• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Drawings of Firefox

Another creation of my rather spontaneous imagination/way of thinking (or lack thereof).

PokeMangaProtagRevamp.png

If you remember long-ago (in a galaxy far, far away), I had a blue-haired protagonist for some manga or another I started. Started, I think, is the key word. =D

Anyways, this is a revamp of him - just to see how he'd look if I drew him now.

Lotsa different...like different enough to surprise me.

XD

I can't believe I haven't replied here yet.

Wow, you have some serious skillz Firefox!

Your recent sketch of the Blue-haired dude, is really nice, the only problem I really see, is the head is a bit long.

As for Lysander, they guy who's name is hard to pronounce Xp....WOW. That is amazing, he looks so cool :D

I envy your art talent.

While browsing your DA, I noticed your friends with Coshi-Dragonite, I've watched his art, but never talked to him before. Small World Xp.

Keep up the good work, I love your style!​

Yay for all the comments! I just realized soon will be my first anniversary for joining 'charms (Vw00t!), so I'll have a year's worth of artwork on here at that time. Some date in October, I believe.

-hums-

So, a couple of random comics I've done in the past couple of days.

_Stupid-Hair.png

Honestly. Gary/Alex's hair was totally asking for it. -pats Chi with her awesome WAAAAVVVVYYY hair-

And another one with Ale/Gary. Because apparently it is a requirement for him to be in every comic.

NOCat.CAT.png

I don't understand it either. But Chi mentioned that Alex randomly pulled a cat out of nowhere, and I was like "LAWL MUST DRAWL!"

i shd ttly drw wb-cmyckz!111!!??!1!

-shot shot shot-

PWOriChar.png

Lawl. And now I have a Phoenix Wright character of my own. No name yet, but whatever! If I could get a court-case/trial/etc. writer (I phail at making dramatic plot twists and the like...), I'd totally be drawing PW-esque comics.

Not much ta' do without plot, though. XD

And -

ObjectionObjection.png

Not a very prominent joke in this one, but I dun care. I drew a comic! Ha! Silly Nick and his ZOMG-dramatized OBJECTION! stance/cry. But Ilu it, so...

XD

Yay! Yay for drawings! Both of these done, of course, in school.

Lawl, kthx for writing the stuffs yew are, Alexsh. (this saves me the effort of naming what the heck stuffs you are writing).
PWProsec.png

Erm, A Prosecutioner?

LAWL!?

Clown-Trio.png

Alex said whatever he was writing up, it required clownz.

And one clown that was obviously not really a clown. I'm not sure just how many clowns will be needed though, so I draw'd three.

XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Evanguarde/_Stupid-Hair.png

LOLZCOPPTERS! That actually LOOKS like Rach. So frelling awesome, Firefox XD

But y'know, I'm still waiting on a few new colored pics from you ;) Sketches are great fun, but your coloring style is awesome, too ^^

'cause Linkachu is so 1337 haxx0r she can use Jedi Mind Tricks to make me randomly decide to color stuffs.

Pikas-Charizard1.png

And Avi(ish) size....

Pikas-CharizardAvvi.png

OHES NOES MY FIYAR = PHAILZ.

XD

Ho well. I'm never competant when it comes to fire, so I didn't expect to do well this time. =D

Merry-Happy Hawnikrismaween Day Pichazard. Or Pikazard....Pikachu + Charizard = your name.

X.X

PurplePlushNinjas.png

You'da had to be in chat to understand. Or maybe not.

Pretty much I was LOL-RANDOM during a conversation. As always.

----

Panel 1 -

Dr. Oak/Alex (Munchlax): They'll probably put the episodes back up once the PPN issue blows over.

Linkachu/Katie (Raichu): ...PPN?

Panel 2-

Phirefox/Taryn (Ninetales): PURPLE PLUSH NINJAS!!

Panel 3-

Both: . . .

Panel 4-

Alex: Bother Baratron about it sometime.

Katie: Lol, okay.

----

...and I gott'd ignored.

'cause I luv fluffiez. What? Where am I?

-wanders off-

Ohes Noes.

-forgot to flood the topic with sketchies-

Pika1.png

Charm - a Pikachu persona belonging to nubbudy. 'cept me, 'cause I created him.

Mighty1.png

Bara - Mightyena persona of Baratron (Bara-chan!)

Leaf1.png

Stel - Leafeon persona of StellarWind (he doesn't like being chibi either, Stel~)

Sab1.png

Sem/Semmeh - Sableye persona of Sem...PUPPET-like persona.

Rai1.png

Linkeh/Katie - Raichu persona of Linkachu. Complete with Link-hairstyle.

Coming: Chi/Dr.Cinders (Absol), Figs (Dragonite), Alex (Munchlax, as yew should know already)

Next!

Lawyer-n-Coffee.png

Lawyer-Hasta-Study.png

Mah Lawyer is really-friggin-lucky he's just a drawing. Else he'd be mauled by fangirls. And by fangirls I mean me. He can buddy up with Roy Mustang. =D

(OMFG I adore his "Ai drinkin' coffee hokay?" expression)

NEXT!

Aminal-Page.png

LAWL AMINALS WITH NO EXPLANATION PLZKTHXBAI.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
.... Have I posted here before? I guess I haven't.....

Anyways, Foxie (you are Foxie in my world, Phirefox. You either accept it, or deal with it. Or PM me about it), I love you personas. I especially like Linkachu's and Stel's. I dunno why, I just do (probably because of the cute poses....).

And I like your animals, too. So cute.... hen ke ai. (basically means the same thing as "so cute".)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
PURPLE PLUSH NINJAS indeed. Ftw XD

I'm anticipating your remaining piccies of Rach and Figs. And you really should color some of these (hint, hint, Jedi mind powers). I'm tempted to use mine as a new avatar ;)

The little comic thingies are fun. Do share any others you randomly make ^^

Hoping to sketch all the others' persona(s) tomorrow, as well as get on in coloring more of them. Really, I had a design idea for Charm, so I hadta try it out.

Charm1BG.png

Charm1-Avi.png

(Yay for a new Avatar. Nuu moar LOLing-Phoenix Wright. XD)

I'll be fixing the green-tinged bangs in future sketches - going to make them bigger, and slanting more to one direction. Yes, his hair his colored black underneath, makin' it kinda mottled.

=D

Yay for my own idea of a Pokecharms mascot. Green + Black = Win.

Katie1BIG.png

Colored Katie~.

And -

Katie1Avi.png

For it to be the size I know fits in the margins, the picture is WTF-too-small...so dunno if it'll still be small enough like this.

-has no clue which piccu to do next-

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Me! Memememe *waves hand around maniacally*

... Not that I'm overly hyper today or anything... >

Oh ya, and you roxx0rz when it comes to making anything look seriously cute (especially when angry) :p

Yesh, everybodie that asks gets a chibi.

'cause chibis are supahspeshalawesome.

Of course.

-draws chibis-

Didn't expect big-headed-chibis-of-d00m to be so in-demand though.

=o

-doesn't care-

-is off ta draw all chibis she's accumulated-

May I request a Chibi Shiny Ralts or a Bonsly?

I know, both of them are already chibi-fied, but I still like them ^^;;

Now I feel like I need to give something back, like a sprite of some-sort, from whatever game, any requests?

If you don't wish to do either, Medicham is cool too.​

-sighs lethargically-

NUU MOAR CHIIIIBIIIIIIS!!!

-dies-

Absol1.png

Chi - A SPORK-WIELDING, FUX YEA!!! Absol persona belonging to Prof. Cinders.

Drag1.png

Figs - A Dragonite (fux Zangoose >=O) persona for Figs.

Much1.png

Alex/Oak - Munchlax persona belonging to Doctor Oak.

Sciz1.png

Nem - A haughty Scizor persona (that was a betch to draw) belonging to Nemesis.

Tyran1.png

MSDL - A not-so-feminine Tyranitar persona for MSDL. Fux gender, yew have POKEYMANZ.

And -

Ralt1.png

A Ralts for Haku-kun. Not that Ralts isn't ALREADY chibi, so...

XD

-crawls feebly away, not thinking about COLORING all of these-

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
...In that case...*Random Forum'er Attack* I WANT ONE! An Espeon wiff a bandanna or a Flygon. Or a Feraligatr. What ever one you want to do.
.... For some reason, I think this thread is getting attacked by Chibi-wanters..... (like me, but I'll hold back until later.)

Anyways, I love the Munchlax one!!!! It's so cute! So is the Ralts one!!!!!!!!!!!!

-sighs lethargically-

NUU MOAR CHIIIIBIIIIIIS!!!
I'm guessing that this means that she doesn't want to draw any more request chibis...but either way, i love the Linkachu chibi, and the Absol, along with the Munchlax, made me laugh. one holding a spork, and one looking awesome due to his pouting(sp?)

Ooooh, *steals Ralts*

Nice, Job, I really like it, looks so cute o3o

Lots of Chibi Requests ^^;; Hope you can get-by everything.

If you don't feel like coloring the Ralts, I'll try doing it myself, I have semi-experience on how to color and what-not in Gimp o.o​

I'll still draw the chibis....simply 'cause lotsa people have them already, so it's no fair to those who dun have one.

=D

Plus they take me, like, fifteen minutes to draw.

Not bad.

In other news, I wan opinions (yesh, I'm requestin' 'em for once) on this~

GijinkaRaichuSKETCH.png

The first half of my contest entry for...a...contest...on dA!

He's a Raichu gijinka, fighting against what will likely turn out to be a Zangoose (also gijinka-fied).

He's facing said opponent, hence the "I'm Not Facing Yew Guyz" pose.

A pose that resulted in the death of many an innocent children.

Srsly.

I died a few times myself drawing that.

Other than this --

-extend hair on left/backside of head

-longer tail

-fix chin...somehow....(Stel/Chi were the peoplez Katie suggested I ask for help)

-incorporate stripes onto that ebil jacket of his

--

Any ideas?

Or comments.

Ilu praise. I blame the jews.

.>

-poofs-​

ok, im not much of a critique, but i really like the pose, even though from what im seeing the body looks like its facing to the direct right, though the left boot looks a bit odd, considering how much of the sole is showing.

btw...
I'll still draw the chibis....simply 'cause lotsa people have them already, so it's no fair to those who dun have one.​
since absol is taken, could i get a chibi sneasel

I just love your chibis. They look so cute and cool.
The picture looks so good. I'm not a critizer, but I think you should extend the tail just a little. Otherwise it looks fine.

If you got time, could you do a Chibi Quilava and colour it for me. I'm like probably the worst artist in the world and I'm horrible at anything realted to art. Lol.

GigjinkaFightSKETCH.png

Ima get caught up chibi-wise as soon as I get this picture colored and submitted.

Simply because if I delay any more there's no way in HELL I'm getting it all Photoshopped in time.

And it'd be a real pain to have sketched it all out for nuthin'.

=D

So guyz, it look alright?

-gave up on the chin/jawline, because she would've had to resketch the hair as well, and face, and etc...-

It looks loverly Phirefox! 'Specialy 'cuz (whoa two apostrophes in a row) the Zangoose guy has a smexy cape. Can't wait to see it colored!​

lulz. *is not very feminine* I like it. But then I decided to be a Mawile. *likes making FF draw stuff*

Beat them if they ask for moar Chibis.

Imma steal your shading style, kthnxbai.

GijinkaFightFIN.png

I....finished it.

O.O

I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM ANYMORE!

-dies-

Scenario: Cute little Zangoose there is traveling, and is foolish enough to happen into my cute little Raichu's territory. Being the mellow guy he is, Raichu points out the problem and suggests Zangoose find a different route through the area.

And Zangoose, being the smexy violent-prone thing he is, took it as a threat, and attacked.

Which, in a thunderstorm, is very stupid.

So he gets in a few good hits, taking little damage in return, ('cause he's young 'n fast and a Zangoose for god's sake) until smexy Raichu has gathered enough energy to conjure a Thunder attack.

...poor Zangoose.

-wants reassurance that she didn't bork the picture somewhere during the LONG process of Photoshopping it-

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Ooooh, yes, very pretty. No screw-ups from what I can see, nicely colored, I love the rain and the lightning in the distance, and the the attack being charged in his hand looks good. And the Zangoose tail is still smexy. XD So yeah, looks awesome, good luck in that contest! ^^

Also, not a big thing, and not that they're ugly or don't belong. But what is the purpose of the demon-wing/angel-wing thing going on in the corners?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Not that the rest of your work isn't fantastic, but that is easily the best work you've done so far. Utterly amazing. Any chance of expanding the image a bit to fit a widescreen desktop? ;)