• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Drawings of Firefox

Right...Linkachu forced me to post here, so here are my drawings of artist-ism

*puts sarcastic emphasis on 'forced'*

TwiiMewID.png

A picture of a Mew of my own creation, hooray. 'Cause Mew is cute.
TarinMew.png

A kawaii picture of myself Mew-ified. Motivated by some contest on dA, but I thought it looked a bit strange.

NewEeveeInTown.png

The cover-picture for my very own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan manga. The main character is in fact an human-turned-Eevee. Hooray for hair.

AnUnwillingDuo.png

The cover-picture for my very own Pokemon (just plain adventuring and stuff) fan manga. Love the main character's pose, though that arm that is in the jacket sets me off....*shrugs* Hooray for jackets, boots, and Charmander.

I will post other stuff here as it comes....as well as the colored-versions of those last two pictures. Hooray for amateur artists!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
You make me wish I was good at drawing again >->... Or perhaps I'm just outta practice... Anyway, they're all very nice. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Right...Linkachu forced me to post here, so here are my drawings of artist-ism

*puts sarcastic emphasis on 'forced'*

I don't know my own mind-control strength ^_~

Cute Mew, Yagei/Kitsune/Fire Fox/Whatever-your-real-name-is (Tayrn I think). And yeah, please post more of your pics as you draw them. You could even upload them into our user gallery :)

I await these fan mangas 8)

Hooray for you Linkachu! Since you got me to join the forums (though I'm waiting for you to get on MSN so I can ask you some stuff about PRP), here is a picture just for you ^^;

Sorry if it isn't great, but I felt a sudden urge to draw a sleeping Linkachu ;D

PS--My name's Taryn, but you were quite close!

LinkachuSleeping.png

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
O_O

Wow. Those are awesome.

Rach, you're fired!

:p

(I'm joking of course, before you go on a homocidal jealous rampage and flatten everything in your path, Rachy-Poo :p ^^;)

ZOMG SOMEBODY WHO CAN DO COMPUTER COLORING! *droolspazflailfallouch* O_O

I ish most jealous of your artzy skills!

I heart the first two pics...so cute! And the human-turned Eevee and the trainer and his Charmander are done very nicely, as well (I wanna see them colored!) They make me wanna read your MANGA! >_< POST THEM NOW!

I mean, uh...whenever you want...>_>...

I only have the shading on teh Eevee picture left to do (w00t...I've been lazy), then I'll color the other manga picture and the Linkachu, then I'll force myself to make the first comic page....however amateur it'l be since I can't make good comic-box-thingies for my life! >

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Linkachu sleeping on a sword is not a problem for me. I'm paranoid anyways. I'd probably sleep with it under my pillow XP

Whatcha think I think? Fan art for my characters is great! ... as long as it's not putting them in situations that just scream "WRONG" >>; I like the chibified look, and it's a nice lil secluded area. Tsunami is so gonna topple into the water, tho XD

KyakIslandsTrainer.png

Hooray, a picture of my Kyak Islands character...I wonder if Prof.Cinders would mind me joining that one topic, even if it is already 2 pages in....

*wishes she could ask*

Sorry for the double-post o' doom, but I finished my Pokemon Dungeon Venture picture! Sorry I went lazy on the BG (background), but I was satisfied just to get him done ^^;

Meet Lan the Eevee ^-^

LansNewForm.png

I like his purple eyes...oh, and the next picture will be done in a different way (the lineart and how I do the eye/eyes will be different)

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
*shoots Alex in the head*

Aaaaanyway... KI character looks kewl, as does all your work. o.o Sure you can join KI, I don't mind, I'm not the dictator around here. *again, shoots Alex in the head* And I would've replied sooner if I'd been able to justify pushing my homework out of the way before the weekend. ^^"

OMG! O_O *drool* That Eevee pic...fully colored...so...awesome...O_O

I repeat, O_O

O_O

*is shot for overuse of "O_O"*

Anyways, I heart that picture. So...good...*drools*

As for the other pictures, they're really good, too! The Katie and Tsunami one is great, and the background isn't bad at all. It's so cute...

I like the other one, of your KI character, but it looks a bit awkward. Her head seems a bit...squashed? I dunno. Just a bit too narrow. The lines below the kneecaps look a tad too low, making the arms look a bit short. But I still heart it. ^_^;;

KEEP IT UP! AND DRAW/POST YOUR MANGA! I COMMAND YOU!

O_O *drools majorly*

And here we have Grey and Reiu the Charmander! In color (if lazily shaded color) too!!!11!!!!11!!-293!!

ReadytoGo.png

So, issit okay for a one-day job?

*stumbles off to bed*

OMG, Linkachu said, "Let there be color!"

GuardinTehMasterSword.png

...and it was so!

Whatcha think Linkachu? I got lazy, and you're lucky I made shadows...sorta.... >

Thank everyone for the nice comments, and sorry if it seems I've been ignoring them ^_^

Actually, praise, suggestions, and any acknowledgement at all is what encourages me to draw and color in the next picture! No picture right now, but I'll probably have another by late tonight or tommorow ealy...(early for me is around 12 P.M.....heh....)

;) -Firefox/Tarin/Laen/Yagei-

the person of a million names has spoken. the linkachu pic reminds me of something me and my friend carry made when we were like 5. its called a pikatail it was suposed to be the newest pokemon but that never happened... the linkachu actually reminds me of it a lot basically because of the pikachu features. i miss pikatail :'(

Here's my dA persona ID thingie!

LaensFallID.png

I was going for a different effect, and ended up not putting enough shading ^_^;;

Oh well, it's okay I s'pose...

*blargs*

Meh ID is 'Laen-Vulpix' ^_^ and for the sake of not spam-tasticing with this post, my next picture is now in the circle-figures-stages ^_^

It's a picture of Blue(Gary) as Umbreon, and Red(Ash/Satoshi) as Espeon =3

Why?

hi im here. stupid school they gave us a half day instead of a hole. and then my bus driver was like 45 mins late so yea. and nice pic

*shows fangs and grins slyly from the depths of a cloak*

Tis the return of the...

KAWAII PICTURES

*rehearsed scream*
*cough*

Right, well, here is the sketch of Asheon and Gareon >

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Aw, I could just hug him! *makes a note to hug Alex* If only I could draw furries. Damnit, you're causing a lot of if-onlies here! >_<

But seriously, you're a good artist, keep it up!

*rubs eyes*
This is what happens when I get even the niniest nudge from someone. *cough*thanksLinkachu*cough*
I was going to break my 'get this pic. done in a day' goal, but I said, "SOmeone modivate me >

I wasn't able to apropriately set the hat on it's head, so I said screw the hat and have acookie, Rattata!!!!

IGotsaCookie.png

If nothing else, gotta luv it 'cause of its cookie-havingness

^-^

Starting a sketch for Bouysel (no idea what pose, but it'll come) after I finish this post and then post it on dA~~

Thanks for the request/idea Link!!

I had this sketch finished yesterday, but due to family activities (family comes first, after all ^^) I didn't get it scanned until recently.

PlayTimeforBuoyselsketch.png

I'll be working on it today and perhaps tomorrow, then I will be ATTEMPTING to do a picture of Oak (meaning Gary in the lab coat and older...I'm bad at older unfortunately) riding on Charizard's back~

Good Luck on that, says I to myself. ^_^;;

ZOMGBOUYSEL! O_O *glomps* You'll color it eventually, won't you? *drools*

The others look soooo good. Especially with color. You color really well. And you do cute things well. Like Asheon and Gareon. I died from the kawaii-ness (blah, yeah, I used a Wapanese, so sue me...I take it at school! WE'RE LEARNING ABOUT ASKING PERMISSION! REALLY! >_< ). But the Bouysel brought me back to life...squeeeeee...*sighs dreamily*

Sowwy. I ish too tired to offer any real comments. *waves white flag weakly*

BuoyselBall.png

Behold ye colored picture o' Buoysel-ness.

I'm going to whimsically put off my one drawing so as to make a different PDV(Pokemon Dungeon Ventures) main character. It has occured to me that I haven't the ability nor patience to work out stances and poses for a four-legged creature.

I am thinking of going with a Minun. 'cause Plusle is too girl-ish and the main is a boy. And 'Minun' would better match the main's rather pessimistic attitude.

^_^; Name suggestions, anyone, for a Minun?

PS- Should he have a hat or goggles? I want something on his head as well as the bandana on his neck

Well, behold Blue, the Minun of PDV (Pokemon Dungeon Ventures, rawr!). I have a neat reason for his unoriginal name! All of the members of his team get color-code-names, and since he can't remember his own name when he wakes up, his partner deems him 'Blue' and also labels him the Rescue Team Leader. For amusement, he's not a very outgoing character, but does make more logical decisions XD

Behold--- Blue: The Melancholy Minun

Blue-MoveOut.png

PS--- Thou shalt not comment on thy's inablility to drawith hats on this most holy of days :p

Yeah, but the hat makes him look so cute. ^_^

What are the other members of his team? I think there should be at least a Red and a Yellow, and if you have four, then Green. Then go to Gold and Silver...then if they count, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, and Pearl. *brick'd* Heheh.

But the picture is cute. I look forward to Buruu-kun *brick'd for Japanese*, the Minun!

Oh, and the Buoysel?

SQUEEEEEEAL! OMG OMG OMG! O_O Sooooooo cuuuuuute and iiiiiin coooolor...O_O

Dude, I heart that picture. So good. That puts my lame doodles to shaaaaame. O_O The feet and tail are cute. Heheh. Such cute feet! CUTE FEET! ^_^;;;;