• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Drawings of Firefox

The spots make it kinda cute...^_^;; And nice to see you worked out the stuff about the Arcanine...nice to see your art again. ^_^ And I love this pic! It's sooo cute! I love its expression and the gigantic four-leaf clover. *squeejumptackle*

And *cough* your picture will begin once I have enough time to do stuff without putting my math/chem/etc. grades in jeopardy. I hate the end of the quarter...

Firefox-Persona-01.png

Definitely one of my most favorite-est-est pictures EVAR (1!11!!!1!) , this is yours truly, Firefox! If you want a very good idea of how I, in real life, look, take off the ears and tail. Oh, and this is my FAVORITE outfit to wear; very comfortable (I wear it like, four times a week, school or not). -nawds- I have freckles, but doubted I could incorporate them correctly when I Photoshop it.

Whatcha think? Took about two or three hours, or in between; the arms pained me to no end, as well as positioning the hips/legs to fit her one-hand-in-pocket stance.

My, my doodles/sketches and Pokemon, when compared to my official human-drawings, are entirely different. ;D

It's a FAYAFAWKS! @.@

OMG, that's the FireFox I know and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love! that picture Soooooooo freaking much X3

The creases on the clothes are really good, and I think that's the best face I've seen you draw on a human thus far.

'Tis cool. Maybe I shall do it for your picture which I have not started yet.

The style is much more grown-up and stuff. Looks like it came from some sorta shoujo manga. ^_^ *can't think of any constructive criticism...too lazy* -_-

But yar. Color it! It shall look muchly cool. ^_^

Umbreon-Boy.png

Name of Kieran~ He's an Umbreon (der) that I am seriously using as the main character for a fanfic and/or some RP.~ Done with no references (good for me! ^^)

Slowpoke-Girl.png

A Slowpoke girl; named her Infinity ;D. Alright, kinda strange (she's partially tangled in a large ribbon...don't ask, I don't know. x.X) but I personally lurv the pose. Never done anything/one laying down before, so I think I did very good for myself.

What do you think? :-\ -still

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I think I love that Umbreon anthro is what I think ^^

*Glomps him*

I take it you're looking for anthro ideas of drawings verses just random Pokemon or creatures? If so, I guess I've already given you enough suggestions over MSN ;)

Speaking of anthros, are you ever planning to color that Linkachu-girl one you did? ^^

Chikorita-Girl.png

A Chikorita girl, as per your request, Katie. ;D

Once again, no reference (I've drawn all my gijikas/anthros at school), and it turned out very well in that regard. ^^

I'll let you (or Oak if he wants, or I'll scrounge something suitable up if neither of you wants to) give her a fitting name. (see the charm on her headband? :p)

So, next? =o I think you mentioned Munchlax, no?

They're all really good, especially since you did them without references! (I never would have guessed...eheh...))

But um...yeah, I'm dead, so I can't think up any constructive criticism, cuz I'm lame like that. -_-

But if you want an idea...oh! I know! Do...a...CASTFORM PERSON! O_O I had an idea for a Castform girl, but I wanna see how you'd do it. And it may be in any form, normal/sun/rain/hail, it doesn't matter. ^_^;; (The one I thought up was the normal form, since it was *cough* easier...mrrrr...-_-)

Munchlax-Boy.png

A Munchlax youth, named Fronde but who prefers his friends to call him Kyande (ky-au-nd), his self-appointed alias. The only other Pokemon I recall Katie prompting me to do.

Once again no references - drawn during school (mostly World Geography ;D).

I believe I'll take a brief recess to color in this spattering of gijinka/anthro's, then I'll try a Castform if I can think of a good character idea.

Ah - all these characters will likely be used if I ever create a fanfic. -nawds-

PS - I'll color her in if you want, but I was going to wait until I improved on poses and then do you a Link-gijink-a-chu. x.X;;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I like the tribal look of the Chikorita girl, and nice touch with the t-shirt on the Munchlax kid. As I said over MSN, though, he's a bit slim for a Munchlax - and yet, super cute ^_~ For using no references, it's a fairly good pose, too.

And sure. If you want to wait a bit and then redraw another Linkachu-girl, I won't object ^__^

I agree with Link about the slim thing, but other than that they're excellent. Especially considering you drew them at school. Anything I do in school always turns out to be crap :p

Oh wow. I love your art. What I adore is when you start from the beginning and click through the pages, you can see how you've improved and perfected your style.

You make me wish my scanner worked.​

Alright. This picture took me a rather long time to complete, but...

The-Fox-of-Fire.png

Probably just me, but Firefox makes me smile, just reflecting on how much work I put forth to express how I portrayed her. The Background is simple enough, but I didn't really care, since the focus is Firefox herself, and the glowing sun of a pendant she is always wielding. The floating shines of white seem to fit perfectly, and the leaves are supposed to balance it out....meh, I don't care. I just love her. The eye color, outfit, and hair (perfect shade) are all reflected exactly from me, and while she is a fairly simple character. I just...like her.

::)

Probably just because I am entirely satisfied with my work, even though I realize it's not perfect.

^^ More updates as I get 'em, you guys know the drill. ;D

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Heh, posting because you told me to XD.

All these pictures have a lot of emotions and expressions. You have a nice amount of detail, makes them more alive. Your choice of colors are nice too, its not like, "WOW HERE I AM LOOK AT ME!" XD Very nice ^^;

I dunno, nor care, when Easter is/was. @.@

Buneary-Easter-Piccu.png

But the impulse to draw a trio of Buneary siblings romping around in the tall grass, searching for eggs, was unable to be ignored. ;D

You just know that serious-faced one is wondering why the girl got dibs on the most obvious egg 3VAR!1!

xDDD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh. Simple, but so freakin' cute. I love that pic, Firefox XD

It could make a good banner of sorts, actually. Planning to color it? :)

o.o nice piccys! =] I must say though that sometimes it looks like you give your people really funny heads. Eh thats just me xP anyway, you should like um, draw the regis for me xD and I will like, uh, love you? xP

So many requests and stuffz lately, I'll have to make a list soon, or suffer forgetting someone when I start to DO the requests.

Bunearies-Easter.png

MERRILY EASTER DAY!!11!!11!!(one)!1!11!!

;D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THOSE BUNEARY ARE SUPER KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X3333333333 I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THAT I JUST WANNA........:_: WHAAA I wanna put my hand through the computer and TAKE THEM!!!

;___;

Not exactly a double-post, but this is close enough to one to make me feel bad. x.X;;

Look at the adorable Buneary-avatars made from the piccu!
Easter-Avvie.png
Easter-Avvie3.png
Easter-Avvie2.png

For the record, I claim the innocent-eyed green one as mine for a short period, and I'll swap them out if nobody else feels compelled to use their adorable selfs as avvies.

=3

Oh sweet mother of all that is holy, owns sporks, or was ever cute and fluffy, the forums are awake!

-explodes to death-

And I have Pictureseszeszzesis!

Christine---Stel-Request.png

The requested picture of StellarWind's Pokemon Trainer character, Christine.

Vw00t!
Katsu-Quickie.png

The cutesy quickie of my MDRP Pokemon, Katsu the Zangoose. The kind-hearted, pacifistic, bad-luck-prone Zangoose.

-luffles-

Gary-Oak-Older---Sketch.png

What I'm Photoshopping now, a PWN-ful picture of Gary Oak, older and all Niftisome.

His hand and eyes took a total of about two-and-a-half hours together. And then there was the rest of the piccu. But at least he looks a bit older than normal. ^^;

-sagely nawd-

Nyaaa...you know what I think about the first two. Thank the sporks for DA. XD

Hmmm...wow, the older Gary is so coolzorzomgfaint! Meh...so neat...I cannot wait to see it Photoshop'd.

The only thing is...(I'm going to die for this)...his pinky. It looks a little off, somehow. Like, it goes down too far into his hand. But then again, it will look better with T3h C0l0rz, so ny4h. X3

The first two are great, but Gary... wow. I've already told you think it's your best one yet - I love the eyes; they're Garyesque, but at the same time personalized. I can't wait to see it colored!! ;D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'll quote my MSN/mirc comments:

Firefox ::Taryn :: says (11:21 PM):
Good evenings, Katie!
Katie =D says (11:21 PM):
AHHH
Taryn
That
Gary
IS
FUCKING
AWESOME
Firefox ::Taryn :: says (11:22 PM):
XD
Katie =D says (11:22 PM):
O___________________O
Seriously
XD
Thanks ^^;
.:23·20·28:. «Busychu» Holy shit O.O
.:23·20·35:. «Busychu» Have you seen Firefox's Gary pic?!
.:23·20·38:. «Busychu» O__O
.:23·21·06:. «Busychu» Now that's goooood =o
.:23·21·13:. «Sem» Its obviously good enough to cause you te swear over it XD
.:23·21·17:. «Sem» I'll take a look.
-huggles spazzy Katie-

Pretty much explains my feelings on the pic. I've commented on the other two over dA. Totally

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
... Everytime I see you draw Gary, it makes me want to draw him more. Mainly due to how hot you make him look. *huggles you* (Also, I believe I gave a bit of advice on it on the Exodus...)