 11:30 on a school night (snicker), coloring in a Physical map, with my covers still in the dryer.

-waves arms-

Just so everyone is sure that I haven't completely lost my art-full-ness recently, looku!

Random-Tiger-Gijinka-Sketch.png

Really, just a random sketchie-doodle during my French class yesterday - the character is one I designed for a friend of mine's comic-thingy she does.

-nods-

The outfit is derived from one of my own, oversized jacket and all. Unfortunately, I don't tend to have tiger ears/tail. Usually. 8D

My reference sheet of meh Kyanaemaru is going. Not good, per say, but it is going. I'm getting overly-hung-up on an 18/19-year-old's obscenely better-than-my-best-shiz "doodles".

-mutters haughtily to self-

Oops...double post.

Truthfully, I didn't expect to finish this sketch today, but there ya' go. Totally skimping on my Kyan-reference-sheet...ah well.

This, however, is Persian's Uber Kawaii Meowth Gijinka.
Persians-Meowth-Gijinka.png

The kanji inscribed upon his headband stands for "gold" or "money". And he luffles his milk. And I luffles him.

-cuddles him-

Great job, as usual! I especially like the Meowth guy =3 It's really cute! Also, the ears look great - but where's the charm for his forehead? :p Maybe that's why you have the headband?
As for the other one - it's great too! I'll never figure out how you throw together art like that in what, 30-40 minutes during french class? You're so speedy! ;D

-mischievous grin directed towards Daxx-

-points-

Look on his collar/necklace thingie - more specifically, his pendant.

-yawns-

Actually, meh French class is... an hour and twenty-or-so minutes long. But I doodled that picture in, like, the first twenty minutes. Then spent the rest of the time darkening the lines. Vw00t.

-is off to play WoW until the next episode of House is done, watch it, and then commence linearting the Meowth (hopefully while screen-shotting enough to wing a tutorial-

Linkachu,I apologize,This is slightly off-topic but,Linkachu,You put my two favorite things together.Zelda and Pokemon! :D

And Fire fox,Very nice drawings,You should get back to your Mystery dungeon roleplay board.

First let me state this: Everything you draw is positively awesome. I mean, seriously. I'm surprised at how incredible they are.

Secondly, this is something that almost never happens, but it's happening here: After seeing all this, I so badly want to ask you to do an avvie of my Jolteon and Raichu (If you need specifics they're in my RP bio). But still...Argh! These are too cute. It's so hard to look away...! My favorite has to be the Linkachu one sleeping on the Master Sword. Kawaaiiii...So...adorable...Eiiieeee...=^_^=

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, knowing Sem, it was definitely him who asked for this... and it looks great. You should try more animated stuff just for the heck of it ^^

I can't help but chuckle at the fuzzy tuffs of fur around its elbows, though. Silly Firefox adding hair to non-hairy things :p

Nuh-Uuuuuuuuuuh. Sableye does have tufts of fur at its elbows!

Pokemon_Sableye.png

See?

-points-

Fur!

-- On another note, one big project I wanna take sometime is doing simple, animated chibis of everyone on 'Charms that asks.

^^ I'll need ideas for short animations though. Just doing this one was wery confusing for me. :p

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Mmhm. There are no words to express my full feeling towards this. I love it, a lot. And its animated too. ^^ Aren't I special. Yes, thank you SO much Ff. You are sox roxing indeed.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Nuh-Uuuuuuuuuuh. Sableye does have tufts of fur at its elbows!

They're more spikes to me personally ;) I see Sableye as kinda smooth and scaly myself.

-- On another note, one big project I wanna take sometime is doing simple, animated chibis of everyone on 'Charms that asks.

^^ I'll need ideas for short animations though. Just doing this one was wery confusing for me. :p

One word: Linkachu =D

Oh my gosh! It's all animated! It's like watching a tiny little pokémon episode :p Other than that, it's cute as all hell. As for the elbows, I don't know if it usually has spikes or hair, but either way, I can't say FireFox's approach was anything but a success (as always ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Chibi animations would be awesome. If you were to do it, why not do it of things Trainers normally do? (i.e. tossing a Pokeball, for example). That would make a lot of sense.

Anyways, love the Sableye. Normally I don't like it much, but that's just too cute to turn down. :p And I agree, the tufts strike be as being more fur than spikes, though it could go either way. I suppose it depends on how you look at it.

Naw, you gotta do a cabbix munching on a fish/carrot! *brick'd for having a swelled ego*

But I luffles the blinkin' sableye! I luffles sableye, so I squeeeeeeed over this one...I love the animation! So cutely! ^_^ And the white line isn't really noticeable...it's pretty uniform all the way around the picture, so it could almost be seen as intentional.

But nyaaaa...so cute...>:3

Yosh! Due to my recent obsession over a new game (don't worry, I'm close to beating it), I haven't been drawing near at all lately. That and the fact that my mum hasn't bought me any more lead for my pencil. ;_;

I scavenged some from a different mechanical pencil, but it'll likely only last a couple of days of drawing. Boo.

Anyways, I colored in this one - I presented the sketch of it in the chat, so some of you will recognize it. xD
Glaceon.png

But it IS cute that way! xD

-cuddles her Glaceon-

KAWAII!!! *Glomp* That gives me new inspiration to get a Glaceon...=^__^= So adorable... The color scheme is beautiful, by the way, and I love the hat. It suits it perfectly. The big, bat-like ears just round the whole thing out, and who can refuse those eyes? :p

And I woves it's little feetsies, too. ;D

That and the fact that my mum hasn't bought me any more lead for my pencil.
*sends lead via internets*

Eh...problem fixed? ô_ô

Heh, nah your stuff is continuously great looking. Uhm, as for ideas for animations and all that, Cubone and his little bone would be nice for animating (see my signature for elaboration).

Your art is awesome, am looking for someone who is wiling to draw me as an eevee. Unfortunately I am not an artist so I am praying that you take requests.

I sketch 'em on paper, using my handy-dandy mechanical pencil, then scan them into Photoshop 7.0. From there I use the pen tool to go over the outlines (on a separate layer), then I delete the sketch. From there I color it, shade, and then add l'il shiny-highlights.

xD

Err....double-post of evil doom and stuff?

Faerie-Character.png

An Unnamed Faerie Princess for my Upcoming manga-practice. She's, like, a mix of elf and faerie...her wings are kind of immaterial, so she can summon them to fly, and then extinguish them when it's unnecessary to have them out.

Mike-and-Grey---Journey-Ban.png

The first two, and main two, characters of the banner I'm creating for "Every Journey Begins with the First Step". It's an RP with a horribly-long title. Dattebayo. The bishie-boy on the left is Grey, my character, and the PWN-ful guy on the right is Mike, property of Daxx0r.

And...

Firefox-Sprite-Alter.png

Because I want to see if anyone can tell the difference between the two. As I said to Stel, "I like to sprite, but I'm not very talented at it."

All I did was screw with the colors on a basic DP trainer sprite. Lotsa shades, LMAO!

-explodes-

Mike-and-Grey---Journey-Ban.png

The first two, and main two, characters of the banner I'm creating for "Every Journey Begins with the First Step". It's an RP with a horribly-long title. Dattebayo. The bishie-boy on the left is Grey, my character, and the PWN-ful guy on the right is Mike, property of Daxx0r.
Oh. My. Gosh. That is Awesome! Is Grey using his power?
Grey...Love it. The expression, the Healie-thingie, Sweet.
Mike...AWESOME! You drew him EXACTLY as I imagined him to look. I have the same name, as well. ;D
Love teh Rp as well, btw!
But, whats with the thingies on the side of their pants?