• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Drawings of Firefox

But, whats with the thingies on the side of their pants?

xD

They both have carpenter's pants, if I recall correctly.

n' carpenter's pants have those little thingies on the side to hang tools or whatnot, unless I'm going delusional.

Entirely possible.

xDDD

-brick'd-

But yay! We have people who keep up with the RP! Hoorah! ^^

Edit: Ah, and yesh, Grey ish uisng his ability. I'm hoping to replace what appears to be string with wither flames or some sort of magicky-blue stuff. Whichever looks better. =3

xD

They both have carpenter's pants, if I recall correctly.

n' carpenter's pants have those little thingies on the side to hang tools or whatnot, unless I'm going delusional.

Entirely possible.

xDDD

-brick'd-

But yay! We have people who keep up with the RP! Hoorah! ^^

Edit: Ah, and yesh, Grey ish uisng his ability. I'm hoping to replace what appears to be string with wither flames or some sort of magicky-blue stuff. Whichever looks better. =3
Hehe, teh RP is Great! Tell Dax, too. As for the Carpenter pants....-brick'd as well- ME LIKEY FIRE. Lol.

So, with all sorts of pictures to color in, and various other projects and menial tasks to do, what do I do?

DO DO DO!!1!111

-brick'd-

Ashchu.png

YAR, I draw a completely random Ashchu, LAWL!

I luffles the eyes. I can't help it.

Ah -three shades, vw00t!? Better or worse than two?

-is curious-

hrm...it looks good to me, regardless of number of shades. though, knowing me, i'd prolly try to fit as many shades onto it as i could.

The shades...well, in my opinion, it looks a tad awkward with the highlights AND three shades. Maybe you should blend the darker two? You can't really blend the lighter two because of the highlights, but having the darker two with no blend makes it look kind of...not smooth. Like his tail is kind of blocky or something.

Oh, and the are his shoulders supposed to be that high up? I couldn't tell if you intentionally had Ashchu shrugging his shoulders or not...actually, it kind of looks like one shoulder (the farther one away) is higher than the other - it kind of makes the head look out of proportion.

Overall: cute! ^_^

How adowable! It looks sad, though. It needs a home!

*steals*

*brick'd by Firefox*

...Actually, how come you brick yourself a lot?

You are quite the artist,
if only I wasn't to lazy to buy a new scanner,

then again, I haven't drawn in three years so i probably suck at it now

other than that, keep up the good work, the world needs good art

PookaPrince-NOBG.png

Because I've been in such a solemn mood as of late, I decided to draw a correspondingly-solemn picture.

He's Cornelius, the "Pooka" Prince of Titania, from the PS2 game Odin Sphere.

Pooka = rabbit-like cursed people.

And he's being angst-y over his situation (which I am too lazy to explain at the moment).

Poor Cornelius.

A BG is in order before I color it, but then Photoshopping shall commence.

But, I thought Cornelius was you're non-pokemon Rp character! And human. :p
Veeeeery nice drawing, though.
So, what's with the solemn mood? Sumthin sad happen?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Interesting... I've never heard of this game before, but I very much like this bunny knight. What is it with me and armor-clad creatures? XD

Nice detail with the armor, and the way he's holding the sword (matched with his expression) looks very natural. Do you have any plans to color it?

o.o

Simply because I've been dormant for such a long period of time, I figured there's no harm in posting a couple of sketches I did as of late.

Mostly just to confirm that no, I wasn't losing my skill due to lack of drawing.

'cause, seriously, I haven't colored anything in a damned-long-time. I'm still getting basic colors down for my Pooka, although I have a plethora of excuses for why I haven't long-since completed it.

Anyways, on to the sketcha-doodles.

Tai-Avvie-Art.png

Simply put, an example of how I draw the Avatar's from Gaia (gaiaonline.com). This is a friend o' mine, and this WAS just a sketch...took me maybe 15-25 minutes to finish.

HypotenuseMans-Blue.png

Comparatively, an even faster sketch(10 minutes tops), this time a spawn of my sweeping through HypotenuseMan's sprite comics for a second time. Meant to be Blue - I can't say I have any idea of how Blue Mages are supposed to be dressed other than in Tactics-Advance, so pardon the horrible outfit.

Yes, I know. The head is way-too-big, and the hands way-too-little to be pleasurable to the eyes. At all.

o.o

BLAME THE DEATH NOTE!

-marches resolutely away to mope in a corner-

Yeah, the second one is a bit anatomically weird. It's okay, but the Kirby is better. It's cute. :)

The first one is awesome, though. I love the clothes, the proportions, the expression, the details...15-20 minutes? Even more amazing.

So yeah. The first one sort of banishes the second one into the shadows of second-best-ness...the first one...favvvvvvv...

...wow. I have to say, that's immensely flattering: that's the first fanart I think anyone's done of the comic.

Thanks. That really made my day.

Tais-Colored-Avatar1.png

Totally another Gaia avatar-art.

Because I'm clearly experiencing some sort of artist's-block. Which is like my writer's-block. Only with art.

I'm gunna go stabbity-stab something now.

-poofs-

Masame-Avvie-Art.png

Stupid proportions, how thy tauntiths me so...

Might's well post my lazy doodlings, otherwise I'll never post anything...

EVAR AGAIN!

-brandishes her arms wildly-

-decapitates the nearest innocent bystander-

Took me about twenty-or-so minutes, but I got'd 3,000 Gold for it on Gaia.

LUV!

Ahhhhhhhh soooo cute!

Lucky, I need a new laptop (a Mac, to be exact. Not the cheepest kind), a tablet, and a *legal* photoshop before I can make stuff like this. I mean the photoshop'd stuff.

I should post my sketches though >>

Oh well, good job! You might want to work on hands, and see if you can get past the regular poses. It will help you become more of an artist if you can create different poses for you charcters. Also helps you with drawing creases in clothing... :: grumble ::

Looking forward to more :3

Snazzeh-Character-YAH.png

UX-IEA-sketch.png

Two more not-quite sketches. Both of these are likely to be 'shopped, simply because I...

...adore the character. Might even create an RP/PRP character from him. And, secondly, I...

...have been practicing with full-body (or damn close to it) pictures. And I luffles his full-body piccu.

Ah, that second picture will have a caption. "UX IEA!!!" is the idea. ;D (yes, I adore his bishie pose)

Yay for being active in SOME way once more.

Dude! Awesome, totally awesome. Your best work so far. Your poses have improved really much. They look totally natural, and if I could draw hands like that, I'd be able to die happy!

-luffles Daxx into nothingness-

Glad that you're back online~ Now maybe we can knock the dust off Journey! FUX YEA!

^3^

Two new sketches, both done in class after I finished required reading in Honors English.

'cause I read fastlyful.

Damn straight. >=D

Katsu-Tiger-Sketchie.png

Tiger person I've drawn afore, but the girl that draws short manga-thingies did a picture of her, so I did too. Makes me feel bad 'cause she has it set in her mind that I'm better than her. ;__;

Katsu-Doodley.png

Someone's character from a Bleach RP. He's supposed to be dead-serious and bishie looking. So I mauled him and turned him chibi! HAHA!

8D Sorry, I'm on a sugar rush, ya. Expect to see action(y) poses up soon, since I realized (with help from my oh-so-kindly older sibling) that all of my current poses are static. Very static indeed.

AT LEAST I DRAW FOOTSIS NOW!

-brick'd-

x.x

They're all pretty nice, and it's good to see you drawing again. The first two are wonderful, and the third is really cute!

Good job! *totally dry for comments today...*

LAWL!

OBJECTION---GaryxGad.png

OBJECTION---GaryxFirefox.png

...just...

Yeah. 'charms + Phoenix Wright. Pokecharms is home to hilarity, after all. -purrs and pats sketches-

The first is Gary-Wright and Gad (Stel's persona/character), and the second is the former + Yours Truly.

I dunno if I'll do anymore. I might. They're simple n' fun. XD

LUV!

CuteBlond.png

Too sleepy for comment, n' like I stated...somewhere....deviantART maybe?...I'm justa colorin' in sketches for practice right now. Although he is adorable. N' stuffs.

I like his eyes n' hair...but not the highlights. They hated me.

If 'nyone has suggestions about how to improve my coloring (namely hair highlights n' clothing fold-shading), I'ma listenin'...well, not now, but I will be tomorrow.

After sleep.

Sleeeeeeep.

SLEEE-

-brick'd-

-EEEP!

PS - Right now, I'll take (sorta) requests for headshots of characters n' stuffs. Just need a reference piccu. Might could do it for an avatar or whatnot. -needs something to do while at school-

And I thought he was awesome before. That's good colorin', Fire Fox. Nice!

There's teh carpenter's pants again. xD Why did the highlights hate you? They look good.
I'm pretty sure the fact that he's an awesome character concept helped you, eh? ^_^

By request of Alex, or Doctor Oak -

Gary-Wright-Lawl.png

-feels her thread has gotten quiet as of late-

Maybe it's simply my lack of artwork-spam, though. Curse you infinite laziness. Combined with Tsukihime and piles of anime & manga, I'm hardly ever writing or drawing.

Bleg.

If I could just get my character figured out, I could begin my new PRP.

If only....

-le sigh-

*Stares blankly at the prettyful colours*

Ooh, pretty.

*Shakes head violently*

I like it, Fire Fox. No, I love it. You have a good sense for colours, if there is such a thing.

I can't wait to read the new PRP... *Blends back in with the shadows so he can read RP*

Firefox the drawings are good as ever. Really like the poke-people your doing and the sableye.

I dont suppose you could do a charmeleon or charizard avi for me when you get the time?

O course I will - although a Charizard is more likely. I learned from various attempts that Charmeleons can be...awkward...to draw.

xD

+10 Spam

Mrow. Awesome stuffs. :D I always come to this thread, but I just never reply. x_X I like to stare.

Your style is very awesome. :) Your coloring skills are simple, yet super-effective. Light sources always seem to be accurate in all your pictures and the highlights add more sugar for the lurvely eye candy that your art is.

Even though you sometimes hide the hands completely, you seem to have a very good grasp on fingers and the shape of the hands quite well.​

Pikazard-Charizard-SKETCH.png

Gonna check wif yew before coloring - is this olright, or are you looking for something...different, somehow?

xD

-brick'd for horribly disproportionate Charizard-

CURSE YEW INABILITY TO DRAW SERIOUSLY!

>

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
ROFL at the Gary-Wright pictures. I apologize for not being around more to check-up on this thread. You know I love your artwork ^^

Your charrie up there, the one you colored, I love the details you put in with the shirt (I dunno why I love that part down the front-middle so much). Nice shading, too. He looks vaguely like a KH character to me ;)

Leau-Charrie-Sheet-SKETCH.png

-mauls her own character-

My new PRP character (to-be) - Lysander R. Nereus. He's got goggles AND a trenchcoat. AND an amulet.

He wins universes. XD

Fear him and his abundance of expressions!

-glomps-

Probably my best array of expressions...evar! Along with my first two (successful) sideviews!

The chibi fills in the space where his "back view" was meant to go. Meant to.

Yeah.

Love him! And his blue hair that you can totally not see!

-resists the impulse to go back and fiddle with her amateur-esque side views even more-